Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: A Martial Odyssey

Hey Avidfan,

I just started reading this translation and it kept me up til 6 in the morning!

I'm on around chapter 55, I'll be sad once I'm completely caught up and have to wait for updates .

Great job!

Quote Originally Posted by tape View Post
    Hey Avidfan,

I just started reading this translation and it kept me up til 6 in the morning!

I'm on around chapter 55, I'll be sad once I'm completely caught up and have to wait for updates .

Great job!
    Thanks!!!

Glad you enjoying it ^^

Quote: Szfong

Whatever happened to the Celestial Liege, the Celestial Palace, and their Jade Emperor. The Celestial Liege May have gone to become a sage? So Lele and the sick Jade Emperor are the only prime leaders left... Aren't a bunch of red-eyed, silver-haired exponents suppose to show up by now to clean up the mess, especially with so many top exponent blood and hearts, free for the asking? These exponents were supposedly in hiding before... What about their soon to be awakened heavenly relic? It would be funny if Yi Ping is knocked out by his maidens, especially Lele when they see the celestial palace harvesting all those dead people--knowing Yi Ping will bring another conflict to them by his 'heroic" actions.. They simply carry their troublesome husband away.
    The Celestial Liege will be appearing later =)

I will try to post tonight, in about 12 hours time when I reach home =)

Quote Originally Posted by dexter64 View Post
    Ok. I got it now. It's all about you and what you will do if you're one of the maidens. If that's the case then there's no point to discuss further. But in case you are still want to know the other's opinions then I'll continue the discussion.

I don't know if I'm correct or not, but I can't help but felt from your words that it seems you regard love as a business transaction. I'll love you if you loved me, along with that come ownership which sadly usually only work one way (you belong to me, but usually I forget that I should belong to you, too). Sadly, that's the lowest level of love if you could called it love at all. The ultimate love is a love that given freely without a single trace of hope for the ones given the love to return it. When you can give ultimate love then you will be happy whenever your loved ones are happy.

When you don't really felt the ultimate love in your heart then your choice will be the correct one, but in this novel I think we talked about ultimate love here. Loves so pure and strong that can even span a few lifetimes and 1000 years to be fulfilled. When you ready to forfeit your life so your loved ones can live, that's ultimate love.

I always been baffled by people that ask can you love more than 1 person equally? My answer always, yes you can, although at times it looked like not at the same time and/or all the time. You can love equally at the same time all the time, but you can't give attention equally at the same time all the time. When we made assumption that attention is equal and/or greater than love then we have a big perspective problem. For those that have children, what's the answer? If you can love your children equally (or almost equally) than why can't you love others equally?

Love equally isn't the same as treat each your loved ones with the same treatments. That is the biggest mistake people made. You have to have the same rules for everybody, but you don't always do the same thing with each one, that's stupidity. Say your 1st child will have math exam tomorrow, the 2nd will have English, will you also teach the 1st English and the 2nd math for the exam tomorrow?

For Yunzi, it's enough that Yi Ping's belief of her is so high, for Lie Qing it's enough to know that Yi Ping's love for her defies logic. For Shen Xinyue it may be enough that Yi Ping remember and love her, for Lingfeng it may be enough to feel love for Yi Ping, her family and the other maidens and to be loved back is a wonderful bonus. For Yixian, Yu'Er, Mei'Er, Youxue and Lele (all 5 were lonely in their own way) it may be enough to be together with and loved by Yi Ping and the other maidens and to have so many loved ones to share time with.

How it work I'll let them decide, it's not a mathematical problem, but I think like always they will do what best for them at any given time. No need to plan ahead and always at the ready to adapt to the situation at hand.
    Very well put. love is not a commodity to be measured on a scale and benchmark against the other's love. in every relationship there is always an imbalance. one half will always love the other more and you will find that this half will always give in more. but both believe they love each other unconditionally. that is the conundrum of life. ponder on this - does the mother or father love their child more?

Quote Originally Posted by Avidfan View Post
    I will try to post tonight, in about 12 hours time when I reach home =)

Looking forward to it!

Chapter 67: The Infinity-Zero

Zuo Tianyi was wrapped in an extraordinary powerful cold piercing sword energy as he looked murderously at everyone.

His aura was so malicious and cold that many exponents began to take frightful steps backward!

Zuo Tianyi was slightly startled to see the Joyful Goddess and the Celestial Fairy. He had recognized them and had borne a hatred for the Joyful Goddess.

It was because while he was at the Great Tranquil Mountains, she had interrupted his duel with Yi Ping by moving into the death zone of their sword energies. If he had been slower by a second, he would be killed by her. As a result of her attack, he had suffered a minor slash across his chest.

He had many puzzling questions that were on his mind.

How did she manage to get close to the killing sword energies that were rippling all around them that day without putting on any defenses? And why did she not get rip apart by their sword energies?

He was also perplexed to see the Celestial Fairy talking to Shen Xinyue, Xiao Shuai, Han Shaodong and the Martial Sage.

He could tell that even the insolent Xiao Shuai was talking respectfully to her.

Did Xiao Shuai not know that it was actually the Celestial Fairy that had fatally injured Yuan Shao?

But when he saw the state of condition that Xiao Shuai, Han Shaodong and the Three Sages were in, he almost wanted to laugh aloud at their uselessness.

He was dragging Gu Tianle. When he had stopped, he let loose of him.

Immediately, the exponents from the various martial clans were muttering. “Isn’t that Gu Tianle, the Master of the Honor Manor? Is he dead?”

When the Universal Force had imploded and its shockwaves had rippled throughout the surrounding areas, Zuo Tianyi and Gu Tianle were recuperating from their injuries in the safety of the tent.

Zuo Tianyi who had developed a strong innate energy sense due to his superior sword energy level, had sensed a powerful shockwave towards them with a supersonic speed.

He had quickly grabbed Gu Tianle who was startled by surprise as he asked, “What are you doing…”

But before he could finish what he had wanted to say, the Universal Force had struck him directly!

Even though Zuo Tianyi had used Gu Tianle as a shield, he was still struck by the powerful Universal Force as it went past through to him!

He immediately coughed out a bout of black blood.

He had thought he was dead but he was feeling more energetic than ever. The Universal Force had completely forced out the sword energies that were caused by Yi Ping out of his body and had cleared his life and death channels!

As he looked in bewildered at himself, he noticed that his wounds were healing at a rapid rate and his agony pain was now endurable.

When he tried to muster his strength, he found that his internal energy was now very smoothing and he was even more energetic than ever before.

Zuo Tianyi picked out his sword and stared at it.

All of a sudden, he waved his sword as he tried to imbue his sword energy into his sword. But because he was not expecting his martial progression to improve, he was startled to see that the sword energy that he had imbued had flown out of the tent with a rippling slashing force!

Even though he was panting from the effort, he was excited; it was because his sword energies were limited to the length of his sword but now he could actually sent it flying out!

He laughed, “Providence is kind to me. To think that I have finally mastered the Infinity-Zero and can kill invisibly from afar. Now I am truly Invincible. Xiao Shuai, Han Shaodong, Yi Ping and Shen Xinyue, I have tolerated all of you long enough. This is the day that the entire fraternity will only know who is Zuo Tianyi and the Infinity Sword Clan will take the leadership away from the Honor Manor!”

That was how he had attained the Infinity-Zero and he was now looking disdainfully at everyone!

Two elders of the Infinity Sword Clan stepped forward as they called out respectfully to him, “Congratulations to our Protégé Leader for mastering the Infinity-Zero Technique! But how are your injuries? Are you well? Master Gu is…”

Zuo Tianyi looked at them coldly, saying. “If I am not well, will I be standing here?”

He pointed his sword towards Yi Ping, “That man has killed Master Gu. If I don’t take vengeance for him, can I still consider myself as a righteous hero?”

The elder on the right, who had a short black beard said weakly, “The Honor Manor and the Virtuous Palace have conceded. The battle is over and the Young Hero Yi Ping has won. Therefore we should also retreat peacefully back to the Central Fraternity. The Holy Hex Sect has given their word that they won’t be pursuing this matter anymore. Too many lives have already been lost…”

Zuo Tianyi said coldly, “Evil can only reign for a time but good will eventually triumph. Look at the number of dead around us. Are we going to let their sacrifices be in vain? Don’t forget that this expedition is to avenge the Old Sword Saint. Even if the other martial orthodox clans are too cowardly to oppose the Holy Hex Sect and the Celestial Palace, the Infinity Sword Clan is not going to put it to rest so easily!”

Han Shaodong said coldly, “This battle is meaningless. Put down your sword…”

Zuo Tianyi interrupted as he looked at the hundreds of orthodox exponents who were still standing, pointing at Han Shaodong and Xiao Shuai. “If the Honor Manor and the Virtuous Palace are unable to uphold the honor of the orthodox clans, maybe it is time for the Infinity Sword Clan to take the mantle of leadership.”

Xiao Shuai appraised him coldly before he said weakly, “So you have the lofty ambition to head the orthodox clans. But I wonder if you are capable.”

Zuo Tianyi was clearly provoked and his murderous intent was evident.

The two elders quickly tried to persuade him, “Protégé Leader, this is unnecessary. Let’s us go now…”

But Zuo Tianyi ignored them and shouted to Yi Ping, “Yi Ping, do you dare to accept my challenge?!”

Yi Ping was startled.

He coughed weakly and was being supported by Lingfeng, Youxue and the rest of the maidens but he replied defiantly, “Tianyi, give it up. This fight is meaningless. What do you hope to achieve even if you have defeated me?”

Zuo Tianyi laughed aloud, “Everything that I have lost, every honor that I have lost will be regained if you are killed by me.”

Yunzi said, “There are certain things that once you have lost it, you will never be able to regain again.”

Zuo Tianyi looked bitterly at them and he had also noticed that for the very first time, all the martial exponents were on the same side and were all staring at him hostility!

But Zuo Tianyi disregarded their hostility for these injured exponents were not a threat to him.

Zuo Tianyi said coldly, “Those who are on my side and willingly to follow me to greater glory, come over to my side. From now on, I will take on the legacy of the Old Sword Saint and will also lead the righteous martial orthodox clans to exterminate all the unorthodox clans.”

Except for the remnants of the thirty odd protégés of the Infinity Sword Clan, no one else made a single move!

Zuo Tianyi said coldly, “It seems that the orthodox exponents are all cowed by the presence of the heretics. In this case, don’t blame me for being ruthless.”

All of a sudden, the ‘dead’ Gu Tianle raised a loud shout with the last bout of his strength. “Zuo Tianyi, you despicable man. You try to kill me!”

He had taken a fatal blow from the Universal Force when Zuo Tianyi had used him as a shield. It was only then did he realize that this Zuo Tianyi was an unscrupulous man that would do anything to satisfy his own desires.

Using the last reserve of his internal strength, he had used the basic heart intricacy formula of the Divine Rejuvenation Force which Han Shaodong had imparted to him to halt his heart beat and breathing, faking his own death.

Zuo Tianyi was startled that Gu Tianle was still alive. When he was startled by Gu Tianle, he reacted immediately by slashing him into two!

Immediately the entire congregation of martial exponents were all stunned and they had all broken into incessant mutterings!

Zuo Tianyi was looking at them and he was imagining that they were all scorning him!

Han Shaodong shouted angrily, “Zuo Tianyi, you dare to kill Gu Tianle!”

Zuo Tianyi shouted, “Shut your crap! I am going to use your blood as a sacrificial offering for my newly acquainted Infinity-Zero!”

He drawn out his beaming precious sword and waved in three different directions, stirring out the sand from the ground. Immediately, three rippling windforce energized by sword energies had flown with startling bursting speed towards the martial exponents!

As the rippling windforce swept across the field, it ripped apart everything that the invisible windforce had come into contact with as it shattered weapons, bodies and powdered rocks into dust!

Shen Xinyue, Xiao Shuai and Han Shaodong quickly shouted aloud to everyone, “Run! These sword energies cannot be blocked!”

To the astonishment of everyone, Yixian, Lele and Lie Qing had leapt forward in three different directions with a startling speed towards the three wavering sword energies!

Yixian had raised her fingers forward and had shattered the incoming wavering sword energy apart with a loud implosion using her Divine Emerald Skill!

Lele had drawn out her long black scythe and sliced the ground in front of her with her martial force, creating a wall of inertia force. As the wavering sword energies struck her wall of inertia force, it exploded and she was sent moving back a few steps but she was otherwise unharmed.

Lele exclaimed with a soft relief, “Lucky!”

At the same time, Lie Qing had surrounded herself with her Invincible Divine Force and had drawn out her Perpetual Darkness as she executed her sword technique with a soft shout, “The Seventh Heavens Stroke!”

The Seventh Heavens Stroke was an epitome sword technique that was similar to the Infinity-Zero. It was a sword energy technique that Lie Qing only reserved for her strongest opponents. She had used it in the past against the Celestial Fairy.

As she executed it, seven beaming blue visible blue beams of sword energies flew and clashed against Zuo Tianyi’s incoming sword energy waves.

There was a thunderous implosion as the sword energies imploded against one another!

Zuo Tianyi’s sword energies were dissipated by Lie Qing’s sword energies as seven beaming bluish sword energies continued to fly towards Zuo Tianyi with astonishing speed!

Zuo Tianyi, unlike the majority of the exponents who were astonished that Lie Qing had the same level of energy technique as him was not surprised. It was because he had previously witnessed the duel between the Celestial Fairy and Lie Qing. That had the remarkable effect of helping him to progress his Infinity-Two to the Infinity-One at that time!

Unlike his invisible sword energy, her sword energies were visible and radiated a light hue. But the fact that she could unleash seven beaming continuous sword energies was a feat onto itself.

He immediately raised his sword and circulated his entire vital energies to block her sword energies, via the principle of using sword energy technique to guard against sword energy technique. Only a person of his level could be able to block sword energy with sword energy!

He smiled to himself. This would be a good time that he could prove to everyone that his Infinity-Zero was the most superior sword technique. He had decided that after he had defeated all of them, he would make this Lie Qing surrendered her sword techniques and sword manuals to him. He was particular interested in her sword energy as it may help to advance his future sword energy attainment.

Thereafter, he would demolish all his opponents, destroy the heretic sects and demolished the mysticism of the Celestial Palace! From this day onward, his renown and that of the Infinity Sword Clan would resonate throughout the martial fraternity!

All of a sudden when the seven beaming sword energies were about to approach him, he was startled and began to move backward!

It was because he had suddenly sensed seven extraordinary powerful energy bursts approaching at a terrifying speed. He was suddenly trembling and there was fear in his eyes!

As Zuo Tianyi had raised his precious sword, imbuing it with his sword energy and timed it against the seven flying bluish sword energies, he was ripped to pieces even before the bluish sword energies had even come within twenty paces of his body!

This development stunned the onlookers who were all gasping with startled disbelief!

While the super exponents could roughly guessed the reasons for that, only Shen Xinyue and Lele who had reached the Transverse state of divinity could see Lie Qing’s invisible sword energies!

Zuo Tianyi had ill-timed his defense too late and as soon as he had raised his long precious sword, seven beaming invisible sword energies had went through his body, ripping him apart instantly!

The bluish sword energies that everyone had seen were just the aftermath and trail of Lie Qing’s invisible sword energies; because it was speeding so fast and the intense heat was so great, it condensed the air behind the sword energies resulting in seven bluish trails!

Xiao Shuai muttered as he observed the nine hovering faint glow around Lie Qing, “She has not only mastered the Invincible Divine Force that the Virtuous Palace have been coveting but she has also reached the sword energy level of the Invincible Divine Force. Alas, it is a terrible mistake to fight her in the first place. If we have fought her one at a time, our fates would be the same as this Zuo Tianyi…”

Yixian sighed quietly, “This Zuo Tianyi has progressed too fast in his swordplay and has fought against too few powerful opponents that he has underestimated Qing’Er sword energy bursts and has allowed his eyes to deceive him.”

She took a quick glance at the breathless Lie Qing who had thrust her sword into the ground as she used it as a support.

The execution of sword energies was an extremely exhausting affair for any practitioner. But because Lie Qing still had her Invincible Divine Force around her and that did not dissipated with her Seventh Heavens Stroke, Yixian knew that her martial foundation had shown a marked progression since they had last fought.

She began to wonder if her epitome Divine Emerald Skill would be able to withstand her Seventh Heavens Stroke?

Shen Xinyue looked at the three Celestial Star Sisters of Fate with a startled expression. These three sisters had just stopped the Infinity-Zero and their martial skills were startling.

She sighed softly, “It is going to be interesting in the future…”

Yi Ping had taken a few steps forward as he sighed weakly, “Zuo Tianyi, this shouldn’t be your fate if you have repented of your past wrongdoings…”

The two elders of the Infinity Sword Clan and the three dozen protégés of the Infinity Sword Clan threw their long swords on the ground before walking towards Yi Ping, Xiao Shuai and Han Shaodong respectfully.

The black beard elder of the Infinity Sword Clan sighed as he said, “I am Zuo Ziya, elder of the Infinity Sword Clan. I hope the heroes of the fraternity will forgive our clan transgression and let this matter rest.”

Yi Ping took a quick glance at Lie Qing who was stroking her long hair before he replied weakly, “If the Infinity Sword Clan does not pursue Maiden Lie Qing for your protégé leader’s death and our transgressions over the deaths of your martial clan, I am naturally happy to let matters rest.”

Zuo Ziya sighed, “This entire expedition is but a mistake in the first place…”

Han Shaodong said regretfully, “The mistake is mine too. Go in peace. My protégé disciple’s death has nothing to do with the Infinity Sword Clan.”

Xiao Shuai nodded weakly, “The mistake is mine as well. I only hope that we can make amends for the wrongs that we did…”

Zuo Ziya bowed respectfully before he shouted to the protégés of the Infinity Sword Clan, “Let’s us go now!”

But before they could depart, there were columns of dust in the horizon!

Everyone was startled as they looked nervously at the horizons.

Had the heretic sects returned?

Or had a new enemy arrived to take advantage of the situation?

Ji Wuzheng shouted to his protégés, “Get ready for battle!”

He turned to address the orthodox exponents, “This is the territory of the Holy Hex Sect. Let us deal with the intruders. Evacuate all the wounded people behind our battle lines!”

Immediately, the injured martial exponents began to move to the back.

Xiao Shuai coughed weakly as he gripped his long sword, “Xiao Fei, Xiao Ao can you still fight?”

Xiao Fei said coolly, “I can still kill a few enemies.”

Xiao Ao said, “The same goes for me!”

Xiao Shuai laughed aloud, “Good, good! You have not disgraced the Virtuous Palace. Even if we all perish today, the honor of the Virtuous Palace shall still remain for all posterity!”

There were also scores of orthodox exponents that despite their injuries had also stepped forward and shouted, “We are willing to be deployed by the Master of the Holy Hex Sect and to fight alongside you!”

Yi Ping too had gripped his swords and had stood beside Ji Wuzheng, “Elder Brother, let me fight with you.”

Ji Wuzheng said, “Brother Yi Ping, you should take a rest first. You are in no condition to fight. No matter who the enemy is, the Holy Hex Sect has more than enough men to handle it…”

Lingfeng said coldly, “He wants to court his own death so fast, brother. So let him be.”

Yi Ping smiled bitterly at her.

Lele closed her eyes for a second before she said solemnly, “The approaching enemies are numerous, probably in the thousands!”

Ji Wuzheng, Yi Ping, Xiao Shuai, Han Shaodong, Yan Nanfei, Shangguan Qingyun and the Three Sages were startled.

The Sword Sage coughed weakly, “Thousands? Who else could muster so many fighters?”

Yi Ping looked at everyone.

Yixian smiled gently at him as she held his hand tenderly, “Life and death is predetermined. I am content enough to know you and to listen to your voice. Ping’Er, are you afraid?”

Yi Ping looked tenderly at her, “Xian’Er, with you by my side I am not afraid. I just wish that I have my strength now…”

Shen Xinyue sighed softly, “Even if I have to destroy my attainments today, I would be willing.”

She looked at Lele and Lie Qing who were also looking intently at the horizon and knew that they were also thinking the same because she could feel their disguised killing intent, however slight it had been.

Yu’Er said melancholy to Yi Ping, “You know I don’t care about being a Celestial.”

Mei’Er blinked at Yi Ping, “Master, you should take a step back to rest. You have been fighting nonstop all this while. How about this? Let’s us form the Celestial Star Formation and you can watch in the middle while we fight off the intruders?”

Dugu Yunzi said demurely, “Mei’Er, this is an excellent idea!”

Youxue said coldly, “It doesn’t matter how many they are. They are not getting past me.”

Xiao Shuai laughed faintly, “That is my good daughter!”

Lingfeng said coolly, “Don’t be alarmed. Things may not be as bad it looked.”

Yi Ping nodded as he stared at the horizons.

They could see thousands of men with martial banners approaching in the horizon now.

All of a sudden, Ji Wuzheng and Yi Ping stared blankly at each other!

It was because they had quickly caught sight of Huo Fu who was leading his protégés, Nangong Le, Qiu Wufeng, Gongsun Jing, Sufeng, Suxin, Suyue, Priest Ling Kongquan, Priest Liu Qingcheng, Priest Bai Chongzhen and many other martial clans that were from the Western Fraternity!

Huo Fu, Nangong Le, Qiu Wufeng, Gongsun Jing, Sufeng, Suxin and Suyue were worried for Ji Wuzheng and Yi Ping. Despite their injuries, the four sworn brothers were determined to offer whatever aid they could to Yi Ping and Ji Wuzheng. The daughters of Ji Wuzheng were worried for their parents and they were also worried for Qiu Wufeng, Gongsun Jing and Nangong Le. Therefore, they had forced them to bring them along.

When they were at the foot of the mountains, they had met Priest Liu Qingcheng and Priest Bai Chongzhen who had led more than thirty other martial clans of the Western Fraternity to aid Yi Ping and to fight against the dominating ambitions of the Honor Manor!

Priest Bai Chongzhen was startled to see Yi Ping and Xiao Shuai standing on the same side, “Young Hero, whose side are you on now?”

Yi Ping smiled as he bowed respectfully with both his hands, “The battle is already over. We have made peace. There are no more feuds.”

Immediately, the fighters that had just newly arrived shouted thunderously; their shouts shook the ground with excitement and joy!

Everyone who could move was hugging one another in joyous exclamations at the announcement, regardless of their clan and fraction affiliations!

Priest Bai Chongzhen was relieved, “That’s good to hear…all men from four corners of the fraternity are brothers…”

Lele laughed heartily, “Yi Ping, you should thank me for this.”

Yi Ping was startled, “Why should I?”

Lele was not happy that Yi Ping was questioning her so she replied, “Why do you think there are so many reinforcements coming to aid you?”

Yi Ping was surprised, “You have a help in mustering them?”

Priest Bai Chongzhen bowed respectfully to the Joyful Goddess, “The Joyful Goddess is the envoy from the Celestial Palace. With her token, we manage to persuade a large number of martial clans that were still neutral in the Western Fraternity to join our cause.”

He turned to Yi Ping to say, “Young Hero, you must know that in the Western Fraternity, the Celestial Palace has a powerful presence.”

Lele blinked at Yi Ping, “Now you know who you should thank?”

Yi Ping smiled bitterly at her.

Priest Bai Chongzhen saw that Yi Ping did not know what to say so he laughed aloud, “The credit naturally belongs to the Joyful Goddess. We are just doing our part to help.”

Lele clapped her hands delightfully as she said to Priest Chongzhen, “The Celestial Palace will definitely reward you handsomely for accomplishing this task so well!”

Priest Chongzhen said humbly, “We are honored that the Joyful Goddess has appointed me as the Celestial Messenger and the Traverse Clan as the guardian clan of the Celestial Palace…”

Priest Liu Qingcheng quickly interrupted, “The Tranquil City also plays a major role in this. Why is that all the credits now belongs to the Traverse Clan?”

Priest Bai Chongzhen smiled, “Why didn’t you ask the Joyful Goddess for a reward then?”

Lele said delightfully as she clapped her hands, “Both of you will be rewarded handsomely!”

Lie Qing almost fainted from the scene as she thought miserly, “She seems to be enjoying herself as she makes a fool out of them. She is a fake Celestial Envoy…”

Yixian, Youxue and Lingfeng were sighing…

Yi Ping could only smile bitterly…

When Ji Wuzheng saw the awkward smile that was on Yi Ping, he thought that Yi Ping did not believe in the far reaching influence of the Celestial Palace, so he said. “Brother Yi Ping, do you still remember the Celestial Liege? He…”

He was suddenly interrupted by Lele who exclaimed with surprise, “What?! You have seen my bro…the Celestial Liege?”

Ji Wuzheng said respectfully, “Indeed. The Celestial Palace has paid us a visit not too long ago.”

Lele had turned ashen as she whispered softly, “He didn’t take anything from you or ask for anything? What did he say to you?”

While Ji Wuzheng was explaining to the Joyful Goddess, Priest Liu Qingcheng said to Yi Ping, “Brother Yi Ping! I have also come to warn you to be wary of the seven maidens! Do you still remember the silver scroll that I have shown you?”

Yi Ping smiled bitterly, “Which seven of the maidens are you talking about?”

Priest Liu Qingcheng was also smiling bitterly as he looked at the hostile stares of the maidens that were standing behind Yi Ping.

Youxue said coldly, “Be wary of who? Do you want to say that again?”

Priest Liu Qingcheng broke into a cold sweat as he stammered, “Nothing…”

Nangong Le suddenly clapped him on his back, “I think you are in trouble, brother…”

Priest Liu Qingcheng stared at him, “Brother? I thought that I am your protégé teacher and master now.”

Nangong Le laughed, “I haven’t mastered your Dual Inertness Intricacy Skill yet…”

Priest Ling Kongquan hit him on his head, “Stop being so slippery and accept your fate!”

Suyue looked at them shyly, “Why are you bullying Brother Nangong Le?”

Priest Ling Kongquan and Priest Liu Qingcheng looked at each other before they roared with laughter!

Suyue was startled, “Why so funny about that?”

Yi Ping quickly tried to change the conversation as he turned to Yixian and Lele with an earnest sigh, “Xian’Er, Lele. I am so sorry…”

Lele asked curiously, “Why are you sorry?”

Yixian smiled at him gently, “Ping’Er, what’s wrong?”

Yi Ping sighed, “I have promised Lele to find a miracle pill to help her grandpa. I have got a Divine Dragon Pill…”

He looked at Yixian with a sad expression, “But my heart wants to give this Divine Dragon Pill to you first. This may be the only thing that can help you...”

Lele was startled, “You have the Divine Dragon Pill…where did you find it?”

Yixian smiled gently, “Ping’Er, you can give it to Lele. Life and death is predetermined. Even if you have given me the Divine Dragon Pill, I may not be able to overcome the Divine Calamity. Rather than let it be wasted, it is better that you give it to Lele.”

When Xiao Shuai, Han Shaodong and the Three Sages heard that Yi Ping had the Divine Dragon Pill with him, they were startled and they were already drooling to see it. In fact, they wished they could take it from him and swallowed it immediately!

The Martial Sage was the most impatient, “Young Hero Yi Ping, can you show it to us? I am really curious to see what it is like.”

Xiao Shuai was trembling, “This pill is a legendary martial treasure…those who can consume it are able to become a Celestial Being…”

Shangguan Qingyun said, “Young Hero Yi Ping, do you still remember that I am the one that gives you this Divine Dragon Pill? I don’t regret giving it to you but I hope that you can give it to Xian’Er instead. I don’t want her to die…”

Xiao Shuai, Han Shaodong and the Three Martial Sages were shocked.

Han Shaodong interrupted him, “You have the Divine Dragon Pill all the time and you have actually given it away?!”

But Shangguan Qingyun ignored them.

Yi Ping said to Shangguan Qingyun, “The one that you have given me, I have actually given to Maiden Lie Qing to save her life. I have since found another one.”

Shangguan Qingyun was startled as he muttered, “You really found another one?”

Ji Wuzheng said, “My wife and I can be the witness!”

Gongsun Jing and Qiu Wufeng said at the same time, “We can vouch for Brother Yi Ping as well!”

Yi Ping sighed as he reached into his garment to take out the Divine Dragon Pill that he had carefully concealed, “This is the only one Divine Dragon Pill now. I wish that there are two in the world…”

Yixian smiled gently at him, “Ping’Er, do the right thing and give it to Lele. Don’t worry about me.”

Lele looked tearfully at Yixian as she fell into her embrace, “Sister! I don’t want you to die either! I…don’t know what to do…”

Lie Qing moved quietly next to Lele and held her hands…

All of a sudden, Yi Ping had turned ashen as he searched panicky. He muttered aloud in alarm. “Where is it? I can’t find it!”

Lingfeng had turned around and looked away…

Yunzi and Youxue were quiet too. They had witnessed how Lingfeng had stolen the Divine Dragon Pill and giving it to Yi Ping to save his life…

Ch67 End
    Previous Chapter
    Next Chapter
    Last edited by Avidfan; 11-07-14 at 10:24 PM.

Thanks Avidfan.

Very well written.

Thanks for another exciting update!!

The seven maidens must be somehow related to the Divine Calamity... Will they seduce Yi Ping and make a deal with him? They will allow all his non-red-eyed-maidens to pass the test and become Celestials in exchange for them becoming #10 thru #16... but those seven "seductive maidens" will have an "evil" agenda... Hence the warning in the silver scroll.... Hehehe

Can't wait to also see thousands of greedy exponents searching all over the place for that single Dragon Pill, believing Yi Ping had dropped it during the fight, with only Lingfeng looking away, while Yunzi and Youxue standing there quietly staring at Lingfeng.
    Last edited by szfong; 02-10-14 at 03:49 PM.

arigato!!!!

Edit:
    with regards to Zuo Tianyi, I thought it was going to turn into the ending similar to the disappointing "The Magic Crane" (Tony Leung and Anita Mui) - where bad guy become ultra powerful

I am glad it did not, and
    Zuo Tianyi arc is promptly killed off in the same chapter.
    I really like the "all men are brothers" (and sisters) ending...unexpected but really warm the heart...

Now, where are the dark 'elves'?
    Last edited by ycb5959; 02-10-14 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by szfong View Post
    Thanks for another exciting update!!

Can't wait to also see thousands of greedy exponents searching all over the place for that single Dragon Pill, believing Yi Ping had dropped it during the fight, with only Lingfeng looking away, while Yunzi and Youxue standing there quietly staring at Lingfeng.
    That's right

Quote: Marsmyth
    Thanks Avidfan.

Very well written.
    Thanks too for reading!

Quote: Ycb
    arigato!!!!

Edit:
    with regards to Zuo Tianyi, I thought it was going to turn into the ending similar to the disappointing "The Magic Crane" (Tony Leung and Anita Mui) - where bad guy become ultra powerful

I am glad it did not, and Zuo Tianyi arc is promptly killed off in the same chapter.
    I really like the "all men are brothers" (and sisters) ending...unexpected but really warm the heart...

Now, where are the dark 'elves'?
    I watch the Magic Crane too One of my favorite Wuxia movies

I wonder if Youxue and Yunzi will quietly spread the word to the other sisters and blame it on Zuo Tianyi--that he gained the Infinity-Zero after consuming Yi Ping's pill? Or will Yunzi and Youxue expose Lingfeng's theft... I think they will just help her since she did it for Yi Ping's sake. They'll just cover it up the same way they help her with the theft of Yi Ping's manuals or the twins drugging him and crying rape.

Btw, what happened to Lele's pregnancy? Did you changed the story and made it so the Joyful goddess had a Celestial Abortion or a Cellestial Miscarriage or just forgot about it... Hope you'll devote a funny chapter on the birth of Yi Ping's Celestial daughter

Quote Originally Posted by szfong View Post
    I wonder if Youxue and Yunzi will quietly spread the word to the other sisters and blame it on Zuo Tianyi--that he gained the Infinity-Zero after consuming Yi Ping's pill? Or will Yunzi and Youxue expose Lingfeng's theft... I think they will just help her since she did it for Yi Ping's sake. They'll just cover it up the same way they help her with the theft of Yi Ping's manuals or the twins drugging him and crying rape.

Btw, what happened to Lele's pregnancy? Did you changed the story and made it so the Joyful goddess had a Celestial Abortion or a Cellestial Miscarriage or just forgot about it... Hope you'll devote a funny chapter on the birth of Yi Ping's Celestial daughter
    lol ^^ This part is so humorous! Thx, make my day but it wont happen =D

Lele pregnancy is still at the early stage and Yi Ping didn't know yet xD

Quote Originally Posted by Avidfan View Post
    lol ^^ This part is so humorous! Thx, make my day but it wont happen =D

Lele pregnancy is still at the early stage and Yi Ping didn't know yet xD
    Hi Avidfan,

Since no one is being diascreet about the Dragon Pills, I wonder if Yi Ping will be stupid enough to say out loud that Youxue, Lingfeng, and the twins had all taken the Dragon Pills and then Xiao Shuai and the others of course begin staring at all the maidens with saliva drooling down the corner of their mouths... The twins will of course stand behind Yi Ping and beside her protege mistress with fear on their faces, but Youxue, will have tears flowing if it happens as she asks her father if their reconciliation is short lived and he will soon hatch another devious plan with his cohorts to acquire another shortcut in becoming a Celestial.... --- such as wanting to eat her alive now even more than ever.

Is immortality the only perk of being a Celestial? I assume their "potential" power should be higher, but there doesn't seem to be a real hierarchy in martial arts, and Yixian seems to be as strong as the rest despite not reaching Celestial status yet. Conversely, Lele who is a Celestial (cheated though, I suppose) seems a bit weaker.

And of course Yi Ping is able to match them every now and then. A lot of the antagonists seem to be extremely powerful also, and are nowhere near Celestial status.

It seems that reaching Celestial status just allows you to train longer and potentially become a very powerful entity, but just reaching it is not quite enough.

Also, is there a way to reverse the aging process? It seems like reaching Celestial status at 90, whether it be man or woman, is infinitely worse than reaching it at a young age. A 90 year old lady, despite being immortal, doesn't sound that appealing...

Thanks you very much for the chapter!!

Some questions:

It feels as if there are no more enemies at this point. Unless there are dark celestial or some higher being. Regular humans are just no match for Yi Ping's group. Will there be higher tier enemies? or the the wife will fight among themselves? haha

Where is the Chinese version of this? I feel like learning Chinese just to read it haha.

Is this novel based off of another novel? If so, what is it?

Quote Originally Posted by tape View Post
    Is immortality the only perk of being a Celestial? I assume their "potential" power should be higher, but there doesn't seem to be a real hierarchy in martial arts, and Yixian seems to be as strong as the rest despite not reaching Celestial status yet. Conversely, Lele who is a Celestial (cheated though, I suppose) seems a bit weaker.

And of course Yi Ping is able to match them every now and then. A lot of the antagonists seem to be extremely powerful also, and are nowhere near Celestial status.

It seems that reaching Celestial status just allows you to train longer and potentially become a very powerful entity, but just reaching it is not quite enough.

Also, is there a way to reverse the aging process? It seems like reaching Celestial status at 90, whether it be man or woman, is infinitely worse than reaching it at a young age. A 90 year old lady, despite being immortal, doesn't sound that appealing...
    While immortality seemed to be the only perk of being a Celestial, they had to overcome multiple crises to stay alive, forcing them to attain an even higher level of state of divinity in order to escape the present state. They all had one common goal, to reach the Ninth Heavens before they all perished.

Yes, potential power is much higher. Even the White Sage who did not know any martial arts before he become a Celestial Being would be able to defeat most first tier martial exponents due to his inherent reflexes.

As for the aging process, after overcoming the first Celestial Staging Genesis, the Celestials have but one chance to reverse the aging process to the pre-mythical level. That would depend on how pure and how skilled their foundation was.

Also, Ancient Celestials live in the time when humans only age gradually after 500 or none at all depending on their state of divinity. The Heaveness belonged to that time.

Quote: Herman285

Some questions:

It feels as if there are no more enemies at this point. Unless there are dark celestial or some higher being. Regular humans are just no match for Yi Ping's group. Will there be higher tier enemies? or the the wife will fight among themselves? haha

Where is the Chinese version of this? I feel like learning Chinese just to read it haha.

Is this novel based off of another novel? If so, what is it?
    Thanks!

I used to post the first chapter in Mandarin. Quite a few people thought that this was all written in mandarin so i have since removed it

It original works is still editing, though.

It was inspired by a number of classical taoist texts. Most writers of this genre used the standardized Celestial leveling system in older classical fantasy novels written centuries ago such as 元婴 (rebirth), crisis (渡劫),ascend (大乘)etc. So you will find this form very familiar!

Some of the source of inspirations are: 仙剑奇侠传 4, 封神演义,飘渺之旅 and 飘渺神之旅

Chapter 68: Melancholy Farewell

A few days later and somewhere in one of the desolate peaks of the Holy Amalgamate Mountains range…

Yixian and Yi Ping was in a cave looking the majestic Holy Amalgamate Mountains range while waiting for the rest of their acquaintances to arrive.

The only signs that disturbed the scenic view were the endless rumbling and tremors of the unceasing earthquakes.

While waiting, Yixian gently examined Yi Ping’s pulses for signs of injuries.

She pondered for a while before saying quietly, “It seemed that you have already broken through the Life and Death Channels. These two are the most difficult of the eight wondrous meridians and until now, not many practitioners know their effects. That you are alive and able to recover can be considered miraculous. I have never seen anything such as this.”

Yi Ping was curious as he asked, “What are the Life and Death channels?”

Yixian asked, “You really do not know?”

Yi Ping was awkward. It was true that he did not know. That was because he was actually a greenhorn in the martial fraternity. Like many of the pugilists, Yi Ping knew only the fighting principles. He did not meet anyone that could teach him other principles like knowledge in internal strength, the vital channels, martial thoughts, martial schools and many others.

Yixian could see it from his expressions. She smiled and explained gently, “The Life and Death Channels controlled and restricted the flow of martial power in the body. That is only so much that the body would be able to take before internal injuries are sustained. Therefore the Life Channel restricted it and in a way is helping to protect the body. Severing the Death Channel stops air from being absorbs and kills the practitioner.”

She smiles and added, “Try holding your breathe for as long as possible.”

Yi Ping did as he was told. He continued to hold his breath for twenty minutes and he could feel his heart slowing down and it was as though he had been solidified into a stone.

Yi Ping was astonished, “It is as though I don’t need air?”

Shui Yixian smiled, “Not true but your body have other means to obtain air through your vital energies. I once heard from my protégé mistress that most people have only one means of obtaining vital breath through breathing. But for some others, they have other means to do so. Exactly how, I do not know. Maybe they practiced some unknown martial skills that we did not know of. But nevertheless, without the life and death channel hindering us, our martial power growth will be unrestricted and replenished much faster.”

All of a sudden Yi Ping asked, “If we are born with such inherent ability, then why are these abilities sealed in the first place?”

Shui Yixian said woefully, “I do not know. Maybe a higher power seals it and there is a heavy price in obtaining it. Anyone that tries to do it forcefully is likely to lose their life. Even if they have succeeded, they are unlikely to remain in the mortal realm for too long.”

Yi Ping could not understand and he asked, “We will die?”

Shui Yixian smiled gently, “We will all die eventually. That is natural. You may not die but I am going to very soon.”

Yi Ping had a jolt in his head and he said to her, “We have just been reunited. Do you know how happy I am to see you alive and well! We are not going to part anymore and will be together!”

Shui Yixian looked at him melancholy, “I really appreciate what you have said to me. That is what my heart is hoping for as well. I really wish I can have more time with you but it is already too late for me.”

She sighed, “These tremors are a sign of the forthcoming Divine Calamity that is about to come…”

Yi Ping interrupted woefully, “Xian’Er, let hide in the deepest reach of a cave and avoid the Divine Calamity. How about that?”

Shui Yixian shook her head and said, “My protégé mistress was killed by the Divine Calamity. Before she died, I have told her exactly the same thing. And she told me that, no past protégé leaders had ever survived the ‘Divine Calamity’. There was a past protégé leader that hid in the deepest reach of the Eternal Ice Palace but in the end, she was still killed by the Divine Calamity and the Eternal Ice Palace was almost completely destroyed back then.”

Shui Yixian said, “That is why past protégé leaders instructed us to face the ‘Divine Calamity’ outside the Eternal Ice Palace to prevent unnecessary loss of life.”

Yi Ping said, “I don’t understand. What is this ‘Divine Calamity’ and why did it have to occur?”

When he had said this, another earthquake occurred and the cave began to vibrate for a while.

Shui Yixian said, “I do not know the reasons too. I only know that it happens only to those that practice the Divine Emerald Skill and the practitioner progression must reach a point when the Divine Calamity would forcefully occur. The Divine Calamity is a type of supernatural force. I once witness my protégé mistress died in that occurrence.”

Yi Ping sighed heavily, “Surely, there must be a way to avert it?”
    Shui Yixian shook her head and said nothing.

Yi Ping said, “I still find it so hard to believe. We have been through so much and yet Heavens have to separate us…”

Shui Yixian smiled gently, “You shouldn’t blame Heavens for it. Heavens is already kind enough for let us acquaint with each other. At least I know that I have a husband that is a real hero. It is actually my fault for not being appreciative of you while you are at the Eternal Ice Palace. ”

Yi Ping said, “Xian’Er, don’t say that. That’s not true. It is not your fault. What exactly is the Divine Calamity? Is it really so powerful?”

Shui Yixian said, “I have witnessed it twice before. The first time was when I was still very young. My grand protégé mistress perished in the fiery fireball from the skies while my protégé mistress died when a lightning bolt struck her.”

Yi Ping was stunned, “These are natural forces? Fire would fall from the skies?”

Shui Yixian said, “I would never believe it in the past. But after I have seen it, I am convinced it is all too real.”

Yi Ping asked, “Why were the two divine calamities so different?”

Shui Yixian said, “Your mother, my protégé sister told me that it might be because our protégé mistress was trying to dodge the divine calamity with her extraordinary swiftness skill therefore the divine calamity was a lightning bolt. What we fear most, the more it is unavoidable.”

Yi Ping was startled, “This Divine Calamity actually is a sentient?”

Shui Yixian said, “I do not know. That is just our conclusion. Past protégé leaders told us that the Divine Calamity is unavoidable and we must overcome it with all our might.”

Yi Ping asked, “The Divine Calamity always occur when past protégé leaders of the Eternal Ice Palace was almost a hundred and twenty?”

Shui Yixian nodded gently, “That is true.”

Yi Ping said, “But this time it seems to occur three decades earlier for you?”

Shui Yixian shook her head, “I really do not know the reason. It may be the tenth stage of the Divine Emerald Skill that is causing this.”

Yi Ping was at a loss. He really did not know if it was fiction or the truth. But no matter what happened, he was determined not to lose Yixian again…

In the meantime…

Ji Wuzheng said, “I did not know that such a scenic place exist these mountains.”

Dugu Zhen smiled at him, “Indeed!”

Lingfeng smiled to her brother, “There are three hundred mountains and peaks in the Holy Amalgamate Mountains range alone. There are many more inaccessible and even more beautiful scenic places here that you think.”

Ji Wuzheng sighed, “I have been too buzy in the sect affairs and martial pursuits to appreciate the beauty around me. That is why I am missing the obvious…”

Even though he was saying that to himself, Xiao Shuai and Han Shaodong were also sighing to themselves.

Yixian, Yi Ping, Lele and Shen Xinyue had advanced ahead of them to find a suitable place for Yixian to overcome the Divine Calamity.

Following them were Lie Qing, Lingfeng, Yu’Er, Mei’Er, Yunzi, Youxue, Ji Wuzheng, Dugu Zhen, Huo Fu, Priest Liu Qingcheng, Priest Bai Chongzhen, Priest Ling Kongquan, Suxin, Sufeng, Suyue, Nangong Le, Gongsun Jing and Qiu Wufeng.

Besides Yi Ping’s friends, there were Xiao Shuai, Han Shaodong, Shangguan Qingyun, Yan Nanfei, the Three Martial Sages, Xiao Fei, Xiao Ao, Xiao Fan and Chi Zhengqi!

Those were the ones that had been invited for the Celestial Fairy had no wish for anyone else to witness her tragic demise.

Most of the martial exponents in the fraternity would never have the opportunity to encounter the Divine Calamity. So this was an eye-opening for them.

Along the way, Xiao Shuai, Han Shaodong and the Three Martial Sages’ heart were still very heavy. Not only would Xian’Er, the person that they had long to find was going to meet her end soon but they were also thinking of the Divine Dragon Pill that Yi Ping had taken!

When Yi Ping had uttered out that he had lost the mythical Divine Dragon Pill, everyone was frantically searching on the ground for it. After all, finder was the keeper in the pugilistic fraternity!

However, Lingfeng said to them. “There is no need to search for it. Yi Ping didn’t drop it. When Xiao Shuai’s flying sword had struck him, I took his Divine Dragon Pill to save his life. He didn’t know about it. Other than the Divine Dragon Pill, is there another miracle in the entire fraternity that could heal his wounds and expended strength so quickly?”

Xiao Shuai was stunned and was muttering, “I have caused Xian’Er to lose the only chance that could have saved her life…”

Even Yi Ping was stunned and was muttered to himself, “I have taken two Divine Dragon Pills. Now I cannot save Xian’Er or Lele’s Grandpa. I would rather die in Xian’Er place…”

Yixian knew what Yi Ping was thinking so she smiled gently, “This is my destiny. Remember what you have told me before? Our fate is in our own hands and not in the destinies of others. Moreover, this Divine Dragon Pill may be too potent for me and not suitable for cold and negative martial practitioners.”

Lele too smiled at him, “Don’t worry about your promise too. Now that I am a true Celestial, I may be able to help my grandpa to overcome his forthcoming Divine Calamity. Moreover…”

She blinked at Lie Qing, Yu’Er, Mei’Er and Shen Xinyue, “We have four other true Celestials here who are able to help me. Right, sisters?”

Lie Qing laughed softly, “Surely!”

Yu’Er said, “I am curious to test my skills against the Divine Calamity.”

Mei’Er laughed jovially, “For sure I help!”

Shen Xinyue just smiled gently with a nod.

She was a little amused because even though she did not know who was the Jade Emperor was but for him to encounter into difficulties with his Divine Calamity only meant that his crisis was not an easy matter for the twin sisters who had just attained into Celestials to handle.

All of a sudden, Shen Xinyue called out. “Xiao Shuai, Han Shaodong.”

She had tossed a pouch to Han Shaodong who caught it.

Han Shaodong asked curiously, “What is that?”

Shen Xinyue smiled, “This is the Heavenly Dreams Divine Pills that I have concocted in the event that I would get injure. If you treasure your lives, quickly take the pills. Don’t say I am heartless.”

Han Shaodong was startled and he bowed on the ground immediately!

Xiao Shuai stammered, “This is also a miracle pill? I can live?”

Shen Xinyue said, “Indeed. It is good for internal injuries and I have concocted it for the aftermath of my Divine Calamities.”

Martial practitioners like Shen Xinyue and Lie Qing who had attained a high state of divinity and who were aware of the Divine Calamity were careful to have with them several life-saving pills to be used for emergencies.

Lie Qing had previously taken several miracle pills after her failure to battle the Divine Calamity hoping that somehow she would be able to survive her injuries. However her injuries were simply too serious and she did not regain her conscious.

Back to the present and just when the martial exponents were wondering which of the mountain paths to take; they had caught sight of Shen Xinyue and Lele who were on top of a cliff.

Lele said aloud, “Here!”

The martial exponents could see that this cliff was extremely steep and was dangerous to scale. However, it was not a daunting task for these veteran exponents except for a few.

Nangong Le was sighing, “Let’s hope I don’t fall to my death later…”

Suyue laughed softly, “Don’t worry, I won’t let you slip.”

Qiu Wufeng was rubbing his chin and looking at Chi Zhengqi, who was also looking at Gongsun Jing.

Sufeng blinked at Qiu Wufeng, “So Windless Swordsman, do you need any help?”

Qiu Wufeng smiled bitterly.

Suxin said to Gongsun Jing, “Do you need help too?”

Gongsun Jing smiled, “My martial skills are not that weak. I have learnt how to scale this type of cliff before.”

Suxin asked, “Oh really? Let’s compete to see who can reach the top first then!”

Gongsun Jing smiled bitterly, “The Fairy Breeze swiftness skill of the Holy Hex Sect is renowned for its weightless feat and swiftness speed…”

Suxin asked again, “You dare not? Then don’t you talk to me ever again.”

Gongsun Jing quickly said, “But what if I have won?”

Suxin smiled, “Wait till you have won first!”

Just as they were talking and looking for the best way up the cliff, Lele had taken five hops down the extremely steep cliff and landed in front of them effortlessly!

She had landed lightly with her long black scythe and there was barely even any expression on her. It was as though it was just a casual five walking steps!

She smiled, “Hurry! What are you all waiting for? Yi Ping and Sister Xian’Er are still waiting for us!”

Even though many of the martial exponents here like Huo Fu, Ji Wuzheng, Xiao Shuai, Lingfeng and Youxue were exceptional skillful in their swiftness skill, they were still stunned to see her martial display!

Lie Qing walked quietly to Lele and whispered softly, “Sister, you are pregnant now. You ought to be more careful…”

Lele whispered softly, “I am alright. This is still the early stage. I don’t want to let anyone knows, especially Ping’Er!”

Lie Qing sighed softly…

Lele smiled and in a blink of an eye, she had taken fifteen hops up the sheer cliff and was besides Shen Xinyue in an instant!

Lele laughed softly as soon as she was on the top of the cliff again, “Hurry!”

Going up was ten times much harder than going down and she had scaled the sheer cliff so effortless.

The Martial Sage patted his potted belly and asked, “Is there any way up?”

Huo Fu who was famed for his swiftness movement skill also said, “Even though I am a good runner but I am not really good in climbing…”

Qiu Wufeng was sighing, “She didn’t even uses her hands…”

Chi Zhengqi asked, “Anyone have a rope here? I am weighted down by my five swords…”

Lingfeng said, “This sheer cliff is not impossible to scale. It just requires some time.”

Youxue smiled, “That’s right!”

Lie Qing was actually groaning. It was because she knew that her swiftness and weightless skill was not as superior as Lingfeng and Youxue.

Xiao Shuai took charge, “Let us climb up the cliff then and let’s don’t waste any more time. Xian’Er is still waiting for us!”

There seemed to be a charisma pull in his voice as he issued the command but yet Shangguan Qingyun and Yan Nanfei failed to make a move.

Xiao Shuai looked sternly at them, “Why are you not making a move yet? Are you not eager to see Xian’Er?”

Shangguan Qingyun smiled bitterly, “I wish I am able to climb but have you forgotten that I have cut off my thumb and I have difficulty grabbing…”

Yan Nanfei was also smiling bitterly, “I as well…”

Xiao Shuai and Han Shaodong looked at each other awkwardly…

Han Shaodong said, “Perhaps it is best that we can find another way up.”

Lie Qing quickly said with her mesmerizing eyes, “That’s right. I don’t want to dirty my beautiful dress. Moreover, I am shy to climb in the full view of so many others. My pose will be ugly.”

Yunzi smiled quietly as she said, “I am sure that there are other ways to go up.”

Lele was looking at them with disapproval from above as she said aloud, “You guys are not climbing up?!”

Ch68 End
    Previous Chapter
    Next Chapter
    Last edited by Avidfan; 11-07-14 at 10:26 PM.

Thanks for another chapter, Avidfan!!

a quiet interlude before action starts?

Woot! Another update- thanks!

She blinked at Lie Qing, Yu’Er, Mei’Er and Shen Xinyue, “We have three other true Celestials here who are able to help me. Right, sisters?”
    Don't we have four other true Celestials?

I wonder if the "Heavenly Dreams Divine Pills" will make those people turn into slaves of Shen Xinyue, the two other people who took those pills are dead...