Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: A Martial Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by szfong View Post
    Btw, does Youxue rise from the dead? or she's gone for good with so many still unanswered questions.
    I haven't gonna past Chapter 40 of the Mandarin Version yet xD~ The English version is translating at a rapid pace in fact, and now very close to the chinese version which took more than two years to script ^^; Whether Xiao Youxue dies or not, it good to voice out. But at this point, here is a little spoiler, the most tragic cast is actually Shui Yixian, from her earlier years to present, and the future too, her entire life is tragic...

I remember that in the Return of the Condor Heroes (射雕英雄), the Hero Yang Guo is meant to be a tragic hero. That is why JY caused his arm to be cut off and even Xiaolongnu was violated. Eventually, Xiaolongnu jumped down from the clift. Right from the very start to end, it is a tragic tale.

The entire ending changed cos fans protested in his papers xD~

Does that mean your ideal ending will be Yi Ping will end up w/ The Holy Maiden and/or The Temptress or be all alone?

He'll become either a lonely hero or a heartless hero... He should at least have his original wife with him... they of course will have some misunderstanding because she loves him but still does not cherish the relation as much probably because of her emotionless martial arts practice, but somehow thru all of the obstacles, they are unites and together at end... Maybe add more than one maidens who become "bosom friends" with him ...

Does that mean your ideal ending will be Yi Ping will end up w/ The Holy Maiden and/or The Temptress or be all alone?

He'll become either a lonely hero or a heartless hero... He should at least have his original wife with him... they of course will have some misunderstanding because she loves him but still does not cherish the relation as much probably because of her emotionless martial arts practice, but somehow thru all of the obstacles, they are unites and together at end... Maybe add more than one maidens who become "bosom friends" with him ...
    No~ I like very much to see Yi Ping and Shui Yixian together too xD

Since the origin of the Vituous palace is The Temptress, she should become the new leader of the Viruous Palace w/ Ding Yunzi be second in command after dispatching with Xiao Shuai & son and promising no longer to seek revenge from them for their betrayal as her enemies are all dead. Youxue just wants Yi Ping and Yixian proposes to be sisters w/ her and drags her away.

The Holy Maiden is the new leader of the Holy Hex Sect after her brother became too ambitious and dies after transferring power to her.

Zou Tainyi becomes the main man of the orthodox fraternity.

Youxue and Yixian and the twins returns to the Eternal Ice Palace and live there in peace after the Temptress teaches Yixian how to escape the Divine Calamity... reason is Yi Ping and the others are too famous now and will end up dead or betrayed if they do not have an entire sect w/ protégés protecting them.

After a few years Yi Ping get a visit and sees The Temptress and Ji Lingfeng wanting to visit the two of them, then all of a sudden the demur maiden came knocking. With a surprised look, Yi Ping asks, where's brother Tianyi, she says she considers him as little brother and did not wish to break his heart. So gave the excuse of be becoming second in command of Virtuous Palace as excuse for not marrying him. Also he's changed after becoming the go to guy in the orthodox sects. I found out Lie Qing was leaving and she told me to come as well because she knew what was in my heart because she says I was always way too lenient toward you and does not seem happy at the Virtuous Palace even with so much power, just like her.

Yi Ping coolly asks them, how long are you maidens planning on visiting, they looked at each other then looked at the twins and then looked at Yi Ping, Yixian & Youxue and says at the same time--who says we were were leaving, all of our belonging and treasures are outside waiting to be move inside. With shock on his faces and then a writhe smile, then a much gentler smile...
    The End!

This can be a possible ending...
    Last edited by szfong; 10-06-13 at 06:26 PM.

The above ending is really good thought and shows your passion for the story.

I am going to post it on my facebook wall tonight and dedicated to you, if you don't mind =D

Sure if you wish..

Sure if you wish..
    Thanks xD ~~~~~

Chapter 30: A Bitter Lie

Yi Ping had suddenly dropped the wine flask that he was holding. His hand had suddenly trembled all of a sudden. He thought, “Is that an omen?”

Qiu Wufeng said to Yi Ping, “Brother, you must be drunk now.”

Yi Ping bitterly said, “I wish I am drunk and never wake up.”

It was because he could not believe that Xiao Youxue was the mysterious yellow dressed maiden that had killed his wife. He could not believe that a quiet maiden like her would have the tenacity to travel alone to the Heavenly Mountains with that purpose alone.

He realized that he had known too little of her past even though they had spent three months together, a period that was even longer than Shui Yixian and Ji Lingfeng.

Why was that when she had departed, his heart had been so sorrowful? He had the exact feelings when Ji Lingfeng had departed.

Had he fallen for Xiao Youxue?

He mused, “Yi Ping, Yi Ping. You are either such a rascal or a sentimental person. How could you like a maiden after another maiden? If you have affection for Lingfeng, why are you longing after Youxue? Youxue is the one that killed my wife. You should hate her…I don’t want ever to see her again!”

Qiu Wufeng looked at Gongsun Jing as he said, “Yi Ping I can understand but you…”

Gongsun Jing was drinking heavily too. What was he thinking? Like Yi Ping, he was also musing, “Yunzi has a hand in my father’s death too. Why is that I am unable to forget her? If we are normal friends, that would be more bearable but I see her every day. If she won’t come back anymore, should I be glad? Zuo Tianyi is now your brother and it is obvious that he likes Yunzi. Gongsun Jing, Gongsun Jing, don’t forget you are now a down and out person.”

Qiu Wufeng shook his head as he said, “It seems that both of you are not even drinking to appreciate wines but are drowning your sorrows.”

All of a sudden, he began to pick a flask of wine and poured it into his mouth.

Gongsun Jing asked, “What comes after you?”

Qiu Wufeng said wryly, “If I am the only somber person around, then I be the one who has to pawn my precious sword to pay for the bills.”

Gongsun Jing said, “Who would want your scrap metal?”

All of a sudden, Yi Ping said. “Our enemies are here.”

All of a sudden, the inn was crowded with more than thirty swordsmen as they charged up the chairs and barged through their private room! Leading the charge was Long Wudi, the Clan Chief of the Six Rivers!

Yi Ping, Gongsun Jing and Qiu Wufeng had recognized him immediately.

Long Wudi said, “What have we here? It seems that the three most wanted men in the fraternity will come to my place.”

Gongsun Jing said, “Surely you are not thinking of turning us in for the bounty?”

Long Wudi said, “Even though I may not want to but the Honor Manor is influential. We are just a small martial clan in the fraternity. I hope that the three of you will come with me quietly or don’t blame me for being merciless!”

Gongsun Jing said coldly, “So these men are your martial clan best fighters?”

Long Wudi said, “Indeed. In this confine space, don’t blame our swords for being blind and merciless! You have better surrender. I will treat you respectfully on behalf of your late father.”

Gongsun Jing said, “As soon as my father is gone, all of you have revolted. Have you forgotten that I am still the Master of the Gongsun Martial Clan?”

Long Wudi spat, “I am talking to you in a nice manner and yet you do not appreciate it. The Gongsun Martial Clan is long history. You are the only survivor now!”

Gongsun Jing was startled, “The Gongsun Martial Clan is no more?”

Long Wudi said, “As soon as Gongsun Bai was dead, the enemies of Gongsun Bai began to attack the Gongsun Martial Clan and there were no survivors.”

Gongsun Jing was stunned. He began to tremble as he said, “Gu Tianle, Gu Tianle, how vicious are you! First you framed me. Next you redeployed the best fighters of the Honor Manor away or else given the strength of the Gongsun Martial Clan, it is impossible for it to be demolished just like that…”

Qiu Wufeng said coolly, “Surely you have heard of my renown as the Windless Swordsman. If you don’t want to die tonight, you have better leave. I don’t want to dirty my hands!”

Long Wudi laughed aloud, “Do you think we be so foolish? Ever since you have entered this city, we have been monitoring your movements. It is a little tricky to attack you while Zuo Tianyi is still around. We didn’t want to make enemies of the Infinity Sword Clan yet. But I have sent a messenger to the Honor Manor that Zuo Tianyi is in cahoots with you.”

Qiu Wufeng said, “The three of us are more than enough to send you all to hell.”

Long Wudi laughed, “Don’t be too sure. The last few flasks of wines that you have been drinking from contain a slow reacting poison. If you were to exercise your internal strength, the poison will immediately attack your heart, hastening your death!”

Gongsun Jing intercepted, “You….are so despicable!”

Yi Ping looked at Long Wudi and gulped another flask of wine!

Long Wudi looked at Yi Ping and stammered, “You…”

Yi Ping patted Qiu Wufeng and Gongsun Jing on their shoulders as he got up with unsteady steps. Even though, it appeared that he was using their shoulders as a support, it was actually more than meet the eyes!

Qiu Wufeng and Gongsun Jing could feel a strong soothing internal strength flowing through their body as it rejuvenates them. They could feel the enormous stress of the poison effect lifting away and dissolving in their bodies. Indeed, Yi Ping had used the Aspire Invocations internal strength to neutralize all the poisons into nothingness!

The depth of Yi Ping’s internal strength astonished even Qiu Wufeng and Gongsun Jing!

Long Wudi smiled, “Now, if you all surrender now, it will save you unnecessary pain and is also good for me. After all, if you are alive when I send you to the Honor Manor, your bounties will worth even more.”

“What if I say, they should stay as they are while your men and you should be the one that scram from here?”

Everyone was startled because the enchanting sweet voice did not come from this room!

Long Wudi shouted, “Who is that?”

Yi Ping was stunned. It was because this voice was so familiar even though he had not heard it for a long time…

A maiden of an extraordinary beauty passed through the window and into the middle of the room. Her movements were so graceful and her steps were so light that everyone was startled at her extraordinary display of her lightness swiftness skill!

In just a quick movement, she was already standing serenely in the middle of the room as she looked at everyone with a smile.

When she looked at everyone with a smile, everyone else was thinking of the same time. “Is she looking at me intentional? Can it be that she takes a liking to me?”

Everyone begun to gasped at this heavenly maiden in white that had just appeared. She was stroking her long hair as she said, “Do I need to repeat myself?”

Qiu Wufeng, Gongsun Jing and Long Wudi recognized her immediately as the maiden that had barged into the Honor Manor with Yi Ping!

Yi Ping looked at her with stunned expression as he muttered, “Lingfeng…it is really you. Why are you here?”

Ji Lingfeng sighed softly, “Do I need to explain to you?” She began to pour the wine from a flask to a cup.

Yi Ping quickly gasped out, “Lingfeng, that is poisonous. Don’t drink it!”

But before Yi Ping could take a step forward, she had already drunk from the cup as she said, “Good wine. Too bad, it is tainted with the unsavory taste of poison.”

She said to Long Wudi, “Since you are the one that adds the poison into the wines, why don’t you taste it too if it is savory? Or else you may think I am lying to you.”

Long Wudi smiled bitterly, “No need. I believe it.”

Ji Lingfeng smiled, “If even you will not drink it, do you think the three of them will really drink it? Of course, unless they are all a bunch of drunkards.”

Yi Ping smiled bitterly as he thought, “She has not changed at all after so many months. She is scolding us indirectly as drunkards.”

Gongsun Jing and Qiu Wufeng were guilty-stricken. With their experiences, they should have detected that the wines had been tampered with.

Ji Lingfeng said, “If they are not idiots, I am an idiot? If I am not an idiot, why should I drink your tampered wine?”

Long Wudi began to hesitate and had doubts as he thought, “The wines have already been switched? That is impossible…”

Ji Lingfeng smiled at Gongsun Jing and Qiu Wufeng as she said sarcastically, “So what do you think of the feeling of being a fugitive wanted by the majority of the orthodox fraternity?”

Gongsun Jing said coolly, “It isn’t a good feeling after all.”

Qiu Wufeng smiled bitterly, “You never know if your enemies would appear at any time, even your food and drinks can be poisoned at any time. It is not pleasure at all.”

Yi Ping really could not resist withholding anymore as he interrupted, “Lingfeng, why are you here?”

Ji Lingfeng glanced mysteriously at him as she said, “Why? You are suddenly so concern about? I am here to look for my husband of course!”

Many in the room were disappointed at this news and wondered who her husband was.

Yi Ping was stunned as he took a step backward as his entire expressions had changed!

After quickly regaining his composure, he quickly said. “You are married?! Congrats then…”

Ji Lingfeng smiled at him as she said, “You don’t sound and look at all pleased?”

Yi Ping said with stoned expressions, “Of course I am happy for you…”

Ji Lingfeng said, “Really? But why is that you don’t sound and look too happy?”

Yi Ping replied gloomily, “I am always like this. Surely you know.”

Ji Lingfeng said, “I really do not know. I am not the worm in your stomach, how should I know? Don’t you want to know who my new husband is?”

Yi Ping said, “You can tell us if you want.”

Ji Lingfeng smiled mysteriously, “He is young and handsome. He knows that I am in trouble and have not forgotten about me. He comes all the way to a distant and forsaken place just to look for me. If he’s not my husband-to-be, who is he then?”

Yi Ping asked, “Who?”

Ji Lingfeng gave him a gentle kick all of a sudden as she flushes, “Why are you so stupid? He is standing in front of me of course!”

Yi Ping’s expressions lit up as he said, “Who…?”

Ji Lingfeng gave him another small kick and tried to slap him but he avoided it.

They seemed to have forgotten that there were others in this room and their little affections were enviable!

Long Wudi coughed and interrupted, “You are the Holy Maiden of the Holy Hex Sect? Almost the entire orthodox clans are attacking the Holy Hex Sect now and you dare to appear here? You are really bold. Good, I am so lucky to take all four of you in one fell scoop!”

Ji Lingfeng said coldly all of a sudden, “Since you know that I am the Holy Maiden of the Holy Hex Sect, surely you must have heard of our ‘Consecrated Meteor Shower’ and ‘Meteor Rain Needles’ secret projectile skills. If I am not confident, would I be in this room?”

As her eyes swept from one person to another, she added. “This is a confined room. Do you think my secret projectiles would be faster or your swords would be swifter? Are you willing to take a bet? And how do you know that I am not alone?”

Long Wudi turned ashen immediately. It was because she was right. At this point blank distance, it was almost impossible for them to dodge the ‘Consecrated Meteor Shower’, a secret projectile technique that was renowned for launching more than one hundred secret projectiles!

Quite a few of the swordsmen and even Long Wudi was looking at the closest exit!

Ji Lingfeng words had already shaken their fighting spirit!

Ji Lingfeng was already saying to Yi Ping, Qiu Wufeng and Gongsun Jing, “Stand behind me.”

Yi Ping said, “There is no need for you to be involved. The three of us are more than enough…”

Long Wudi sighed, “Even though it appears that we have the superior numbers but I have seen this Yi Ping’s skills in the Honor Manor and the Heavenly Mountains. Moreover there is Young Master Qiu and Young Master Gongsun Jing too. Their martial skills are among the best in the fraternity. As long as they are not poisoned, this attack is doomed to fail. From the looks of it, none of them looked as though they are poisoned…how is it possible? But if I were to retreat now, I will lose a lot of honor and face. If the Holy Maiden is here, then surely there must be clan protégés of the Holy Hex Sect nearby too…”

Ji Lingfeng said, “If you back off now, I will ensure that you can continue to carry on your daily business in this city.”

She softened her tone, “I know that the Six Rivers Clan is a neutral clan that did not go on the westward expedition with the Honor Manor or else you won’t be here. Even though this is not the Western Fraternity yet, the Holy Hex Sect has a base here. Because we know that your clan had not officially joined the Honor Manor yet but if you were to make an enemy of the Holy Hex Sect today, we will make sure you are in our enemy list and your business will be soured immediately. Surely you have heard of what happened to the Belle Clan that was in this city that had joined hands with the Honor Manor. So choose what you want. Business or destruction.”

Long Wudi bowed his hands respectfully as he said, “Holy Maiden, we will take our leave and we will also give our promise that we will not harass them while they are still here.”

He then shouted, “Let’s go!”

Ji Lingfeng said, “Hold!”

Long Wudi turned ashen as he asked, “Is there anything else?”

Ji Lingfeng said, “Since these gentlemen are guests in your city and is their first time here, do you think that you should at least buy the tabs for them?”

Long Wudi looked at the private room and the feast on the table. He sighed weakly and put down three silvers on the table.

Three silvers were more than enough.

Ji Lingfeng said coolly, “That is very generous of you. You can go now.”

Long Wudi and his men quickly exited the room and the inn!

Qiu Wufeng said wryly, “So we solve our tabs.”

Gongsun Jing said, “I didn’t expect that you are really the Holy Maiden of the Holy Hex Sect. How is that you know that we have no money?”

Ji Lingfeng smiled, “I didn’t want to know but the three of you were incessantly talking about it.”

Yi Ping asked, “You are here for some time?”

Ji Lingfeng said, “Not really. I just arrive too.”

Yi Ping said, “You haven’t really tell me yet, why are you in this place? You are supposed to be in the Western Fraternity now.”

Ji Lingfeng smiled sweetly, “I have told you. I am here to look for my husband.”

Yi Ping said, “You can still joke about this. Why are you here in this place?”

Ji Lingfeng said, “I am here to make contacts with a branch of my clan here to strengthen the resolve of fighting against the orthodox clans and to find out more information of the other clans activities. I didn’t expect to find you here too. Do you know that the Honor Manor and the Virtuous Palace have formed an alliance already?”

Gongsun Jing, Qiu Wufeng and Yi Ping were stunned.

Yi Ping said, “Not counting the dozens of martial clans under the banner of the Honor Manor, just the Virtuous Palace alone is a big headache. Just how did Gu Tianle persuade the Virtuous Palace to join him for the westward expedition?”

Ji Lingfeng said, “Do you think that it is somewhat overkilling? Even though the Holy Hex Sect is the number one unorthodox clan in recent years, we are still unable to compete headlong with the Honor Manor and the various major orthodox clans.”

Gongsun Jing asked, “Meaning?”

Ji Lingfeng said, “Someone else must have instigated him or forced him to do so. Someone powerful and we don’t know who he is yet that can even persuade the wily Xiao Shuai to join him.”

Yi Ping was startled, “I wonder who he is…”

Qiu Wufeng said, “I am afraid his aim isn’t about destroying the Holy Hex Sect but to dominate the entire martial fraternity!”

Gongsun Jing said, “Even though my late father wants to destroy the Holy Hex Sect a long time ago, he didn’t want to do so yet because such a clash would bring cause a double fatalities and may give his enemies an opportunity to cause havoc or to undermine his strength.”

Ji Lingfeng said, “I am afraid his real target is the Celestial Palace.”

Yi Ping was startled, “The Celestial Palace?! It does exist?”

Ji Lingfeng said, “Of course it does. It is just that no one has ever survived a trip there. Anyway, we are all just speculating.”

She paused for a while before she asked, “Where is Maiden Xiao Youxue? Have you finally found out that she isn’t a deaf and mute person?”

Yi Ping was suddenly unhappy, “You already know that she is not a deaf and mute person yet you play such a prank on me before you left. Don’t ever mention her again.”

Ji Lingfeng was surprised as she continued to smile gleefully, “Why can’t I mention her? Is it because you just got rejected by her that you cannot get over it?”

Yi Ping was solemn as he said gravely, “Do you know that she is the one that has killed my wife?”

Ji Lingfeng said calmly, “So what?”

Yi Ping was stunned at her reply as he said slowly, “You…you already know?!”

Ji Lingfeng said coolly, “I have already said, so what.”

Yi Ping was really upset at her reply as he said angrily, “I treat you as a friend. You have already known and did not tell me. And you can even tell me so what?!”

Ji Lingfeng blinked at Yi Ping as she repeated again, “So what?”

Yi Ping said, “She is my wife’s killer and you know very well, I have been looking for her all this time!”

Ji Lingfeng said, “So what if you know if she is the one that you are looking for? Have you forgotten that she is the one that have saved your life that day? Have you ever asks her what difficulties she has and why did she have to do it? So what if you know who she is? Will you have the heart to kill her? If she really treats you as an enemy, she would have killed you and not saved you!”

All of a sudden, Yi Ping was jolted.

He had suddenly remembered her first encounter with her. She was the very first maiden that he had ever met on the Heavenly Mountains and she had even warned him not to go up there. If he had not disregarded her advice, maybe they would not be foes now.

He had also remembered how he was badly injured after the battle at the Honor Manor with Gu Tianle and it was actually Xiao Youxue who had saved him. She had also saved him from the giant Thousand Year Icy Fish and the wild boar attack. She had also almost got herself killed while trying to fight Xiao Yuanjia while with him…

All of a sudden, he realized how terribly wrong he had been as he muttered, “Youxue, Youxue, I shouldn’t have scolded you. I should at least listen to what you have to say first…I am such a heartless person…”

Ji Lingfeng softened her alluring voice, “The reason why I did not tell you is because I owe my life to Xiao Youxue too and I have not yet repaid her this heavy debt. You are a person that knows how to differentiate feuds and debts. So what if Youxue is here now? What will you do?”

Yi Ping muttered, “I do not know. I do not know…”

Ji Lingfeng said to him, “You don’t even dare to look at me in the eyes since earlier. That is so unlike you in the past. Have you fallen in love with another maiden?”

Yi Ping was startled by her questioning. He looked panicky at Gongsun Jing and Qiu Wufeng who had kept silent.

While traveling together, everyone could tell that Xiao Youxue was always cold towards all the others except for Ding Yunzi and Yi Ping. Even Lie Qing, who always chatted with her were often left in the cold.

Indeed, he was guilty and that was why he dared not look into Ji Lingfeng’s eyes. It was because over the past several months, he had indeed developed affections for Xiao Youxue.

Ji Lingfeng said, “I…do you think that I am a person that can get jealous easily? If you are with Xiao Youxue, I can still accept it but not the others. She has after all, saved my life. The right thing for you to do now is to find her back and apologize to her. Not just a simple sorry, you have to bow down on your knees and begged her for forgiveness.”

Actually Yi Ping had already known that Xiao Youxue had taken a liking for him but he dare not reciprocate her affections. How could he not known? He was not entirely stupid but he tried to avoid her whenever he could because he could not forget Ji Lingfeng either.

He said to himself, “Sometimes, it is better for feelings to be buried inside or else you only be hurting her more. Eventually she will get over it and find a more suitable match.” Even though that was what he had in mind but that was not what his heart was really feeling.

Finally he had made a decision. Yi Ping regained his spirits again as he said with conviction, “I am going to look for Youxue now.”

“You don’t have to look for her anymore.”

Yi Ping was startled as he saw Ding Yunzi walking into the private room. From her expressions, she looked terribly tired.

Yi Ping went to her, “What happens?”

Ji Lingfeng was startled for she had recognized Ding Yunzi as the super exponent from the Virtuous Palace and she also had an annoying look on her face as she thought, “Yi Ping, Yi Ping, it seems that that you are attracting unwanted attention. I should really help you to chase them all away.”

She was even more startled when she saw Zuo Tianyi and Nangong Le walking into the private room.

Nangong Le immediately recognized her as he said, “Maiden Lingfeng! What a pleasant surprise. You are here?”

Ji Lingfeng just smiled weakly.

All of a sudden, Yi Ping saw Shui Yujian and Shui Meijian holding Lie Qing into the room. He was stunned as he said, “Yu’Er and Mei’Er, why are you here?”

All of a sudden, Shui Yujian and Shui Meijian drew their long precious swords when they saw Ji Lingfeng as they gasped together, “It is you!”

Shui Yujian said to Ji Lingfeng, “How vicious are you! You…”

Yi Ping was startled as he looked at Ji Lingfeng, “What did you do?”

Ji Lingfeng said, “I merely teach them a little lesson. They are the ones that had attacked me first that day.”

She pointed at Shui Yujian, Shui Meijian and Lie Qing as she said. “Just who are they?”

But Yi Ping did not seem to hear as he reached out for Lie Qing, “Qing’Er, are you alright? Who is the one that has injured you into this state?!”

Lie Qing looked softly into his eyes as she smiled faintly, “I’m really alright. Don’t you worry about me, alright?”

Ji Lingfeng nearly fainted from anger. Shui Meijian, Shui Yujian, Lie Qing and Ding Yunzi were all extraordinary beauties, who were all alluring and enchanting in their own ways. Together, they were such a moving sight. But seeing them now was like seeing them as rivals to be eliminated or else it would be so hard to quell her anger!

Lie Qing looked at Ji Lingfeng, “Who are you?”

Ji Lingfeng was indignant as she said, “I am the one that should be asking you who are you. You are like a temptress with your vixen looks. I don’t like you at all.”

Yi Ping was stunned at what she had just said so he quickly said, “They are all my friends. You are all my friends.”

Lie Qing smiled weakly as she answered coldly, “Right. I am a temptress. How do you know? I am going to steal your Yi Ping. So what? I don’t need you to like me at all.”

Yi Ping ignored them all as he turned to Ding Yunzi and asked, “Yunzi, where is Youxue?”

Ding Yunzi suppressed her tears as she said slowly, “She is not coming back anymore.”

Yi Ping was startled, “Quickly, let’s go and find her again. I…I don’t mean what I say…”

Ding Yunzi said coldly, “You have already said that you don’t ever wish to see her again and she thinks the same too. She has just one last message for you.”

Yi Ping was overcome with emotions as he thought, “She don’t ever want to see me again? Maybe that is not a bad thing after all…”

He asked, “What is her message?”

Ding Yunzi said coldly, “She hates you. The next time, she sees you she will surely kill you with her own hands. So don’t ever look for her ever again if you value your life.”

Ji Lingfeng was startled as she thought, “Xiao Youxue really says that?”

Yi Ping turned ashen immediately as he fell onto the chair as he muttered, “She really hates me so much? I should be the one that hates her but do I?”

Shui Meijian turned around discreetly as she really could not hold back her tears anymore while Shui Yujian did not dare to look into Yi Ping’s eyes.

Lie Qing was trembling as though she wanted to say something.

Yi Ping did not notice that everyone had a grim expression. Even Ji Lingfeng, Gongsun Jing and Qiu Wufeng had sensed something was amiss in the atmosphere.

Ch30 End
    Previous Chapter
    Next Chapter
    Last edited by Avidfan; 03-01-15 at 04:33 AM.

Thanks for the update!

Hi Avidfan:

In the fake Celestial Palace, the Future Sword saint is now the already dead Old Sword Saint - Zuo Tianyi's father. Tian Kui is also dead. Then the two givers of pills they met after escaping from honor mansion are now good people from the fake Celestail Palace.

It seems the aliases given as Invisible Iron Fist and Han Shaodong may actually be from the real Celestial palace because they still have not appeared.

Also will Yi Ping meet any more new maidens? He currently has seven? Did Yi Xian take Youxue home to recuperate and rise from the dead like she did previously?

Can't wait for chap 31?

seems that this yi ping ia bit dim witted.

Hi Avidfan:

In the fake Celestial Palace, the Future Sword saint is now the already dead Old Sword Saint - Zuo Tianyi's father. Tian Kui is also dead. Then the two givers of pills they met after escaping from honor mansion are now good people from the fake Celestail Palace.

It seems the aliases given as Invisible Iron Fist and Han Shaodong may actually be from the real Celestial palace because they still have not appeared.

Also will Yi Ping meet any more new maidens? He currently has seven? Did Yi Xian take Youxue home to recuperate and rise from the dead like she did previously?

Can't wait for chap 31?
    You really pay attention to the small details~~

So for your sake and for everyone sake~ I will give a little spoiler~

theorginalplanisforxiaoyouxuetosucceedthecelestial fairyassheistheonlyonewithahigherpotentialintheicy heavenlytears,itmayappearsthatwithherimperviousgol denarmorandthelightsilveryarmorthatsheiswearing,sh emayyetlive.

Quote: Geraldsaw
    seems that this yi ping ia bit dim witted.
    He needs to be as dumb as possible very soon xD~

Hi Avidfan,

Where's the scene where Yixian, The Twins, Yunzi, Lie Qing, Nangon Le, and Zuo Tianyi stopped fighting, make peace and decides to concoct the lie and cover up the death of Youxue? Is it going to be another flashback scene coming at a later chapter?

Btw, I thought the master of the Eternal Ice Palace is now Yi Ping, no matter what Yixian says now she cannot take back her command. And Yixian's ideal successor were to be one of the twins if Yi Ping was not her husband. Perhaps it was Yuoxue's grandmother who desperately wated to be the master of the Eternal Ice Palace, but it seems Youxue is content just to follow Yi Ping around. Lie Qing seems to just like to be around Yi Ping & Youxue--her two saviors, while Yunzi just wants supreme martial arts, revenge and most of all--safety. Hence, she follows Youxue, Yi Ping, and Qing'er around as protection. Yunzi does not appears very close to Zuo Tianyi, nor respect him as much as Yi Ping.... She seems only to interact with Youxue, Yi Ping and Qing'er--her New Virtuous Palace teammates.

Hi Avidfan,

Where's the scene where Yixian, The Twins, Yunzi, Lie Qing, Nangon Le, and Zuo Tianyi stopped fighting, make peace and decides to concoct the lie and cover up the death of Youxue? Is it going to be another flashback scene coming at a later chapter?

Btw, I thought the master of the Eternal Ice Palace is now Yi Ping, no matter what Yixian says now she cannot take back her command. And Yixian's ideal successor were to be one of the twins if Yi Ping was not her husband. Perhaps it was Yuoxue's grandmother who desperately wated to be the master of the Eternal Ice Palace, but it seems Youxue is content just to follow Yi Ping around. Lie Qing seems to just like to be around Yi Ping & Youxue--her two saviors, while Yunzi just wants supreme martial arts, revenge and most of all--safety. Hence, she follows Youxue, Yi Ping, and Qing'er around as protection. Yunzi does not appears very close to Zuo Tianyi, nor respect him as much as Yi Ping.... She seems only to interact with Youxue, Yi Ping and Qing'er--her New Virtuous Palace teammates.
    Yi Ping is in name only xD Remember he isn't trained or know any of the Eternal Ice Palace Skills, which made it very difficult.

It seems Yi Ping is not very bright, but the group of "liars" never expected Lingfeng to be present and she will get to the bottom of everything in no time.

Hi Avidfan,

Just dropped by to see if chap 31 is up.

Noticed that since Ji Lingfeng had mentioned the real Celestial Palace in a previous chapter that a few of the Holy Hex Sect's martial arts originated from the Celestial Palace, and she suspects the Honor Manor and Virtuous Palace is going to attack the Celestial Palace together, so will we be seeing people from the Celestial Palace fighting & does Xiao Shuai also already have a vendetta against the Celestial Palace 50 yrs ago, when he proposed to commit crimes in the name of the Celestial Palace?

Also, will the Celestial Palace have a maiden nick-named "The Celestial Temptress" or "The Celestial Maiden"?

She will be of course as celestial as The Celestial Fairy, yet as mesmerizing as The Heavenly Temptress.

Will Yi Ping be making friends with her as well?

Patiently waiting for this weekend's updates....
    Last edited by szfong; 10-12-13 at 01:13 AM.

Thanks for waiting~ I have some trouble posting on spcnet forum with Chrome xD

Oh yes Szfong, the idea is intriguing xD~

Have reading reading the next chapter, i edit it later~

Chapter 31: The Top Exponent from the Virtuous Palace

Just as Yi Ping was sighing sadly, he was suddenly surrounded by Shui Yujian and Shui Meijian who embraced him side by side!

Nangong Le was stunned as he thought, “Yi Ping knows the twin sisters too? Why is that he seems to know all the beauties?”

Shui Meijian exclaimed tearfully, “Master, we have finally found you…!”

Shui Yujian wiped a tear from her eyes as she said gently, “Master, you still have us. Maiden Xiao may not appreciate you but we do.”

Ji Lingfeng and Lie Qing were startled at how close they were with Yi Ping.

Ji Lingfeng hummed coldly, “The two of you are so shameless. You are so young yet you are hugging a man so intimately.”

Lie Qing wanted to say the same thing too but her injuries were severe and she could not muster her strength. So she was glad that Ji Lingfeng had actually spoken out what was in her mind.

Shui Yujian said coolly, “We are talking to our Master now; you don’t have the right to interrupt us.”

Ji Lingfeng said coldly, “Oh he is your master? I have never heard of clan protégés behaving so intimately with their master.”

Shui Meijian smiled cheekily, “That is because Yi Ping is also our husband!”

Ji Lingfeng almost fainted from anger as she said coldly, “Just who is your husband?!”

Shui Meijian said, “You didn’t hear me? Yi Ping is my husband.”

Ji Lingfeng said coldly, “How shameless of you to claim Yi Ping as your husband.”

Shui Yujian looked at Yi Ping with her eyes full of melody as she said, “It seems that she is hard of hearing. Yi Ping, tell her, you are our husband.”

Yi Ping was stunned. When he looked at Shui Yujian’s eyes, he began to recall the reason why he had ran away from the Eternal Ice Palace and his cheeks began to flush.

He stammered, “I…I…don’t know.”

Ji Lingfeng was infuriated, “What do you mean by you do not know? It is either yes or no!”

Even Lie Qing said, “Yi Ping, you…are really their husband?!”

Nangong Le smiled bitterly as he said, “Congratulations for having two lovely wives.”

Qiu Wufeng smiled awkwardly as he said, “How many wives do you have, Brother Yi Ping.”

Yi Ping replied unhappily, “Now it is not the time for jokes.”

Even though Ding Yunzi was expressionless and was quiet but she was stunned by the audaciousness of Ji Lingfeng, Shui Yujian and Shui Meijian in declaring their sentiments as she thought, “Youxue, it is a lucky thing that you did not see this or you will surely be dismayed at this sight. This Yi Ping is nothing but a despicable Playboy! I am so wrong and I thought that he is a good man.”

Ji Lingfeng looked at Yi Ping with hurt eyes, “Yi Ping, is that true? You have never told me before…”

Yi Ping really did not know to reply as he thought bitterly, “No one will ever believe what I have said and believe that I did it in a moment of folly. Alas Yi Ping! First you let down Youxue, second you let down Yu’Er and Mei’Er. Now you let down Lingfeng…why must you hurt those that are closest to you?”

Just when he was about to say something, Lei Qing mustered all her strength and gave him a tight slap on his right cheek!

Shui Yujian was startled. She quickly recovered her composure and asked, “Why did…”

Before Yi Ping could even recover from his astonishment and before Shui Yujian could finish her sentence, Ji Lingfeng had slapped him tightly on his left cheek!

Shui Meijian had not even recovered from her initial surprise yet as both slaps happened in a blink of an eye and almost the same time!

Everyone could see how emotional Ji Lingfeng and Lie Qing had been!

Yi Ping could only mutter, “Why did…”

But even before he could finish, Lie Qing had coughed out blood and fainted!

Yi Ping quickly caught hold of her and panicky shouted, “Qing’Er, don’t scare me. Wake up…”

When Ji Lingfeng saw that Yi Ping was holding Lie Qing, she was so infuriated that she stormed to the entrance, alarming Yi Ping.

Yi Ping thought, “She is angry? Why shouldn’t she? If I were her, I will be angry too…”

Ji Lingfeng had already reached the door but she had stopped short of exiting the door.

Zuo Tianyi said quickly, “Yi Ping, say something to pacify her or she will really leave.”

Yi Ping said, “Lingfeng, where are you going? It is dangerous for you to be alone…”

Ji Lingfeng answered coldly, “Hmph, I have been roaming the fraternity alone since I am sixteen. You don’t have to worry about me. I probably have more experience in the fraternity than you guys who drink like pigs.”

Yi Ping, Qiu Wufeng and Gongsun Jing began to fluster.

Everyone was already anticipating that Maiden Ji would storm off the room as she was getting emotional.

That includes Yi Ping who was still holding onto Lie Qing and he was surrounded left and right by Shui Yujian and Shui Meijian. Yi Ping was really in an awkward position!

Nangong Le and Qiu Wufeng were looking enviably, wishing that they would be in Yi Ping position instead.

Nangong Le thought, “Since Yi Ping is unable to cherish Maiden Lingfeng, when she storms off I will immediately chase after her. Who knows, we may become a couple.”

Ji Lingfeng just stood there and was brushing her long flowing hair as she thought, “When Xiao Youxue left the room earlier he did not even go after her. When I have left the last time, he did not even try to make a little effort to stop me. He is really so dumb.”

That was why she was still waiting at the door for Yi Ping to ask her to stay or to pacify her.

Ding Yunzi was thinking, “Yi Ping, no maidens will tolerate such a guy that is indecisive. I am afraid today that you are going to hurt another maiden again. You are a good guy Yi Ping, treat others with respect and a sincere person. But sometimes, not everyone can understand you and think you are a fickle minded person. This will cause you to lose favor in the eyes of everyone that do not understand you.”

All of a sudden, Ji Lingfeng brushed aside her long flowing hair and walked back to the center of room as she began to sit down, stunning everyone!

Yi Ping was startled, “You are not going?”

Shui Yujian was surprised as she asked, “You are not leaving?”

Shui Meijian asked, “Why did you come back for?”

Ji Lingfeng looked at everyone without batting an eye as she knew that everyone was looking at her for answers.

Even Ding Yunzi who was rarely wrong on her analysis was startled by her sudden reversal as she asked, “What is she thinking?”

Ji Lingfeng said coolly, “Hmph, I am just suddenly curious just exactly how many shameless vixens are there around Yi Ping that lingers around him like nasty flies. They can even claim him as their husband when it is not the truth.”

She began to look at her fingernails and looked at Shui Meijian and Shui Yujian.

Shui Yujian said coolly, “It seems that you are trying to pick a fight with us.”

Ji Lingfeng replied, “Hmph, so what?”

Shui Meijian looked at Yi Ping with doleful eyes, “We dare not. We are not as *****ing as you. We are just eighteen and you are trying to bully us. We are so pitiful…”

Ji Lingfeng was startled at Shui Meijian’s reply. This young maiden was smarter than she had appeared to be. Instead of being upset, she was using a soft approach and made it appeared as though she was the bully instead.

All of a sudden, Ji Lingfeng stole a glance at Ding Yunzi and blinked her eyes.

Ding Yunzi was startled but she did not show it. She quickly thought, “This Maiden Ji is not just a pretty doll. Her intellect is not beneath me…”

Yi Ping asked, “Lingfeng, you are not leaving anymore?”

Ji Lingfeng said, “You seem eager for me to leave?”

Yi Ping smiled bitterly, “Of course not.”

Ji Lingfeng smiled, “Of course I know you don’t wish. All of you have come all the way just for me. If I walk off, you will have to find me again. Therefore I have decided to save you all the trouble from looking for me again.”

Yi Ping rubbed his nose as he said, “True, true. If you walk off now, I may not be able to find you again.”

Ji Lingfeng said to Shui Yujian and Shui Meijian, “If you are not here to look for me, both of you can leave immediately. Did you just hear that Yi Ping is here to look for me?”

Shui Yujian was exasperated as she said, “You…you…”

Shui Meijian immediately said, “Sister Lingfeng, we are so young. Surely you aren’t thinking of bullying us? Yi Ping is indeed our Master and husband. We surely follow him whenever he goes. I’m Mei’Er and this is my sister Yu’Er.”

Ji Lingfeng’s eyes soften a little and this was not lost on Shui Yujian who had super sensitive sense with her ‘Heart Intricacy Skill’.

Shui Yujian melancholy said, “We are orphans. Ever since our Mistress is gone, Yi Ping had been our Master. We are so young and have no one to depend upon. We know we shouldn’t call Yi Ping our husband but our chastity…”

Shui Meijian added woefully, “A maiden chastity is important. We know that our Master did it in a matter of folly. We don’t blame him and we suffer in silence alone...”

Shui Yujian began to sobbed, “We shouldn’t say this in public to disgrace our Master but I hope Sister Lingfeng will take pity on us.”

Ding Yunzi was startled and she looked at Yi Ping with a hateful look. Her expressions had suddenly changed and she was trembling.

Ji Lingfeng looked at Yi Ping with woeful expressions as she said coldly to him, “You are a beast in disguise.”

Qiu Wufeng and Gongsun Jing began to sigh heavily when they had heard of their tragedies.

Nangong Le, Zuo Tianyi and Ding Yunzi were all thinking at the same time, “We promise to keep their protégé mistress’ news from Yi Ping but are we lying to Yi Ping? From the looks of it, these two sisters seem to be expert liars…”

All of a sudden, the twin sisters were crying in Ji Lingfeng’s embrace as they said. “We hope that Sister Lingfeng will take care of us and take us in as close sisters…”

Shui Yujian blinked secretly at her sister, Shui Meijian as she thought, “Let this Lingfeng fight it out with Lie Qing and Ding Yunzi first while we wait on the fence. As long as we are coy and amicable, we have Yi Ping’s hearts eventually.”

Shui Meijian was also thinking the same, “Our protégé mistress have taken Xiao Youxue back to the Eternal Ice Palace and leave us with these strangers. This Maiden Lingfeng can be our ally against them.”

Ji Lingfeng began to sympathize with the twin sisters as she said gently, “Yu’Er and Mei’Er, if Yi Ping dares to bully you, I will surely teach him a lesson. Don’t be afraid. You are all so young and should be happy. Alas, from now on, we are sisters. If he dares to take in another wife again, I will surely kill him.”

Yi Ping smiled bitterly and was relieved that at least Ji Lingfeng was staying so he said, “Lingfeng, I…”

But Ji Lingfeng interrupted him coldly as she said, “I didn’t say I want to talk to you. You seem to be enjoying holding this vixen in your arms.”

Yi Ping said, “Lie Qing has serious internal injuries. We need to take her to a place to recuperate first.”

Ji Lingfeng said coldly, “I say I don’t wish to talk to you now…”

All of a sudden, Ji Lingfeng, Zuo Tianyi, Ding Yunzi, Shui Yujian, Shui Meijian and Yi Ping froze in fear.

They had sudden sensed a powerful malevolent aura that was silently approaching them!

Zuo Tianyi said, “What a deadly killing malevolent air.”

Ding Yunzi had broken into a cold sweat, “That’s Yuan Shao. We must quickly leave this place as soon as possible! Hurry!”

Yi Ping asked, “Who is this Yuan Shao? There is only one of him and we have so many? I am not afraid of him.”

Qiu Wufeng said, “Why do we need to fear him for?”

Ding Yunzi said, “He is an elder of the Virtuous Palace. He may be ninety-seven year old this year but even our Protégé Master Xiao Shuai is afraid of him. I didn’t expect him to be here. We must quickly flee. Meet outside the city at the seven miles pavilion that is on the map.”

She began to walk away when all of a sudden Yi Ping caught hold of her while still holding Lie Qing as he asked. “Yunzi, where are you going?”

Ding Yunzi said, “Yuan Shao may not know I have betrayed the Virtuous Palace yet. I will hold him back for a while. Everyone please go now, as fast as possible.”

Zuo Tianyi said coldly, “Hey, don’t touch her.”

Yi Ping flustered as he quickly let go of Ding Yunzi’s hand.

Ji Lingfeng was infuriated, “He didn’t even try to grab my hand just now…”

Ding Yunzi said, “Yi Ping is now my protégé master. Mind your language, Tianyi.”

Zuo Tianyi sighed, “Yunzi, why are you treating me so coldly? Let me go with you.”

Gongsun Jing said, “Maiden Ding, I will go with you.”

Ding Yunzi drawn out her long sword as she said, “Don’t hinder me. You will only cause me to lose my life by tagging along. Yuan Shao kills anyone that is not from the Virtuous Palace and if anyone of you comes with me, he would know that I have betrayed the Virtuous Palace.”

She paused solemnly for a while before she adds, “Don’t ever think of following me. None of you here except for Lie Qing and Xiao Youxue can even hold thirty strokes from me. Yuan Shao can kill all of you in much less the time. Don’t even bother to try.”

Then she left the room hastily!

Ji Lingfeng was trembling, “This killing malevolent…we have no hope against it…”

Shui Yujian said, “His malevolent aura can be felt from so far away. Normal opponents cannot stand against him. I cannot imagine if we are near him.”

Shui Meijian nodded.

Yi Ping said, “Let’s leave quickly before it is too late.”

Zuo Tianyi gritted his teeth as he muttered, “She may be right. She may be safer on her own than with us.” It was because even he was afraid and shaking now.

Yuan Shao had not reached but his sword and malevolent intentions had already rippled through them! And even top exponents like Yi Ping, Zuo Tianyi, Ji Lingfeng, Gong Jing, Nangong Le, Shui Yujian and Shui Meijian could all feel his startling presence!

They knew that he was very near and time was now essential!

Yi Ping said, “I don’t blame her if she returns to the Virtuous Palace. I only hope she is safe. I never expected that the Virtuous Palace would have a super exponent of this caliber.

Zuo Tianyi smiled bitterly, “No wonder my grandfather warned me not to offend the Virtuous Palace in the past. Even Gongsun Bai did not inspire such fear in me…”

Ji Lingfeng said, “Only someone who has killed countless number of people has this type of malevolent aura…”

Nangong Le was smiling wryly as the group left the room, “We are running away from just one old man? It’s funny, isn’t it?”

Qiu Wufeng said, “You have seen the skills of Xiao Shuai and Maiden Ding? You have not seen real super exponents when they are fighting for real. I can still remember vividly how more than fifty fighters tried to take down the Celestial Fairy and barely even the battle had even start; half of us were already down.”

Nangong Le smiled bitterly as he thought, “I have seen the Celestial Fairy earlier and the skills displayed by Lie Qing. Their martial skills are out of the world. I just don’t believe an old man from the Virtuous Palace can be as good as them…”

All of a sudden Yi Ping said, “Yu’Er, Mei’Er, help me to carry Lie Qing.”

Shui Yujian cried out melancholy, “Master, where are you going?”

Yi Ping simply smiled, “Don’t worry. I won’t be in trouble and will keep a good distant in case Yunzi is in trouble.” And he was gone.

It was only then that the group realized that both Zuo Tianyi and Yi Ping were both missing from the group!

Ji Lingfeng said coldly, “They are foolish, so let them be.”

But she was saying silently to herself, “Yi Ping, why are you always meddling into troubles? You must know your limitations.”

Shui Meijian said, “I wonder who are more foolish. The Holy Hex Sect or Yi Ping. For the Holy Hex Sect to fight against so many martial clans are more foolish.”

Ji Lingfeng smiled mysteriously, “The orthodox clans will soon know that they are courting their own death should they come to the Western Fraternity.”

Gongsun Jing asked, “Why is it so? Aren’t there a number of powerful orthodox clans in the Western Fraternity too?”

Ji Lingfeng hummed coldly, “However, they all seem to forget that a hidden rule of the Western Fraternity. No matter if they are unorthodox or orthodox martial clans, no clans shall exterminate the other or that will incur the wrath of the other Emei Clans and the Celestial Palace.”

There were more than a hundred martial clans in the Western Fraternity and the majority called themselves the Emei Clan when they were outside the Western Fraternity and that included the Holy Hex Sect.

Most martial clans in the western fraternity did not want to reveal their protégé masters and clans openly. While it was understandable for the unorthodox clans, it was mystifying for even the orthodox clans to follow suit as well!

Qiu Wufeng said, “The Celestial Palace is a myth…”

Ji Lingfeng interrupted sharply, “We have all thought it is so too. But perhaps because the ambitious plans of the Honor Manor has even disturbed the Celestial Palace, so this time they are sending a Celestial Envoy to the Holy Hex Sect to help us.”

Gongsun Jing was startled, “There is a Celestial Envoy from the Celestial Palace?! The information network of the Honor Manor is the best in the fraternity. Why is that we have not heard anything about the Celestial Palace for the past two hundred years?”

Ji Lingfeng said coldly, “The information network of the Honor Manor is just so and so. You can’t even recognize Xiao Shuai that day and you can’t even recognize the traitors within your own clan.”

Gongsun Jing flustered but he quickly asked again, “How big are the reinforcements of the Celestial Palace?”

Ji Lingfeng said, “Just one.”

Everyone was startled, “Just one!?”

Nangong Le quipped, “It seems that we are also courting our own death if we go to the Holy Hex Sect now. Why don’t we go to the Tranquil City? I have two great friends and brothers that are from there and one of them is even the Protégé Master of the Tranquil City.”

Shui Yujian smiled, “We know Priest Liu Qingcheng too.”

Nangong Le laughed, “Of course. We have all met before. I am sure if I was to ask Priest Liu Qingcheng, he would forgive your past transgression and let you take refuge in the Tranquil City where we will be safe for the time being.”

Shui Meijian smiled as she added, “No need. He will take us in no matter what you will say.”

Nangong Le was puzzled but he continued to smile, “The Tranquil City has very strict rules about entertaining strangers, especially women. Unless I speak for you, it is very unlikely that Liu Qingcheng will take you in.”

Shui Meijian said, “He is our Protégé Master too. If your disciples come knocking on your doors, will you reject them?”

Nangong Le was stunned, “Liu Qingcheng is also your protégé master!? He has never told me…”

He made a silent vow to teach Liu Qingcheng a lesson when they had met as he thought, “You have two such beautiful protégés and yet you pretended otherwise. Liu Qingcheng, Liu Qingcheng, you are such a good friend of mine.”

Gongsun Jing interrupted Nangong Le, “The Celestial Envoy must be an old martial master. No matter what, it is a good opportunity for us to pay him a visit and to learn some superior epitome skills from him.”

Qiu Wufeng nodded, “That is right. Meeting a worthy master will save us a lot of wrongful training in the future. For his daringness to come alone, he must be a top exponent. May I know what the name of this honorable martial master is?”

Ji Lingfeng smiled bitterly, “Hmph, she is not a ‘He’. Her fraternity name is the Joyful Goddess and you better don’t talk to her or you will surely regret it. She has weird red eyes like this Maiden Lie Qing too. Trust me, you have to be respectful to her at all times as she is highly erratic. On her first day of arrival at the Holy Hex Sect, more than a dozen of our top fighters were killed by her. If I tell you, she is mentally unsound, would you believe?”

Ch 31 End
    Previous Chapter
    Next Chapter
    Last edited by Avidfan; 11-07-14 at 09:45 PM.

Dear Avid fan. this sunday my cup runneth over with today's translation.

"Qiu Wufeng and Gongsun Jing began to sigh heavily when they had heard of their tragedies."

oh i just love how ironic this description of their sadness.