Thread: Stellar Transformations [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED]

Quote Originally Posted by teddypicker View Post
    The only reason why they were one of the superpowers was because they could do formidable barriers and techniques (which I assume required all 9 of them), and because they had the Treasure Palace. Now they don't have the Treasure palace, and they can't use their techniques anymore, basically they can only rely on their individual fighting power. None of them (individually) are a match for the other leaders (I'm assuming Reverand Yan Xu (?) is a formidable person, as he is at Kongming stage)

The only reason Three-Eyed Toad and Azure Dragon were wary of Nine Demons Hall (whatever its called) was because all nine dragons posed a threat only when united.

Yes, if they decide to do a suicide attack, they can definitely wreck Stellar Tower, but only at the cost of losing everything they've worked a few hundred/thousand years for, and then dying afterwards. I doubt that if a major power gets attacked, the other powers will do nothing. At the very least, they'll take to opportunity to sieze more territory.
    True somewhat. But even without their Treasure Palace and Powerful Formations, individually few Xiuyaoists can match them. Remember, they are close to divine beasts. Di Long and Di Jian can match Kong Ming Xiuxianists not to mention Xiuyaoists of the same level (late Dongxu). And from what we've seen so far, there has been no mention of any other Xiuyaoists that are stronger than them (not that they don't exist) apart from Azure Dragon and 3 Eyed Toad. Even Yan Rui (Qin Yu's strongest Guardian) is at late Dongxu. And Azure Dragon and 3 Eyed Toad's strongest subordinates are late Dongxu as well. I believe Di Jian and Di Long are only a level weaker than Reverend Yan Xu and Yi Da and only because they are late Kong Ming stage.

As for your last point, it is very true. Which is why I mentioned they will only do this as a last resort, i.e. when they have nothing to lose. At the moment they still have each other and their status as a superpower. Once they no longer have that, there is no telling what they might do. And with their power, assassinating almost any individual will be a piece of cake.

But tape raised a very good point about the politics. I imagine it is the same with our modern world. They cannot risk all out war unless they are sure they will only benefit and not lose. Weighting up the benefits and costs of attacking any one of the superpowers will endanger them, not unless there was an open opportunity.

Also the Base Building pills in the story filled the issue I had with the population of Xiuzhenists in the world. If they are running low on manpower, I assume they go looking for talented people in the mortal population and feed them some of these pills to get them to peak Xiantian. I also assume this solves the problem with Xiuyaoists giving birth to other demonic beasts, feeding them these pills.

But the demonic beasts in the Wilderness dont have that advantage. They will have to cultivate everything. Hmm...I wonder if there is a teleportation device in the Wilderness that goes to the Teng Long continent. Otherwise, I would think the Wilderness will have a ton of Dujie, Dacheng and loose demons accumulated over the years. Because where else would they go? They can't unlike the Overseas Xiuzhen World go over to the Teng Long continent once they hit Kong Ming stage and/or the Chaotic Astral Ocean when they hit loose immortal stage.

i dont think base building pills would be used to recruit more soldiers ....pills take a long time and valuable resources to make
    its something reserved for the rich and valued (like giving it to QY to carry favor)

i feel like there is some huge secret in the middle of the forest, something like a deep whole which leads to an entire new "world" (like how the teng continent and the underwater world are diff playing fields). We know that there is a lot of diversity in the forest which would be gone if a few ppl were dominating it thus the higher lvl beings probably go into the cave or the sky playgrounds

stronger ppl move to diff locations due to the resources there
    ie: QY left mortal kingdoms for immortal islands (for knowledge of the immortal world) but ended up underwater & stayed there for the troops
    ie: Loose immortals go to chaotic stray for energy, medicine, treasurers, etc
    ie: dongxu plus immortals go to teng continent for its treasurers
    * recently we found out why the demonic beasts stay in the forest, higher lvl of energy than in the mortal kingdoms
    * this is linked with probably why stronger beasts are deeper in the forest (where energy is probably higher)
    * also why stronger beasts don't go to tengn island because there is something more valuable in the center (reason why the rocky mountain & phoenix moved from their past territories...they probably became stronger and moved deeper into the woods)

Also the Base Building pills in the story filled the issue I had with the population of Xiuzhenists in the world. If they are running low on manpower, I assume they go looking for talented people in the mortal population and feed them some of these pills to get them to peak Xiantian. I also assume this solves the problem with Xiuyaoists giving birth to other demonic beasts, feeding them these pills.

But the demonic beasts in the Wilderness dont have that advantage. They will have to cultivate everything. Hmm...I wonder if there is a teleportation device in the Wilderness that goes to the Teng Long continent. Otherwise, I would think the Wilderness will have a ton of Dujie, Dacheng and loose demons accumulated over the years. Because where else would they go? They can't unlike the Overseas Xiuzhen World go over to the Teng Long continent once they hit Kong Ming stage and/or the Chaotic Astral Ocean when they hit loose immortal stage.
    #1 - This is also why there are no external experts in the Overseas World. If they take the pill, it will (most probably) both strengthen their bodies, but mostly cultivate their internal energy to the Xiantian stage, bypassing the Houtian Level completely.

I'm assuming of course its easy to make them, since:
    In the Xiuzhen world, the important disciples of schools generally take Base Building Pills in the beginning to quickly establish their foundations and reach the Xiantian level.
    So it seems if you're from a good family or something then you can receive a pill.

#2 - I wouldn't think so. The beasts in the wilderness are waayyy more territorial, and would probably kill any invading power instantly (as seen by Qin Yu and Hei Yu's brief foray into/out of the Wilderness). The beasts are very hostile. So I'd imagine lots of high levelled beasts would simply eliminate any prey/competition that would approach their own strength. Of Course you would get a few really strong beasts, but they would be very deep in the Wilderness I expect.

What I want to know is, assuming the Dongxu level or higher beasts become Loose Immortals, where are those spirits? Hiding? Maybe they take a trip (manually) across the ocean to the Teng Long Continent?
    Last edited by teddypicker; 04-02-14 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tape View Post
    These political relationships are always strange even in our world, so I think some of these details can be explained by "that's just the way it is" and shrug.

For example, Azure Dragon and 3 Eyed seem to have formed an alliance already...why didn't they just team up and kill the Di brothers and take their jade sword? Just Azure Dragon is enough to likely overpower them, adding 3 Eyed would make it a sure thing. Each was at least as fast and strong as Qin Yu, so they could have handled them the same way and pick off Di brothers one by one.

The kamikaze attack can just be explained by them not wanting to suicide just for the relatives of Qin Yu -- they can wait a few thousand years and maybe be fortunate enough to get strong enough to kill him directly.
    This will be explained indirectly later in the novel
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

EBOOK for Book 7: Guests from all sides

EPUB

MOBI/KINDLE
    Last edited by wandering; 04-04-14 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ptsome110 View Post
    i dont think base building pills would be used to recruit more soldiers ....pills take a long time and valuable resources to make
    its something reserved for the rich and valued (like giving it to QY to carry favor)

i feel like there is some huge secret in the middle of the forest, something like a deep whole which leads to an entire new "world" (like how the teng continent and the underwater world are diff playing fields). We know that there is a lot of diversity in the forest which would be gone if a few ppl were dominating it thus the higher lvl beings probably go into the cave or the sky playgrounds

stronger ppl move to diff locations due to the resources there
    ie: QY left mortal kingdoms for immortal islands (for knowledge of the immortal world) but ended up underwater & stayed there for the troops
    ie: Loose immortals go to chaotic stray for energy, medicine, treasurers, etc
    ie: dongxu plus immortals go to teng continent for its treasurers
    * recently we found out why the demonic beasts stay in the forest, higher lvl of energy than in the mortal kingdoms
    * this is linked with probably why stronger beasts are deeper in the forest (where energy is probably higher)
    * also why stronger beasts don't go to tengn island because there is something more valuable in the center (reason why the rocky mountain & phoenix moved from their past territories...they probably became stronger and moved deeper into the woods)
    I don't think all pills would be difficult to make and Base Building Pills while valuable are only a stepping stone pill for those who need to take a shortcut to the Xiantian level. They will hardly be useful for an established Xiuzhenist, if they were, everyone would be making them and taking them despite their difficulty in creating them. No, the more valuable pills are most likely to be ones that heal and restore energy like the Blue Vermillion pills.

I like the idea of a new world in the Wilderness, it can potentially explain a lot of things regarding the Wilderness but will also open up a whole lot more questions.

However, not all strong demonic beasts live in the deep parts of the Wilderness. The Hong Luan and Rocky Dragon Lion are evidence of this, i.e. living really close to the edge. Also, there were lots of Xiantian level Blue Flamed Wolves where the Lei House was, which is way deeper than where the 2 Divine Beasts were. One could say they were outliers, but at the same time may also imply the Wilderness may not be partitioned by power as one would originally think.

Also, I wonder why Qin Yu or the author hasn't revealed the extent of Qin Yu's knowledge of the Wilderness. I am sure Lei Wei would have mentioned at least some specific demonic beasts that reside deep in the Wilderness and high in the Sky, and not only just saying they are 'deeply powerful beasts'.

Now I am also wondering just how valuable are the treasures in this Immortal Mansion and how valuable they are compared to the treasures that are reportedly on the Teng Long continent. I mean, if they are equal or at least somewhat as valuable, why wouldnt the Xiuzhenists in the Teng Long continent come over and fight for it as well? They won't be ignorant of the existence of the 9 Swords I believe, as Reverend Yan Xu or the Azure Dragon have contacts in the Teng Long continent. They could in theory ask them to help them in return for a share of the treasure.

#2 - I wouldn't think so. The beasts in the wilderness are waayyy more territorial, and would probably kill any invading power instantly (as seen by Qin Yu and Hei Yu's brief foray into/out of the Wilderness). The beasts are very hostile. So I'd imagine lots of high levelled beasts would simply eliminate any prey/competition that would approach their own strength. Of Course you would get a few really strong beasts, but they would be very deep in the Wilderness I expect.

What I want to know is, assuming the Dongxu level or higher beasts become Loose Immortals, where are those spirits? Hiding? Maybe they take a trip (manually) across the ocean to the Teng Long Continent?
    Mmm, yes the beasts are highly territorial but I doubt the destructive nature. Why? Because they are still highly intelligent beings. The Hong Luan and the Rocky Dragon Lion had fought a few times before and they never killed each other. Unless you believe they fought to a draw like many times in a row, I just don't buy it. I just think it is wrong to think of demonic beasts as just beasts despite their name. When you have sentience, even primitive instincts of conquering each other may give way to diplomacy, alliances and other trappings of civilisation. I am of the opinion that ptsome110 is correct and that there is a hidden superpower in the Wilderness that the rest of the Xiuzhen world has either forgotten or know nothing about. It only takes one demonic beast to cultivate for an indeterminate length of time to achieve great power, as long as you give it time, i.e. an ordinary turtle (Qing Xuan who got to early Dongxu stage).
    Last edited by shadowsong123; 04-02-14 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    This will be explained indirectly later in the novel
    I feel like so many of our questions and speculations eventually get answered in a later chapter, so I almost want to stop speculating, but I can't stop!

It's a welcome change from the JY discussions where only unanswerable questions can be discussed. Like Asimov's "Last Question", all answerable questions and information has already been acquired .

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsong123 View Post
    Now I am also wondering just how valuable are the treasures in this Immortal Mansion and how valuable they are compared to the treasures that are reportedly on the Teng Long continent. I mean, if they are equal or at least somewhat as valuable, why wouldnt the Xiuzhenists in the Teng Long continent come over and fight for it as well? They won't be ignorant of the existence of the 9 Swords I believe, as Reverend Yan Xu or the Azure Dragon have contacts in the Teng Long continent. They could in theory ask them to help them in return for a share of the treasure.
    Has it been confirmed that someone from the Teng Long continent has ever been back to this part of the world? Perhaps the teleportation device is a one-way device and once you go you can't come back. The contacts that Azure Dragon has might have been through some sort of transmitter.

Another theory is that they're keeping watch and simply waiting for all 9 swords to be found before they come here. After all, in the past there was Lei Wei and even Dacheng masters that were on the Qianlong continent and they weren't able to find the jade swords. It might really just be a huge matter of luck and waiting around for thousands of years in an inferior place might not be the best choice compared to a surely better Teng Long.
    Last edited by tape; 04-02-14 at 10:21 PM.

the pengulia island leader said he prefers this side because although there is less treasurers its calmer so he can focus on his meditation

B8C3: Escalation

“Base Building Pills?” Qin Zheng has never heard of this kind of pill.

Qin Yu says smilingly: “2nd brother, Xiuzhenists use these Base Building Pills to set their foundations. If ordinary people take and completely absorb these pills, they can consolidate their foundations well and reach the Xiantian level. You basically don’t have to do something so complex like internal practicing.”

“I never thought there were such holy pills. With a large number of these pills, won’t it be possible to obtain a large number of Xiantian experts?” Qin Zheng is the monarch of a country so he still thinks about national benefits. On the Qian Long continent, a Xiantian expert is already considered extraordinary.

If he can obtain a large batch of Xiantian experts, his country’s military power will indeed be improved by one level.

Qin Yu says smilingly with a shake of his head: “You’re wrong, 2nd brother. Xiantian experts don’t mean anything. Without forming the jindans, they simply aren’t considered Xiuzhenists. A Base Building Pill is much more valuable than a Xiantian expert. Even though it is a relatively basic pill, it requires 7 medicinal materials to make, and the method of making it is also a secret. Small Xiuzhen schools generally can’t obtain this kind of pill.”

Qin Zheng is extremely smart so he understands immediately: “Ha-ha, Xiao Yu, I’m just a mortal so I consider from a different point of view to yours. According to what you said, Base Building Pills are precious, but you can still get them, looks like you’ve been doing pretty well in the overseas Xiuzhen world.”

Qin Yu is his own brother so Qin Zheng is talking a bit more casually and freely.

“Nothing special, nothing special.” Qin Yu has rarely been in such a good mood as he currently is.

Qin Feng however says laughingly: “2nd brother, Xiao Yu, ha-ha, we shouldn’t keep chatting in this audience hall. Let’s find a place to sit down first then talk. We’ve been apart for 10 years so we must have a real nice talk this time.”

“That’s right, that’s right.” Qin Zheng hurriedly says. “See, I’m so busy that I’m like this. All right, let’s go to Hundred Official Pavilion in the Imperial Garden first then talk.”

Suddenly Qin Zheng orders the eunuch standing near him: “Manager Wang, you quickly dispatch people to summon the empress, the ladies and my princes and princesses to Hundred Official Pavilion to meet our family’s 3rd Uncle. Moreover, also quickly invite my sister-in-law and Princess Fei Ya.”

“Yes, Your Majesty.”

The head eunuch immediately goes to transmit the order.

Qin Zheng talks to other people ceremoniously but talks to his brothers informally because, firstly, there is a deep brotherhood between them, and secondly, he knows that Qin Yu is a Xiuzhenist. Even though he is an emperor, he is only a mortal emperor. And Qin Feng is also someone about to undergo the 4-in-9 Heavenly Tribulation.

Hou Fei is chatting with Li’er and Hei Yu on one side. Hearing Qin Zheng say so, he suddenly bursts into laughter while holding his stomach.

“Kaka, did you hear what your 2nd brother said, big brother? He’s got an empress, various ladies, and many princes and princesses. Wow, that’s a whole bunch of people. But look at you. You don’t even have a wife. Sis Li’er, you should help my big brother find a wife sometime.” Hou Fei unexpectedly turns to Li’er and says.

Li’er hits Hou Fei’s head with a swing of her sleeve and reprimands: “Don’t make fun of me, Fei Fei.”

But right afterwards, she smiles again and looks at Qin Yu: “Qin Yu, both your big and 2nd brothers are married and have children but you have nothing. When are you going to find a wife? If you really want me to help you, I won’t mind helping you find one either.”

Facing her seemingly smiling expression, Qin Yu responds by keeping his mouth shut.

Seeing the way Qin Yu and Li’er are interacting with each other, Qin Feng and Qin Zheng cannot help exchanging a smile.

“All right, Xiao Yu, let’s go to Hundred Official Pavilion in the Imperial Garden first.” Qin Feng laughs out loud and says. Afterwards, the 3 brothers, Li’er, Hou Fei and Hei Yu head for that pavilion in the Imperial Garden together. Every royal guard on the way looks at Qin Yu in amazement.

Qin Feng, Qin Zheng and Qin Yu are blood brothers so they certainly look very similar to each other.

Seeing that their emperor and prince are going together with a strange man so excitedly and closely, naturally those guards are greatly shocked. In the Imperial Palace, legend has it that Qin Feng and Qin Zheng once had a 3rd brother.

However, nobody has seen this person for the last 10 years so most of the royal guards think that this is just a rumor. Today, as soon as they see Qin Yu, they can all draw a conclusion and believe that tomorrow some news will come out from the Imperial Palace.

……

In Hundred Official Pavilion in the Imperial Garden,

This pavilion is rectangular with a width of about 6 m and a length of 20 to 30 m. Qin Zheng has asked some officials to remain here to enjoy sumptuous feasts with the royal family many times. At the moment, Qin Zheng is sitting in the master seat. Qin Yu and Qin Feng are sitting on either side of him.

“2nd brother, somehow I feel that there’s a little sadness on your forehead. Could there be a difficult problem? Just tell me about it.” Qin Yu immediately says.

Even though Qin Zheng and Qin Feng are currently very enthusiastic, Qin Yu still notices a marked note of sadness on Qin Zheng’s forehead. To his knowledge, his 2nd brother is exceptionally tough-minded. It must be a serious matter to be able to make his 2nd brother like this.

Qin Zheng is startled, but he dissembles instantly and says with a smile: “It’s nothing. I’m just worried by the news about the disastrous flood just now. After all, a million people have become destitute and homeless.”

“Oh.”

Qin Yu responds, but he does not believe this at all because moments ago in the audience hall he saw his 2nd brother handle this flood matter very easily. Given Qin Zheng’s disposition, the flood definitely cannot make him like this. However, because his 2nd brother does not want to tell him, Qin Yu cannot ask many times either.

“It’s delicious! Wow, to tell the truth, though mortals are a little weak, these foods are much tastier than what we got in the Stellar Tower.” Hou Fei is eating with great relish.

Xiuzhenists spend most of their time training hard so what Xiuyaoists would immerse themselves in the culinary art?

In terms of cooking, how can Xiuyaoists compare to mortal royalty? In the Stellar Tower, some fruits proffered by various regions are a bit new and unique, but its dishes are absolutely far inferior to these royal dishes.

At the moment, there are nearly 100 dishes on the long table in Hundred Official Pavilion.

“Brother Hou Fei, Xiuzhenists can do anything, like flying into the sky or going into the ground, but I don’t think those Xiuzhenists and Shangxian have enough time to master such a trivial art as cooking.” Qin Zheng says smilingly. Saying that Xiuzhenists have no time to master the art of cooking is just the same as saying that royal dishes are superior to those prepared by Xiuzhenists.

Hou Fei says in agreement: “Um, you’re right. Many of those Xiuzhenists don’t even eat anything at all. Well … by not eating delicious foods, they’ve lost a great way of having fun. Tut-tut, so tasty!” He grabs a roast gigot and begins to eat with large bites.

“Fei Fei, mind your image a bit.”

Qin Yu reprimands. Hou Fei eating this way makes him feel embarrassed.

In the Stellar Tower, because most members are Xiuyaoists, naturally he did not care about how Hou Fei ate. But this is the Imperial Palace. Qin Yu was born in a prince’s family so he knows social etiquette, which must be paid even more attention to in the Imperial Palace.

The way Hou Fei is eating and drinking even makes the eyes of the attending eunuchs and ladies-in-waiting pop out of their heads.

……

In the Ming dynasty on the Qian Long continent,

The reigning Ming emperor Zhu Yan is following 5 Shangxian. The leading Shangxian is a handsome young man, who is dressed in a jade-green robe, looking very attractive.

“You always want to meet the VIPs from the overseas Xiuzhen world, don’t you, Zhu Yan?” The leading jade-green-robed young man looks back and says smilingly.

An idea springs to Zhu Yan’s mind. He immediately says with a smile: “Shangxian Dongfang, could it be you want to introduce me to a VIP of the overseas Xiuzhen world this time? Your Chaoyang school is already an outstanding big school. Could it be an even more important figure will come here?”

This jade-green robed young man is none other than Dongfang Yu, the junior master of the Chaoyang school. He has reached the early Yuanying stage so naturally he can be considered a super expert in this mortal world.

The Chaoyang school is the largest Xiuxian school within a million li south of the Qian Long continent. It is much larger than Fengyuzi’s Pure Sword school with between 2000 and 3000 disciples. It should be known that generally only the islands in the center for Xiuxianists -- the Penglai Immortal Region -- have schools with several thousand disciples each. In the border area, with so many disciples, the Chaoyang school can indeed be regarded as a super school.

This time Dongfang Yu has taken 2 disciples to the Qian Long continent to go on a trip out of boredom. The 2 Shangxian of the Ming dynasty are none other than the Chaoyang school’s disciples so naturally they have welcomed him with respect. And Dongfang Yu has been staying in the imperial palace of the Ming dynasty since then.

“My Chaoyang school is undoubtedly the no. 1 school within a million li of this place, but … there are very many Xiuxian schools. The center for Xiuxianists is the Penglai Immortal Region, which is hundreds of millions of li away. There are more than a million Xiuxianists over there.” Although Dongfang Yu is naturally arrogant, he is very respectful when mentioning the Penglai Immortal Region.

As a dynasty’s emperor, Zhu Yan certainly knows quite a lot about the Xiuzhen world, but he is still scared stiff by the facts that the Penglai Immortal Region has over a million Xiuxianists and that it is hundreds of millions of li away.

“More than a million?! What a great number!” Zhu Yan exclaims.

Dongfang Yu says with a cold laugh: “You’re pretty lucky to know this secret. Let me tell you something. The people coming here today are the top-ranking figures of the Penglai Immortal Region. Now listen carefully, if you treat them improperly, not even my father will be able to save your Ming dynasty, let alone myself.” He warns solemnly.

“Top-ranking figures of the Penglai Immortal Region?” Zhu Yan’s heart begins to beat like a drum and he can feel its continual thumping in his ears.

Taking a deep breath, he says: “Shangxian Dongfang, I’ll definitely welcome these top figures to the best of my ability. May I ask what I must prepare?”

Dongfang Yu says with an indifferent smile: “You don’t have to prepare too much because these kinds of experts don’t pursue materialistic enjoyment. Remember not to let those mortals disturb them. Besides, their staying place must be clean and quiet. You’ll also have to behave respectfully. Don’t annoy those seniors.”

Dongfang Yu actually has just received a message from his father.

His father tells him that the people coming this time are all extraordinary and far superior to his father in power and status and the leader is even the no. 1 figure of the Penglai Immortal Region. It can be said that these several people represent the top echelons of the Penglai Immortal Region.

The Penglai Immortal Region’s top echelons are definitely the top echelons of Xiuxianists in the overseas Xiuzhen world.

“Everybody stands firm. Don’t move in disorder. We only need to wait here. Those seniors are very powerful so they can certainly know we’re here with a holy sense sweep.” Dongfang Yu shouts to the fidgeting Chaoyang school’s disciples on one side of him.

Immediately, nobody dares to move anymore.

After a long time --

3 silhouettes shoot towards them extremely fast from the horizon. They arrive in the airspace of the imperial palace instantly then walk down from the clouds like strolling in an empty courtyard. Their leisurely godlike manner awes the several people on the ground greatly.

The comers are none other than Reverend Yan Xu, Reverend Huo Tian and Reverend Di Feng.

“It is an honor to meet you, seniors. I am Dongfang Yu. The Chaoyang school’s headmaster is my father.” Dongfang Yu says very respectfully.

The people behind him are not even eligible to talk.

Reverend Yan Xu responds with an indifferent sound while Reverend Huo Tian and Reverend Di Feng pay no attention to him.

The Chaoyang school is the no. 1 school within a million li of the Qian Long continent but it does not mean anything in the eyes of the Penglai Immortal Region. The top expert of this school has only reached the early Dongxu stage whereas these 3 reverends are all at the Kongming stage.

Reverend Huo Ting’s eyes suddenly brighten. He arrives at the side Zhu Yan like a flash and looks at Zhu Yan interestedly, saying: “Brat, you don’t have any elemental energy. Could you be the Ming dynasty’s emperor?”

Zhu Yan says respectfully at once: “I am exactly the Ming dynasty’s emperor Zhu Yan. It is an honor to meet you, senior.”

Reverend Huo Tian nods his head with satisfaction.

This time Reverend Yan Xu comes here to ask that Chaoyang school for help so naturally he cannot be too arrogant.

“Dongfang, this time your father and I have an agreement. He is going to quickly send 2000 disciples, 1000 from his school and 1000 from nearby schools, to the Qian Long continent for me to command. I believe you already know about this.” Reverend Yan Xu says with an indifferent smile.

Dongfang Yu says respectfully: “I know about this, senior. My Chaoyang school feels honored to be able to work for you.”

Reverend Yan Xu nods with satisfaction.

This is no surprise. If time was not tight, given the power of the Penglai Immortal Region, even mobilizing 100,000 Xiuxianists would be no problem. However, now he needs a large number of Xiuxianists as soon as possible. Therefore, he had to message the headmaster of the Chaoyang school.

“Very good, Dongfang, you only have to prepare a staying place for the 3 of us and don’t need to care about the other matters.” Reverend Yan Xu orders.

Reverend Huo Tian says smilingly: “Reverend Yan Xu, you go to our staying place first. Now I’m pretty interested in this mortal world so I’ll go look around with this emperor Zhu Yan.” He then says laughingly to Zhu Yan: “Let’s go, Zhu Yan.”

“Please follow me, senior.”

Zhu Yan immediately leads Reverend Huo Tian to go enjoy various interesting things of the mortal world.

……

In Hundred Official Pavilion in the Imperial Garden of the Qin dynasty,

“It’s nice to meet you, 3rd Uncle.”

“It’s nice to meet you, 3rd brother-in-law.”

The empress of the Qin dynasty leads several tens imperial concubines and 10-odd princes and princesses saluting Qin Yu. Naturally this empress and these imperial concubines are all young and breathtakingly beautiful. The oldest among those princes and princesses are only 8 to 9 years old and the youngest ones have not even been weaned.

NOTE:

Chaoyang school = Sun Facing school
    Dongfang = East

End of b8c3.
    Last edited by he-man; 04-05-14 at 03:59 AM.
    My page
    Stellar Transformations Glossary

NO SPOILERS ARE ALLOWED IN THE TRANSLATION THREAD!

TO POST AND DISCUSS SPOILERS, GO TO THE SPOILER THREAD!

Thanks he-man!

Edit for errors:

“2nd brother, these Base Building Pills are used by used by Xiuzhenists to set their foundations..."

Additional words "used by"

"The people coming here today are the top-raking figures of the Penglai Immortal Region"

Should be "ranking"
    Last edited by ycb5959; 04-03-14 at 09:34 PM.

Thank you for another chapter.

WOAH the oldest is 8 to 9???? is this 18 to 19 since weaned probably means hit pubety
    the emperor must be around +30yrs by now since QY is around 30

Thank you he-man.
    lawwoo
    Bonus. A new day.

Thanks he-man

Quote Originally Posted by ptsome110 View Post
    WOAH the oldest is 8 to 9???? is this 18 to 19 since weaned probably means hit pubety
    the emperor must be around +30yrs by now since QY is around 30
    The emperor is Qin Yu's 2nd brother, who is older than him by about 5 years.
    He should be around 35 at this time, and probably got married just as he became the new Qin emperor.

thank u he man for the update... BTW i'm curious about the 3rd uncle greeting is it just the prince and princess that call qin yu third uncle or all the concubines and empress also call qin yu third uncle.. shouldn't they call qin yu third brother in law

The novel never say whether QY's emperor brother was married at the time when QY left for the underwater world.
    Assuming he got married after QY left, I can only imagine a frail-looking emperor - he needs to work hard during the day and night. 10 kids in 10 years = very active night life
    [unless, in this universe, they breed like rats ]
    Last edited by ycb5959; 04-04-14 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ycb5959 View Post
    The novel never say whether QY's emperor brother was married at the time when QY left for the underwater world.
    Assuming he got married after QY left, I can only imagine a frail-looking emperor - he needs to work hard during the day and night. 10 kids in 10 years = very active night life
    [unless, in this universe, they breed like rats ]
    I'd be even worse if I were a King

Thanks, He-Man. Wonder what bother QY's brothers, though. I mean, if it's just a mere war, they don't need to worry with QY there. Maybe something to do with their upcoming father's tribulation?

Thanks he-man ,

--------------------

Qin Yu continues: “The Qian Long continent has many mortals, but it also has many demonic beasts. In the east of this continent, there’s a massive wilderness with a great number of demonic beasts. The deeper you go into it, the tougher the demonic beasts you’ll see are. The deep parts of this wilderness may even have Dujie stage and Dacheng stage demonic beasts.”

“I never thought there were such holy pills. With a large number of these pills, won’t it be possible to obtain a large number of Xiantian experts?” Qin Zheng is the monarch of a country so he still thinks about national benefits. On the Qian Long continent, a Xiantian expert is already considered extraordinary.

If he can obtain a large batch of Xiantian experts, his country’s military power will indeed be improved by one level.

Dongfang Yu says with a cold laugh: “You’re pretty lucky to know this secret. Let me tell you something. The people coming here today are the top-raking figures of the Penglai Immortal Region. Now listen carefully, if you treat them improperly, not even my father will be able to save your Ming dynasty, let alone myself.” He warns solemnly.

“Top-ranking figures of the Penglai Immortal Region?” Zhu Yan’s heart (Ming emperor) begins to beat like a drum and he can feel its continual thumping in his ears.

-------------------------------
    I guesssssss
    There is both trouble toward Qin dynasty ,it's demonic-beasts that causing a flood ??? And other dynasty that accumulate military strength.......Local war and dynasty war are coming .......