Page 18 of 266 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Stellar Transformations [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED]

Quote Originally Posted by hirzy View Post
    thx he man.
    btw BATMAN > Superman
    Yup - in all the clash that I have read (except the recent DC action comics where the old batman met superman-boy from another dimension, and batman nearly meet his end if not for pa and ma kent), batman always has the upper hand.

Always felt it's a little lame that batman > superman, seeing that superman has access to advanced kryptonian tech.
    But then, serve him right, if he was always relying on brawn. That's why I like the recent hulk where banner was the controlling psyche.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsense View Post
    In the earlier story it says there're only 100 xuan tian expert in chu kingdom or qian long continent ( I don't remember it).. But until book three there's already more than 20 xuan tian expert that come out and 3 of them already been killed by qin yu and one by lian yan another 8 about to follow that means at least 10 percent of this rare expert will be kill at book 3.. So in the later book will all hundred xuan tian expert come out?? Or the enemy just switch to xiuzhenist??
    in other places?

In book 3 QY ald kill dongceng expert and almost died......

Forgive my bad att toward this stories, but I can't help it.. (Ald peeping at the chap 4)

Nice job He Man

Thanks He-man. Very delighted to hear about translation speed. Match with QiuYu's progress?
    lawwoo
    Bonus. A new day.

Quote Originally Posted by flawed View Post
    in other places?

In book 3 QY ald kill dongceng expert and almost died......

Forgive my bad att toward this stories, but I can't help it.. (Ald peeping at the chap 4)

Nice job He Man
    wow is that true that in vol 03 he already kill dongxu state xiuzennist.. than basically qin yu is the storngest person in qian long continent becasuse there's only 3 shangxian in chu kingom in jindan state level

B3C5: A bolt from the blue (3)

Lian Yan takes a look at Yi Qing Yu. His eyes glitter like never before. If Qin Yu were here, he would definitely find this strange because Lian Yan is generally very calm and, when he was staying at Misty Villa, he spent most of his time sitting quietly and rarely got excited, especially excited as he is at the moment.

“Qing Yu, do you still remember what happened 160 years ago?” asks Lian Yan with a smile.

Yi Qing Yu ponders for a while then bursts out laughing: “Lian Yan, you still remember that battle 160 years ago? But at that time your power was too weak to even protect your daughter and wife. Luckily for you, East Vanquishing Prince’s men came and saved your life. This time you won’t escape.”

Upon reaching the Xiantian level, a practitioner’s lifespan will increase to 500 years. This Yi Qing Yu and Lian Yan both have been living for several hundred years and have achieved the completion of the Xiantian level. However, they have yet to undergo the 4-in-9 Heavenly Tribulation. There have been people who had to face the 4-in-9 Heavenly Tribulation the very days they reached the peak of the Xiantian level, but there have also been people who lived out their lives at the peak of the Xiantian level waiting for the 4-in-9 Heavenly Tribulation. The visitation of the 4-in-9 Heavenly Tribulation depends on a practitioner’s intuitive enlightenment and has nothing to do with his desire at all.

“Escape? Why should I escape? I’ve been wating for over 100 years for this one day.” Lian Yan’s eyes suddenly flash with fierceness. “You two kill all the other people. Let me handle Yi Qing Yu.”

“Yes!” The 2 black-clad old men bow and say at once.

Lian Yan then stares at Yi Qing Yu. A fierce aura expands swiftly and ruthlessly toward Yi Qing Yu. The knife on Lian Yan’s waist also starts to tremble. Yi Qing Yu slightly wrinkles his eyebrows then, adopting a hand posture in which the thumb and the middle finger are squeezed together, he confronts Lian Yan with a smile.

The 2 of them are facing each other but neither one rushes into attacking.

The peak of the Xiantian level, if a practitioner cannot obtain some natural treasure or top-class superb technique, it will take him at least over 100 years to reach that point. Only if he practices a top-class technique such as the Ancestral Dragon Art or comes into possession of some treasure from the Wilderness can he reach that point within several tens years.

“Ah!”

A miserable cry rises but the noises of the fighting do not stop. The 2 black-clad old men are carrying out an onslaught against the other 7 people including Yi Feng. Severed limbs fly up in the air and blood splatters over the ground. The 2 black-clad old men have suffered some injuries but, even under the joint attack of 7 people, they have killed one opponent and wounded another.

Yi Qing Yu and Lian Yan, however, simply do not look at those people.

Clang!

The knife on Lian Yan’s waist suddenly comes out of its sheath. A vertical shaft of light expands forth. In the blink of an eye it has already arrived at Yi Qing Yu’s face and slashes at his torso. Lian Yan then extends his hand and takes the knife in a grasp. Following the shaft of light, he also charges at Yi Qing Yu like a flash.

After the shaft of light flashes by, the body vanishes into thin air.

The shaft of light created by the knife went through Yi Qing Yu’s body like that but his body just turned into nothingness.

“Ah!” A black-clad old man suddenly utters a miserable cry. A small hole has already appeared at the midpoint between his eyebrows. He is immediately cut into pieces by Yi Feng and his comrades. Yi Qing Yu’s body then appears on the other side of the battlefield. He is gently twiddling an embroidery needle between his middle finger and thumb.

“Lian Yan, you should know I have the fastest speed, right? Why used a strike like that?” says Yi Qing Yu with a slight wave of his sleeve. Suddenly his face changes color because he discovers Lian Yan has disappeared. Yi Qing Yu immediately shuts his eyes.

In the blink of an eye, his body suddenly disappears as well. At the same time, a series of metallic clangs rises. The 2 of them then appear before other people but they disappear again in an instant …

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! ......

Only many series of clashes can be heard because they have reached their highest speeds, which are basically beyond the visual capability of the human eye.

“Ha-ha-ha … thrilling, this is thirlling!” Lian Yan suddenly laughs out loud. His laughter is filled with lordliness and heroism.

“Lian Yan, I didn’t think you’d really have some skills.” Yi Qing Yu’s slightly sinister soft voice rises. Droplets of blood are drifting in the air but they are still moving extremely fast. The other people basically cannot see them clearly. Suddenly --

The 2 bodies appear and stand facing each other.

A small hole has appeared on Lian Yan’s chest and blood is trickling out from it. Yi Qing Yu no longer looks free and easy either. At the moment, his hair is messy and his stomach has a clear cut caused by the knife, from which blood is also dribbling out.

“Ha-ha …” Lian Yan suddenly turns his face upward and gives a long laugh. “Flowers bloom and wither. Seasons come and go. After waiting for so many years, I’ve finally had this day. When Li died in my bosom, I already lost interest in life. Without affections in life, what have I been living for? Money, power, I don’t care about them in the slightest. Since Li died, I’ve been living in this world only to cherish my memories and … to kill you. But you’ve always been hiding in the den of the Dominant Dragon Corps for so many years. This time …”

Lian Yan’s eyes totally focus on Yi Qing Yu: “Heaven has helped me. I’ve finally found you. Ha-ha, Yi Qing Yu, come, let’s have a thrilling fight!”

A dazzling golden light bursts forth from inside Lian Yan’s body. Then his entire body becomes dazzling like the Sun. The outside of his body is now covered in a layer of body-protecting energy, which is much more vigorous than Zhen Xu’s body-protecting energy.

Feeling Lian Yan’s lordliness and indomitable spirit, Yi Qing Yu slightly frowns.

“You’re very troublesome, old geezer,” says Yi Qing Yu impatiently. His body starts to radiate various black rays of light. His hair also starts to flutter about in the air. An intense light is twinkling on every strand of his hair. That embroidery needle in Yi Qing Yu’s hand, however, becomes very indistinct.

Boom!

The air suddenly explodes with a boom. Everything within a 10 m radius of Lian Yan and Yi Qing Yu has exploded.

The only black-clad old man left on Lian Yan’s side is being ganged up on by 4 opponents with Yi Feng being the leader. Just now, when killing one person on their side, he was seriously injured. These 4 people are all middle phase Xiantian experts so, even though he is a late phase Xiantian expert, it is difficult for him to kill any of them. After all, he is fighting against 4 after getting badly injured.

Suddenly --

There is a series of explosions. The entire surface of the courtyard has been blown up and dust is surging in the air. The raging force of the explosions causes Yi Feng, his 3 men and the black-clad old man to retreat to one side uncontrollably. For the moment, the fight has stopped. They all look at the center of the courtyard.

“Heart-Piercing Ten Thousand Arrows!”

Yi Qing Yu’s sharp voice rises. Every strand of his silver hair, which covers his entire head, is thrusted directly at Lian Yan before him like an arrow. There is a hint of superiority on Yi Qing Yu’s face. It is impossible for him to give every single strand of hair enough power to break Lian Yan’s body-protecting energy.

His real killing blow is … the embroidery needles hidden in the silver hair.

Bang!

Lian Yan’s battle knife slashes down. Yi Qing Yu winds a long bundle of his hair around it and Lian Yan’s downward slash is stopped. At the same time his countless strands of silver hair are thrusted directly at Lian Yan’s entire body in every place like sharp arrows. Moreover, the 10 silver embroidery needles hidden among them also come at Lian Yan with a terrifying force while blending in with the strands of hair.

Lian Yan has detected those embroidery needles but he does not dodge them. He does not want to dodge them because after getting his revenge, even if he lives, he will be spiritually exhausted.

“Ha-ha-ha …”

Lian Yan suddenly turns his face skyward and gives a long laugh, which shakes the air.

“Ah!”

With a miserable cry, Yi Qing Yu’s head shoots up in the air. Those wide opened eyes are filled with disbelief. His hair is also cut off. Yi Qing Yu’s head then tumbles on the ground and becomes covered with dust. The people who are watching the fight on one side such as Yi Feng are all dumbfounded.

10 holes have also appeared on Lian Yan’s chest. Those 10 embroidery needles have penetrated into his body but he is still laughing. At this moment, his hand is holding a dark red battle knife.

This battle knife is none other than a middle-grade holy weapon forged from In-rock Flaming iron that Lian Yan has always been keeping inside his body. In the beginning of the fight, he used his former weapon, but at the crucial moment, he suddenly took out the middle-grade holy weapon and, with a slash, cut off the silver hair and beheaded Yi Qing Yu.

Yi Qing Yu’s speed was extremely fast. Had he known early that Lian Yan had such a holy-class battle knife, perhaps he would have fled immediately.

……

Sitting on the back of the black eagle, Qin Yu is flying extremely fast on the 9th level of the sky.

“What a strong aura. Xiao Hei, stop!” Qin Yu feels clearly a terrifyingly strong aura on the ground below him. He is flying very high in the sky but this aura is really so strong that any Xiantian expert can feel it even at such a long distance, not to mention Qin Yu, whose senses are so extraordinary.

“It’s Granpa Lian’s aura.” Qin Yu analyzes the aura and instantly discovers whose it is.

“Xiao Hei, come down!” says Qin Yu immediately without thinking much. The black eagle dives down at once. In just a while, Qin Yu has arrived in the small courtyard from the sky. At this moment, Lian Yan beheads Yi Qing Yu with a slash of his battle knife.

“Ha-ha-ha …” Lian Yan turns his face skyward and laughs out loud. However, tears are streaming down from his eyes.

With a look, Qin Yu sees every hole in Lian Yan’s chest. Those are the holes pierced by the 10 embroidery needles. As someone proficient in the art of medicine, Qin Yu immediately judges that these holes have been pierced precisely in vital points of the human body. As Qin Yu looks at one hole after another, he seems as if he has been struck by a bolt from the blue. His entire body has been frozen with stupefaction.

End of b3c5.

Thanks, ycb5959.

Quote Originally Posted by hirzy View Post
    thx he man.
    btw BATMAN > Superman
    Ah, even though I think Batman is a more interesting character than Supes, I don't think he can or has ever beaten the Man of Steel. You can visit the following site for more information:
    http://www.comicvine.com/profile/cit...-batman/79268/
    In the earlier story it says there're only 100 xuan tian expert in chu kingdom or qian long continent ( I don't remember it).. But until book three there's already more than 20 xuan tian expert that come out and 3 of them already been killed by qin yu and one by lian yan another 8 about to follow that means at least 10 percent of this rare expert will be kill at book 3.. So in the later book will all hundred xuan tian expert come out?? Or the enemy just switch to xiuzhenist??
    It's 100 Xiantian experts in the Chu kingdom. I made a mistake while typing Chapter 24 of book 2. Fixed it. And you're correct, Xiuzhenists will be his main enemies.
    wow is that true that in vol 03 he already kill dongxu state xiuzennist.. than basically qin yu is the storngest person in qian long continent becasuse there's only 3 shangxian in chu kingom in jindan state level
    No, that's not correct. He won't beat any Dongxu stage guys in book 3. They are currently leagues above him and can erase him with a wave of the hand.
    Last edited by he-man; 09-28-13 at 11:41 AM.
    My page
    Stellar Transformations Glossary

NO SPOILERS ARE ALLOWED IN THE TRANSLATION THREAD!

TO POST AND DISCUSS SPOILERS, GO TO THE SPOILER THREAD!

Thank you for another awesome translation

Thanks He-MaN

Quote Originally Posted by he-man View Post
    B3C5: A bolt from the blue (3)
    Ah, even though I think Batman is a more interesting character than Supes, I don't think he can or has ever beaten the Man of Steel. You can visit the following site for more information:
    http://www.comicvine.com/profile/cit...-batman/79268/
    I beg to differ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Knight_Returns. btw thx

In the blink of an eye, his body suddenly disappears as well. At the same time, a series of metallic clangs rises. The 2 of them then appear before other people but they disappear again in an instant …

Like flash vs reverse flash...

Also - I was kinda of hoping Qin Yu would appear and join the fight against Qing Yu (what! Qin Yu VS Qing Yu? Author should have chosen a better name ). Wanna see how he fares

BTW -minor mistake in spelling:
    Lian Yan’s eyes totally focus on Yi Qinig Yu: “Heaven has helped me. I’ve finally found you. Ha-ha, Yi Qing Yu, come, let’s have a thrilling fight!”

Thank you so much for this translation he-man. You make my day.

Yup if I reached Xiantian level and had a 500 year lifespan I would not be risking my life in a battle between two kings. Too much to lose, too little to gain.

Lol
    I would probably aim to be king myself...

Thank you
    lawwoo
    Bonus. A new day.

B3C6: Buried with the dead (1)

Qin Yu’s mind has gone blank completely. A suffocated feeling surges up, causing his head to start spinning. Only after a while, which in Qin Yu’s mind seems to have been an extremely long time, does he fully come to his senses.

“Grandpa Lian!” Qin Yu suddenly says in a hoarse voice. At the same time, he jumps down directly from the back of the black eagle. In an instant, he has arrived at Lian Yan’s side.

Lian Yan raises his head and sees Qin Yu jump down. There is a hint of a kind smile on his face: “Xiao Yu, even you have come here. It’s great I can see you before I die. Heaven really isn’t mean to me.” Even though he has been mortally injured, judging by how he is talking alone, no one would see any signs of his serious injuries.

“Granpa Lian …” Qin Yu does not know what he should say. Seeing those terrifying injuries, tears stream down from his eyes.

“Xiao Yu, don’t cry. Birth, aging, sickness and death are very normal things. I’ve been living long enough so it doesn’t matter if I die now.” Lian Yan wipes the tears from Qin Yu’s face and advises him. Suddenly Lian Yan slightly frowns and plunks himself down on the ground.

“Grandpa Lian, let’s go, I’ll take you to a doctor,” says Qin Yu while trying to carry Lian Yan onto the black eagle’s back.

“Don’t worry yourself, Xiao Yu. I know you’re very good at the art of medicine. Seeing my injuries how can’t you know that I’m dying? Your Grandpa Lian’s current internal injuries are extremely serious. I have to rely completely on my vigorous Xiantian energy only to say some words to you,” says Lian Yan with a smile.

Qin Yu nips his lips. Even though he does not want to accept it, he also knows that his Grandpa Lian is right. The only thing which is keeping Lian Yan alive is the Xiantian energy inside his body.

“Ah ah ~~~ Father … All of you come forward for me. Let’s kill this black-clad geezer first then finish that damned geezer off later.” Yi Feng’s voice rises loudly with hatred. Yi Feng has also noticed that Lian Yan has been mortally wounded and basically has no power left to resist.

Qin Yu’s eyes flash with coldness.

“Xiao Yu, don’t act on impulse. Run immediately. The 4 of them are all Xiantian experts. That black-clad old man is your father subordinate but today he has already suffered so many injuries,” says Lian Yan hurriedly to Qin Yu. Even though Qin Yu has reached the Xiantian level, Lian Yan simply cannot notice that.

Every expert on the Qian Long continent judges their opponent’s overall power based on the opponent’s internal energy. If the opponent has reached the Xiantian level then there will be Xiantian energy inside their body. It is this simple. However, Qin Yu is different from the other Xiantian experts because there is no Xiantian energy inside his body.

His strong points are his body, his strength and his agility. Therefore, even Lian Yan cannot tell how powerful Qin Yu really is. After all, it is difficult to judge precisely how much muscle power a person has.

“Don’t’ worry, Grandpa Lian. I’m confident I can deal with them. I’ll tell you a secret, Grandpa Lian. I’ve already reached the Xiantian level through external practice. The Xiantian level of external practice is totally different from the Xiantian level of internal practice. It’s much more powerful.” At this moment Qin Yu only wants to make Lian Yan feel a bit happier.

Lian Yan’s eyes brighten: “Reaching the Xiantian level through external practice?” There has never been anyone who could reach the Xiantian level via external practice but, seeing Qin Yu’s eyes, Lian Yan knows Qin Yu does not deceive him. As a dying person, this news is also a consolation to him, and he calms down very fast.

“Ah!”

A miserable cry is heard. The black-clad old man, who was badly injured earlier, has been killed by 4 Xiantian experts.

“Ha-ha, old geezer, who could’ve thought you’d kill my father? I’ll definitely cut you into pieces alive. I won’t let you die a nice death,” says Yi Feng to Lian Yan with extreme hatred. His entire handsome face becomes ferocious.

At the moment, Lian Yan’s face starts to go pale. Qin Yu’s face changes color. He knows Lian Yan can no longer hang on so he embraces Lian Yan.

“Shut up!” All of a sudden, Qin Yu coldly shouts at Yi Feng and his men. The coldness in his eyes is focused on Yi Feng like a sharp knife. He does not want Lian Yan to be disturbed in his dying moments. Yi Feng is startled by Qin Yu’s shout, and that look in Qin Yu’s eyes even makes him freeze with stupefaction.

Qin Yu looks at his Grandpa Lian. At this moment, all he can do is let Grandpa Lian leave this world in peace.

Lian Yan looks into the sky but his eyes see hallucinations. He remembers the 1st time he and his beloved met each other at Lake Jinfeng: “露花倒影,烟芜蘸碧,灵沼波暖。金柳摇风树树,系彩舫龙舟遥岸。千步虹桥,参差雁齿,直趋水殿。绕金堤, 曼衍鱼龙戏,簇娇春罗绮,喧天丝管……炎京城,金凤池,伊人倩影依旧……” His voice gradually lowers.

When Lian Yan dies, there is even a smiling expression on his face.

Qin Yu is still young and inexperienced so he does not understand Lian Yan’s feelings. But he can feel that his Grandpa Lian was calm and relaxed at the moment of his death and was not grieved at all.

“Grandpa Lian,” says Qin Yu in a shaky low voice.

Since he was little, the person Qin Yu has actually spent the most time with was Lian Yan. When he was still living in the princely mansion, Lian Yan looked after him. After he moved to Misty Villa, Lian Yan looked after him as well. It can be said that Lian Yan even spent much more time with him than his father Qin De has.

“Brat, are you done with mourning?” says Yi Feng with a cold laugh.

Qin Yu simply cannot bear looking at this Yi Feng. However, Yi Feng is extremely furious. Just now he was unexpectedly stupefied by Qin Yu’s thunderous shout so naturally he has become furious out of embarrassment. But he is not a useless profligate son and, moreover, the person he currently hates the most is Lian Yan.

This is because Lian Yan killed his father!

“Father, I’m an undutiful son. Now I’m avenging your death!” says Yi Feng while kneeling in front of Yi Qing Yu’s body. He then stands up and coldly orders: “Kill that brat. That geezer killed my father so I must cut him into pieces and torture his corpse to the utmost to avenge my father’s death!!!”

“Yes!” The 3 middle-phase Xiantian experts immediately bow and say. In their eyes, Qin Yu is no more than a brat who is unworthy of their attention.

“What did you just say?” Qin Yu gently puts Lian Yan’s body down and slowly stands up. He fixes Yi Feng with an ice-cold fierce look.

Yi Feng slightly narrows his eyes: “Cutting that geezer into pieces, so what?” There is a hint of an evil, strange smile on his face. He then stares at his 3 subordinates: “The 3 of you let that brat know the consequences of messing with other people’s business!”

“My 2 brothers, there’s only one bloke, I alone can handle him,” says a short man with a ha-ha laugh.

Qin Yu slightly narrows his eyes, which then glitter with coldness.

“Die, brat!” With a shake of his body, the short man slashes the long knife in his hands at Qin Yu. He is much faster than the Nalan brother and sister. Too bad, Qin Yu has improved a lot since the day he killed Zhen Xu.

A dark red pair of gloves suddenly appears on Qin Yu’s fists. They are middle-grade holy weapons -- the Flaming Gloves!

Qin Yu makes a movement with his body. 3 afterimages appear instantly. At the same time, a metallic bang rises and that Xian-grade battle knife is unexpectedly shattered. The fist which has just shattered that battle knife is then thrusted directly at the short man’s throat like a beam of light.

Piercing spear hand strike!

The short man, who is still shocked by the disintegration of his battle knife, simply has no reaction. Qin Yu’s spear hand strike concentrates the force equivalent to the weight of several thousand jin completely in one point. “Bang!” With a bang, a hole appears instantly on the short man’s throat.

“Thud!” With a loud sound and eyes protruding, the short man falls on the ground for good. His wide opened eyes show that he still cannot seem to believe what happened is real.

Yi Feng’s and the other 2 middle-phase Xiantian experts’ jaws drop for the present. They look at Qin Yu in shock then look at the middle phase Xiantian expert on the ground, who is already dead. In their minds, they are replaying Qin Yu’s shocking speed and his great might when he shattered the Xian grade battle knife just now.

“The 3 of you prepare to be buried with my Grandpa Lian!” Qin Yu unleashes the entire power of his body. Even the power in the depths of his cells starts to surge forth. As he is a Xiantian external expert, how devastating his most powerful attack will actually be?

End of b3c6.

The Chinese text in this chapter is a poem Lian Yan recites in his hallucination. I suck at translating poems so I just let it be. If anyone can translate it and let me know, I'll revise the chapter. But I must warn you that it is utterly irrelevant to the story and might contain typos.

Quote Originally Posted by tape View Post
    Yup if I reached Xiantian level and had a 500 year lifespan I would not be risking my life in a battle between two kings. Too much to lose, too little to gain.
    I don't think any freelance experts would risk their lives for feudal lords/kings/etc., but it's implied that most, if not all, of the men you saw in last chapter were brought up from their births by these 2 clans. They were brainwashed into being extremely loyal to their masters.
    Last edited by he-man; 09-29-13 at 11:21 AM.
    My page

thx he-man

Thanks for the latest update.

thank you he-man !!!!

Thanks He-man.
    lawwoo
    Bonus. A new day.

"“The 3 of you prepare to be buried with my Grandpa Lian!” Qin Yu unleashes the entire power of his body. Even the power in the depths of his cells starts to surge forth. As he is a Xiantian external expert, how devastating his most powerful attack will actually be?"

Imagining Son Goku in DragonBall..where he power up and all those debris flying around him..can't wait for the next update.

Thanks He-Man

B3C7: Buried with the dead (2)

Qin Yu’s eyes are cold and radiating killing intent. He stares at the 3 people in front of him.

Lian Yan’s death has filled his heart with bitterness and unwillingness. And now the 3 people people in front of him have obviously become the targets for him to give vent to his feelings on. Moreover, these 3 people are also on the same side as Yi Qing Yu, the murderer of his Grandpa Lian.

“Phew, he’s merely a brat. Just now Shorty was too careless. Don’t be scared by him.” Yi Feng suddenly tosses his head then stares firmly at Qin Yu like a viper. “Thinny, Ugly, the 3 of us must charge together and kill this brat directly.”

Hearing Yi Feng’s order, his 2 subordinates also coldly nod at once. Just now they were shocked by the fact that Qin Yu had killed their comrade with 1 blow. Now, only by joining forces can they have enough courage. Yi Feng and his 2 comrades all stare firmly at Qin Yu. The Xiantian energy in their entire bodies starts to be activated.

The auras of the 3 of them all expand and engulf Qin Yu, who at the moment is like a turtle trapped in a jar.

Thud! Thud!

The black iron arm guards and leg guards have been taken off and tossed casually to one side. As they fall on the courtyard they produce heavy sounds. The faces of Yi Feng and the other 2 changes color. Just now Qin Yu’s speed was already so fast, yet he was even carrying weights.

“Grandpa Lian, please wait for a while. After killing them all, Xiao Yu will take you home,” says Qin Yu sadly.

Qin Yu’s mind cannot help remembering the occasions when he was with Lian Yan from his childhood to his adulthood. When he was a little child, he stayed by Lian Yan’s side all day long, asking Lian Yan to tell him stories. Time after time Qin Yu entered his dreamland while listening to Lian Yan’s stories.

“Once upon a time, there was a gifted scholar. He studied very hard for 10 years …”

Every time Lian Yan told a story, he always started with “once upon a time, there was a …” Even with his eyes closed, Qin Yu can still remember the scenes of Lian Yan telling stories beside his bed until he fell asleep. Those scenes are so warm and sweet, but from today onwards, he will never see that kind Grandpa Lian again.

Qin Yu’s eyes cannot help becoming somewhat moist.

“Phew!”

With a shake of his body, Qin Yu disappears without any sounds of wind.

“Ah!”

Qin Yu clenches his teeth and smashes a punch on Thinny’s stomach with all his power. Currently Qin Yu can lift 2000 to 3000 jin with one arm but this punch thrown by him carries a force equal to the weight of over 10,000 jin, which is a terrifyingly strong offensive force. “Bang!” Thinny’s stomach gets a violent shake but unexpectedly does not burst. However, his eyes protrude and blood starts to flow out from his ears, eyes, mouth and nostrils. In fact, his internal organs have been completely pulverized by the impact force of this 10,000-jin punch from Qin Yu.

Under the attack of a near 10,000-jin impact force, not even Thinny’s Xiantian energy could resist.

With a punch, a middle-phase Xiantian expert has been killed.

Qin Yu’s mind, however, cannot help remembering those warm, sweet and familiar scenes one after another. From now on, he will never forget them in his lifetime.

“‘Grandpa Lian, hurry up and open the door. I’m Xiao Yu. I have something to talk to you about. Quickly open the door,’ shouts Qin Yu hurriedly. After a short while, there is lamplight in the room. ‘Xiao Yu, your grandpa fell into sleep just a moment ago, but you already woke him up,’ says a benign voice. Then the door opens.

A kind old man in his sixties wrapped in a coat appears before Qin Yu.”

That night, his Grandpa Lian talked to him carefully about the difference between internal practice and external practice, and between Houtian experts, Xiantian experts and Shangxian. That night, Grandpa Lian’s kind words revealed to Qin Yu the world of practice.

A hint of a smile appears on Qin Yu’s face. He looks as if he has travelled back to that night in the cabin wherein there is kind Grandpa Lian.

“Be careful, Ugly!”

Yi Feng shouts loudly. A cold shaft of light shoots at Qin Yu directly from his hand. Qin Yu simply does not avoid it. He throws a punch and, with a metallic clash, that embroidery needle is shattered. Then his body arrives at Ugly’s side like a gust of wind.

“Die.”

Ugly fiercely slashes his knife at Qin Yu.

“Ah!” Ugly suddenly utters a miserable cry. Just now Qin Yu executed a straight kick, whose terrifying force snapped Ugly’s knee violently. He then formed a claw with a hand and grabbed a vital point of Ugly’s backbone directly. The force of his fingers went through the Flaming Glove and affected that vital point squarely.

Ugly, with a miserable shrill cry, falls on the ground powerlessly. His entire body convulses nonstop and many streams of blood ooze out of his mouth.

The scenes of the times Qin Yu was with Lian Yan from his childhood to his adulthood keep flashing through his mind one after another. He cannot help giving a smile which looks like that of a child meeting an elderly close relative. It is a smile from the bottom of his heart.

Qin Yu raises his head and looks at Yi Feng with that smile: “You’re the only one left.”

Seeing Qin Yu’s heartfelt smile, Yi Feng, however, gets a chill down his spine. In mere moments, 2 middle-phase Xiantian experts have been killed with such ease, but Yi Feng himself is no more than a middle-phase Xiantian expert as well. Therefore, Yi Feng’s reaction is --

To run!

Before long, the mental image in Qin Yu’s mind suddenly changes. He now remembers that scene a short while ago in which, from the black of the black eagle, he saw the 10 terrifying holes on Lian Yan’s chest. His face immediately changes color. He then stares at Yi Feng before him.

With a movement of his body, Qin Yu creates several afterimages.

“Die! Don’t chase me! Die!” shrieks Yi Feng in terror. At the same time he shoots one embroidery needle after another at Qin Yu.

Looking at the cold-light-radiating embroidery needles which are coming at him, Qin Yu’s eyes suddenly glitter with coldness, as if he is seeing how his grandpa Lian Yan was pierced so many holes in the body by needles.

“Ah ~~~”

A hoarse yowl rises. Yi Feng, however, instantly quivers because he can feel clearly that the yowl is approaching him extremely fast. Even if he activates more Xiantian energy in his body, his will still be far slower than the person who is chasing to kill him.

Because Yi Feng cannot run, he ferociously utters a piercing cry then suddenly turns around and thrusts the embroidery needles in his hands at Qin Yu.

Bang! Bang! Bang! ……

The needles are shattered!

The arms are smashed!

There are also those two eyes which are wide opened with disbelief!

……

A continuous series of bams can be heard along with Yi Feng’s miserable cry.

After destroying the embroidery needles, Qin Yu’s fists smashed Yi Feng’s 2 arms. Qin Yu then slightly opens his right hand, forms a spear hand, and hits Yi Feng directly in the midpoint between the eyebrows. The powerful penetrating force goes inside the head immediately.

He then withdraws the hands, turns around and goes to Lian Yan without looking at Yi Feng.

“Thud!” Yi Feng falls down with a loud sound. Various streams of blood slowly come out from his mouth and nose. He is already dead.

In mere moments, 4 middle-phase Xiantian experts have been annihilated by Qin Yu.

Since he started to practice the 1st Trans-Heaven diagram Qin Yu has improved a lot in power, but even with his middle-grade holy weapons, he is only equal to Zhen Xu at most. Because there were 4 middle-phase Xiantian-level opponents, theoretically he should not have won so easily.

However, Qin Yu’s strongest point is … fighting multiple opponents. He is simply unafraid of being outnumbered by the enemies. Even though there were 4 opponents, thanks to Qin Yu’s body maneuvering skill, every time he really attacked, he faced only 1 of them.

“Grandpa Lian, I’m taking you home now.” Qin Yu goes to Lian Yan’s side and says tenderly. The way he talks is just like how he usually talked to Lian Yan. It looks as if he still thinks that Lian Yan is alive.

End of b3c7.

This chap and the next are short so I'm doing 2 today. There's going to be 1 more tonight.
    Last edited by he-man; 09-30-13 at 12:50 AM.
    My page