Page 20 of 266 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Stellar Transformations [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED]

Quote Originally Posted by darkcser View Post
    I assume that's Qin De?
    nice catch darkcser..

For Qin Yu, i think it's still a long - long way to reach the peak of his ability..

will he follow the sorrow path of the ancestor or not.. i haven't get a grasp of it yet..

still waiting for your next chap, he-man.. thx a bunch..

B3C10: Explode (1)

In Qin Yu’s courtyard house, there is absolutely no one around to disturb him. Qin Yu’s entire body has turned into several illusions which are moving nonstop in the courtyard house.

“Strange, I have slowed down, why hasn’t the density increased? But just now …” Qin Yu frowns deeply. At the moment he is performing the movements of the 36 pictures at a slower speed than before but the 36 energy streams engulfing him do not even have any silvery light.

However, it is very clear to him that just now when he heard Xu Yuan’s voice and started to slow down, the density of those holy energy streams suddenly increased and those silvery light points fused directly with his body like flowing sand in that moment.

“Could it be?” Qin Yu suddenly thinks of one possibility.

He increases the speed of his movements at once. Various silvery light points once again appear in the 36 intertwined energy streams and continuously fuse with Qin Yu’s body. This is the speed Qin Yu originally thought to be the optimum speed. Suddenly … he slows down.

The wind rises and the holy energy in his vicinity vibrates for a short while. The density of the silvery light in the 36 energy streams surrounding Qin Yu suddenly increases.

Qin Yu’s eyes pop out of his head. This concentrated silvery light is fusing with his body like concentrated silvery sand. One after another, these silvery light points are fusing with the flesh, bones and channels of his entire body. An extremely numbing sensation spreads throughout his body.

“Amazing!” Qin Yu cannot help uttering a loud shout.

This kind of sentation is really giving Qin Yu an unprecedented intense pleasure. It is 10,000 times more enjoyable than getting massaged. However, in just a while, the density of the silvery light points suddenly drops to the extent that it is even lower than when Qin Yu started to exercise at that normal speed.

“What’s going on?” Qin Yu finally stops. His mind is completely puzzled.

“Judging from what has happened today, it seems being fast all the time is useless, and being slow all the time is even worse. But when I moved fast from the beginning then suddenly slowed down at the 16th movement, the result was extremely good …” Qin Yu ponders.

“Could it be …” Qin Yu’s eyes brighten. “Could it be I must adjust my speed properly while executing these movements so that I’m fast when it should be fast and slow when it should be slow? Is combining swiftness with slowness the most suitable way?”

As soon as Qin Yu comes up with this idea, he starts to try it at once.

First, he performs the movements at a constant fast speed. Then upon reaching a certain movement he suddenly accelerates or decelerates. Using this method, he can determine whether a certain movement should be executed fast or slowly. However, as Qin Yu researches more into these movements, he starts to find this troublesome because …

Take the 16th movement, for example. He should slow down at this movement, but to what extent must he slow down? How much must he slow down at this movement in the end? And it is the same with when he must speed up. Moreover, successive movements must harmozine with each other and the transition from one to another must be smooth.

For example, when he changes from the 3rd movement, in which his right hand is in a low position, to the 4th movement, in which the right hand is in a high position, even the path travelled by his hand must be researched carefully. Different paths will produce different results.

In short, to figure out the perfect technique based on only these 36 mysterious pictures is after all truly a screaming problem.

Every time Qin Yu researches into the movements, he experiences them with a completely calm and collected mind. Time goes by. Only after a whole month can Qin Yu finally almost figure out the right practice method of this technique. A brand new Trans-Heaven-diagrams-based technique appears.

A month later,

Qin Yu’s body is wafting about in the courtyard house like a breeze.

When he moves fast, he appears to be slow.

But when he moves slowly, his entire body creates various afterimages.

Strange, this is extremely strange.

The strangest thing is that there is a silvery suit of armor enfolding Qin Yu. No, it is not a silvery suit of armor. Rather, it is an armor-like mass of energy formed by the 36 pure silvery energy streams intertwining with each other around Qin Yu’s body. These 36 silvery energy streams are continuously permeating into Qin Yu’s body. At the same time, they are absorbing the world’s holy energy to replenish themselves.

“Hah, amazing!” Qin Yu suddenly stops. His entire body shakes for a short while. The 36 silvery energy streams also vanish away.

In the beginning, the silvery light points were sparse, but now any energy stream is made up almost entirely of the silvery light points. For the last month, Qin Yu’s body has been transforming quickly with each passing day. Both his strength and speed have increased by several times.

Qin Yu slightly closes his eyes.

The 36 pictures have formed a perfect set of movements. And Qin Yu is executing one movement after another in his mind, sometimes fast, sometimes slowly. The 1st technique of the Trans-Heaven digrams has finally been figured out by Qin Yu.

Qin Yu’s eyes suddenly open wide, glittering dazzlingly.

“I wonder what secrets the 2nd and 3rd Trans-Heaven diagrams have.” He starts to look forward to the other diagrams. He fully enjoyed this wonderful feeling of nonstop improvement in his body. Therefore, he naturally has high expectations for the other 2 diagrams.

“I remember …” Qin Yu suddenly recalls that, in the courtyard where Lian Yan was killed, when he was beside Lian Yan’s body, his holy sense swept around and discovered the aura of another Trans-Heaven diagram. However, Qin Yu was too immersed in mourning at that time to take notice of this.

“After getting that Trans-Heaven diagram, father must’ve put it in the Secret Treasury.” Qin Yu immediately beams because he is eligible to enter the Secret Treasury. Even if he wants to take out a treasure, he will only need to let Qin De know about it.

Qin Yu takes out from his bosom the 1st Trans-Heaven diagram and says smilingly: “This first Trans-Heaven diagram is no longer very useful to me. Let’s quietly put it in the Secret Treasury.”

Qin Yu does not want to let his father know that he is assassin Liu Xing so, even though Qin De may not know that assassin Liu Xing took the 1st Trans-Heaven diagram, he will have to quietly conceal it in an unobtrusive place in the Secret Treasury just in case.

For an entire month, Qin Yu has been training without eating anything.

Now thinking about this, Qin Yu is extremely astonished because, to his knowledge, to reach the level where food and drink are no longer needed, at least a practitioner must be able to absorb holy energy at a shocking speed. Thanks to the Meteoric Tear, Qin Yu can already absorb holy energy extremely fast. In addition to that, he has been practicing the secret technique of the 1st Trans-Heaven diagram, so currently the holy energy he absorbs even turns into silvery light points.

“It’s good to progress so fast in practice. It doesn’t matter if the cause of this is the mysterious Meteoric Tear or the Trans-Heaven diagram’s secret technique, its principle isn’t something I can guess,” says Qin Yu with a smile.

Then Qin Yu leaves the courtyard house at once and hurriedly heads for Qin De’s place. At least it will not be late for him to enter the Secret Treasury after greeting Qin De first.

“Third Prince,” say the 2 guards of Qin De’s place after getting down on one knee.

“Please tell father that I want to see him,” says Qin Yu immediately.

A guard says: “Third Prince, His Highness has been undergoing closed-door training for a half month and still hasn’t come out. His Highness has given the order not to let anyone disturb him during this closed-door training session.” Hearing this, Qin Yu cannot help being stupefied by the fact that even his father is undergoing closed-door training.

“Alright, then you two keep guarding.” Qin Yu gives a smile then turns around and goes to the Secret Treasury. There will not be any serious problems even if he does not tell Qin De about this.

There are obviously many guards in the corridor outside the Secret Treasury. However, seeing Qin Yu, they do not obstruct him in the slightest. Qin Yu thus goes into the most distant attic. After entering a side room in the attic, he activates a device.

With a clack noise, a stone door appears on the wall of the side room – this is the stone door leading to the Secret Treasury. Qin Yu goes into the Treasury instantly. The stone door then moves and shuts again.

End of b3c10.
    Last edited by he-man; 10-02-13 at 10:34 PM.
    My page
    Stellar Transformations Glossary

NO SPOILERS ARE ALLOWED IN THE TRANSLATION THREAD!

TO POST AND DISCUSS SPOILERS, GO TO THE SPOILER THREAD!

Thanks for another update.

Edit: Zhang San Feng must have gotten his tai-chi secrets from this trans-heaven diagram...
    Last edited by ycb5959; 10-02-13 at 03:28 AM.

Thanks for another update

Amazing ... even with all these new found level of holy energies ... he is still not close to apex yet ... I wonder how good his enemies would be in the books ahead?

Thanks for the update!!

Thanks.......
    lawwoo
    Bonus. A new day.

Thank you he-man, nice update!!

Quote Originally Posted by LuDongBin View Post
    Amazing ... even with all these new found level of holy energies ... he is still not close to apex yet ... I wonder how good his enemies would be in the books ahead?
    I think I remember that Fengyuzi explained about these stages:
    Jindan stage, Yuanying stage, Dongxu stage, Kongming stage, Dujie stage, and Dacheng stage

As far as I understand, Qin Yu is not even a Jindan stage in which the stage of Fengyuzi is now.
    So, I can only imagine that there is still mind blowing power, like moving the mountains, makes earthquake, or maybe even change the earth orbit..

B3C11: Explode (2)

The Secret Treasury is secret room which is not very large. On each side of the room there is a counter made of old agarwood. Various treasures have been put carefully on the surfaces of the counters. In the center of the secret room there are a bamboo chair and a natural tea table.

At the front of the room where the floor meets the wall, there is a lighted antique incense burner. A dull-colored smoke is spreading out from the incense burner, giving the whole secret room an atmosphere of Zen.

“Let’s conceal the 1st Trans-Heaven diagram in the crack between the left counter and the wall.” Qin Yu goes to a corner of the room then takes out the precious 1st Trans-Heaven diagram from his bosom and tucks it directly into the crack at this corner.

Qin Yu stands up and nods in satisfaction: “Well, so many years will have already passed until father discovers this Trans-Heaven diagram. He won’t suspect me.” He definitely does not want to let his father know the identity of assassin Liu Xing because in his view it is absolutely not something worth showing off.

After concealing the 1st Trans-Heaven diagram, Qin Yu takes a glance at the treasures on the old-wood counter. He immediately discovers a jade case among them.

“I feel that it’s what I want to find!” Qin Yu opens the lid of the jade case box with a smile. There is only a square jade block appearing before him. The square jade block is engulfed in a soft multicolored light. Judging by appearance alone, there seems to be no difference between it and the 1st block.

Qin Yu takes hold of this Trans-Heaven diagram. There are several words on its surface -- Second Trans-Heaven Diagram.

“It’s the 2nd diagram!” Qin Yu is elated. According to his understanding, the 3 Trans-Heaven diagrams are definitely related to each other. Because he has practiced the 1st diagram’s technique, it is best for him to obtain the 2nd diagram next. If this was the 3rd diagram, perhaps Qin Yu would not be able to practice its technique.

As he looks at the 2nd Trans-Heaven diagram, his eyes suddenly brighten. He focuses his entire attention on the diagram.

There are 36 pictures.

“Indeed, almost as I expected, there are 36 pictures, only that these pictures are different from those of the 1st diagram.” Thanks to undergoing previous transformations, Qin Yu’s soul has been enhanced a lot and he has even acquired the holy sense.

As soon as his holy sense sweeps across the diagram, he sees everything and easily memorizes everything.

Qin Yu desires these 36 pictures the most. As for the other secrets, he has never thought much about them. Moreover, even if he thought more about them, he would not necessarily obtain them. So far, Qin Yu has always thought that the mysterious technique of the legendary super expert in the War of Immortals is definitely not the pictures on the diagrams’ surfaces.

Anyone with some brains will think so too. If the secret was so simple, in so many years, perhaps it would have already been figured out by someone.

The most important thing is … can body training alone make him as formidable as the legendary mysterious man?

Using his holy sense, Qin Yu examines the 2nd Trans-Heaven diagram carefully but finds no other secrets as before. He can only put it back with a smile: “Qin Yu, you’re a big fool. In the past so many Xiuzhenists were able to collect the 3 Trans-Heaven diagrams but they couldn’t find out any secrets. What can your puny holy sense possibly discover?”

Having obtained the 36 pictures of the 2nd Trans-Heaven diagram Qin Yu is already completely satisfied.

“Ha-ha, I haven’t checked out the other treasures in the Secret Treasury yet.” Qin Yu gives a smile then activates his holy sense and covers the entire Secret Treasury with it. The range of his holy sense is several hundred meters so covering this small secret room is no problem to him.

“Such a big cat’s-eye gem is really attractive. That horsetail whisk seems ordinary …” Qin Yu playfully evaluates. All of a sudden, Qin Yu’s smiling expression freezes.

“Impossible, impossible …” Qin Yu’s holy sense has just discovered a secret and he cannot help getting dumbstruck by it.

He stretches out his hands mechanically and gets the jade case of the 2nd Trans-Heaven diagram again. Then … he slightly presses a small device on the side of the jade case. After a series of clack noises, Qin Yu unexpectedly opens another layer of the jade case with ease.

This jade case unexpectedly has 2 layers. Originally Qin Yu only thought that its bottom was rather thick, but it actually has 2 layers. Moreover, incredibily … there is a square jade block in the 2nd layer. That soft multicolored light and that clear writing tell Qin Yu that this square jade block is …

The 3rd Trans-Heaven diagram!!!

“Goodness, how can I possibly be so lucky? This …” At this moment Qin Yu becomes totally excited because he has unexpectedly obtained all the 3 legendary Trans-Heaven diagrams. Of course, he still has no way to solve their mystery. He gets excited only because of those 36 mysterious pictures.

Qin Yu heaves a sigh then thinks emotionally: “What good luck! If I hadn’t used my holy sense to check, I still wouldn’t know there is even a Trans-Heaven diagram in the bottom of this jade case.” The 3rd Trans-Heaven diagram is very similar to the 2 previous diagrams and also has 36 pictures.

Qin Yu immediately starts to learn these pictures by heart.

He does not know at all that, after Qin Shi Huang obtained the 3 Trans-Heaven diagrams in the past, even though he could not figure out their secret, he also learned the movements of the pictures like Qin Yu. However, Qin Shi Huang then only found these movements totally useless and naturally abandoned them.

After the destruction of the Qin dynasty, the 1st and 2nd diagrams got lost in the turmoil of war. The only Trans-Heaven diagram left was the 3rd one, which has always been concealed by the Qin clan for the last 1000 years. When Qin De obtained the 2nd Trans-Heaven diagram, he naturally put it in the same place as the 3rd diagram.

……

3 days later,

In his own courtyard house, Qin Yu is carefully experiencing the movements of the 36 pictures on the 2nd Trans-Heaven diagram. Sometimes his movements are fast and sometimes they are slow. When he is fast, he is much faster than even the fastest movement of the 1st diagram. And when he is slow, he is slower than the 1st diagram’s slowest movement.

However, even when Qin Yu moves slowly, his entire body still creates several illusions, which is very strange.

Other people do not know, but Qin Yu himself knows the cause of this. When practicing this mysterious body-training technique, which for the moment Qin Yu calls the Trans-Heaven Mysterious Art, everything within a 2 to 3 m radius of him will be affected, including the air. Only because the air around his body is distorted can the illusions appear.

Qin Yu’s entire body is being encircled by 36 energy streams as before, only that the color of these energy streams has changed from silver to a mixture of silver and gold. Qin Yu has a feeling that when he completely masters the 36 movements of the 2nd Trans-Heaven diagram, the color of the 36 energy streams will probably become pure golden.

“Third Prince, His Highness has finished training and is waiting for you at Mingshan Pavilion.” The voice of a servant comes from the outside of the courtyard house.

As soon as Qin Yu hears that, he stops practicing: “Father has finished training.” He cleans himself up a little with a washcloth then slightly stretches his sluggish waist, causing his entire body to emit a series of clack noises. His vigorous muscle power is moving through his body like mercury.

Thanks to practicing this technique, Qin Yu’s body has been improving rapidly. His strength and speed both have reached a whole new level. If the current Qin Yu had to deal with Zhen Xu, perhaps he would be able to kill the opponent with ease. He moves his facial muscles a bit, smiles, and leaves the courtyard house at once, hurrying to Mingshan Pavilion.

Qin De, Xu Yuan, Qin Feng, Qin Zheng, Qin Yu, Manager Ge Min of the princely mansion, the blue-clad old man, the gray-clad old man and Xiuzhenist Fengyuzi, 9 people altogether, are the 9 most superior people on Qin De’s side. Fengyuzi has completely covered Mingshan Pavilion in a mysterious restrictive spell so their voices will not transfer to the outside.

Qin De’s and Fengyuzi’s expressions are very solemn at the moment. Seeing such an atmosphere, Qin Yu has a feeling that the matter in hand seems very serious.

End of b3c11.

There'll probably be one more chapter tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by LuDongBin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by r_aribawono View Post
    Thank you he-man, nice update!!

I think I remember that Fengyuzi explained about these stages:
    Jindan stage, Yuanying stage, Dongxu stage, Kongming stage, Dujie stage, and Dacheng stage

As far as I understand, Qin Yu is not even a Jindan stage in which the stage of Fengyuzi is now.
    So, I can only imagine that there is still mind blowing power, like moving the mountains, makes earthquake, or maybe even change the earth orbit..
    He'll be given a REAL hard fight by some pretty tough baddies at the end of book 3. Just wait and see.
    Last edited by he-man; 10-03-13 at 07:04 PM.
    My page

Good morning and thank you he-man. A plesant surprise.
    lawwoo
    Bonus. A new day.

thanks for an early morning surprise!

For some reason I'm just really eager for his father and the others to find out about his abilities.

Going thru all those stages seem prolong for Qin Yu. I suspect he will leapfrog all these stages once the Trans Heaven Art has been mastered by him .. waiting for those fights at end of b3 ...Thks ....

Thank you he-man, nice update.....

I like the author - after the slow build up, taking us thro QY's childhood, the author didn't waste long-winded chapters on QY's martial art.
    No wasting time searching for the Tulong or Tien something-something sword/sabre, or the Jiu Ying/Jiu Yang manuals, covering time-wasting pages - right to the point.

Puny man no longer puny. Hulk must watch out now.

More serious side issue:
    As soon as his holy sense sweeps across the diagram, he sees everything and easily memorizes everything.
    Anyone knows how I can cross over to that dimension? Need to find these diagrams - for my kid ("A" level)...

This is a fairly long story right? Given the current DBZ-like power leveling I'm curious how it'll turn out in the long run.
    HK47: Now do you understand the travails of my existence master? Surely it does not compare to your existence but still...
    You: I survive somehow
    HK47: As do I. It is our lot in life I suppose master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?

-KotOR

B3C12: Explode (3)

Qin De takes a glance at everyone then says: “I have called everybody up so urgently because of a very serious matter. Not even I can say for sure if this matter is good or bad.” Qin De has a hint of a forced smile on his face, as does Fengyuzi beside him.

“Father, what is this matter actually that makes you like this?” asks Qin Zheng immediately. Qin Yu, Qin Feng and the other people also look at Qin De.

Qin De shakes his head and says powerlessly: “I’ve reached the peak of the Xiantian level for just over a year but during the most recent closed-door training session I suddenly had a hunch that … my 4-in-9 Heavenly Tribulation will come in a half year.”

The 4-in-9 Heavenly Tribulation!

This is the 1st heavenly tribulation that anyone who wants to become a Xiuzhenist has to go through, which is commonly referred to as the Minor Heavenly Tribulation!

The other people are dumbfounded. Among the super experts who have reached the peak of the Xiantian level, some are afraid of the 4-in-9 Heavenly Tribulation, but some others want to undergo this heavenly tribulation to become Xiuzhenists instead. However, it is definitely not so easy to go through the 4-in-9 Heavenly Tribulation.

After achieving the completion of the Xiantian level some people waited for several decades to 100 years without seeing any signs of the 4-in-9 Heavenly Tribulation, but some others were able to sense when it would arrive upon reaching the peak of the Xiantian level. This is only contigent on a person’s intuitive enlightenment on the Natural Way of Heaven. Who could have thought that Qin De, who has been practicing for just several decades, was actually more formidable than Lian Yan in martial arts and would even be able to sense the arrival of the 4-in-9 Heavenly Tribulation?

But is this a good thing?

The probability that a practitioner will overcome the 4-in-9 Heavenly Tribulation, especially when using a practice technique of the Qian Long continent and without the help of a Xiuzhen school, is basically less than 10%. The Qin clan is going to declare war soon, but if Qin De fails to withstand the tribulation and dies, that plan will go to waste.

However, if he can overcome the tribulation, the Qin clan will have one more Xiuzhenist and its power will increase greatly. Too bad, the chance of success is too slim.

“How is this possible? Senior Lian didn’t encounter this 4-in-9 Heavenly Tribulation for so many years. Your Highness …” Xu Yuan immediately loses his composure. He has been following Qin De for so many years. The 2 of them are a master and a subordinate but there is also the sentiment of brotherhood between them.

This is the 4-in-9 Heavenly Tribulation, no less! The chance of overcoming it is too small. Of a Xiuzhenist’s 3 heavenly tribulations, each is more abnormal than the previous.

“Father!” The 3 brothers Qin Yu, Qin Feng and Qin Zheng all look at Qin De anxiously. Because this is the 4-in-9 Heavenly Tribulation, there is a possibility that their father will die in a half year. Even though they love their father, they have to admit that this tribulation is too difficult to overcome.

“Yu’er, Feng’er, Zheng’er, each of you is already an adult, and Feng’er and Zheng’er are even 2 older brothers, why are you behaving like this? As a real man, if you can’t run away from the 4-in-9 Heavenly Tribulation, you’ll have to try to face it. If you succeed it will be a good thing. But even if you fail it will be no big deal.” Qin De’s mettlesome face looks very thrilled and unconcerned.

“Father, but this 4-in-9 Heavenly Tribulation …” Qin Yu feels a pain in his heart. Because his Grandpa Lian died not long ago, if his father dies when going through the heavenly tribulation then … Thinking about this, Qin Yu can even feel his heart trembling with fear.

“Yu’er, I know the 4-in-9 Heavenly Tribulation is dangerous. Your grandpa also passed away while undergoing this tribulation. However, no one can run away from it. As a man, I must face it with courage. Even if I were to die, I would still have to try my best,” says Qin De resolutely.

Seeing the look in Qin De’s eyes, Qin Yu has no choice but to nod.

“Today I’ve called up everyone to make arrangements for the future. From now on, Zheng’er will be in charge of every single matter of the Qin clan, whether important or not. This also means that now I’m only responsible for giving directions at the back while Zheng’er is the decision-maker in any matter.” Qin De orders directly.

“Yes, father!” says Qin Zheng in an absolutely unemotional voice.

For the last several years, he has been supervising and deciding ordinary matters. What Qin De just said today has officially given him absolute authority.

Among Qin De’s 3 sons, his eldest Qin Feng is good at commanding soldiers and conducting military activities, his 2nd son Qin Zheng is adept at politics, but his 3rd son Qin Yu is very carefree. At least, Qin De has never restricted Qin Yu’s freedom. Qin Yu has always been able to do whatever he wants.

“Feng’er, you must try hard because, in our Qin clan’s army, your position will totally depend on your military merit.” Qin De says while staring at Qin Feng.

Qin Feng nods and says his agreement. He himself is a Xiantian expert, added to that he is good at commanding troops and conducting military operations so he is already in charge of a 100,000 strong army despite his young age. Even though this has something to do with his prince status, his personal capabilities are also a very important factor.

“Yu’er …” Qin De looks at Qin Yu.

Actually, in his mind, Qin De feels that he owes his 3rd son the most, but he does not want to say too many sentimental words in this situation. Therefore, after staring at Qin Yu for a long time, he slowly says: “Yu’er, if you want to do something then do it. I won’t restrict your freedom. But I have one thing to tell you -- Remember, just do whatever you think is right. The Qin clan’s sons flinch from nothing, not even death!”

When Qin Yu hears this, he feels a boiling stream of blood surging in his heart.

“Yes, father!” says Qin Yu resolutely.

Qin De gives a smile. Fengyuzi beside him starts to say: “His Highness and I have already discussed this matter. When the tribulation arrives in a half year, everybody is to carry on as usual. His Highness and I, along with some Xiantian experts, are going to leave for a secret place to deal with the heavenly tribulation. As for his 3 sons, all of them must not follow us.”

“Right, I’ve already decided who are going to go with me. They are Manager Ge, some Xiantian experts and some other experts. Zheng’er, the 3 of you cannot follow me,” says Qin De emphatically. He accepts absolutely no objection.

When Qin De leaves to undergo the heavenly tribulation, who can say that Xiang Guang will know nothing about this? If Xiang Guang receives information about this, he will definitely send experts to sabotage Qin De’s plan. Even the Xiantian experts who are going to go with Qin De will be in danger so Qin De cannot take any chances on his sons.

Qin Zheng is the future East Vanquishing Prince and is in a position of great authority so he must not be put at risk.

Qin Feng is a marshal in the army so he cannot be used like an ordinary bodyguard expert either. If something bad happened to him, it would be terrible.

As for Qin Yu,

“Father, I’ll go with you!” Qin Yu says in a loud and clear voice. “I know there will be dangers. Big brother and 2nd brother have to carry out important duties so nothing is allowed to happen to them, but I’m not very useful in military matters. I can’t handle politics or military affairs…”

“You can’t!” Qin De suddenly says, cutting off Qin Yu.

“Why?” Qin Yu immediately stands up and says. “Why can’t I? Father, do you remember what you just said? Just do whatever you think is right. The Qin clan’s sons flinch from nothing, not even death! Now I want to follow you and I think this is the right thing to do. Death, I’m not afraid of it in the least. I just want to go with you!”

Qin Yu stares at Qin De. He simply does not concede.

“Yu’er, do you know how dangerous this will be? I don’t know how many Xiantian experts Xiang Guang has. I don’t care about that either. But … they have 2 Shangxian, 2 of them, no less. Your Uncle Feng alone can only stop one of them so if they both come it will be extremely dangerous. Do you understand?” says Qin De continuously.

“Danger, how can I possibly fear danger?” Qin Yu gives an indifferent laugh. He simply does not accept Qin De’s rejection.

Qin De says with a shake of his head: “Yu’er, the people who are going to go this time are all experts, even Xiantian experts. You’re just an external practictioner, what’s the use of your going? You’ll be of no use to us. Worse still, when we are in danger, your presence would likely make it harder for us. So, you better forget that idea!”

“Xiantian?” Qin Yu laughs.

After becoming a Xiantian expert Qin Yu wanted to tell his father about this, but because of Lian Yan’s death, he was so grieved that he forgot to tell his father. Then he began to practice the technique of the Trans-Heaven diagrams and Qin De had a closed-door training session so naturally he has not had time to tell his father yet.

“Take this!” Qin Yu suddenly utters a loud shout. His body shoots at the blue-clad old man like a flash.

The blue-clad old man and the gray-clad old man are 2 super experts among Qin De’s subordinates and are on a par with Lian Yan. Ordinarily, they manage the matters concerning the Heavenly Net. The blue-clad old man is a peak Xiantian expert and has terrifyingly strong overall power. He is watching Qin Yu’s strike coming at him.

“Third Prince!” The blue-clad old man stretches out a hand smilingly.

“Humph!” Qin Yu utters a cold humph. The entire air in his vicinity starts to vibrate. He throws a punch with his right fist like rolling thunder. This is the first time Qin Yu has used his true power after practicing the 1st and 2nd Trans-Heaven diagrams. With his body undergoing transformations for such a long time, what power level has he actually reached?

The faces of all the people present change color.

The blue-clad old man knows that it is bad for him so he instantly channels his body’s Xiantian energy. The color of his right palm becomes golden.

The crash between a fist and a palm!

Bang!

A violent clash is heard. The blue-clad old man only feels that he is hit by a terrifyingly strong force. It is purely caused by physical power and has no Xiantian energy at all. That terrifying force of Qin Yu’s pure and fierce physical power goes through his palm into his arm.

The blue-clad old man cannot help retreating. Then, with a clack noise, the railings are smashed. The blue-clad old man can only stop when he finally bumps into Fengyuzi’s restrictive spell.

All the other people look at Qin Yu with only astonishment in their eyes.

Qin Yu stares at Qin De and says with an expressionless face: “Father, what do you think? Am I qualified to follow you? I’m a Xiantian expert. The 1st Xiantian external expert in the history of the Qian Long continent is also a Xiantian expert, right?” Qin Yu’s words shock the other people to the extent that they are dumbfounded.

Xiantian external expert!

Since antiquity, it has been a truism that external practice is difficult, painful, not worthwhile and hopeless and is capped by the peak of the Houtian level. However, from now on, the people present know that it is also possible to reach the Xiantian level through external practice!

“What power! If Third Prince uses a middle grade holy weapon, I’m not sure I’ll be a match for him!” At the moment, the bones of the blue-clad old man’s right arm are still in great pain. Qin Yu’s current power is far superior to his power level when he fought Zhen Xu that day.

Thanks to practicing the Trans-Heaven Mysterious Art and undergoing the changes caused by the mysterious silvery and golden lights, compared to the Qin Yu of the battle against Zhen Xu, the current Qin Yu has experienced many more world-shattering transformations.

Qin De is looking at Qin Yu. No one can know how greatly shocked he is in his mind at the moment. The 3rd son before him is one who he has never had high expectations for and one who does external practice, the most painful and hopeless path in martial arts. However, at the age of 18, this son has reached such a terrifying level in power without his knowledge. Moreover, this son has become the unprecedented Xiantian external expert.

“Father.” Qin Yu says again. He is waiting for Qin De’s answer.

Qin De remains silent for a long time then says with a slow shake of his head: “You can’t!”

End of b3c12.

Thank you, szfong.
    Last edited by he-man; 10-03-13 at 07:06 PM.
    My page

he man don't stop translating. please continue.

Thanks!!!!

Thank you for another great sets of chapters