Thread: Stellar Transformations [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED]

Quote Originally Posted by Ahoxan View Post
    LOL...
    With your excellent translations...
    Most readers won't die from anticipation.
    Even if we're dying, we'll invoke Meteor Tear to heal and revive.
    somehow i doubt theres enough MT to go around lol. and if i find a piece... MY PRECIOUSSSS!!!! lol no seriously, i would hoard the *bleep* (yup self-censor lol) out of it, and keep looking for more absorb-able treasures, like the extreme ice field orbs. who knows i might wake up one day after getting the MT to find out i have a legendary blood heritage and overwhelming spiritual reserves ;P lol then who would be OP as fk xD

Guys - be respectful to each other. Consider this a warning. I rarely give a second. Thanks.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    Guys - be respectful to each other. Consider this a warning. I rarely give a second. Thanks.

*_* kidnap Ren and make him work for cookies! Who's with me! -cough cough- I mean I'd never do anything so horrible Ren.

Welcome back He-man just asking what pace will you release the chapters from now on? 1 chapt in 2days? 3days? 1week? 2week? 1month? just so all the fans know your future release time table. Not solid but guess work.

Quote Originally Posted by Helagis View Post
    *_* kidnap Ren and make him work for cookies! Who's with me! -cough cough- I mean I'd never do anything so horrible Ren.
    If i thought it would work *hides chloroform* oh well

lol... its nice to know I'm not the only one camping for the next update...
    Thank in advance He-man... What I would like to say is "Dw.. take ur time.. u the translator are the boss"....

But maaan I'm getting withdrawal symptoms lol....

Quote Originally Posted by geni.us View Post
    Thank in advance He-man... What I would like to say is "Dw.. take ur time.. u the translator are the boss"....

Have you tried http://bato.to/forums/topic/19625-wh...commendations/ loads of reccommendations and I mean loads, all accessible online.

Quote Originally Posted by geni.us View Post

Same here with so long waiting and hes finally back so I'm with lot of withdrawal symptoms to. Reread allmost whole stellar few times over and now finally will get more releases

Quote Originally Posted by veqen View Post
    Same here with so long waiting and hes finally back so I'm with lot of withdrawal symptoms to. Reread allmost whole stellar few times over and now finally will get more releases
    Still pressing f5 for refresh but have to go to sleep allrdy well hopefully when I wake up it will be here and I will be happy.

Still pressing f5 for refresh but have to go to sleep allrdy well hopefully when I wake up it will be here and I will be happy.
    Do what i do read other novels.Just F5 doesn't help at all.

Quote Originally Posted by episod3ux View Post
    Do what i do read other novels.Just F5 doesn't help at all.
    It helps. I'm doing same for many other sites every hour or so
    Last edited by veqen; 09-18-14 at 02:38 PM. Reason: type

It helps. I'm doing same for many other sites every hour or so
    Well i do that sometimes too for some japanese novels,e.g Mushoku Tensei,the lack of updates is killing me.

Quote Originally Posted by episod3ux View Post
    Well i do that sometimes too for some japanese novels,e.g Mushoku Tensei,the lack of updates is killing me.
    its already through volume 20 out of 21 on baka tsuki

you ok he man? any prediction on your next update?

Its been a while since you said you would upload a chapter during the next day. Whats up?
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Damn that's so rude. Translation takes a lot of work. People translate and then move on. Then other people take over. It could take years for someone else to pick it up. Regardless the amount he man completed since starting this project is probably +3yrs worth.

If he-man dropped it then he naturally won't b on the site to say he did. Most likely something unforseen happened since his last comment said two chapters will be posted tomorrow. Thus he wasn't planning on dropping it.

Ps, ppl usually wait a couple months before a project is recognized as dropped since ppl usually post a chapter a month.

Quote Originally Posted by ptsome110 View Post
    Damn that's so rude. Translation takes a lot of work. People translate and then move on. Then other people take over. It could take years for someone else to pick it up. Regardless the amount he man completed since starting this project is probably +3yrs worth.

If he-man dropped it then he naturally won't b on the site to say he did. Most likely something unforseen happened since his last comment said two chapters will be posted tomorrow. Thus he wasn't planning on dropping it.

Ps, ppl usually wait a couple months before a project is recognized as dropped since ppl usually post a chapter a month.
    No one mentioning that he dropped it you know?
    They're just asking if something happened and when the next update will be as he-man said he would post a chapter a few days ago.
    Also why would someone else take over in this translation? When he-man just started he told people they could help him if they wanted to, when he completed 30% of the total translation he told us he would prefer to finish it alone as he already did so much himself. I don't think he-man will drop this translation and i hope all is well with him he's probably busy with other problems.

k does some one know a way to contackt him to see if evrything is ok so that we do not get to woried?

he-man's last message, only 5 days ago, told us that he had a sudden business trip and was back.
    We also know that the new term at his university just started.

Obviously, this is a very busy period in he-man's life.
    We know he-man is very consistent and devoted to "Stellar Transformation" from the enormous amount of translation he has given us in only one year.

We all love and want to read more translations.
    But please give due appreciation and respect to he-man and other translators for having a life outside of Wuxia Translations forum.

The incessant prodding for posting more translations is annoying to me as a mere reader.
    Imagine how much more annoying it is for translators who have already devoted so much time and effort.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REPETITIVE PRODDING QUESTIONS FOR THE NEXT INSTALLMENT OF TRANSLATIONS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ahoxan View Post
    he-man's last message, only 5 days ago, told us that he had a sudden business trip and was back.
    We also know that the new term at his university just started.

Obviously, this is a very busy period in he-man's life.
    We know he-man is very consistent and devoted to "Stellar Transformation" from the enormous amount of translation he has given us in only one year.

We all love and want to read more translations.
    But please give due appreciation and respect to he-man and other translators for having a life outside of Wuxia Translations forum.

The incessant prodding for posting more translations is annoying to me as a mere reader.
    Imagine how much more annoying it is for translators who have already devoted so much time and effort.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REPETITIVE PRODDING QUESTIONS FOR THE NEXT INSTALLMENT OF TRANSLATIONS!!!

+1

Whining from some of the posters here is truly pathetic.. You haven't posted for blah blah days. when is the next update gonna be?? I mean seriously wtf?? Here is a better question: how much are you willing to pay him to come back??

If I was a translator, I would have stopped long time ago considering b****ing from some of the posters.. Get a life people!!