Page 261 of 266 FirstFirst ... 161211251252253254255256257258259260261262263264265266 LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,220 of 5313

Thread: Stellar Transformations [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED]

They prolly have him strapped to a bed and broke his ankle to keep him from running and are making him write them love letters! Wait... no, nvm, thats a movie plot.

I found this chap like a month+ ago and started reading it like 2 weeks ago..

I just finished reading all the translated chaps like yesterday.. and i am already suffering from withdrawal syndrome..
    so i started reading the spoilers section XD and 'my oh my' the spoilers R_R
    i could feel the regret after reading some spoiler tags(i know i will regret it but still can't help it. Has happened many times)..
    But some spoilers were quite good. Helped calm me down.

Now the time has come for me to go through 4-in-9 Leecher Tribulation. Since my power has reach peak Xiantian after training(reading) non-stop Stellar Transformations for 2 weeks. I just hope i can succeed the Tribulations so i can continue on with my Summaries of volume 11..

Also i may not get the chance, but i must say this! Thank you He-Man for translating this awesome Novel for us leechers~

Exclamation regarding the spoiler thread

hey guys just wondering, for those of you who have been to the spoiler page, what type of spoilers do they have? Are they just random parts just written here and there or are there actual summaries about each volume/chapter. If there are summaries of each chapter i might just go to them cuz i can't tolerate not reading anymore. I have passed the 4-9, and 6-9 tribulations but i failed the 9-9 leecher trib, now i must go to the spoiler thread as a loose immortal lecher and read there! Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Valtize View Post
    hey guys just wondering, for those of you who have been to the spoiler page, what type of spoilers do they have? Are they just random parts just written here and there or are there actual summaries about each volume/chapter. If there are summaries of each chapter i might just go to them cuz i can't tolerate not reading anymore. I have passed the 4-9, and 6-9 tribulations but i failed the 9-9 leecher trib, now i must go to the spoiler thread as a loose immortal lecher and read there! Thanks for the info.
    there not organized at all and mostly from people who read machine translation like google or bing. the first spoilers you will see will spoil the end of the current arc and latter you will see the most important thing he gets from ni yang realm. but bacause its machine translate we dont even know what it specifically does. alots of non spoilers between the actual ones, so its a bit of a disapointing thread.

On page 34 of the spoiler thread there is a link to a summary that goes from vol 10 to the end. It is 144 pages long but still quite short.

inb4
    mass translation release by he-man

or so i hope lol :P

The spoilers cured my withdrawal symptoms
    Not that I don't look forward to the actual translation - lots of details missing in the earlier spoilers...
    [the few 'modified' bing translations near the end of the novel were ok - readable, understandable]

actually there are all jumbled up.
    some spoiler are BIG TIME SPOILER, but some are good knowing. like for eg. there is a spoiler which shows the stages after Duji-Star(the first founder died before he could make more stages so Qin Yu will have to invent those stages by himself.)
    some tells the ending of the story.. so skip those :P some tells who he marries and IF he has any kids

But there a guy who has summarized what happens in each volume he usually splits the volumes into 2or3 parts his name is angelsplight
    to make things simpler this is his page http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/search.php?searchid=85730
    CTRL + F = Volume and all the summaries will be highlighted
    also start from page 3 on that link thats where the volume 11 summaries starts. page 1 is near end of the series volumes so u might wanna skip those

oh as user pummel said there is a compilation of all spoilers from angelsplight. heres the link for those of u who MIGHT ACCIDENTLY see some of the unnecessary spoilers at some pages since that aren't hiddenw ith spoiler tags XD https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ypow8g1zdvz5j16/Spoiler.html
    Last edited by PrinnyX; 10-02-14 at 08:24 AM.

hey guys i might start using a machine translate and then changing it into a readable state and post it on this page if heman doesn't come back out of pity for some who cant use machine translate. i would love if you guys helped me with wrong grammar names and such

Quote Originally Posted by Deltoren View Post
    hey guys i might start using a machine translate and then changing it into a readable state and post it on this page if heman doesn't come back out of pity for some who cant use machine translate. i would love if you guys helped me with wrong grammar names and such

That be great. For a rough translation, we can accept the bad grammar names and such.

I would not do this if I were you. I think He-man wanted to finish this project alone. Your incomplete MT could only make him quit translating

Post it in the spoilers thread. No MT in the main translation thread, please.

that's why i said i would wait i might wait a good 2 months but i might do what the dexter64 said and post it in the spoilers section

So far I've avoided the spoiler thread, but if you do start posting a readable MT there I would check it out. I'm still hoping for He-man's safe return, but MT is better than nothing. Please let us know here if you do start posting in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by l0gin4me View Post
    So far I've avoided the spoiler thread, but if you do start posting a readable MT there I would check it out. I'm still hoping for He-man's safe return, but MT is better than nothing. Please let us know here if you do start posting in the spoiler thread.
    i say again it will not be purely machine translate it will be me deciphering correcting and smoothing out a combination between two good machine translations

Please keep machine translations, even edited ones, to the spoiler thread. Thanks.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

BB Stellar Transforrmation it was nice reading you. And ty for taking away my borеdom

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Default Summoning spell

Does anyone know the spell for summonin he-man?

The only spell I know of to summon He-man is patience .