Page 266 of 266 FirstFirst ... 166216256257258259260261262263264265266
Results 5,301 to 5,313 of 5313

Thread: Stellar Transformations [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED]

Thank you for the translation and hope that your computer is fine

It was too difficult for me to read so I'll wait for a proper translation. Also I think MTL is supposed to go on the spoiler thread.

Can we let this topic for he-man's translation and create a new one for others please?

@ali56ha
    you shouldn't have post this here..
    what you should've done is have it up somewhere else and put a link. This is pretty disrespectful especially when you're using machine translation and not try to align the terms with heman's while posting it in here.
    Last edited by Amethyss; 11-16-14 at 04:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amethyss View Post
    @ali56ha
    you shouldn't have post this here..
    what you should've done is have it up somewhere else and put a link. This is pretty disrespectful especially when you're using machine translation and not try to align the terms with heman's while posting it in here.
    Hey brah you should not be soo hostile. I did say this is my first time here so for you to say all that is also disrespectful okay. You could have just nicely told me to make a new thread or something. Just because it is machine translated does not mean I did not put work in it. So next time you see someone do something for others don't act so disrespectful, you might get far in life. Be mindful of others too......

Quote Originally Posted by ali56ha View Post
    Hey brah you should not be soo hostile. I did say this is my first time here so for you to say all that is also disrespectful okay. You could have just nicely told me to make a new thread or something. Just because it is machine translated does not mean I did not put work in it. So next time you see someone do something for others don't act so disrespectful, you might get far in life. Be mindful of others too......
    but i am telling you what you should do right there with reasoning. Should i have added some kisses?

Quote Originally Posted by Amethyss View Post
    but i am telling you what you should do right there with reasoning. Should i have added some kisses?

This is pretty disrespectful especially when you're using machine translation and not try to align the terms with heman's while posting it in here.
    Yea with some reasoning but it could have been done without being called disrespectful and also not to align with heman. I know that heman is superb but when you said that it hurt me. I put hours of work in it so it can be somewhat readable as you may know that machine translation's aren't very good. For example @superloner, they read some but it was hard so they are going to wait for a better translation which is understandable and also commented that that translation should be in a different thread without hurting a person's feelings.

So to end this wonderful conversation that could go forever, just watch what you say, as you may think it might not hurt people but probably could.

Let's all take a breather and relax.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Quote Originally Posted by ali56ha View Post
    Yea with some reasoning but it could have been done without being called disrespectful and also not to align with heman. I know that heman is superb but when you said that it hurt me. I put hours of work in it so it can be somewhat readable as you may know that machine translation's aren't very good. For example @superloner, they read some but it was hard so they are going to wait for a better translation which is understandable and also commented that that translation should be in a different thread without hurting a person's feelings.

So to end this wonderful conversation that could go forever, just watch what you say, as you may think it might not hurt people but probably could.
    actually it's pretty readable(idk if its because it's chinese letter that's abundant in dictionaries or the author using simple chinese word). if you go to the spoiler page, there is a dictionary somewhere. with some effort anyone can make it into proper english. I wasn't undermining your work i'm just pointing things out

oh yeah? so why didnt you translate it then if it is so easy? please, just shut up and dont disrespect other people.

stop making such a big fuss people!

Heed my word you wretched leeches! For these are words coming from an Enlightened One~

If u wanna be just like me, go read from the spoilers page they got's summaries XD

By reading that i don't have the withdrawal symptoms anymore since He-Man went AWOL.
    I don't ever have the humanly urges like "I needs to know!"

Thanks jchen43

I'm temporarily locking this thread, since apparently my repeated warnings in this thread have not been paid any heed. When he-man comes back, I will re-open the thread. Further discussion should be on the spoilers section or on the Wuxia Fiction forum.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!