Page 6 of 266 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Stellar Transformations [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED]

Thanks. Loving where this is going...a one-man army!
    Last edited by ycb5959; 09-02-13 at 08:47 PM.

Yeah! Non stop action!
    Cool story.

thank's he-man, it's become more interesting
    Last edited by sauki; 09-03-13 at 12:55 PM. Reason: wrong sentences

Getting hot.
    lawwoo
    Bonus. A new day.

He-Man, thank you so much for the last chapters! They were amazing!

Does the bandit really say "‘’Amigo, it seems you don’t live in this small village.’’? In my head he immediately changed to Shrek's "Puss in Boots". :-D

I wasn't convinced by the premise of the story when I read the start of the thread, but I've got to say that I am now hooked. Qin Yu is quite an endearing character. I'm looking forward to see how he develops. Very good job by he-man in translating. I'm also reading ahead on the siluke site, but I won't post any spoilers.

B1C22: Life or death (3)

‘’It doesn’t matter which one of them I’ll fight head-on, I won’t have much chance of winning.’’ In a short while, Qin Yu makes a comparison between their power levels. At the present he also does not know what he should do. After all he is still no more than a 13 year old juvenile. Even though he can be considered an external expert, he is still far from reaching the level of external great-masters such as Zhao Yunxing.

The only things on which Qin Yu can depend are his body-maneuvering skill and close-quarters offensive techniques which he has researched and figured out on his own.

‘’Die, brat!’’ Gu Ming shouts furiously. His eyes radiate ice-cold rays of light. He straightens his sword tightly and points it at Qin Yu. His whole body shoots up into the sky like an arrow leaving a bow and flies directly toward the tree fork where Qin Yu is standing.

Qin Yu’s body immediately moves. Agile like a monkey, he moves around the big tree down onto the ground.

‘’Stay where you are!’’ Gu Ming immediately charges down from the tree fork. However Qin Yu gives a cold laugh: ‘’Never knew a mounted bandit leader can also use a sneak attack.’’ As he is saying, he has already gone away 10 meters. The place where he was standing just now has been smashed into a large hole by Wu Tuan with a kick.

‘’You actually knew I was attacking from behind. You’ve got some skill.’’ Wu Tuan raises his eyebrows.

But Qin Yu feels confident. What are the principles of his body-maneuvering skill? They are to feel wind’s forces, and to turn wind resistance into assistance. It can be said that even with his eyes closed Qin Yu can still use his body to feel the wind forces around him easily.

Whenever a person around him makes a movement, it causes the wind to change and naturally Qin Yu can detect that. This is also the secret of how, when Qin Yu was being ganged up on by a lot of people, he could still evade easily and kill fast like a wave of the hand.

‘’Want to sneak up on me? Dream on!’’ Qin Yu stares at the 2 big enemies. He is extremely furious.

‘’Second bro, this brat’s body-maneuvering skill is strange, let’s attack together!’’ Wu Tuan gives an order. Gu Ming and Wu Tuan immediately activate the internal energy in their bodies and charge toward Qin Yu together at top speeds. At their top speeds Gu Ming and Wu Tuan cause strong winds but Qin Yu is the contrary.

He makes swinging movements with his body in a very skillful and relaxed manner. Even though his speed is fast, he is creating very few sounds of wind. Only someone near him can hear the sounds.

‘’My body-maneuvering skill is not completed yet. If it was completed, I would be fast like lightning without causing any wind.’’ Qin Yu secretly sighs. But at this moment he hears the sharp sounds of the winds caused by the 2 men at his back. Qin Yu gives a disdainful smile. In just a while, he has already gone away several hundred meters, leaving the 2 men far behind him.

‘’Don’t run!’’ Wu Tuan and Gu Ming are extremely furious but they can do nothing. In front of them, Qin Yu’s whole body is powerful like a hunting leopard and nimble like a cunning hare. They cannot even hear the wind sounds caused by the very fast movements of his whole body.

‘’Hey, two old farts, catch me if you can,’’ says Qin Yu laughingly. Taking on 2 opponents, he has no chance of winning. Therefore he can only depend on his body-maneuvering skill.

Qin Yu runs away. The 2 men at his back hurriedly chase after him, but the more they chase the more furious and exasperated they get. They simply have no way to catch up with Qin Yu. Furthermore, as they chase him, the distance between them and Qin Yu grows longer. Qin Yu continuously mocks them with words. Suddenly --

‘’Brat, if you keep running I’ll slaughter the whole village.’’ Wu Tuan suddenly shouts loudly. As if struck by lightning, Qin Yu’s body stops moving.

‘’What do you want to do!’’ Qin Yu slowly turns around and coldly looks at the 2 men not far from him.

‘’Ha-ha, finally you’ve stopped running.’’ Wu Tuan raises his head and says with loud laughs. Then he stares at Qin Yu like a poisonous scorpion: “You still asked what I want to do? You killed those 100 brothers of mine and you still asked what I want to do? Ha-ha-ha, this is really laughable, man!!!”

Gu Ming beside him laughs coldly while looking at Qin Yu.

‘’Just keep running. You can run yourself, but those villagers won’t get away. This small village also has several hundred people. It’ll be very easy to kill them all. Why aren’t you running, brat?’’ asks Wu Tuan while looking at Qin Yu. He seems very doubtful.

Seeing the expression on Wu Tuan’s face, Qin Yu has only 1 word to describe him in his mind -- psycho!

‘’Xiao Yu, quickly run, don’t care about us. Quickly run!’’ Tie Shan shouts loudly. He is so worried that his whole face has reddened. Just now he saw Wu Tuan smash a large hole into the ground with a mere kick. Then he saw that Qin Yu had no intention of killing him in one blow as he did ordinary mounted bandits. Instead, Qin Yu kept running. Therefore, he knows that Qin Yu is obviously no match for these 2 mounted bandit leaders.

Qin Yu’s face is expressionless. He only stares at Wu Tuan and Gu Ming before him.

‘’You’re very good, very chivalrous, right? Who could’ve thought you wouldn’t run because of these worthless people?’’ Wu Tuan clenches his fists, creating various cracking sounds immediately. He laughs coldly while looking at Qin Yu: ‘’Brat, you’re very righteous. I don’t want you to tie your own hands and surrender. I only want you to stop running and have a fight with me.’’

“Cut the crap! If you want to fight me then fight me!” Qin Yu’s face is still expressionless as before.

Wu Tuan is startled. Then he laughs out loud: ‘’I respect you. You’re a little juvenile but you’re so righteous and chivalrous. Too bad, chivalrous men will all die in the end.’’ As he is saying he takes one step after another toward Qin Yu.

Qin Yu’s mind is calm. He focuses all of his attention on Wu Tuan’s body. He knows Wu Tuan’s overall power is far superior to his therefore he must be calm and must get hold of the enemy’s weak points. He has no choice but to wait for the opponent to make a mistake to deliver a fatal blow.

‘’Ha-ha, taste my fist!’’ Wu Tuan has come near Qin Yu. Suddenly his body charges ferociously at him like a buffalo. The internal energy of the peak-Houtian Impertinent Bull Power internal technique inside his body completely bursts forth. All of his muscles bulge out and his blue veins stick out even more. There are various streams of energy revolving around his right fist. No one can have any doubts about the power of this fist.

Qin Yu suddenly narrows his eyes. His body suddenly flies up with the wind like a butterfly. At the same time he extends his hand, forms a claw and fiercely grabs the joint of Wu Tuan’s right wrist.

‘’Break for me!’’ Qin Yu violently opens his eyes and utters a furious shout! At the same time the power of his right claw’s fingers totally bursts forth. His terrifying finger strength as a result of 5 years of limit training can easily rend a brick in a grab of a hand. Qin Yu’s finger strength is undoubtedly very great. At this moment, the place Qin Yu is grabbing is exactly the joint of the right wrist.

‘’Humph!’’ Wu Tuan gives a cold laugh.

‘’What?!’’ Qin Yu feels that his 5 fingers are attacked by a powerful sphere of energy and they tingle as if he is getting an electric shock. “No good!” Qin Yu simply has no time to continue to attack. He immediately squats down at a very fast speed and throws a palm strike at the ground with his left hand. His whole body springs up from the ground obliquely and escapes to one side.

“Hah!’’

Wu Tuan’s heavy leg whizzes to the place where Qin Yu was at a moment ago. If Qin Yu had been a bit slower, he would have been hit by Wu Tuan’s kick.

Qin Yu’s face suddenly changes color. He also immediately makes a dash. Feeling an acute pain coming instantly from his left shoulder, he makes 2 more dashes. After getting away 10 meters, he turns around and coldly looks at Gu Ming, who has just sneaked up on him.

“So dangerous.’’ Qin Yu stares at Gu Ming. However, his left shoulder is hurting terribly and also leaking blood nonstop.

When he just escaped from Wu Tuan’s attack a moment ago, that Gu Ming had already prepared a sneak attack. Soon after Qin Yu stood still, Gu Ming’s flexible sword, aimed directly at a vital point of his heart, also reached his back. Luckily Qin Yu’s body made a movement sideways and therefore this fatal sword blow only pierced his left shoulder.

‘’Your reaction was really quite fast. Even this couldn’t kill you.’’ Gu Ming sticks out his tongue and has a taste of the blood on his sword. Then with his eyes wide opened, he says in excitement: “Your blood tastes really good. Very fresh and clean, without another taste mixed into it. You must be a virgin boy, right?’’

But Qin Yu is thinking about how to deal with these 2 men.

Even though his own power is pretty good, he cannot compare with Wu Tuan, who has been practicing the Impertinent Bull Power to the peak of the Houtian level and was born with great strength. That man Gu Ming is even more like a poisonous snake. That flexible sword can attack sneakily at any time.

‘’Don’t run. If you run I’ll slaughter the villagers.’’ Wu Tuan walks up to him while laughing menacingly.

Looking at Wu Tuan in front of him then looking at those pitiful villagers, who do not seem to have any power to resist, Qin Yu cannot help clenching his fists. But he feels the continual burning pains coming from his left shoulder. At least … his left hand’s offence will be negatively affected.

‘’Speed, that Wu Tuan’s speed is slower than mine. Use speed.’’ Qin Yu secretly decides.

‘’Die, brat!’’ Wu Tuan gives a cold laugh and suddenly smashes his bulrush-fan-like big hand down. Agile like a monkey, Qin Yu moves to one side and throws a punch at Wu Tuan’s armpit with his entire power. Wu Tuan easily blocks this blow simply by withdrawing his arm.

‘’Bam!’’ Qin Yu’s right fist hits Wu Tuan’s shoulder but it seems to have hit a rock.

‘’Your attack is too weak,’’ says Wu Tuan disdainfully. Indeed, the Impertinent Bull Power fuses his internal energy with his muscle strength so his defense is extremely strong. He is as effective in defense as one who has reached the peak of the Violent Training of the Thirteen Great Protectors. Qin Yu’s attack basically cannot break his defense.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! ……

Qin Yu’s whole body is moving extremely fast. With his hands, he uses various forms of hand strikes such as punches, knife hand strikes, and spear hand strikes to try to attack different vital points nonstop. But Wu Tuan’s defense is too terrifying. He carefully protects the points which are truly fatal. As for the other places such as joints, Qin Yu is simply unable to overcome their defense.

‘’Die!’’ While Qin Yu is facing Wu Tuan, a cold light suddenly flashes in his eye. His killing blow is finally executed. He has been waiting for this opportunity -- an opportunity to attack a vital point. The Yu Clan's One Sword must kill the enemy in one hit because if the first strike fails, the second strike will encounter the enemy’s preparations.

‘’What?!’’ Wu Tuan can only feel a shaft of black light flashing by --

Yu Clan's One Sword, Concealing Sword -- Drawing Sword!

When Qin Yu was delivering a knife hand strike with his right hand, a black short sword suddenly appeared in his hand. This happened so fast that Wu Tuan was not even allowed any time to react. The Yuchang sword turned into a shaft of black light and directly slashed at Wu Tuan’s throat. The Impertinent Bull Power energy inside Wu Tuan’s body automatically bursts forth, but … the Yuchang sword is definitely not an ordinary sword. It is one of the Xian-grade swords, albeit only low Xian-grade. The Yuchang sword easily cuts through Wu Tuan’s Impertinent Bull Power energy and slits hit throat!

‘’Pu!’’ Blood splatters. Wu Tuan’s eyes are full of unwillingness. Originally he could kill this brat with ease. He was only playing with Qin Yu. In his eyes, this brat simply had no way to even scratch his defense. But by playing with Qin Yu, he threw his own life away in the end -- He has been killed by a juvenile.

……

‘’Die!’’ Gu Ming, who has been waiting for a chance, utters a loud shout. When Qin Yu’s Yuchang sword has just slit Wu Tuan’s throat, Gu Ming’s flexible sword has already reached his back. Qin Yu simply has no time to dodge. It looks like he will get killed soon.

Gu Ming’s eyes are filled with cruelty and bloodthirstiness. All of the villagers become terrified. At this moment Qin Yu does not even have enough time to think. Gu Ming’s eyes even radiate excitement as he knows the juvenile before him will die at his hands.

“Ah!’’

Suddenly a pair of sharp claws descends from the sky and ruthlessly grabs Gu Ming’s head. Gu Ming has his whole body pulled up into the air and dies on the spot. At the same time, a series of eagle cries resound through the sky. At this moment, Qin Yu is looking at the body of Wu Tuan, who died due to having his throat slit, in front of him. Then, as he looks at the body of Gu Ming, whose head was crushed by a grab, he gets frightened in retrospect.

He looks up. Xiao Hei is looking at him with its sharp eyes.

“Thank you, Xiao Hei.”

Qin Yu lets out a deep sigh. Only at this moment does his back break a cold sweat while his heart skips a beat. He was a hair’s breadth away from being killed. There is no way to describe clearly the feeling of struggling on the border between life and death. Qin Yu’s heart has also changed gradually.

‘’Perhaps … I should modify my training methods a bit.’’ Looking into the boundless sky, Qin Yu secretly makes a decision. In this battle Qin Yu killed 150 men and, moreover, he almost died. Other people simply cannot imagine the effects that this battle has on Qin Yu.

End of b1c22.

End of book 1.

So book 1 has been finished. Hope you guys enjoy it. See you again in book 2 in which QY will come in possession of the Meteoric Tear -- a stone of mysterious powers. Shit'll go down soon.

Quote Originally Posted by WesY2K View Post
    He-Man, thank you so much for the last chapters! They were amazing!

Does the bandit really say "‘’Amigo, it seems you don’t live in this small village.’’? In my head he immediately changed to Shrek's "Puss in Boots". :-D
    Wu Tuan actually said "friend" in the Chinese text. But while translating I suddenly recalled some Sergio Leone films I watched some other day in which Mexican bandits called people "amigo" amicably before bumping them off so I used it. Anyway, amigo and friend are practically the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by CFT View Post
    I wasn't convinced by the premise of the story when I read the start of the thread, but I've got to say that I am now hooked. Qin Yu is quite an endearing character. I'm looking forward to see how he develops. Very good job by he-man in translating. I'm also reading ahead on the siluke site, but I won't post any spoilers.
    Thank you and other readers for the words of encouragement.
    Last edited by he-man; 09-04-13 at 02:32 AM.
    My page
    Stellar Transformations Glossary

NO SPOILERS ARE ALLOWED IN THE TRANSLATION THREAD!

TO POST AND DISCUSS SPOILERS, GO TO THE SPOILER THREAD!

Thanks again!

Edit:

And I wondering when the Yu Clan's One Sword will appear...

Looking forward to the meteor transforming Qin Yu into ultraman
    Last edited by ycb5959; 09-03-13 at 11:09 PM.

first??
    keep it coming!! waiting for the meteoric tear!

oh well looks like the forum's number one stalker beat me to it...oh well. second :P

Thank you he-man. Another fantastic translation. Faithfully waiting.
    lawwoo
    Bonus. A new day.

This is such an exciting tale! And already one book finished!

Thank you so much!

thank u he-man... waiting 4 upcoming

thanks he-man!!
    body count: either 150 or 153..
    I wonder by the end of the story, whether he will kill more than a bomb casualties these days...

Woo! keep this coming he-man ..... meteor, meteor burning bright ....

Book 2: Meteoric Tear

B2C1: Qin Yu after 8 years (1)

Time goes by. It has been 3 years since that great battle between only one person and more than 100 mounted bandits at the hamlet. Qin Yu has also changed from an 8 year old kid who clenched his teeth to train very hard into a real 16-year-old external expert. 16 years old is the standard age at which a person is considered an adult on the Qian Long continent.

Xiao Lu was seriously injured and Qin Yu took her to Misty Villa to recuperate. Tie Shan was also taken to Misty Villa to start to train in martial arts under the guidance of the experts at Misty Villa. The father and mother of the two had both passed away so they moved into Misty Villa free of burdens, only that they often return to the village to take a look.

Breezes are blowing and sweeping fallen leaves up in the air. Outside the main entrance of Misty Villa, 2 guards are chatting to each other in a relatively relaxed manner.

‘’Xiao Tian, this time Third Prince seems to have been out for a half month without returning, right?’’ A guard with a relatively advanced age looks at the 20-something year old guard on the other side of the entrance and says laughingly.

The young guard nods and says with a smile: ‘’Since Third Prince returned 3 years ago, he has often gone out. It’s usual for him to go out for 10 days or a half month. But Third Prince has been trying real hard in practice. Every time he returns from the outside world, he stays at Misty Villa for a few days, but he even spends every single one of those days to train desperately until it is late.’’ Saying up to here, the young guard sighs emotionally.

The elderly guard shakes his head and says: ‘’Xiao Tian, you don’t know about this. You’ve been here for only a few years so you still don’t know how hard-working Third Prince actually is in training. At that time Third Prince was just 8 year old but his training then was so terrifying that us crack soldiers couldn’t even bear to see it. 8 year old, you couldn’t have imagined. At age 8, the kids of the other families are all playing but Third Prince trained from dawn till dusk. That kind of training must’ve been much more painful than the training of the Fierce Tiger Corps!’’

The young guard nods.

All of the crack soldiers and servants at Misty Villa have liked and felt sorry for Qin Yu since the beginning. After seeing his limit training, these crack soldiers and servants even started to admire him in their minds. But for the last 3 years, East Vanquishing Prince Qin De has only visited Misty Villa once.

‘’Xiao Tian, see, Third Prince has returned!’’ The elderly guard’s eyes suddenly brighten as he points high toward the sky and says. The young guard also looks up promptly.

High in the sky, a huge black eagle is soaring with wings spread. This black eagle is even over one size bigger than a normal eagle. The golden feathers on its head look like a crown. The eagle glances over various places down below with its lightning-like sharp eyes, radiating an extremely startling haughtiness. Its sharp claws shine with ice-cold rays of light. No one can have any doubts about their sharpness.

Such a huge eagle perhaps will be taller than even humans when it stands upright on the ground.

A black-clad young man is sitting with legs crossed on this black eagle, only that the eagle is flying too high so for the moment no one on the ground can see clearly how this young man looks.

Suddenly the huge black eagle dives down. The young man on back of the eagle also stands up. At this moment, the guards below can totally see the appearance of the young man. He is about 1.8 m tall and has well-defined facial features. There is always an amicable smiling expression on his face. However he is only wearing a black undershirt made from special materials and a pair of black pants. That black undershirt makes the young man’s muscles completely stand out.

‘’Xiao Hei, you can go find food yourself,’’ says the young man as he pats the black eagle’s back in a friendly manner. From approximately 100 m high in the air, he unexpectedly jumps off the back of the eagle directly and dives down at an extremely fast speed. His body is like a bolt of lightning and he lands on the ground in just a moment. He dived down at such an extreme speed yet he did not cause any sounds of wind.

“Third Prince!” The two guards kneel down and say respectfully at once.

‘’Uncle Lan, A’Tian, you are on duty today? All right, I’ll come in first. Let’s talk later.’’ Qin Yu says to the 2 guards with laughter. He does not insist that these guards, who he knows well, should not kneel down because he also understands that this is a rule of the princely mansion.

Qin Yu heads directly for the west garden. The servants he meets on the way are all pleasantly surprised.

‘’Hah, training hard outside is still not as comfortable as staying at the villa.’’ Qin Yu takes off the black undershirt on his body and throws it onto the ground, creating a bang. The noise of the undershirt smashing on the ground is unusually loud, as if a mass of iron has been smashed down.

This undershirt is made of black gold threads and is strangely heavy. Black gold is extremely valuable, 100 times as valuable as gold. Forging experts were asked to pull black gold into threads then make an undershirt with them. This 100 jin black gold undershirt therefore is a priceless item. The last time Qin De visited Misty Villa, he gave it to Qin Yu. Even if the black gold undershirt could not protect the body, it is still an exceptionally useful piece of equipment for weight-carrying training. Qin Yu naturally was very delighted to receive it.

Having taken off the guards on his arms and legs, Qin Yu relaxes his entire body.

A pair of black iron arm guards and a pair of black iron leg guards, added to that a black gold undershirt, and the total weight reaches 300 jin. Qin Yu never took them off even when he was out training hard or went to sleep. But at this moment he is going into the hot spring to take a bath. Without the 300 jin of weights on his body, Qin Yu feels very comfortable.

‘’Ha-ha, hot spring, I’ve missed you to death!’’ Qin Yu laughs out loud and says. Wearing only a pair of shorts and with nothing on the top half of his robust body, he jumps into the hot spring.

“Phew, it feels good, really good.” Qin Yu lets out a deep sigh comfortably. Even though Misty Villa’s hot spring can transform a body fantastically Qin Yu has often soaked in it since he was little and therefore it can no longer improve his body. However its fatigue-relieving effect is still as good as before.

When he has been soaking in the hot spring for a half hour, Lian Yan comes to the west garden.

‘’Xiao Yu, I knew you would come here once you returned. Almost your entire body has become relaxed, right? It’s time to get out.’’ However Lian Yan has been specifically waiting for a half hour. Only after estimating that Qin Yu’s whole body has become all but relaxed does he come here.

‘‘Wait a minute, Grandpa Lian.’’ Qin Yu washes the black gold undershirt, leg guards and arm guards on the shore of the hot spring then rushes directly into a room beside the hot spring. It is a locker room. In a short while, Qin Yu, having changed completely into clean clothes, comes out.

As Lian Yan looks at Qin Yu, his eyes are filled with kindness. Seeing that Qin Yu has become an adult from a kid, Lian Yan’s heart is full of satisfaction.

‘’Xiao Yu, it is your sixteenth birthday in 3 months. At that time your father will invite a lot of guests to the princely mansion and carry out a ceremony of adulthood for you. You must remember this. Don’t stroll about outside so far that you won’t be back in time for the ceremony of adulthood,’ says Lian Yan with a smile.

‘’Don’t worry. How can I forget my own birthday? Ceremony of adulthood, there’ll surely be a shocking number of people in the princely mansion at that time.’’ Qin Yu says with emotion. He remembers his second brother’s ceremony of adulthood 4 years ago. At that time there were also so many people that he was shocked.

‘’There’s no need to mention it. This is the ceremony of adulthood for a son of East Vanquishing Prince’s. Even the emperor will send people to attend it. Most of the rich and powerful people in the whole Chu kingdom will also come,’ says Lian Yan with a laugh, but also with a hint of haughtiness. After all East Vanquishing Prince has a high status in the Chu kingdom. It can be said that he is second only to the Chu emperor. ‘’Alright, Xiao Yu, I won’t trouble you anymore. Ah, Xiao Shan and Xiao Lu both have returned to the village for a visit. You’re really unlucky with your return this time.’’

‘’Well, I even found it strange just now. Every time I returned before, Xiao Lu immediately came to find me. But today she hasn’t come yet. So that’s the reason.’’ Qin Yu nods and says laughingly. Then Lian Yan leaves. Qin Yu immediately goes to his familiar training ground.

On one side of the training ground, there are various blue rocks. The smallest of them weighs only 100 jin, but the heaviest is over 1000 jin.

“Hah!”

Qin Yu’s eyes suddenly brighten. Uttering a low shout and using a kick with his tiptoes, he unexpectedly sends a 300 jin blue rock flying 7 or 8 meters up in the air. Qin Yu extends his right hand and with only this hand he grabs and stops this 300 jin blue rock completely. After holding the rock in the air for about 10 seconds, he makes a shaking movement with his right hand and conveniently throws it to one side.

‘’Supporting 300 jin with one arm while carrying weights is almost my current limit.’’ Qin Yu secretly makes a judgment.

Because his arm can lift 300 jin, when he throws a punch, the offensive force of the punch will be really terrifying. It can even be heavier than 1000 jin. After all, what weight an arm can lift and the offensive force of a punch are totally different things. Today, if Qin Yu encountered Wu Tuan again, he would definitely be able to kill Wu Tuan without resorting to the Yuchang sword.

Still wearing weights on his body, Qin Yu goes into the middle of the sandbag formation. Sandbags are hung all around him. If a sandbag moves, the other sandbags will move as well. Therefore the sensitivity requirement of training with them is very high.

Bang!

Qin Yu suddenly throws a punch. The sandbag he hit immediately moves. The other sandbags also move. The sandbags around Qin Yu ram into each other. Qin Yu, however, closes his eyes with a smile. His fists easily punch any sandbag which approaches him.

If the truth be told, Qin Yu’s speed at the moment is not fast at all, but he is still warding off the attack of all the sandbags.

He can do this thanks to his profound body-maneuvering skill. Whenever a sandbag comes at him, it causes changes in the wind. Depending on the changes of the wind, Qin Yu can easily ward off every single strike of the sandbags. In fact, at the moment Qin Yu would not be able to move faster even if he wanted to because he is carrying 300 jin of weights. If he could still move like lightning under these conditions, he would be too terrifying.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! ……

Following a series of explosive noises, every sandbag has been burst by Qin Yu with a single punch. At this moment, Qin Yu finally opens his eyes. There is a hint of a satisfied smile on his face. “The body-maneuvering skill I created myself -- the Seven North Stars Moonlight Dance -- is really not bad after its completion.’’

At this moment Qin Yu remembers the battle that night -- how he himself killed the opponent with the Yuchang sword in the moonlight. Because this body-maneuvering skill uses the Seven North Stars principle of Qi Men Dun Jia as its foundation, and it was completed in the moonlight, it has been named the Seven North Stars Moonlight Dance. After this body-maneuvering skill was completed, not only can Qin Yu confuse the enemy with the effects of Qi Men Dun Jia, he also does not experience any wind resistance and does not cause any wind noises when moving.

End of b2c1.

This is such an exciting tale! And already one book finished!

Thank you so much!
    ONE book sounds big but it's actually just 1/40 of the story.
    Quote Originally Posted by r_aribawono View Post
    thanks he-man!!
    body count: either 150 or 153..
    I wonder by the end of the story, whether he will kill more than a bomb casualties these days...
    One body is a tragedy, a million bodies is a statistic. -- Stalin (not that he'll kill that many, but you get my point.)
    Last edited by he-man; 09-24-13 at 09:31 AM.
    My page
    Stellar Transformations Glossary

NO SPOILERS ARE ALLOWED IN THE TRANSLATION THREAD!

TO POST AND DISCUSS SPOILERS, GO TO THE SPOILER THREAD!

Thanx alot, just started reading & enjoying the story....

thx for the chapter

Thanks he-man.
    lawwoo
    Bonus. A new day.

Quote Originally Posted by he-man View Post
    ONE book sounds big but it's actually just 1/40 of the story.
    It seems like they are officially 6 books...
    http://www.amazon.cn/%E6%98%9F%E8%BE...BE%B0%E5%8F%98

So this probably means: only 5 more books to complete the officially released first book? :-D

Still a great achievment and a great story! Thank you so much!

It seems like they are officially 6 books...
    http://www.amazon.cn/%E6%98%9F%E8%BE...BE%B0%E5%8F%98

So this probably means: only 5 more books to complete the officially released first book? :-D

Still a great achievment and a great story! Thank you so much!
    It's 680 chapters long... 3% complete. I believe that is the abridged version on Amazon.