Page 5 of 266 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Stellar Transformations [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED]

Thank you he-man. Seems like picking up steam now.

story is getting better and better.if at 13 hes already surpassed the 3 experts i cant wait till he completely master his art.gonna be epic.story reminds me of Qin's moon animation series.mix of wuxia and fantasy which i totally love.

B1C18: First kills of fury (1)

Hah!

Qin Yu, dressed in fitted black clothes, is galloping along the highway on tall black horse, heading directly for Yan City alone. In the sky above his head, a black eagle is soaring with wings spread. It is Qin Yu’s pet Xiao Hei.

Feeling strong winds blowing on him, Qin Yu’s face is full of enjoyment.

‘Ha-ha, this feeling is really invigorating. After taking off those 200 jin of weights, my whole body feels light as if it’s floating.’ Qin Yu excitedly props his hands against the horse and does a high flip on its back. He spreads his arms, feeling the strong winds, and falls down precisely on the horse’s back.

He started training when he was 8 and has been undergoing limit training for 5 years. He has almost never wasted any time. In addition, the flesh of his whole body has been continuously absorbing internal energy and transforming. Therefore, his 5 years of training is at least equal to ordinary people’s 10 years of limit training. Qin Yu already became a veritable external expert.

His body-maneuvering skill is light, elegant and effective. His speed is fast like a cunning hare. His explosiveness, strength and so on all cannot be matched by those of ordinary experts.

‘Hah! Hah!’ Qin Yu accelerates in excitement. The horse gallops more vigorously and in an instant there is only a trail of dust left on the highway while his silhouette has already disappeared toward its far end.

As the horse gallops, the scenery on the sides of the road is quickly left behind Qin Yu. He suddenly decelerates and stops. Then he gets off the horse and runs directly toward a village. Qin Yu goes to town for a stroll twice every year. The first time he went to town from Misty Villa, he had a drink of water in this village and became friends with some local children.

‘Xiao Shan, Xiao Lu,’ calls Qin Yu as soon as he reaches the entrance of the village.

‘Xiao Yu.’ A robust youth with an iron shovel in his hands runs out in excitement. This youth is bare-chested, revealing his chunks of muscle. These muscles contain in them an explosive strength. This is none other than Qin Yu’s good friend Tie Shan, who just turned 16 this year.

‘Brother Yu.’ A little girl with a ponytail also runs out and abruptly embraces Qin Yu. This little girl is Tie Shan’s little sister Xiao Lu, who is only 8 this year.

‘Xiao Yu, how are you?’ Some villagers around him also enthusiastically greet him. They all know Qin Yu fairly well. After all, he has visited here several times. Qin Yu is dressed differently from normal people but he treats other people extremely nicely. And this is the reason why the villagers like Qin Yu.

‘Xiao Lu, Da Shan, I haven’t come here for about a half year. How are you doing?’ inquires Qin Yu after them with a smiling expression as he strokes Xiao Lu’s head tenderly.

‘We’re doing fine.’ Tie Shan says laughingly. Next to him, Xiao Lu, with her big round black eyes brightening, suddenly says: ‘Brother Yu, are you thirsty? I’m going to fetch water.’ As she finishes saying, she runs directly towards her home without waiting for Qin Yu to reply.

When Qin Yu first came to this village at that time, it was because he was thirsty and wanted a drink of water.

‘Da Shan, I’m going to town right now. If you want to buy something, I’ll help you buy it,’ asks Qin Yu. As soon as Tie Shan hears that, he thinks for a while and says with an uncomfortable smile: ‘I want to buy a somewhat good battle knife. I’ve saved nearly enough money to buy one.’

‘There’s no need to mention your savings. I’ll buy one and give it to you as a present.’ Qin Yu says laughingly while patting Tie Shan’s shoulder. Tie Shan is a bit stupefied. Then he says immediately: ‘How is it going to be alright? A good battle knife is very expensive. How can…’

‘Brother Yu, water.’ Xiao Lu runs up to him while holding a bowl of water.

Qin Yu receives the water. With his eyes narrowed, he smiles and looks at Xiao Lu: ‘You couldn’t have done me a favor for no reason. Say it. What do you want your brother Yu to do for you?’ In a glance Qin Yu sees through the mind of this crafty little girl Xiao Lu.

‘Oops … I’m caught!’ Xiao Lu winks her big eyes several times and blushes. Then she says uncomfortably: ‘Brother Yu, I want a cloth doll. That kind with a big red flower embroidered on the head!’

Qin Yu laughingly squeezes Xiao Lu’s nose once and says: ‘I got it. A cloth doll with a big red flower embroidered on the head right? Don’t worry. I’ll definitely buy it for you.’ Qin Yu likes this little girl Xiao Lu very much. When he first came here, she was only 5 years old.

After drinking the water, Qin Yu returns the bowl to Xiao Lu and says to her and Tie Shan: ‘Da Shan, Xiao Lu, I’m going first. When I get back I’m going to bring you the things you want.’

‘Xiao Yu, this money.’ Tie Shan is holding some copper coins in his hands, not knowing what to say. However, Qin Yu is already running to the horse. After a jump, which is about 2 to 3 m high, he sits firmly on the horse’s back. Then, after a neigh of the horse, Qin Yu disappears in front of them.

‘Good bye, brother Yu.’ Xiao Lu immediately waves her little hand.

……

After entering Yan City, Qin Yu goes directly to the East Vanquishing Prince mansion.

‘Uncle Li, help me take care of the horse!’ With a push of the hands, Qin Yu immediately jumps into the air from the horse’s back. Then he does a flip and falls down. His movements are extremely fast. A black eagle, which has been staying in the sky, dives down and stands directly on Qin Yu’s shoulder. It is Xiao Hei.

When the 2 men who are guarding the East Vanquishing Prince mansion see Qin Yu, they immediately kneel down and say respectfully: ‘Third Prince.’

Every time Qin Yu went to Yan City he returned to the Prince’s mansion so the people in the mansion all know him and know that he comes to the mansion perhaps because he wants to see if his father is at home or not.

The mansion’s Manager Ge Min immediately walks out with a smiling expression: ‘Xiao Yu, His Highness has not returned yet.’ Ge Men says immediately. He knows every time Qin Yu returned to the mansion he wanted to inquire after the Prince so he tells him in advance this time.

‘Oh.’ Qin Yu is slightly dejected. Then he says with a smile: ‘Grandpa Ge, take me to the Weapon Storing Warehouse.’

‘Then you follow me,’ says Ge Min with a smile.

The Weapon Storing Warehouse is not something ordinary people can enter. The mansion has several secret places such as the Weapon Storing Warehouse and the Secret-Book Archive. But there are some people who can enter these places as they wish. They are Prince Qin De, the 3 younger princes, Xu Yuan, Lian Yan and the mansion’s manager. Not even the vice-manager of the mansion is eligible to come into these places.

They go through various pavilions, terraces, towers, richly ornamented structures, winding corridors and paths, and one courtyard after another.

The princely mansion occupies a very large area. Only after following Ge Min for a long time does Qin Yu come into a secret underground warehouse. This secret underground warehouse is called the Weapon Storing Warehouse. Each and every weapon in this warehouse is an outstanding one.

‘Xiao Yu, you can choose whichever weapon you want. I’m leaving first,’ says Ge Min laughingly.

‘Grandpa Ge, please help me prepare a battle knife, a black iron battle knife! Also, prepare a cloth doll for me. Just remember one thing -- the doll must have a big red flower embroidered on its head.’ Qin Yu hurriedly entrusts those things to Ge Min. Yan City is very big. Qin Yu knows where to buy a battle knife, but he does not know where to buy a cloth doll. Therefore, it is easiest to let the mansion’s people prepare them.

Ge Min is startled: ‘A cloth doll? And even with an embroidered big red flower?’ He examines Qin Yu all over several times. However, no matter how Ge Min looks at him, he cannot imagine that Qin Yu who has the same height as his actually likes cloth dolls. But because Qin Yu asked him to do so, he cannot refuse either.

‘Alright, Xiao Yu, because you like cloth dolls, and even like embroidered big red flowers, I’ll send someone to buy one for you,’ says Ge Min laughingly. After that he walks out of the Weapon Storing Warehouse immediately.

‘This …’ Qin Yu is stupefied for a moment. ‘I like cloth dolls, and even like embroidered big red flowers?’ Only after a while can he react. He immediately turns around and says hurriedly: ‘Grandpa Ge …’ But by this time Ge Min has already left.

There is nothing Qin Yu can do. What is the matter? He himself is unexpectedly mistaken for a lover of dolls with big red flowers embroidered on the heads.

‘It’s not important.’ Qin Yu gives an unconcerned laugh then starts to look for that Yuchang sword carefully. This Weapon Storing Warehouse has several tens weapons, which all belong to the so-called Xian grade of goods. Most of them are made from some good minerals taken from the Wilderness.

Generally, weapons are divided into mundane-grade ones and Xian-grade ones.

Mundane-grade items are made from or of minerals and materials which can be found easily on the Qian Long continent. Xian-grade items are extremely hard to acquire. They either are found in the Wilderness or are weapons made from or of materials taken from the bodies of the Wilderness’s magical beasts. Of course, the mundane grade is divided into high, middle and low. Likewise, the Xian grade is divided into high Xian grade, middle Xian grade and low Xian grade.

The Yuchang sword is a low Xian-grade short sword. However, among all the weapons it is the only short sword.

‘Yuchang sword,’ says Qin Yu as he looks at the short sword before him. This sword is 1 cun wide and a bit over 7 cun long. It is pitch-black and unnoticeable. It is very hard to see a sword which is so black. ‘Perhaps this is the special characteristic of the meteoric metals?’

Qin Yu is holding the short sword. This pitch-black Yuchang sword basically does not reflect light. If it is used to kill someone in the dark, it will be absolutely difficult for the target to detect it.

Whizz!

Qin Yu makes a very rapid movement with his hand. As he finishes the Yuchang sword has already disappeared completely. It has disappeared in his hand.

Qin Yu has been practicing the ‘Concealing Sword, Drawing Sword’ principle of the Yu Clan's One Sword for about 2 years. He has almost mastered the Concealing Sword move. When he conceals the short sword, other people basically have no way to detect it. Moreover, this Yuchang sword is only a bit longer than 7 cun, it does not affect Qin Yu’s close-quarters combat at all.

Suddenly Qin Yu right hand makes a movement. 2 sharp noises can be heard in the air but Qin Yu’s right hand is still empty as before.

If there was an expert here, he would have been able to see that in a moment just now the Yuchang sword appeared in Qin Yu hand, he made 2 extremely fast cuts with it then it instantly disappeared in his hand. His speed was extremely fast. This goes to show the speed of Concealing Sword.

‘The sword concealing method of the Yu Clan's One Sword is really outstanding but the Concealing Sword part in the Ancestral Dragon Art book says it will take 10 years to reach my current level in Concealing Sword while I only needed 2 years to achieve it. It looks like the description in the Ancestral Dragon Art book isn’t completely correct.’ Qin Yu sighs and says emotionally.

He was wrong.

Ordinary experts will really need 10 years, but the flesh on Qin Yu’s body has been absorbing internal energy so its flexibility and toughness have become extremely high. Moreover, Qin Yu often trains the speed and sensitivity of his fingers, giving him an exceptionally good control of his muscles. With good muscle flexibility and muscle toughness, add to that a good control of muscles, and Qin Yu can easily conceal the Yuchang sword by means of his muscles. How could ordinary experts train their bodies to this extent?’

It is very normal that his 2 years of practicing the Concealing Sword is equal to ordinary people’s 10 years. It can be seen from this that Zhao Yunxing was absolutely right when he said Qin Yu had to train to have a perfect body first then practice offensive techniques later.

Grinding the ax does not harm the firewood chopping skill -- It is this principle!

There are other weapons in the Weapon Storing Warehouse such as knives, spears, sticks and so on but Qin Yu simply does not care about them.

‘It’d be better if there was a pair of gloves to enhance the knuckles’ offensive force.’ Qin Yu looks around carefully. Even though his knuckles have a powerful offensive force, and are also extremely tough, he cannot fight users of extremely good weapons with bare hands. If his knuckles are protected by a good pair of gloves then he will be able to fight them.

End of b1c18.

Quote Originally Posted by WesY2K View Post
    Another update! Thank you so much!

So, there will be violence... SCORE! :-D

At the moment I can't say that the story is lacking anything. For a training arc this one was really good. It felt like there was always something going on.

Are you missing naughty bits like in ASITP? :-D

And only 5 chapters until book 1 is finished! At your current speed this could happen on the weekend! :-)
    Well, this novel is like Arnold movies, there is a little romance in it, but it is mostly nonstop action. I don't think I have enough spare time to finish book 1 this weekend. Let's see how far I can go.

Quote Originally Posted by teteq View Post
    story is getting better and better.if at 13 hes already surpassed the 3 experts i cant wait till he completely master his art.gonna be epic.story reminds me of Qin's moon animation series.mix of wuxia and fantasy which i totally love.
    Yes, there will be quite a few epic story arcs later. Actually I think most of the later volumes are epic.
    My page
    Stellar Transformations Glossary

NO SPOILERS ARE ALLOWED IN THE TRANSLATION THREAD!

TO POST AND DISCUSS SPOILERS, GO TO THE SPOILER THREAD!

thx he man

thanks he-man, the next update will have bloodshed...yahoo.

thank you he-man ^_^, just suggestion how about in conversation using some " .." instead '...'

thanks for a weekend one!

Hmmm. Waiting patiently.
    lawwoo
    Bonus. A new day.

B1C19: First kills of fury (2)

After searching for a while, Qin Yu gives up sorrowfully. There is a pair of gloves in the Weapon Storing Warehouse but they do not have separate parts for each finger. Qin Yu simply does not like this kind of gloves because if he were to put them on, he would not be able to use some attacking techniques.

“Alright, I’ll make them when I obtain good minerals and materials later.” Qin Yu has no choice but to console himself. Then he leaves the Weapon Storing Warehouse.

Horse hooves are running very fast, as if flying. More than 100 horsemen are galloping at top speed on the highway. The leader is a barbarous man who is about 2 m tall and extremely muscular. This man is dressed in a black robe. His whole body is covered in it. His eyes radiate cold rays of light, looking very eerie.

“Stop!”

The leading barbarous man suddenly makes a wave with his hand and utters a cold shout. Immediately, the troop of over 100 horsemen suddenly stops.

“Third bro, lead a group of horsemen and seize all the money and women of this village. I’ll give you 5 minutes. Second bro and I will be some way ahead. We’ll wait for you at Mount Louting over there.” The leading horse man instantly gives his order.

“This is just a small village. 5 minutes? This is too much time. Big brother, don’t worry! Brothers, go.” A very thin one-eyed man with a long narrow scimitar hung on his back utters a loud shout and leads 50 men toward the village not far from there.

Then the barbarous muscular man leads the 2 remaining groups of horsemen and heads directly for Mount Luoting.

Tie Shan, wearing no clothes on the top half of his robust body, is digging the ground in front of the village. Beads of sweat have stood out on his strong back. On one side of him, Xiao Lu is watching the roadside flowers. She is moving her eyes around and indulging in a fantasy.

‘’Big brother, when will brother Yu return?’’ Xiao Lu looks into the sky. There is a layer of dark clouds in it. The weather is obviously not very nice.

Tie Shan says with a smile: ‘’Xiao Lu, don’t worry. Xiao Yu won’t forget.’’ At this moment, Tie Shan cannot help remembering he asked Qin Yu to help him buy a battle knife. Tie Shan usually likes to practice martial arts in his spare time. What he wishes for the most is a sharp battle knife.

‘’Ah, horses, brother Yu has come.’’ Xiao Lu becomes excited as she looks into the distance.

Tie Shan feels the fierce vibrations on the ground: ‘Wrong, it’s not one person.’’ He takes a careful look and only sees that several tens people are coming at full gallop in the distance. An idea springs to his mind. He cannot help feeling so frightened that he is out of his wits.

‘‘Run fast, Xiao Lu!’’ Tie Shan grabs Xiao Lu in a movement and rushes toward the village then turns his head around to take a look. At this moment, several tens mounted bandits have drawn near the village. Every one of them is holding a battle knife in his hand. Tie Shan immediately shouts to the village: ‘’Mounted bandits are here! Mounted bandits are here!’’

Mounted bandits are even more fearsome than ordinary bandits. Because they ride horses, they come without any warning and go without a trace. In addition, they are also more bloodthirsty. Ordinary bandits economize to avoid running short of money, therefore they only rob the surrounding villages a bit. However, it is common for mounted bandits to slaughter a whole village.

Mounted bandits are here!

The whole village gets panicky. All the strong adults stay in their rooms with weapons in their hands, whether iron shovels or firewood chopping knives, while children, old people and women hide behind them.

‘’Hah!’’ The one-eyed man suddenly urges his horse to accelerate. His eye radiates ice-cold rays of light. The horse runs very fast and will catch up with Tie Shan very soon. All the people in the village fear for Tie Shan and his little sister. But none of them dares to come forward.

There is still a 500 m distance between Tie Shan and the village but the galloping one-eyed man is only 10 m from his back now. With a flash of a light, the long narrow scimitar appears in the one-eyed man’s hand. His eye shines with a hint of bloodthirstiness.

‘’Stop.’’ Suddenly, a robust man charges forward. It is Tie Shan’s father.

A hint of coldness appears at the corners of the one-eyed man’s mouth. His wrist suddenly makes a movement. The long narrow scimitar immediately spins out of his hand and slashes at Tie Shan like a bolt of lightning. Tie Shan is paying attention to his back. Seeing what is happening, he immediately does a very quick roll on the ground. Luckily he usually trains himself in martial arts so he successfully dodges this blow.

The one-eyed man’s face changes color. ‘’Stop!’’ Following a cold humph, with a push of his legs, he jumps high into the air from the horse’s back. The spinning scimitar has unexpectedly spun back and he gets hold of it in a grab with no difficulty.

Whizz!

A light flashes. Tie Shan hurriedly does a roll and barely avoids that blow of the scimitar. But --

‘’Ah!’’ Xiao Lu utters a miserable cry. Tie Shan lowers his head to take a look and sees that Xiao Lu’s right arm has been cut off. The severed arm is lying at her side. Xiao Lu is in so much pain that her face has turned very white. Just now when Tie Shan was dodging the scimitar, that arm of Xiao Lu in his bosom stuck out and was cut off by chance. Only at this moment does Tie Shan’s father reach them. Seeing what has just happened, the corners of his eyes wish to crack.

Pu!

The scimitar flashes through Tie Shan’s father and his head flies up. He has been killed in an instant. How can a peasant compare with the number three man of a troop of mounted bandits?

‘’All of you listen. Bring out all the money and young women and I’ll spare your hamlet. Otherwise … I’ll slaughter everyone,’’ says the one-eyed man with a cold laugh. His hand is holding that scimitar which is dripping with blood.

All the other mounted bandits ride forward and look down at the villagers.

‘’Die!’’

A gust of wind suddenly blows. An iron shovel fiercely smashes down onto the head of a mounted bandit with an extremely strong force, creating a very resounding noise. ‘’Bang!’’ The head of that mounted bandit is smashed. His blood splatters over a large area on the ground. With a ferocious, distorted expression on his face, Tie Shan is holding an iron shovel in his hands, his arms’ muscles twisting together. He looks at the mounted bandits before him in hatred.

‘’Oh, you really killed a brother among us. Brothers, let’s slaughter this village. Only the women can be left alive.’’ The one-eyed man says dully. By now he has become angry.

The other mounted bandits are also angry. In their eyes, a normal village is nothing but a piece of fish meat. Who could have thought a brother among them would die here?

‘’Father, Xiao Lu.’’ Because his father has been killed and his sister’s arm has been severed, Tie Shan cannot think calmly at all. There is only rage in his mind. At the moment he only wants revenge. With the corners of his eyes nearly cracking, he looks at the one-eyed man before him.

Severed arms fly. Blood splatters.

The one-eyed man murders one villager after another with ease. Those villagers’ dying blows do not pose any threat to him. How can ordinary people compare with an internal expert?

One after another, the villagers Tie Shan knew well in the past have been murdered like this, such as his own big uncle and his big uncle’s wife. Tie Shan’s eyes are very red. He is staring so hard that the corners of his eyes have cracked.

‘’Come, come to kill me.’’ Tie Shan lifts the battle knife on the body of the mounted bandit he killed and slashes at the one-eyed man. But that one-eyed man seems to be playing with Tie Shan. Instead of killing him, he uses a smart art of lightness to kill other people easily while letting Tie Shan chase after him nonstop.

Seeing the people he knows well being murdered successively, Tie Shan is in so much pain that he wants to go crazy.

‘’Stop!’’

Suddenly -- a thunderous shout resounds through the whole yard. Everyone is startled and stops for a moment.

Holding a black iron battle knife in one hand and a cloth doll in the other, Qin Yu thus appears on the yard.

The one-eyed man takes a look at Qin Yu. He slightly narrows his eye then says with a smile: ‘’Hello, friend. I am Bai San, the number three man of the Black Wind mounted bandit troop. People call me Scimitar San. May I ask who you are?’’ This Bai San is also an internal expert. He knows in a glance that the juvenile before him is not an ordinary person.

‘’Xiao Lu.’’ Qin Yu looks at Xiao Lu, whose right arm has been cut off. His heart aches with pity. Fortunately, Qin Yu is proficient in the art of medicine. He immediately pokes some acupoints to stop the wounded arm from bleeding.

Xiao Lu slowly opens her eyes. Seeing Qin Yu, a faint smiling expression appears on her very while face: ‘’Brother Yu.’’ When Xiao Lu sees the bodies of father and of other villagers she knew well around her, her tears cannot help streaming out of her eyes.

‘’Father, big uncle, uncle!’’

Xiao Lu’s tears keeps rolling down. At the same time, she convulses. The pain of having an arm cut off is really too terrifying to a little girl.

Seeing that many of the villagers who greeted him warmly a half day ago have died, the sanguinary determination contained in the blood of the Qin clan’s people starts to boil in Qin Yu’s veins. His eyes start to blaze with anger.

Qin Yu carefully puts the cloth doll beside Xiao Lu then he suddenly stands up and throws the black iron battle knife in his hand to Tie Shan: ‘’Da Shan, catch the knife.’’ Tie Shan immediately receives the black iron battle knife in a grab. As a fight is going on, a black iron battle knife comes in very useful.

Qin Yu sees a little severed arm on one side. He knows it is Xiao Lu’s severed arm. From now on, Xiao Lu will forever be a disabled person.

The one-eyed man Bai San promptly says laughingly: ‘’Friend, you’re an expert at any rate. Why bother fighting us Black Wind for a bunch of ordinary people? Instead, you can pick one that you like from these women. What do you think?’’

Bai San can see that Qin Yu is an expert. Experts generally have their masters or schools behind them so Bai San does not want to casually offend them. Moreover, in his eye, the juvenile before him is no pushover. If he is to kill this juvenile, he does not know how many mounted bandits will die in the process.

‘’You’ll …’’ Qin Yu coldly looks at the several tens mounted bandits in front of him, ‘’all die!’’ Qin Yu forcefully utters these few words through his teeth.

Suddenly --

Qin Yu appears beside a mounted bandit. His hand changes into a claw and grabs the bandit’s throat in a movement. Qin Yu coldly looks at the mounted bandit, whose eyes are filled with terror and astonishment. He exerts the strength of his hand and the bandit immediately dies with a clack.

At the same time, Qin Yu charges toward another mounted bandit like a flash. His legs move like rolling thunder. He performs a fierce kick across the sky. His leg pierces the air and lands heavily on the bandit’s head. With a bang, the head is smashed. One more mounted bandit is dead.

‘’Brothers, don’t hold back. Kill!’’ By now Bai San has become angry. All the mounted bandits charge at Qin Yu murderously at once.

Qin Yu is very fast. He gets away with just a swaying movement of his body.

‘’Bang!’’ Qin Yu sends a man flying with a heavy kick. Then he crushes the opponent’s head immediately with a high cleaving kick.

‘’Clack!’’ Qin Yu raises his tiptoes and kicks a bandit directly in the throat. The bandit is killed in one kick.

‘’Hah!’’ Qin Yu shouts loudly. His spear hand strike, which has the most powerful penetrating force, hits an opponent in the stomach. His internal organs are immediately ruptured. That mounted bandit stares until his eyes are round like a ball. He is already dead.

‘’Bang!’’ Qin Yu turns around and executes a kick. His tiptoes hit a vital point of a mounted bandit’s spine. The bandit is immediately paralyzed stock-still on the ground.

……

With his profound body-maneuvering skill, Qin Yu moves like the wind and attacks extremely fast using his legs and fists. Not even a single mounted bandit is able to withstand his attack. In general, he kills an opponent with only one move. And it takes him at most 2 blows to kill an opponent.

Because his blows hit vital points, they are extremely devastating.

Qin Yu has planned everything perfectly since the beginning of his training. Today he can lift an over 100 jin weight and hold it in the air with one arm. Normally he can caper freely with 200 jin of weights on his body. The offensive force of his fists and legs has become extremely formidable. They can absolutely hit a person to death with ease.

In addition, thanks to Qin Yu’s body-maneuvering skill, wind is no longer a hindrance to him. Because he fused the art of Qi Men Dun Jia with it, add to that his body’s agility and explosiveness, his body-maneuvering skill has become something with which these men have absolutely no hope of keeping up.

‘’How is this possible? How is this possible?’’

Holding his scimitar, the one-eyed man is watching the scene before him in stupefaction.

A silhouette is moving at a terrifying speed --

His fists are fast like lightning. His legs are as stable as a mountain!

When a punch is thrown, someone falls down. When a kick is executed, someone is sent flying!

Each dead mounted bandit was killed in an instant. After a short period of a half minute, nearly half of the 50 mounted bandits have been killed.

‘’Stop. Fight me!’’ The one-eyed man very quickly uses his art of lightness to pursue Qin Yu.

But Qin Yu’s body-maneuvering skill is too profound for him. With a swaying movement, which is very strange yet at the same time seems to contain some profound principles, he gets away several meters. The one-eyed man Bai San simply cannot keep up with him. Bai San raises his scimitar and chases after him like a mad man. But he fails to touch even a corner of Qin Yu’s clothes.

As he keeps chasing, he sees one mounted bandit after another gets killed with his eyes wide opened.

‘’Fight me. Don’t run if you have skill. Don’t run!!!’’ Bai San yells madly. But even if he yells more it will still be useless. The mounted bandits are killed successively. Even though some mounted bandits try to flee on their horses, their attempts prove to be pointless.

Because… Qin Yu is even much faster than horses.

Qin Yu jumps into the air and performs a tornado kick which ruthlessly hits a panic-stricken mounted bandit in a side of the head -- it is exactly the temple. The mounted bandit’s head is crushed on the spot. He falls down onto the ground and dies instantly. Qin Yu lands lightly as if floating and coldly looks at the last mounted bandit -- Bai San.

In a mere minute, 50 mounted bandits are all dead except for one -- Bai San, the number three man of the Black Wind mounted bandit troop.

Bai San is holding his scimitar. His only eye glitters nonstop while his throat utters low yowls. In a mere minute, his subordinates are all dead. The Black Wind mounted bandit troop has lost a third of its power, how would Bai San not become terrified?

‘’Die!’’ Using his lightness art, Bai San charges at Qin Yu at top speed. The scimitar in his hand radiates ice-cold rays of light.

Qin Yu stands stock-still and watches Bai San charging. Bai San’s eye has reddened. The entire internal energy of his body is bursting forth and the scimitar in his hand is radiating rays of light. His body has also reached the maximum speed. He comes up to Qin Yu’s face in just a moment. Seeing that Qin Yu still does not make a movement, all of the surviving villagers around become worried. But at this moment --

In just a swinging movement of his body, Qin Yu has unexpectedly arrived at Bai San’s side. From there he directly hits Bai San’s knee with a kick.

‘’Clack!’’ The sides of the knee have the weakest resistance and therefore it is smashed in an instant. ‘’Ah!’’ Bai San immediately utters a miserable cry. His body shakes. At the same time Qin Yu’s right hand forms a claw and catches hold of Bai San’s wrist in a grab. The powerful strength of the fingers is suddenly exerted.

Along with the sound of bones being shattered, Bai San’s right wrist is completely destroyed.

‘’Bang!’’

Using a spear hand strike, Qin Yu directly hits a vital point on Bai San’s throat. He focuses his entire power on the tip of the spear hand and explosively sends forth the most powerful penetrating force he is capable of. After a clear sound is heard, Bai San, with his eyes popping, falls down on the ground with a loud sound. He can never get up again.

In just a bit over a minute, an entire 50 strong group of the Black Wind mounted bandit troop has been exterminated!

End of b1c19.

Quote Originally Posted by sauki View Post
    thank you he-man ^_^, just suggestion how about in conversation using some " .." instead '...'
    Alright, I'm going to use the double quotes from now on. They'll make the chapters easier to read. I was just too lazy to press the Shift button.
    Last edited by he-man; 09-02-13 at 09:23 PM.
    My page

Thank you he man.
    lawwoo
    Bonus. A new day.

A very intense battle ... too bad each chapter is too short ...

Thanks he-man

Yes, heads are rolling !!
    This novel is kicking it up a notch !
    Please keep it up

Finally- blood and gore. Hooray!

Keep them coming!

Thanks He-Man!!

Yes, heads are rolling..
    Let see if we can keep the headcount of the Qin Yu victims..

Until now: 50

at last the fight is come, imagining like Nip Fung as wind in storm raiders. Thank you he-man

B1C20: Life or death (1)

Various horse neighs rise nonstop. Because the mounted bandits are all dead, these horses get confused. They scatter and gallop away, creating tumbling clouds of dust which cover the former battlefield for a while. The dust enfolds Qin Yu in the middle of the battlefield.

The living villagers all look at the blur of Qin Yu’s body in the middle of the dust in astonishment. Originally, in the eyes of them, Qin Yu was only a kind-hearted polite juvenile. Who could believe that just now this juvenile annihilated an entire group of mounted bandits which they think was extremely terrifying in just a little while. The mounted bandits could not even put up any kinds of resistance.

Everybody’s eyes all focus on Qin Yu. But at this moment, he is gasping for breath with his head held low.

No one knows what Qin Yu is thinking. Because he is gasping for breath with his head held low, no one sees his facial expression. They have no way to imagine the turmoil in Qin Yu’s heart at the moment. Even though he was extremely resolute when he was killing the bandits, this is after all the first time he has ever killed someone.

The first time!

Qin Yu treats people very sincerely so it is very difficult for him to have an intention of killing someone. Just moments ago, because he saw that lovely Xiao Lu had had her arm cut off and that several tens pure and simple villagers had been killed, his killing intent surged up. In the heat of his fury, he killed every single mounted bandit.

‘’Did I do the right thing?’’ Qin Yu’s mind is a bit terrified.

Even though he is strong-willed, after all he is still only a 13 year old juvenile, only a juvenile. If a juvenile who normally treats people sincerely and kindly killed 50 people in one go, even if he was more strong-willed than Qin Yu is, he would still become terrified.

Qin Yu’s body cannot help starting to tremble.

‘’Xiao Yu.’’ Tie Shan runs up to Qin Yu and strokes his shoulders. Qin Yu raises his head. His eyes are having a hint of irresolution.

‘’Xiao Yu, I know what you are feeling because this is also the first time I’ve killed someone. But you must understand they were fiends. They deserved to die. If you hadn’t killed them, they would’ve slaughtered the whole village. Killing an evil man can save 100 people. Evil men of this kind should be killed. Moreover, they should be exterminated!’’ Tie Shan says while staring at Qin Yu. The bottom of his heart is still filled with hatred as before. The death of his father and the severed arm of his sister have made him even more furious at those mounted bandits.

Qin Yu’s body slightly shakes once.

‘’Killing an evil man can save 100 people.’’ Qin Yu mumbles to himself. His head is being held low as before.

Tie Shan cannot see the expression on head-bowing Qin Yu’s face so he does not know what Qin Yu is thinking. After a while, Qin Yu finally raises his head. His eyes are shining brilliantly. He turns to Tie Shan on his side and says: ‘’Thank you, Da Shan. I think … I already understand.’’

Suddenly, Qin Yu has a faint smile on his face: ‘’Da Shan, why haven’t you quickly gone help other people?’’

‘’Ah, you’re right.’’ Tie Shan’s mind has also been completely clouded by hatred. After being reminded by Qin Yu, he immediately starts to help the seriously injured villagers together with the other villagers.

In Xiao Lu’s home,

With a very white face, Xiao Lu is lying on the bed. Qin Yu is quietly watching her from a side of the bed. With a very complicated expression he thinks: ‘’Xiao Lu, sorry. I was late. Sorry. I’m really sorry.’’ After getting the black iron battle knife and the cloth doll in the princely mansion, he went for a good stroll in Yan City before returning.

If he had come back a bit faster, perhaps Xiao Lu would not have had her arm cut off.

‘’I’m sorry.’’ As soon as Qin Yu remembers how Xiao Lu held a bowl of tea in both hands and gave it to him to drink, his heart aches and his eyes are full of mournfulness.

Suddenly --

Qin Yu stands up. His eyes glitter with startling cold rays of light. Staring outside the window, Qin Yu’s resolute face emits an indescribable radiance: ‘’Father, big brother and second brother said, there are 10 billion people on the Qian Long continent, including all kinds of people. I mustn’t take advantage of anyone’s benevolence and should treat people sincerely. But these few malicious people ought to be killed, killed until none of them is left!!!’’

Qin Yu’s eyes are blazing.

Qin Zheng, Qin Feng and East Vanquishing Prince Qin De have all been worried about Qin Yu because he is too kind-hearted and on the Qian Long continent where only the fittest survive he will be at a big disadvantage with this kind of mindset. But Qin De, Qin Zheng and Qin Feng also believe that Qin Yu will grasp how to conduct in society because in the history of the Qin clan there has never been anyone who is so kind-hearted. The Qin clan’s people all have a sanguinary determination in the depths of their veins.

‘’But … the fight just now really made my blood boil with excitement.’’ Qin Yu’s eyes glitter. His head is full of the scenes of the fight just now -- used the minimum amounts of power, hit the most vital points, made every bit of strength explosively send forth the most powerful offensive force, used the top speed, directly killed the opponents.

In close-quarters combat, life or death is decided quickly in a moment.

‘’Among them, only the one-eyed man was a bit difficult. The other men were too weak. Only by fighting experts of the same level as mine can I experience the passion of fighting. Unleashing the most powerful fighting power on the border between life and death, burning the passion of life … this is just like a meteor.’’ Qin Yu recalls the sight of the meteors.

At this moment Tie Shan enters the room. He goes directly to the side of Xiao Lu’s bed then looks at her little face. Their mother passed away when she was giving birth to Xiao Lu due to difficult labor. Now that their father is also dead, Xiao Lu has become Tie Shan’s only one relative.

‘’Xiao Lu, I’m sorry. Big brother is really sorry.’’ Tie Shan gently strokes Xiao Lu’s face. His expression is very mournful.

‘’Da Shan.’’ Qin Yu walks to Tie Shan’s side and pats his shoulder to console him. They both tenderly look at Xiao Lu, who is still sleeping deeply. They cannot imagine how she will take all of this after she wakes up.

At the moment, the Black Wind mounted bandit troop is taking a rest at Mount Luoting not far from the village.

‘’Big brother, it seems wrong. Why hasn’t that brat Bai San come? It’s been a long time.’’ A middle-aged man whose body is fully covered in a black robe comes to that barbarous man’s side and says with a frown. This middle-aged man is none other than Gu Ming, the number two of the Black Wind mounted bandit troop. His internal energy is very profound. It is said that he has reached the late phase of the Houtian level. He is far superior to the third brother of the Black Wind mounted bandit troop.

The barbarous man has a very strong and large body. His muscles are also extremely developed. In theory, a person of a muscular build is simple-minded. But even the second brother Gu Ming of the Black Wind mounted bandit troop is extremely frightened of this big brother, not only because he is powerful, but also because he has a savage heart.

Wu Tuan, the big brother of the Black Wind mounted bandit troop, has reached the peak of the Houtian level. His internal energy is exceptionally terrifying. The third brother Bai San could not even take a strike from him.

‘’Humph!’’ Wu Tuan utters a cold humph and stands up. Suddenly he gives the rock beside him a slap. That rock shakes once then completely shatters into pieces with a boom. Countless rock fragments scatter over a wide area on the ground. In terms of overall power, this Wu Tuan can be comparable to the 8 external experts from whom Qin Yu could choose his master at that time. He is much more powerful than the current Qin Yu. It can be thought that the Black Wind mounted bandit troop’s notoriety has been gained by Wu Tuan alone.

Cold rays of light radiate from the eyes of black-robed Wu Tuan.

‘’Trash, this piece of trash Bai San has really wasted so much time. Everybody follows me to take a look and see what has happened!’’ After Wu Tuan gets on his horse, he immediately gives an order. His voice sounds extremely chilling. Following the order, 100 mounted bandits including the second brother Gu Ming mount their horses at once.

‘’Go!’’

Wu Tuan gives an order and 100 mounted bandits immediately urge the horses to accelerate. They head for that village, which was just struck by disaster, at a gallop……

End of b1c20.

His opponents last chapter were just cannon fodder but his next enemies will be the real deal .

Quote Originally Posted by sunn View Post
    A very intense battle ... too bad each chapter is too short ...

Thanks he-man
    The chapters being short is exactly one of the main reasons why I'm translating. I want to see the light at the end of the tunnel even before sitting down before the computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by sauki View Post
    at last the fight is come, imagining like Nip Fung as wind in storm raiders. Thank you he-man
    Yeah, in the beginning QY is somewhat similar to Nie Feng, but he'll become different later.
    Last edited by he-man; 09-02-13 at 08:02 PM.
    My page

Thanks he-man.
    lawwoo
    Bonus. A new day.

Thanks! love the story so far.
    Last edited by ycb5959; 09-02-13 at 01:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by he-man View Post

Yeah, in the beginning QY is somewhat similar to Nie Feng, but he'll become different later.
    Yeah - instead of 'wind', he became 'tornado'

B1C21: Life or death (2)

With his arms crossed on his chest, Qin Yu is watching the boundless sky through the window. A black eagle is quietly standing on his shoulder. Not long ago, when he was on the way back after leaving Yan City, the black eagle went to somewhere else. It only returned for a short while ago. Qin Yu knows the black eagle went to look for food. At Misty Villa, it is out to look for food during most of the time of a day.

‘’Mounted bandits are here again!’’

Various terrifying noises come in from outside the village. Qin Yu cannot help frowning. His feet can feel clearly the faint vibrations on the ground.

‘’Mounted bandits are coming again!’’ Tie Shan beside Xiao Lu suddenly stands up as soon as he hears that. He catches the black iron battle knife beside him in a grab. Qin Yu is already going toward the door of the room: ‘’Da Shan, very many people are coming. Perhaps there are about 100 of them!’’ As Qin Yu finishes saying, he has disappeared. The black eagle on his shoulder soars high into the sky.

Tie Shan immediately grasps the black iron battle knife. He charges toward the outside of the village while burning with killing intent.

Outside the village,

The barbarous-looking black-robed Wu Tuan goes to the side of Bai San’s corpse and examines it carefully.

‘’Oh, who could’ve thought this small place actually had an external expert.’’ Wu Tuan slightly raises the corners of his mouth and cast a disdainful look at those villagers before him. Those villagers have become extremely frightened. The axes and choppers in their hands are also trembling.

Wu Tuan gives a disdainful laugh then he glances over them. Suddenly his eyes totally focus on Qin Yu, who has just appeared, and carefully examine the clothes on Qin Yu’s body. Wu Tuan bursts out laughing: ‘’Amigo, it seems you don’t live in this small village.’’

Even though the style of Qin Yu’s clothes is common, Wu Tuan is shrewd and he can tell in a glance that Qin Yu’s clothes are made from extremely valuable materials and cannot be worn by ordinary people.

‘’Correct,’’ replies Qin Yu. ‘’You’re the leader of the Black Wind mounted bandit troop?’’

‘’Smart, is it you who killed Bai San?’’ Wu Tuan points at the body at his feet and asks in a very unconcerned manner. Qin Yu slightly nods. Seeing Qin Yu’s nod, Wu Tuan smiles broadly but the look in his eyes turns ice-cold.

‘’Knowing he was in our Black Wind mounted bandit troop, you still dared to do him in?’’ The energy on Wu Tuan’s body unexpectedly surges. The black robe he is wearing flutters in the air at once, revealing the terrifying muscles on Wu Tuan’s body. ‘’Brothers, what should we do?’’ Wu Tuan looks at the men behind him.

‘’Kill!’’ All of the mounted bandits have become extremely furious after seeing those 50 corpses. At this moment they all raise their battle knives.

Wu Tuan looks at Qin Yu: ‘’Little brother, we two will play with each other. The loser will die, alright?’’

Qin Yu’s body slightly moves. His whole body emits cracking sounds. His 10 fingers slightly curl up. With blazing eyes, he looks at Wu Tuan in front of him: “You must be stronger than that Bai San, right? Don’t disappoint me.”

‘’Second bro, slaughter this village. Let me play with this brat.’’ Wu Tuan gives the order very nonchalantly.

“Yes, big brother!”

Gu Ming’s eyes immediately shine. He says with excitement: ‘’Brothers, slaughter this village. Remember, leave some women alive. Ha-ha, let’s roll!’’ A flexible sword suddenly appears in Gu Ming’s hand. He stands aside and watches Wu Tuan and Qin Yu. He unexpectedly does not intend to take part in the forthcoming massacre. In his eyes, killing the ordinary people in the village is simply not worthy of the participation of a late-phase Houtian expert like him.

‘’What? Slaughter the village?’’ Qin Yu is shocked. His mind immediately becomes very anxious.

‘’No matter what, I won’t let them massacre the village. To catch the bandits, first catch the leader. I’ll kill this big brother first and talk later.’’ Qin Yu makes a dash. Like a floating cotton fiber in a breeze, his body follows a fantastic path of movement and arrives at Wu Tuan’s face.

“Very fast speed, very exquisite body-maneuvering skill,” thinks Wu Tuan to himself, secretly startled. But his body remains motionless.

Pu!

A low sweeping kick is executed. Qin Yu usually trains the strength of his legs under the waterfall, add to that he often does weight-carrying deep squats or weight-carrying long-distance running, therefore his legs has been experiencing the largest strength training load possible. On Qin Yu’s whole body, legs are the parts with the most powerful offensive force.

Right in his first attempt, Qin Yu uses his strongest strike.

Bang!

Qin Yu’s right leg ruthlessly hits Wu Tuan’s foot. “What?” Qin Yu’s face suddenly changes color greatly. A terrifying stream of energy suddenly transfers to his leg from Wu Tuan’s foot. Not only does it ward off Qin Yu’s strike easily, it also proceeds to attack Qin Yu.

‘’Go die!’’ Using a high cleaving kick, Wu Tuan slashes his leg downward like a big chopper. Qin Yu immediately makes a push with his hands and his whole body shoots up into the air like a bird. Soon afterwards he does a flip and runs away.

Wu Tuan’s leg fiercely smashes onto the ground, creating a resounding thunderous noise and causing a lot of dust to fly up. When the dust has disappeared, a large hole is revealed before everybody’s eyes. Since a mere kick was already so powerful, Wu Tuan’s real power, no doubt, is extremely terrifying.

“Rotten brat.” Wu Tuan suddenly rages.

Clack!

Qin Yu extends his hand and forms a claw. He immediately grabs and breaks a vital point of a mounted bandit’s spine. His body continuously makes dashes. Agile like a catkin in a breeze, and fast like lightning, Qin Yu’s body, whose flexibility and toughness have reached a very high level through training, performs his body-maneuvering skill perfectly. He flashes back and forth through various mounted bandits.

One strike -- someone dies!

Basically, no time is wasted. Wherever he goes to, the mounted bandits at that place will only die.

‘’That guy is so terrifying. Having practiced his internal technique to that extent, according to Grandpa Lian, he should be one of those experts who have reached the peak of internal practice. Perhaps he’s in the same league as the 8 external experts at that time. He is really too strong. My attack simply can’t break his defense.’’ Qin Yu is shaken up. ‘’I must take care of these normal mounted bandit first.’’

Qin Yu’s original plan was “to catch the bandits, first catch the leader” but it later failed. Worried that too many villagers will be killed, he has decided to annihilate the normal mounted bandits first.

All the normal mounted bandits have become extremely frightened. This juvenile is really too terrifying. He can destroy anyone of them with a strike whereas they are not internal experts. These normal mounted bandits are much weaker than Bai San in overall power. Even Bai San was killed by Qin Yu with ease, then how can these men put up any resistance?

‘’Brothers, let’s kill him together.’’ A mounted bandit shouts loudly. The other mounted bandits suddenly come to their senses and stop bother themselves with killing villagers. Then so many people join together and attack Qin Yu.

‘’Be careful,’’ shouts Tie Shan hurriedly. The other villagers who are watching also fear for Qin Yu.

But Qin Yu gives an unconcerned smile.

“Attack together? When the speed of my body-maneuvering skill reaches its limit, I wouldn’t get a tiny scratch even if surrounded by a large army. Now there are no more than several tens mounted bandits, what do they amount to?” Qin Yu’s body charges into the middle of the mounted bandits like lightning.

Even though these mounted bandits hurriedly slash at him in a chaotic manner, Qin Yu avoids their strikes with no difficulty. Every time he executes a kick or throws a punch, he can kill a mounted bandit with ease.

‘’Brat, if you have skill then don’t hide.’’ Wu Tuan rushes at him at a very fast speed.

‘’This fellow is too strong. It’s better to get away first.’’ Qin Yu spreads his body and greatly increases the range of his movements. From the periphery of the crowd he successively kills the normal mounted bandits. Even though Wu Tuan’s overall power is very great, in terms of body-maneuvering skills, he seems to be inferior to Qin Yu.

‘’Second bro, quickly come here!’’ Wu Tuan shouts loudly.

That Gu Ming immediately charges forward. Unlike in the other aspects, his lightness art and body-maneuvering skill are a bit better than Wu Tuan’s. But facing Qin Yu’s unusual body-maneuvering skill, he still cannot do anything. He sees Qin Yu in front of him but at the next moment Qin Yu has gone several meters away to one side.

“Ah!’’

With his eyes wide opened, a mounted bandit utters a miserable shrill scream but his head immediately flies into the air because Qin Yu’s extremely fast piercing kick has unexpectedly decapitated him outright. This is the last normal mounted bandit. In just about 5 minutes, nearly 100 mounted bandits have been annihilated.

Qin Yu had to slow his attack speed down to this extent mostly because there have been 2 great experts Wu Tuan and Gu Ming around him.

Whizz!

Qin Yu makes a push with his feet. His body shoots up into the sky. Unexpectedly he jumps onto a fork of a tree outside the village and stands on the tree’s fork. Qin Yu coldly looks at the 2 great experts below him.

‘’This bastard dared to kill all of my brothers. I’ll definitely tear him apart!!!’’ Wu Tuan is extremely furious. His entire power bursts forth. The black robe on his body is unexpectedly blown up into rags, which drift up in the air. There are various visible streams of energy revolving around Wu Tuan’s body. The muscles of his whole body are still vibrating.

Impertinent Bull Power -- even though it is an internal technique, it is one which combines muscle strength with internal methodology. In addition to being born with great strength, Wu Tuan has been practicing the Impertinent Bull Power. Therefore, thanks to the combination of internal and external strengths, he has really reached the peak of the Houtian level. His overall power is terrifyingly strong.

‘’Big brother, let me cut him up alive!’’ Gu Ming’s eyes radiate with coldness and cruelty. His internal energy is rolling in his body. In terms of internal energy alone, he and Wu Tuan are on a par. Only thanks to the combination of internal energy and physical strength can Wu Tuan be more powerful than he is. How can ordinary people like Bai San compare with these 2 great experts?

Looking at the 2 great experts before him, Qin Yu complains bitterly to himself: “That big brother of the mounted bandits has reached the peak of the Houtian level and can compare with the 8 external experts at that time. This flexible-sword-wielding second brother of the mounted bandits isn’t far from him in power. Moreover his weapon is the flexible sword of the heterodox schools. If he channels internal energy into it, his attack will definitely be extremely odd.’’

End of b1c21.
    Last edited by he-man; 09-02-13 at 09:22 PM.
    My page