Linda Chung
    Kristal Tin
    Louis Yuen
    Louis Cheung
    Lau Kong
    Susan Tse
    Ankie Beilke
    Leanne Li

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/zh/thumb/4/43/巨輪.jpg/320px-巨輪.jpg')
    Hello,have anyone here watch this drama already?

Yupp, just watch episode 30! The ending is out but I'll watch it in a bit. I really like this drama so far because of the 90's old flavour of TVB. (back when TVB was good ya know). It's quite nostalgic to see that era again since covering the dynasties and the 60-70's and present is so much more popular this was something refreshing. I'm not much of an Edwin fan though... find him and his character a tad bit annoying. It's more realistic and not the most exciting except for the Ankie x Ruco bit to spice things up but it's good (:

I'm up to episode 17. So far I like the Macau part and the part on the police force. I've not reach the part where Sam (Ruco) work in Michelle Fabio's hotel, but, for now, Michelle Fabio (Ankie) trying to seduce Sam part is the most boring of the series.

My thoughts of some characters.

Before I watch the series, I read a lot about it from my friend's writing. So, I have a very bad impression of Sam's father. I thought of him as totally uncaring about Sam. But, when I watch the series myself, I find that he is not as bad as I thought. Yes, he's a selfish man, and yes, he love his new family more than Sam. I also think he's kinda relief when Sam ran away from him because then he can have his peace of mind with his new family. But, he's not totally uncaring. I see his treatment of Sam in the police station as his genuine care for Sam. He sees Sam as a rash young man, who is too aggressive. He reined him in not because he want to push his younger son up or push Sam down, but, because he really want to keep Sam from getting into trouble. But Sam has too much negative feelings towards him. So, anything he did or did not do is viewed in a bad way by Sam.

I also read about many people not liking Rachel (Linda) and liking Ying (Krystal). I also like Ying very much. She is a very capable girl. She brave, independent, intelligent and righteous. Half of the success of 'Lo Shun Kee' is due to her effort. Too bad she's not Shun's cup of tea. But, I find Rachel not bad either. She might not be as capable and as resourceful as Ying. But, she tried her best. She's good at what she does, just not the business part. I see her as similar to Ah Shun in this area. They are good at the product part, but, not good at business part. That's why when Rachel faces financial problems, she can never solves them. She didn't even think apply for loan from a bank. Shun (Edwin) is lucky he has Ying.

Lastly, Lui Kin (Louis Cheung). I wonder if he truly has brother feelings for Sam or just getting mutual benefit from him. He lied to Sam and blackmail Sam to save his own kind later. But, I do think in the beginning, he really is grateful to Sam want to to be friends with Sam. But, later his feeling mind have dampen due to Sam just doing business with him an not returning his brotherly affection. One has to admit that Sam was never very nice to him. Sam just keep in contact with him to get information to solve cases.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩