Thread: Faith aka The Great Doctor [LMH and KHS]

Default Faith aka The Great Doctor [LMH and KHS]

Faith is one of the most awesome and greatest show I've seen recently and I've watched a fair amount of k-dramas over the years. For die-hard romantics or Lee Min Ho's fans, this is not a show to be missed. The show has great characterizations with strong image set-ups. There's not much redundancy in the show, tons of things to gush over, beautiful set pieces and cinematography, a plot which unfolds itself with simple but strong direction and much much more (think magic, x-men, villians way too cool admist dramatic history). In short, simply unforgettable with characters you would root for, a great love story with sweet and poignant moments and a satisfying but short ending. It got me hooked and I have to rewatch the series to end my withdrawal symptoms. The dialogue is clever, witty and brings out the character and purpose of each person. The things that are left unsaid and subtleties of actions add-on to the depth of writing which caters to a smarter set of audiences. When everything is done, you just feel it's not enough. 24 episodes are too short, but sweet. This is a gem of a show which I'd recommend to young audiences. What I cannot understand is the low ratings. I feel this show is under-appreciated in Korea. For review details, here's a link to my favourite on-line review by jediprincess: http://jediprincess.wordpress.com/ta...-drama-review/
    Last edited by Nefertari; 10-05-13 at 09:47 AM. Reason: wrong link