Thread: Unnatural Born Killer (1996) ft. Ada Choi, Chin Siu Ho, Eddie Cheung, Carol Yeung

Default Unnatural Born Killer (1996) ft. Ada Choi, Chin Siu Ho, Eddie Cheung, Carol Yeung

I'm rewatching this and it's so weird seeing the actress, Bonnie Ngai, who played Huang Rong in Return of the Condor Heroes 95' and Felix Lok who played Huang Yao Shi act as a married couple in this series. They're are pair of Sword Saint, Sabre Ghost, and yet I can't keep seeing their ROCH roles because the costumes TVB used for them when they were younger were the same costumes for Huang Yao Shi and Ching Ying in ROCH95. So at the same time it seems like father and daughter are a couple, it seem like teacher and student are a couple. Gah...TVB should stop reusing costumes or be wary with reusing costumes on the same actors or costumes that associate them with characters that have relations with each other. Fans of TVB series are bound to notice.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Man, Carol Yeung Ling always gets typed cast. Besides Mystery of the Twin Swords I&II where she's Roger Kwok, almost all the TV series I've seen with her, she always has a crush on the main guy, but he's only seen her as a friend/little sister. It happened in Hitman Chronicles with Louis Koo and Wallis Pang?, here, Gentle Reflections and a couple of others. She is always friendzoned.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.