Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Lu Xiaofeng Book 7: Laughter of The Sword God [剑神一笑 Jian Shen Yi Xiao]

Thanks, foxs.

A desolate town with weird inhabitants but experts abound. I wonder if it's always the case that dragons hide and tigers crouch on isolated islands and desolate places.

Thanks.
    I shouldn't have watched the adaptation (a few months back) - kinda of spoilt many of the twists and turns...and the suspense...
    Novel-wise it is more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by foxs View Post
    Jotaro, do you also know the other stories he was talking about? Looks like we in this forum never mention those names.
    I know that Zhu Zhenmu and Huan Zhu Louzhu wrote about Sword Gods with super martial arts. They were very imaginative and creative writers. I think Gu Long wanted to emphasize the martial superiority of XiMen Chuixue and equate him with the top sword gods in martial fiction. Ximen Chiuxue is, in my view one of the top sword gods in martial fiction.

With Gu Long, expect the unexpected.

Thanks for the update.
    J

Quote Originally Posted by LuDongBin View Post
    You can read Book 1 and 2 here: http://wuxiapedia.com/Novels/Gu-Long/Lu-Xiao-Feng

And book 3 in this forum here: http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...After-the-Duel

All splendidly translated by Moinllieon. Fight scenes in Book 2 are particularly engaging.
    Thank you Lu DongBin!

Foxs, I sent you a PM also, it would be great if you can still send me those books, so when I do not have internet, I can still read them... Thank you so much guys! I love this forum.

Thanks foxs for the update. Received the ebook. Thanks again.

Thanks foxs

Foxs, I am utterly surprised that book 4 had not as many readers- it was a wonderful translation from you and I have not finished it yet! Thanks!

Default Chapter 3 - Part 3

Grundle, maybe, but the way I see it, it was a small town, as soon as a stranger arrived, everybody knew. Much like cowboy movie that Single Whip mentioned. Jaya, now, that's a plot. ycb, Jotaro, thanks for the info. Clown, I just sent you an email, let me know if you did not receive it. Ysabel, Anh, you are welcome.

For those of you in the US, Happy Thanksgiving! Don't eat too much ...

“What time was his body found?”

“At that time the sky has not completely brightened yet.”

“The sky has not completely brightened, why did that little beggar go that alley? What was he doing?”

“That, I am not too clear.”

“Who moved the body here?”

“It was me. I personally carried the body here.” Zhao Xiazi went on, “Liu Daxia was a very good man, he was also generous, he had always treated me as his friend.”

He added, “Although Liu Daxia had not been here too long, he had already made quite a few good friends.”

Only a good friend, one with whom he was very familiar, could take the opportunity when he did not expect at all, to stab him dead directly from the front.

Who was this good friend?

Lu Xiaofeng sighed inwardly. He asked Zhao Xiazi, “When you brought him here, wasn’t the murder blade still stuck on his chest?”

“How did you know?” Zhao Xiazi appeared to be greatly astonished, “How did you know that the blade was still stuck on his body?”

“The wound is between the sixth and seventh ribs. These two ribs are very close to each other. Once the blade went in, it would be very difficult to pull it out.” Lu Xiaofeng said, “The murderer took advantage when Liu Chengfeng was careless and stabbed him dead, he must be both excited and scared; besides, he must be unsure whether this famous swordsman had really died under his blade. He would try pulling the blade with trepidation; if the first time he failed to pull the blade, he might try the second time. If the second time he still could not pull the blade, he would not try the third time.”

With an exceptionally calm voice Lu Xiaofeng continued, “This kind of blade, I am sure only a coffin shop owner like you, in a very peace and quiet situation, can pull it out quite easily.”

Zhao Xiazi sighed. “Until a moment ago I still did not know who you are. But now I know. You must be a very extraordinary man.”

“Did it really happen like that?”

“That’s right.”

“Did you pull the blade out?”

“I did.” Zhao Xiazi said, “I pulled it out with my own hand.”

“Where’s the blade?”

“Blade?” Zhao Xiazi seemed to all of a sudden forget what they had just talked about, “What blade?”

Lu Xiaofeng laughed.

Naturally he understood people like Zhao Xiazi very well; even more, he understood the only way to deal with this kind of people.

To deal with this kind of people, only one word is enough.

-- Money.

After a silver ingot was stuffed into Zhao Xiazi’s hand, Lu Xiaofeng asked the same question he had just asked a moment ago. Zhao Xiazi’s answer was already completely different from his response just a moment ago.

“Where’s the blade?”

“Naturally I have hidden the blade.”

“Where did you hide it?”

Zhao Xiazi’s originally stiff and bloodless face finally revealed a trace of a smile; at least it looked like a trace of smile, “When I want to hide something, naturally I would hide it in a place where nobody else can find it.”

The coffin was supported by purple bricks, forming a low platform that looked like a sacrificial offering platform. Unexpectedly a few pieces of bricks were moveable.

Pulling these movable bricks out, inside was a secret hiding place. If other people did not know that the platform had some moveable bricks, and they did not know which bricks were moveable, naturally it would be really difficult to find the object that was hidden inside.

Zhao Xiazi already reached into the hole in the platform; by the time he pulled his hand out, undoubtedly he would have a blade in his hand.

Lu Xiaofeng really wanted to know what kind of blade was able to stab Liu Chengfeng to his death head-on?

Yet all along Zhao Xiazi had not pulled his hand out, it was as if a viper inside the hole had suddenly grabbed his hand.

His originally pale and completely bloodless face now seemed to turn into a wretched greenish color.

Lu Xiaofeng looked at him, the pupils of his eyes gradually narrowed. “Where’s the blade?”

This time unexpectedly Zhao Xiazi’s reply was the same as his first answer, “Blade? What blade?”

Lu Xiaofeng was seriously thinking of giving him whack plus a heavy kick. But to his surprise Zhao Xiazi already kneeled down and cried out in distress, “I swear, I really hid the blade in here, but now the inside is empty, the blade has already gone.”

Looking at his appearance, Lu Xiaofeng’s palm did not continue going down, his leg did not kick out. Suppressing his anger, he asked, “Think hard, other than you, who else knew that you hid the blade in there?”

Zhao Xiazi already knocked his head against the floor, but hearing this question, he suddenly looked up, his dead eyes seemed to lit up.

“I remember, there is someone else who knew about this matter; not only he is the only one who knew, he had also seen it for himself.”

Lu Xiaofeng grabbed him and lifted him up the floor, “Who’s that person?” he asked in stern voice.”

Gasping for breath, Zhao Xiazi said, “His surname is …”

Zhao Xiazi did not finish this sentence, when he said the next word, his mouth was open, but no sound came out.

Because he had just opened his mouth, from the outside twenty, thirty rays of light shot in.

In this split second, by Lu Xiaofeng’s estimate, there were at least twenty-three rays of light, in three different colors: green, violet, and shining like silver.

This time he was incorrect, because there was a secret projectile that was nearly transparent. The transparent one was almost invisible. Therefore, the number of secret projectiles shooting inside the room from three different windows was not twenty-three, but twenty-four. Because one of them was transparent.

The target of these twenty-four secret projectiles was not Lu Xiaofeng, but Zhao Xiazi.

Luckily all these secret projectiles missed their target, even the invisible projectile did not hit its target.

Because Zhao Xiazi already crashed through the roof, he flew out.

Naturally he could not fly out on his own. He was crouching on the ground, Lu Xiaofeng grabbed him and lifted him up. It was when Lu Xiaofeng was still carrying him that the secret projectiles shot in. In this moment, where even a split second delay was unacceptable, Lu Xiaofeng already threw him out with all the strength he had, creating a large hole on the roof, and flew out from the hole.

And then Lu Xiaofeng flew out from the window where the cold rays shot in.

In that instant, the change and speed of his movement nearly exceeded the limit of human capability, it even surpassed the limit of his own physical capability.

The reason one is capable to reach success, oftentimes it is because he can unleash the superhuman willpower and survival instinct that is beyond his own physical limitation.

The same the principle applies to someone, who in the eyes of other people may die anytime and anywhere, could avoid death.

(Five)

By the time Lu Xiaofeng reached the courtyard, Zhao Xiazi had just landed from the air into the midst of fluttering roof tiles.

From behind a pile of lumber, another flash of cold ray shot out. The target was still Zhao Xiazi. No doubt the intention was to kill Zhao Xiazi to shut his mouth.

While his body was still in the air, Lu Xiaofeng had picked a piece of wood. His left toes pressed on the ground, his body shot up again, the wood piece in his hand flew and struck the flash of cold ray down. With a series of light popping noise, the secret projectiles were nailed onto a wooden plank.

Zhao Xiazi had landed on the roof, and slipped and fell back into the room via the hole on the roof.

From behind the pile of lumber, someone shouted in low voice, “Good Lu Xiaofeng, good qinggong.”

“Who are you?” Lu Xiaofeng shouted back. He was going to pounce toward the pile of wood, unexpectedly a flicker of saber, like a flash of rainbow arching in the sky, as swift as an arrow, already swept toward him from the roof of the opposite building.

The saber was fast and deadly, it was meant to kill him with one chop, therefore, the saber did not leave him any room to maneuver.

Lu Xiaofeng did not shrink back to evade, instead, he charged toward the saber light head-on. Apparently the attacker was taken aback. The saber light trembled, it changed direction to sweep across Lu Xiaofeng’s throat; however, the momentum was already decreasing.

Lu Xiaofeng suddenly stretched out his fingers, his two fingers, and in a flash he pinched the blade of the saber, and pushed it forward. A burst of internal energy flowed from the blade down to the hilt. The hollow of the assailant’s palm was jolted. His hand grip was barely loosened, the hilt of his own saber already struck the pit of his stomach. ‘Crack!’ two of his ribs were broken.

It was Lu Xiaofeng’s consummate skill, which prestige shook the Jianghu, which had no equal throughout the world. All these changes happened in a flash. Other than Lu Xiaofeng, no other human being would be able to utilize this opportunity, where even a split second delay would be fatal, to pinch the blade of the saber.

When the assailant tumbled down from the air onto the ground, he could not help grunting like a dying beast. His saber had already moved into Lu Xiaofeng’s hand, with the blade already pressed on his throat.

Actually, his saber technique and qinggong were undoubtedly first class; so Lu Xiaofeng had to admit, “I did not expect this place has such a martial art expert like you.”

Lu Xiaofeng asked the assailant, who was clad in black skintight nightwalker attire and black cloth mask, “Who are you? Who sent you here? Why do you want to kill Zhao Xiazi to shut his mouth?”

The man looked at Lu Xiaofeng in shock, he was startled and scared that the pupil of his eyes shrank.

Lu Xiaofeng suddenly saw on his eyes a shadow and a flash of a sword.

Thanks, foxs.

This is good ....!

This is great!

Foxs, I got the email, thank you so much!

Thanks foxs - gripping already ....

thanks foxs

Default Chapter 3 - Part 4

Jaya, Clown, Ysabel, Anh, you are welcome. DongBin, you think so? You seem to know Chinese, (I did wander around in this forum, although not necessarily read the stories, yet) can you suggest another Chinese text source? I used to use qiqi.com, but that site was down, and now I am using my285.com/wuxia/index.htm, but it seems to me that the quality of the scanning is not too good, a lot of characters (seem to be) missing, or mis-spelled. It's not a big deal, just if you have something handy.

He was not mistaken. And his reaction was fast enough, that’s why he did not die under this sword. Because he had already twisted his body around and brandished the saber.

Although his reaction was that fast, the front piece of his garment was still cut open by the cold and dense sword aura.

Amidst the flashing sword ray, he saw an old woman in violet garment, whose head was covered in white hair, but he did not see her face clearly. Because in the split second that it happened, he simply could not afford to observe clearly.

The sword pierced, he turned around and brandished the saber, the assailant whose ribs he broke already rolled away. The sword flashed again, Lu Xiaofeng was forced to step back, he withdrew toward the pile of wood. He seemed to have thought of a way to strike back, or at least a good way to escape.

But he did not strike back, neither did he escape. His countenance suddenly changed, because he suddenly discovered that the sword in this old woman’s hand was surprisingly the sword that Liu Chengfeng used to use.

This moment, the tip of the sword nearly pierced his heart. Lu Xiaofeng’s situation was so dire that even if he wanted to escape, he simply could not.

A heart is, undoubtedly, a fatal organ in human’s body. The strange thing is that later on Lu Xiaofeng told someone, “Fortunately, her sword was piercing my heart, or else I would definitely die.”

Why?

Because at that instant, his right hand happened to be near his heart, so that although the blade of the sword had already penetrated his clothes right in front of his chest, if it went half a fen farther, Lu Xiaofeng would be finished. Too bad in that instant, the sword was unable to move even half a fen farther, because the tip of this sword was suddenly clamped by Lu Xiaofeng’s two fingers.

Later someone asked him, “We know that your two fingers are like they have gods or ghosts’ charms on them, so much so that those fingers seem to be completely interlinked to your mind; as soon as your mind moves, the opponent’s sword will be clamped down. Because no matter how fast the sword is, it cannot possibly be faster than your mind.”

This fact, nobody in Jianghu would be able to refute.

“But how come at that time your hand happened to be near your heart? Is it possible that you have already calculated that the opponent’s sword was going to stab your heart?”

Lu Xiaofeng only laughed, he did not answer.

In this kind of things, there is simply no answer.

The instant when one is facing a matter of life and death, there are so many things that cannot be explained logically. Maybe it was the crystallization of his life-long experience and wisdom, maybe it was a split second inspiration, maybe it was no more than just plain luck.

When a swordsman has his sword clamped, it is tantamount to have his hands and feet bound; the psychological blow to him is even harder.

Yet this old woman in purple was undoubtedly a first-class swordsman, a super martial art expert. Not only her sword could move fast, her reaction was even faster. Not only her reaction was fast, her judgment was even more accurate. Therefore, as soon as Lu Xiaofeng caught her sword, she let go, while with an unbelievable speed her body immediately slipped away.

Naturally she slipped upward, the angle at which she slipped away was very unusual. In order to evade the opponent’s follow-up attack, undoubtedly the angle was very effective. But it was not enough for her, undoubtedly she was a very cautious person, someone who extremely cherished her own life. Therefore, as soon as she slipped away, she made another somersault high in the air, toward an even more secure angle.

Her attire was a skintight white pomegranate long skirt, it looked exactly like a heavy hanging curtain. When a woman was wearing this kind of long skirt, usually she did not need to wear long pants on the inside. But when she was doing somersault high in the air, her long legs also flipped in the air, just like heavy waves rolling in the air.

When Lu Xiaofeng looked up, he was able to see her legs. The legs definitely did not belong to an old woman.

The legs that Lu Xiaofeng saw were snow white, slender and firm. The legs, with the head full of white hair and the face full of wrinkles definitely did not belong to the same person.

Lu Xiaofeng was a man with a very good taste, plus he was especially interested in women’s legs, and he had done some research. He could even tell that this pair of legs’ muscle as they moved, their firmness, their length, their beauty, was something that even Lu Xiaofeng rarely saw.

The sword in the old woman in purple’s hand was Liu Chengfeng’s sword, her partner’s saber was very fast and accurate. Even if Lu Xiaofeng did not have any preconceived idea, he would definitely be able to tell that they must be closely related to Liu Chengfeng’s death. Undoubtedly these two people had always lived in this small town. Right now, although they all came, he still had no idea about this matter.

How could he investigate this matter?

The saber-wielding man had his face covered in black cloth, the old woman’s face was undoubtedly not her real face. Right now the only real thing Lu Xiaofeng saw was a pair of legs; which were definitely not an old-lady-whose-head-was-covered-in-white-hair’s legs. If he could find the owner of these legs, then he might also find the assassin who killed Liu Chengfeng.

It was Lu Xiaofeng’s only clue, it was also the only thing Lu Xiaofeng could do.

What could he do?

Could it be that he had to lift the skirt of every woman in this town and look at their legs?

Honestly speaking, Lu Xiaofeng did not wish to do that either, it’s just too bad that he did not have any other idea.

He’d better go find Zhao Xiazi.

But even if he was killed, Zhao Xiazi refused to say another word; he was so scared that his pants were drenched.

The city of Beijing was not built in a day, naturally investigating this kind of mysterious and odd murder case also cannot be accomplished in just one day or two. Therefore, Lu Xiaofeng had no choice but to come back and sleep.

Who would have thought that as he returned to that crappy hut, he saw a leg protruding from underneath his bed?

A filthy and black, thin leg; a leg that was covered in mud. By Lu Xiaofeng’s most conservative estimate, the leg has not been washed for at least seven or eight months. However, compared to the foot at the end of the leg, the leg looked extremely clean.

That foot, practically it looked like a pile of dog poo was dumped on it.

Lu Xiaofeng smiled wryly and shook his head. He pulled a chair and sat down opposite of the bed.

The person under the bed finally crawled out slowly. A pile of hair that looked like a pile of bird’s nest, covering a head that looked like bird’s egg.

Lu Xiaofeng coughed lightly, “Little beggar,” he called.

The little beggar jumped in fright, his head nearly hit the beam, but when he saw that it was Lu Xiaofeng, he breathed a sigh of relief. “Da Shaoye, this time you really scared the hell out of me, my soul almost left me.”

Lu Xiaofeng immediately put on a very apologetic expression on his face, “Did I really scare the hell out of you?”

“Of course you did.” The little beggar patted his chest, “I came so close to being scared to death by you.”

“I am truly sorry,” Lu Xiaofeng said, “It seems like I ought to apologize to you, and compensate you somehow.”

“That is not necessary,” the little beggar put on a very magnanimous air, “All you have to do is give me a bit of compensation in one area, and then I will definitely forgive you.”

“A bit of compensation?” Lu Xiaofeng deliberately asked, “What kind of compensation?”

“For instance, a tiny bit of gold, a tiny bit of good wine, one or two good-looking young misses.” The little beggar squinted, “Of course you also know that those things can suppress shock.”

Lu Xiaofeng laughed.

Actually, he did not want to laugh, but he could not resist laughing. It’s just that when he started laughing, he had already grabbed the front of the little beggar’s clothes. And when he grabbed the front of the little beggar’s clothes, the little beggar looked like a small turtle being carried away.

With a wooden face Lu Xiaofeng said, “You sneaked into my room in the middle of the night. Turning over the chest and flipping over the basket [i.e. searching everywhere] is not a big deal, but you crawled underneath my bed. What do you want?”

“I …”

“Worse yet, you still say that I scared you and had to pay you.”

With a cold laugh Lu Xiaofeng went on, “I’ll say it is you who ought to pay me. Otherwise, I will definitely come up with a good way to deal with you.”

The little beggar quickly broke into crying.

“I am not here to steal your things, I am a Beggar Clan’s disciple, how could I steal from Lu Xiaofeng, how could I dare?” He continued with miserable scowl on his face, “Who in the world does not know that Lu Xiaofeng is a good friend of the Beggar Clan? Tens of thousands Beggar Clan brothers, from top to bottom, which one dares to attempt vainly to move a single strand of Lu Xiaofeng’s hair?”

“Are you really Beggar Clan’s disciple?”

“Not in the least bit fake.”

Lu Xiaofeng let go, the little beggar fell down, and instantly saluted Lu Xiaofeng in a very beautiful stance. “Beggar Clan’s twenty-third generation disciple Huang Xiaochong pays his respect to Lu Xiaofeng, Lu Daxia, Lu Dashu [great hero, great (younger) uncle, respectively].”

“Which hall do you belong to, which helmsman?”

“Xuangui [lit. mysterious turtle] Hall, Wang Laoyezi [old master], under the jurisdiction of Chang Jiang [Yangzte river] district’s twenty-seventh cabin. I was sent here only three years ago.”

“How can Chang Jiang district’s disciple be sent here?”

The little beggar sighed and said, “No matter which Clan, which Sect, there are always a few disciples with a rather bad luck.”

The relationship between Beggar Clan and Lu Xiaofeng was very deep, all Beggar Clan’s disciples could be considered Lu Xiaofeng’s friends. And the words of a friend, Lu Xiaofeng always had little doubt.

From the mouth of this little beggar Lu Xiaofeng was able to confirm several things.

Liu Chengfeng indeed died in a dark alley, and Zhao Xiazi was indeed the one who brought him back. At that time the murder weapon was indeed still stuck on Liu Chengfeng’s dead body.

Now , the Beggar Clan is involved. Interesting. Would an LXF story be an LXF story without a beautiful woman?

Thanks, foxs. You string these words beautifully.

Thanks foxs ..putting more meat on the video I saw.

Thanks foxs

Default Chapter 3 - Part 5

Jaya, thanks, I don't feel like it, but thanks. Ysabel, it's hard to convey what happens in one's mind onto the screen. Anh, you are welcome.

Short update. I had extra time due to the holiday.

Question is –

“But the first person who discovered Liu Daye’s dead body was not me.” The little beggar spoke with a very convincing tone, “People in our line of work, although we love to roam to the east and stroll to the west in the middle of the night, but when I got to that dark alley that night, there were at least two people ahead of me.”

“Oh?”

“I wasn’t going to go to that alley, it was because I heard Liu Daye’s miserable cry that I rushed there.”

“And when you got there, you saw two people already there?”

“Right.”

“What kind of people?”

“It was in the depth of the night, I could not see their faces clearly, plus as soon as they saw me, they quickly ran away.” The little beggar went on, “But I can tell that those two people, one was a man, the other a woman.”

“One man and one woman?”

Lu Xiaofeng immediately thought about the masked assassin and the woman who masqueraded as an old woman but have a pair of nice legs whom he came across at Zhao Xiazi’s rear courtyard.

(Six)

The room was of a very simple construction, the furnishing was only a broken-down wooden table which paint has peeled off long ago, the bed was a worn out bed.

All of these were not a big deal. The big deal was that in the room there was no friend, on the table there was no wine, and on the bed there was one person less.

In this kind of room, Lu Xiaofeng actually did not want to stay, even more, he would definitely not want to sleep on the bed.

But right now Lu Xiaofeng has already lay on the bed. Liu Chengfeng was his friend. Liu Chengfeng’s death was indeed too strange.

Sleeping so far away in a desolate little town also seemed to be unspeakably odd.

If Lu Xiaofeng did not care of even these kinds of things, what other things would he care?

If Lu Xiaofeng did not care of even these kinds of things, then Lu Xiaofeng would not be Lu Xiaofeng either.

To deal with this matter, he had to think about a lot of other things first.

Up to now, all the clues that Lu Xiaofeng had come from the little beggar and Zhao Xiazi. These two did not seem to lie, yet the strange thing was, there seemed to be a contradiction between the two.

But what was the contradiction? Lu Xiaofeng was unable to explain. There are a lot of things he was unable to understand, he could not even see the shadow, he could not even see the door.

It was the moment where he wanted his head to be as big as three heads when he suddenly heard a strange noise.

His heart suddenly jumped.

Everyone knew that Lu Xiaofeng was by no means a person who could be easily excited, but right now his heart was thumping really wild.

Lu Xiaofeng’s heart had always been beating, it’s just that right now the beating of his heart was a lot faster than usual. Because he suddenly heard someone else’s heart beating, ‘thump, thump, thump’; on top of that, he also heard a light labored breathing, and the noise came from outside the thin wooden door, and the noise was a very seductive female voice.

More importantly, Lu Xiaofeng immediately recognized the woman making this sound was the slim-waisted, slender-legged lady boss, the lady boss who, when she walked on the street, her whole body was twisting and turning like a snake.

She was rushing from across the courtyard, she ran onto the door with elevated heartrate and heavy, labored breathing.

Second watch of the night [between 9-11pm] she ran toward the room of an unknown traveller, what did she want? Lu Xiaofeng did not even dare to think about.

As a traveller who went far from home, if he thought too much about this kind of matter all night long, how could he get some sleep? Tonight naturally Lu Xiaofeng would not get any sleep, because the lady boss has already pushed the door and came in.

The door was not bolted, that’s why the lady boss was able to push the door and walk in. But as she came in, she closed the door and bolted it.

Lu Xiaofeng lay in bed like a dead man, he did not move at all. But his heart was moved.

A healthy, normal man, a solitary, lonely traveller, if in this situation he was able to prevent his heart from being moved, then he was really dead.

Lu Xiaofeng did not move, only because he wanted to see what this charming, flirtatious lady boss would do by coming here in the dead of the night.

Could it be that she came to search his luggage? Was it to kill him? Or was it to seduce him?

As a man, naturally Lu Xiaofeng was hoping that the reason she came here was the last one.

This was man’s vanity and pride. It’s possible to any man to entertain such hope.

Fortunately, Lu Xiaofeng also entertained different idea.

If this crafty lady boss was coming to kill him, at least he would get the proof that she was related to Liu Chengfeng’s murder case; in which case the scope of Lu Xiaofeng’s investigation could be narrowed somewhat.

Unfortunately, the lady boss did not even have the slightest idea of killing him.

The lantern in the room had already been extinguished. From outside the window, there was a lantern light of unknown origin, dimly illuminated the lady boss’ waist and her pair of slender legs, the curves of the legs were clearly visible under the thin and soft long gown.

Lu Xiaofeng suddenly opened his mouth, “You should know where the lantern is, go light it.”

The lady boss seemed surprised, her pair of snow-white hands went up to gently pat her ample breasts.

“You scared me to death, you really scared me out of my skin.” She asked Lu Xiaofeng, “Isn’t this very good? Why do you want me to light the lantern?”

It was Lu Xiaofeng’s answer that would really scare most women out of their skin, “Because I want to see your legs,” he said.

The lady boss giggled. “What’s so good about my legs? I won’t show it to you.”

Unexpectedly Lu Xiaofeng put on an act like a spoiled brat, “I like to see, I want to see, I cannot not see it.”

The lady boss sighed, “Ay, you. You are really annoying; do you know that?” Although her mouth said those words, yet the lantern on the broken-down wooden table was lit by her.

The lady boss turned her body that it faced the light, and then she threw her charming and fluid glance toward Lu Xiaofeng, “Will this do?”

“Not enough.”

“Not enough?” the lady boss asked, “Why not enough?”

“Because now I see only your skirt, I haven’t seen your legs.”

“What do you want?” the lady boss’ fluid glance seemed to ripple, “Could it be that you want me to pull up my skirt?”

“Exactly right,” Lu Xiaofeng said with malicious smile, “That’s exactly what I have in mind.”

With fine and white teeth the lady boss bit her lower lip gently, “Ay, you; you are indeed my destined love [in opera].”

If a woman calls you her destined love, then you may rest assure that womenfolk definitely will not refuse a request from a destined love. Therefore, very soon Lu Xiaofeng was able to see the lady boss’ legs.

This pair of legs did not give anybody any reason to complain; even the most picky man ought to feel very satisfied.

However, was sighing in his heart, so much so that his disappointment showed on his face.

Because this pair of legs was not the one he wanted to see.

First!

Thanks Foxs!

I think every extraordinary experts in the wuxia world has superb memories (XZ, GJ, YG, ZWJ & LHC comes to mind, not to mention the genius HR and the martial arts theory genius WYY). With the split second LXF saw the pair of legs, he can already remember them clearly.

Thanks, foxs.