Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Lu Xiaofeng Book 7: Laughter of The Sword God [剑神一笑 Jian Shen Yi Xiao]

Although you may be a little tired and have a few small grammatical mistakes, I see you haven't lost anything when it comes to cliffhangers

Great work as always foxs, thanks
    --=={Grundle}==--

Thanks foxs

Default Chapter 7 - Part 2

ycb, thanks. I'll fix no. 2, but not sure about no. 1. DongBin, if I do, will you promise to help? Jaya, Sword, Ysabel, Anh, you are welcome. Grundle, I keep saying that it was unintentional, but nobody believes me.

Yet the fact was that the blade did not pierce its target, and could not be pulled back either. It was as if it suddenly pierced a piece of rock, and was suddenly got stuck inside.

And then her face paled.

In all her life she had never imagined that her blade would be caught by just two fingers, not only that, it happened only in an instant.

This kind of thing would never have happened.

She exerted her strength to pull the dagger out, but she could not. She exerted her strength to push it forward, yet it did not move even one tiny bit. Practically her blade seemed to grow roots in Lu Xiaofeng’s fingers.

She raised her left foot to kick. When she kicked, her shoulder did not move, her eyes did not blink. Her kick did not give any warning at all; surprisingly, the kick she was using was the extremely-difficult-to-train ‘shadowless kick’. Therefore, her kick immediately went toward Lu Xiaofeng’s hand.

Her feet were natural, they were not bound. The shoes she was wearing were embroidered satin that was as soft and as light as skin. When caught inside Lu Xiaofeng’s hand, it felt just like a bare foot. Therefore, her pale face suddenly blushed pink, even her breathing seemed to be a little bit shorter but faster.

Lu Xiaofeng suddenly felt that she was not as ugly nor annoying as a moment ago, so much so that he started to feel that she was a bit alluring, a bit touching.

But the tone of her voice was still as harsh, “What are you doing?” she asked Lu Xiaofeng.

“I am not doing anything.”

“Why did you catch my foot?”

“Because you were kicking me.”

“Let me go.”

“I can’t.”

“Why?”

“Because I don’t want to be kicked to death by you.”

The toothless old lady has been standing on the side, watching them with a wide grin on her face, as if she was watching an opera. At first Lu Xiaofeng thought that she was a mute; unexpectedly now she smiled wide and asked, “You can’t let her foot go, are you going to hold her foot in your hand like that for the rest of your life?”

The pink face blushed deeper red now, the heart was beating even faster, the situation did not look too good.

Right this moment, suddenly from the small house deep inside the flowers and trees came a voice, “Gong Ping, don’t fool around in front of Lu Gongzi [young master], quickly invite him in!”

Not only the voice was noble and graceful, it was also gentle, soft and sweet; what kind of person had such voice? One could only imagine.

Lu Xiaofeng’s face seemed to blush a little as well. Under any circumstances, holding a young woman’s foot in his hand was definitely not something that a gentleman would do.

Yet the toothless old lady plainly took this exact moment to speak to him, still with a wide smile on her face, “Young man, if I were you, I would never let her go. I guarantee that as soon as you let go, your belly will be kicked.”

Lu Xiaofeng still loosened his grip.

To him, being kicked in the stomach was not a big deal, even if he was kicked seven, eight times, he would not die, but if he was being despised by a noble, beautiful, and a wine lover woman, he could really die.

The old woman looked at him, she laughed that the wrinkles on the corner of her eyes grew even deeper, “Lu Xiaofeng, you are indeed not a ‘thing’, now even I, an old woman, who is not only old, but my eyes are almost blind, can see that.”

Not only Gong Ping did not lift her leg to kick Lu Xiaofeng’s abdomen, it seemed that she did not even dare to look up. With her head down she walked away, leading him along the flowery path.

Lu Xiaofeng followed behind her.

There are two types of women in the world. The first type walks like a coffin on the move. The other type walks with their waists swaying like fresh, beautiful flower in the wind.

Gong Ping belonged to the second type, but she deliberately trying to control herself, intentionally putting up a very rigid appearance, never letting her body parts below the waist to sway the least bit, never letting the person walking behind her to see any movement.

Too bad no matter how hard one tries, one’s posture is very difficult to conceal; no matter what, one simply cannot turn a coffin into a flower, and vice versa, no one can change a flower into a coffin.

Walking behind her, Lu Xiaofeng was extremely delighted. Ever since he came to this small town, which even bird did not lay eggs, his mood has never been better.

But by the time he saw Gong Susu, he felt more unbearable than if his stomach was being kicked.

There was neither flower nor burning incense inside the room, but there was a distinct smell of fragrance similar to the newly sawed wood deep in the mountains, clean and fresh. A woman wearing violet robe was standing with her back to the door. She stood in front of the painting ‘Ferocious Hunting in The Fall’.

Drawn in the picture was a king, riding on a white tall steed, with a bow in his hand and arrows in the quiver, a hawk perched on his shoulder, while his entourage followed behind him, shouting and cheering, and the hunting dogs jumping and howling by the horse.

A clear and boundless sky, blue sky, crisp autumn weather, the king was high-spirited and vigorous, the painting looked alive on paper.

But the one looking at the painting was as thin as paper. Lu Xiaofeng sighed inwardly.

Naturally he had already guessed who the king on the painting was, and the one looking at the painting was, of course, the Gong Susu that he wholeheartedly wanted to see.

Those two people, one in the painting, one in a dream. Dreams are like smoke, lingering from the past, passion and enmity intertwined, love and hate intersect; even if the one in the painting could forget, how could the one looking at the painting deal with it?

Lu Xiaofeng suddenly felt that perhaps he should not have barged in on her at this kind of time, yet he could not bear not to see her just for a quick glance.

This feeling made him really wanted to give himself a couple of heavy slaps on the face.

When she turned around, Lu Xiaofeng only had one kind of feeling. He felt that he was a complete fool.

This imperial lady was definitely not the person he was looking for.

Although her hair was still jet-black and shiny, although her body was well-maintained, her facial features were also still as noble and graceful as before, but her prime years had passed long ago.

Based on her age, she was old enough to be Lu Xiaofeng’s mother.

A woman like her, nobody would ever associate her with a murder case.

Like a confused man, Lu Xiaofeng has blindly come to this place, furthermore, he insisted on seeing her, as if he would die if he did not see her.

But now Lu Xiaofeng did not even have the courage to take a glance toward her.

Yet Gong Susu was looking at him. With some kind of extraordinary elegance she smiled and said, “Lu Gongzi, we have never met before, we have not had any dealings with each other either, yet you insist on seeing me; is there any particular reason?”

“There isn’t,” Lu Xiaofeng hurriedly replied, “Not the least bit of reason.”

“Why did you insist on seeing me then?”

Lu Xiaofeng could only laugh wryly. Naturally he could not tell her that ‘a friend’ has swindled him to come; he could not tell her even more that he was here to investigate a murder case, that he was following a clue. Sometimes he could not even tell a lie.

He could only stand there with a foolish look on his face; just like a child that has just been caught doing something wrong by his teacher.

Suddenly Gong Susu’s eyes were brimming with sympathy and understanding. “I understand your feeling. Right now you must be very disappointed in your heart, because you have never expected that I am this old.” Her laughter was extremely gentle and warm, “Women who are old are like wine that have been kept in the dark for a long time; Lu Gongzi can’t possibly interested in it.”

Now Lu Xiaofeng really wished he could dig a hole and crawl into it, or perhaps find a place where there is no one else, and then crash his own head against the wall. If Jin Qiliang were around right now, he would definitely strung him with a very long rope, and hang him till he was dead.

Gong Susu laughed again and said, “It’s just that Lu Gongzi’s illustrious name, I have long looked forward to meeting you. Since you are already here, I must ask you to stay and have a cup of wine.” She said, “But I also know that this cup of wine, you would drink it with very much difficulty.”

She was a woman who understood men very well, plus she was very gentle. This kind of women was not too many then, and now it is getting less and less.

Lu Xiaofeng suddenly raised his head to look straight at her; with much difficulty he said, “I really want to say a few words, but I am not sure if I should say it.”

“Speak.”

“No matter how old you are, you are the most gentle and the most lovely women that I have ever treasured in my life.” Lu Xiaofeng looked at her eyes, “I am telling you the truth, I don’t know if you believe me or not.”

“I certainly believe you,” Gong Susu said. Suddenly she smiled sweetly, “Even if you said those words just to please me, I would rather believe it as the truth.”

Lu Xiaofeng also laughed. With this laughter he reverted back to his unique, pleasant and bright personality. “I also hope that what Gongzhu said just now is also the truth; you really wanted me to stay and have a cup of wine.”

“If it is the truth?”

“Then I wish that Gongzhu will not give me just a cup of wine.” Lu Xiaofeng said, “To be able to drink wine with such a beautiful woman like Gongzhu, I want to at least drink three, five hundred cups.”

On Gong Susu’s smiling face suddenly appeared a young-girl-like blush, even her eyes seemed to be brightened. “No wonder people say that Lu Xiaofeng is a lovely man, even an old woman like me is also fond of you, much less those young misses.”

Drinking wine was undoubtedly a delight, therefore, since time immemorial, there are always people who drink wine, moreover, the number of those who drink is not necessarily less than those who don’t.

People who drink can also be divided into two groups. The first group will be drunk as soon as they drink, once they are drunk they will vomit, speak mouthful of nonsense, crawl on the ground, run wildly around the house naked, so much so that they might set the house on fire; anything can happen.

Thanks for another update.

A longer update. Wine and women, LXF's passions.

Thanks, foxs.

I am re-reading HSDS and more than half-way through. I was surprised to read (I did not remember reading it) that ZWJ also caught a sword with his two fingers when fighting Fang Dongbai, the Heaven Sword at that.

That was a splendid foxs! Gu Long writes slightly differently in this novel, quite similar in vein to 7 Assassins. Or is this your translation skills? Let me know how I can be of help to you.

Thanks foxs - longish update. More women ...

Thanks foxs

Thanks Foxs!

Default Chapter 7 - Part 3

ycb, Ysabel, Anh, you are welcome. Jaya, I am rather vague here, but I think catching the enemy's weapon with two fingers is not unique to LXF, it's just that his skill was special. DongBin, I can handle day-to-day Chinese, but when it comes to history, poetry, and such, I am doomed. owlHoot, I haven't seen your username for a while, welcome back.

Some people are not easy to get drunk, or even if they are drunk, others are not able to see it. No matter how much they drink, not only they do not throw up, make noise or go wild, their faces do not even change. Sometimes after drinking a bit of wine, they are much more clear-headed than people who don’t drink; even their reaction becomes much faster than usual.

Lu Xiaofeng was such a person.

He himself did not deny that when he first came here, his brains was a bit not too clear.

An invaluable Persian dagger, a bewildering murder case, plus a banished imperial lady very full with romantic fantasy. His head seemed to be stuffed full of confusing, mixed up matters. It was not until he downed seven, eight cups of zhuyeqing [green bamboo leaf (wine)] in one go that he felt that all these confusing things were flushed clean.

His mind suddenly became clear again. Something that he did not notice a while ago, suddenly reappeared on his mind, and also suddenly became very important to him.

First of all, he recalled Gong Ping’s feet and legs. When he grabbed her foot, he could feel the firmness of her leg, the strength and elasticity of her flesh and muscles. At that time he should have thought about the pair of long and firm legs underneath the purple long skirt. At that time he should have thought about trying to look at Gong Ping’s legs.

The first time he met a woman, he should have looked at her legs; although he would be going a bit too far, for the sake of a good friend’s death, going a bit too far is excusable.

Next, Lu Xiaofeng thought about Gong Susu’s voice. Her voice was gentle and graceful. Only an extremely educated lady of a prestigious family could be so touching.

The first time Lu Xiaofeng heard her voice, he was still on the flower path in the courtyard, but her voice came from the wooden cabin, “Gong Ping, don’t fool around in front of Lu Gongzi, quickly invite him in.”

At that time they have not met, how did she know that the visitor outside was Lu Xiaofeng?

The little cabin was some distance away from the flower garden, the gentle, soft and sweet voice was definitely not a shout or scream. She spoke gently, yet from far away Lu Xiaofeng was able to hear every single word very clearly, as if the speaker was right next to him.

Lu Xiaofeng suddenly realized that it was not a case of friend of a friend swindled him to come here, there was totally no reason behind it.

Sometimes, although drinking a bit of wine can make people become more clear-headed and keen, unfortunately, this time it was not so much.

Drinking till this time, one is usually not too far away from being drunk. Sometimes one would feel that he is as sober as Han Xin[1], who was able to move his troops like deity, whose prediction of enemy’s movement never missed; but then suddenly one would feel so drunk that he did not even know what nonsense he was talking about.

Lu Xiaofeng’s condition was like that.

All this time Gong Ping stayed by Gong Susu’s side, to wait upon her. All along Lu Xiaofeng was staring at her legs. Noticing his gaze, Gong Ping was so angry that her face paled, but like a leering thief Lu Xiaofeng was still staring at her, and he was giggling at her.

“Miss Ping, I bet you look better wearing skirt than wearing trousers, and if you don’t wear any skirt at all, I bet you will look even better.”

What kind of bulls1t was it?

Gong Ping suddenly made her move. From the ribbon wrapped around her waist she suddenly pulled a blade forged from best quality Myanmar steel. Stirring the air around it, the blade vibrated into a random pattern, and was thrust into Lu Xiaofeng’s eye.

A lot of people actually thought that Lu Xiaofeng’s eyes should be blinded.

If he were blind, there would be no way he could use his two demon-possessed fingers to clamp other people’s weapon.

If he were blind, a lot of other people’s secrets would be safe, because he would not be able to see a lot of things that other people did not want him to see.

Too bad in this world, eight or nine out of ten matters did not go as one wish. Oftentimes God did not do as humans’ desire.

Therefore, Lu Xiaofeng did not go blind yet. Therefore, he saw that when Gong Ping pulled the dagger, a piece of jade pendant fell from her belt.

Seeing this piece of jade pendant, immediately his countenance changed, as if he was really stabbed by the blade; furthermore, the blade was piercing his vital point.

The blade was only seven cun, seven fen long [approx. 20cm/8”], a short dagger. The technique used was appropriate for this kind of dagger, the style and variation were very fast, the way she moved was very vicious. It was indeed the main principle of dagger technique.

Gong Ping held the dagger in an upside-down manner, with her thumb inside the ring at the end of the hilt. As soon as her strike missed, the tip of the dagger slashed horizontally across Lu Xiaofeng’s face.

Looking at the speed with which she changed the direction of the blade, making an ‘X’ on other people’s face seemed to be easy enough; piercing the enemy’s heart in one stab did not seem to be a too-difficult-matter either.

Looking at the viciousness, efficient and straightforward way in which she moved, without the slightest degree of hesitation at all, it was obvious that it was not the first time she attempted to do this thing.

Unfortunately, this time unexpectedly her blade failed to slash; in fact, she could not even move the blade half a cun. Because her blade was suddenly clamped by Lu Xiaofeng’s two fingers.

She has always been very wary of Lu Xiaofeng’s two fingers. With the lesson she learned the previous time, she was confident that this time she would not ‘follow the track of an overturned cart’.

Yet for an unknown reason these two fingers suddenly popped out of nowhere and caught her blade; as if the fingers suddenly materialized out of thin air.

Worse yet, this time Lu Xiaofeng was not as polite as the last time.

While his right hand’s thumb and index fingers clipped the tip of the dagger, his left hand clutched around her neck. In an instant his foot also stepped on hers, so that she was tightly under his control.

Gong Ping was so angry that her eyes seemed to be shooting fire, yet she was absolutely unable to move.

The imperial lady sighed, “Lu Gongzi, I always heard that you are a man with the most compassion toward fragrance and appreciation toward jade, but looking at your manner right now, you are really unworthy of the compliment.” She sighed and then added, “You are really disappointing.”

Lu Xiaofeng also sighed, “To be honest with you, even I am a bit disappointed at myself.”

“In my opinion, a man who carry [on a shoulder pole] manure for a living will have a bit better manners toward a girl than you do.”

“In my opinion, most probably they are not just a bit better, but seventy, eighty, or even ninety percent better than I am.”

“Then why did you do it?” Gong Susu asked, “Are you drunk?”

“I am not.” Lu Xiaofeng replied in deadly earnest, “I can guarantee that I am at least seventy, eighty, or even ninety percent more sober than any manure carrier in the world.”

“By doing that, what is it that you actually want?”

With a devious chuckle Lu Xiaofeng said, “Actually, I don’t want anything; I just want to ask her trousers to leave her momentarily, so that I can take a look at her legs.”

What kind of dog fart was that? Compared to the worst smelling dog fart in the world, it was at least seventy, eighty, or even ninety percent more stinky. Could it be that this man was crazy?

He was not crazy. The one nearly went crazy from anger was Gong Ping.

With a very shocked expression on her face Gong Susu looked at him, up and down from head to toe, for half a day, and then she sighed and said, “Now I finally know what this is all about.”

“Oh?”

“Lu Xiaofeng would never do such thing, yet you are doing it; hence, essentially you are not Lu Xiaofeng.”

“I am not Lu Xiaofeng? What kind of toy am I?”

“You are not much of a toy,” Gong Susu drily said, “You are no more than an anthomaniac.” [Translator’s note: not sure, 花痴. My dictionary did not give me any definition that makes sense, Bing translator gave me a simple ‘s1ut’, Google translator came up with ‘anthomaniac’, which, upon further search, yielded ‘a person who suffers an extravagant passion for flowers’.]

She went on, “If a woman is an anthomaniac, perhaps men would love her. But anthomaniac men are different; when a woman sees an anthomaniac man, there is only one way to deal with him.”

Unexpectedly Lu Xiaofeng acted like he was very interested, “Which way?” he asked.

The imperial lady spelled out word by word, “This way.” [Orig. 就是这种法子 – ‘exactly this kind of way’.]

This sentence only has six words. Before she even finished speaking all six words, five different objects already flew toward Lu Xiaofeng.

A pair of chopsticks, a wine cup, a small dish of soy sauce, and a big bowl full of soup.

The bowl was the first to fly. Because the bowl was still more than half full of winter bamboo shoots and chicken soup, when the bowl flew, the soup splashed. Even though it did not splash onto Lu Xiaofeng’s eyes, it did obstruct his line of sight, so that as behind the bowl a series of attack came one after another, he could not see it clearly.

This attack was textbook style ‘poti’ [‘po’ - break/defeat, ‘ti’ – topic/subject’; writing style in which the main subject is approached directly from the outset]. Those without learning won’t be able to break [po] this problem [ti].

After that, the wine cup flew. When it was flying, it already disintegrated into seventy, eighty pieces, just like seventy, eighty pieces of irregularly shaped objects, some had sharp corners like sharp secret projectiles.

The pair of chopsticks flew as two flying nails, one flew toward Lu Xiaofeng’s hand that was clamping the blade, the other toward the small of his back.

The wide and flat soy sauce dish was spinning incessantly in the air, nobody knew the target of its attack, which part of Lu Xiaofeng’s body would it strike? The saucer was round, as it spun, how could anybody tell its direction?

Lu Xiaofeng was not mistaken. This delicate, gentle and graceful dying king’s concubine was a martial art expert with consummate skills.

Obviously she was able to speak from several zhang away, yet made the hearer felt as if she was speaking right next to his ear. It was a feat no ordinary people could do. The strike that she just launched, even less people would be able to accomplish.

The five objects were plain utensils that people use daily during meals, yet in her hands, these objects have become deadly weapons. Moreover, with just one attack, she had completely sealed the opponent’s escape route.

A king’s wife who had fallen from grace due to disfavor, how did she acquire this supreme feat that was able to kill people in an instant? How could her move be this accurate, experienced, carefully planned, and impenetrable?

Is it because her killing experience was much richer than anybody could ever imagine?

Looking at the way she made her move just now, most probably it was very seldom that she failed to kill her target. She made her move this time, naturally she was also confident that she would succeed.

Every angle, every situation, had been very carefully considered. Only one thing that she did not consider.

She did not consider the chicken soup.

People may have different views on chicken soup, yet chicken soup treats everybody equally.

Chicken soup in a bowl, you drink it, it is chicken soup; other people drink it, it is still chicken soup. Chicken soup splashed out, the liquid splashing onto people’s eyes is still chicken soup. While it is true that the chicken soup obstructed Lu Xiaofeng’s line of sight, Gong Susu was equally affected.

By the time the chicken soup filled the air like droplets of rain, Gong Susu suddenly discovered that Lu Xiaofeng has disappeared.

Lu Xiaofeng was gone, it was not a big deal, but even Gong Ping has also disappeared. So much so that the jade pendant that was falling on the floor just now also disappeared without a trace.

To top it off, Lu Xiaofeng still wholeheartedly wanted to see the pair of legs belonging to Gong Ping.

[1] Han Xin (-196BC), famous general of first Han emperor Liu Bang.

Thanks foxs. Another longish one.

I always imagine LXF with a sword when I am reading his stories but, as in this fight scene, he uses his body and his two fingers. Thanks for the update.

Thanks for another exciting chapter ... as good as Book 2. (Have emailed you ...)

Thanks, foxs.

Thank u Foxs!
    Really great story telling!

Thanks foxs

Default Chapter 8 - Part 1

Ysabel, Jaya, Clown, Anh, you are welcome. Jotaro, I think LXF has never known for his sword skill, if my memory serves me right, he never carried any weapon with him. DongBin, sorry I haven't had any chance to check my email. I have good news, I have bad news. Good news is (good for you, the readers, not me): I am working off-site on a project, long hours, nonstop until the first of the year, I have to leave home 5:30am, and these past couple of days (the project started just yesterday actually) I did not get home until almost 7pm, dead tired and just want to go to bed. The good news is that since I am the project manager, I have plenty of time just sitting around, watching other people working ... hence I had time to translate. Bad news is (wait, that was the bad news already, 'bad' for me, that is), I do not have internet access. So here's Chapter 8. If I have enough material, I might post more updates soon.

Chapter 8 – Can a jade pendant run away?
    (Translated by Foxs)

(One)

When someone wants to go, there are a lot of things he does not need to bring; even his ears, nose, eyes, and arms he can leave behind, but he simply must bring his two legs along.

With no legs, how can he go?

This time naturally Gong Ping also had to take her legs along. However, the situation was a bit different. This time, even if she did not bring her legs, she would still be able to go.

Because she was being carried away by Lu Xiaofeng.

Lu Xiaofeng definitely would not leave her legs behind. He could have cared less if the rest of her body was left behind, but he absolutely must take this pair of legs along.

For some women, their legs are more important than their heads. Although head is the most important body part, although on the head there are brains, face, eyes, nose, mouth and ears, in some women’s view, the most valuable part of her entire body was not the head.

(Two)

Gong Ping clamped her legs tight; she was determined to protect this place at all cost, she would rather die than to let others violate this place, she would rather die than to let others take off her pants.

Too bad she already knew that the strength she could still use was not much.

Because by the time she heard her imperial lady said ‘This way’ [see Chapter 7, original Chinese has six characters ‘jiu shi zhe zhong fa zi’], she found out that four or five of her acupoints, although not vital acupoints, but could cause unbearable pain, were already under Lu Xiaofeng’s control.

To a woman like her, suddenly losing the power to fight back was a matter that was extremely difficult to accept.

In fact, when she heard the first two words ‘jiu shi’, she was already under his control. By the time ‘zhe zhong fa zi’, four words were spoken, her body was already perched on Lu Xiaofeng’s shoulder.

At that time, she felt as though she was sitting on a real phoenix, fluttering and soaring through the ninth heaven.

She had heard people say that in Jianghu, the person with the best qinggong was the number one Divine Thief under the heavens, who was able to masquerade into any personality at any time, Sikong Zhaixing. She had also heard even more people say that Silver Fox of the Great Snowy Mountain, who enjoyed rising reputation in Jianghu recently, when he unleashed his unique school’s qinggong on a snow-covered mountain range, he was able to cover a thousand li [1 li is approx. ½ km or 1/3 mile] in one stretch, without leaving any footprints. Even flying immortals were no more than this.

Of course there were other people who said that Wudang’s former famous character Wooden Taoist, Honest Monk who roamed the Jianghu, Hua Manlou whose eyes were blind but his heart was not, all had supreme qinggong skill, enough so that they could be considered Jianghu’s experts.

Other than Ximen Chuixue, whose swordsmanship has reached ‘divine’ stage, so that basically he did not even have any need to fully unleash his qinggong anymore, there were at least thirteen people in Jianghu whose qinggong could be considered first class.

Naturally these legends were not unfounded.

But now Gong Ping knew that those legends, which she thought had a lot of basis behind them, were actually no more than that, a legend.

Because right now she already knew who had the number one qinggong in the world; furthermore, she had experienced it firsthand, not based on listening to other people’s legend.

When Lu Xiaofeng was flying in the air, she felt as if she was soaring in the cloud or riding the fog. Breaking through the window’s paper covering, flitting across the small courtyard, climbing over the twigs-gate, Gong Ping’s feeling was just like that.

When her body moved swiftly, the sudden movement gave her the illusory feeling of loss of gravity; the blade-like cold wind assaulting her face felt like needles penetrating her bones and marrow. All these feelings were enough to excite an exhilarating feeling in her heart.

A woman who originally was full of confidence of her own strength, suddenly losing all her power, it was like a sheep suddenly fell into a hungry wolf, which was the hands of this man; she was completely at his mercy.

Naturally this kind of situation was very tragic, but sometimes it would stimulate certain women that they are shaking with excitement.

Naturally speed was also some kind of stimulant.

Resting on Lu Xiaofeng’s shoulder, riding along Lu Xiaofeng’s flight, every single feeling Gong Ping experienced was a new and odd stimulus. Each stimulus could give rise to an urge, until in the end it was enough to arouse urges in even the most arrogant, stubborn, and conservative woman.

Each stimulus was enough to arouse her body’s primal desire.

It was the kind of desire that usually women do not wish for other people to know; so much so that she herself refused to admit that she knew.

(Three)

Although Gong Ping was determined to keep her legs clamped tight, but even she herself could feel that her determination has collapsed.

She was already twenty-nine years old. She was already a very mature woman. Every single part of her body has fully developed, moreover, she was maturing very well.

Exactly because of this reason that oftentimes she used the most arduous way to temper herself, to exhaust her own physical strength.

Naturally she also took cold baths in very cold nights.

A twenty-year old woman, if she did not have a man, even though it was so easy for her to spend the days, once twilight started to settle, the curtain of the night began to go down, it would be very difficult for her to pass the day.

This condition actually started to plague a woman when she was just sixteen years old. By the time she was twenty-one, it was the end of a phase. When she was twenty-nine, it was another end of a phase. Thirty-five was another phase. By the time she was forty-five, all the phases have settled down.

If she did not have an understanding and sensitive man by her side, any phase would make a woman feel painful emptiness.

A woman’s heart is indeed very difficult to fathom, it is really like searching for a needle at the bottom of the ocean. It was not merely men’s opinion, even women themselves also had more or less the same idea.

Gong Ping had never thought that at a moment like this, she would think about such thing. She only felt an exhaustion spell that her mind drifted into a distant and indistinct state, creating a dream that she has not dreamed for a very long time.

When she awoke, she found out Lu Xiaofeng was staring at her with a very peculiar expression. She suddenly also realized that her face was burning hot.

Lu Xiaofeng laughed. A bit evil laugh. Gong Ping’s face grew even hotter, her heartbeat also quickened. Have this evil man already seen through my thought?

What worried she more was: what did this evil want to do to her?

“Miss Gong, if you think that I am going to do something unruly to you, then you are wrong.” Lu Xiaofeng smiled, “You must trust me, I am a man who has always followed rules.”

At first Gong Ping was determined not to let this evil man speak, yet she simply could not control herself, “If you are really following rules, why did you kidnap me here?”

‘Here’ being a very warm and dark place, everywhere she looked, she did not see anybody else. The light was also very dim.

If a man wanted to take advantage of a woman, nothing could be better than this kind of place. In this kind of situation, any woman would feel really scared.

If it was only fear, it was not a big deal. The strange thing was: other than fear, there was also a bit of excitement and arousal.

Only a man who understands women very well would know how much excitement this kind of situation would bring.

Therefore, Lu Xiaofeng laughed again.

“Miss Gong, when I first saw you, I felt that there is really nothing great about you. But the more I see you, I always feel that each time you look different than the previous time. The more I see you, the more I feel that you are lovely.” Lu Xiaofeng said, “And I believe Mr. Liu must have shared my opinion.”

“Who is Mr. Liu?”

“Right now Mr. Liu is nothing but a dead man, but when he was alive, he was a very remarkable man,” Lu Xiaofeng said.

“He was a very remarkable man?”

“At least he would not have stabbed to death head-on in a dark alley; unless the killer was someone that he was very fond of.” Lu Xiaofeng said, “So much so that he even gave the jade pendant he always brought with him to her.”

“When you said ‘her’, it seems to me that you are talking about a woman.”

“It does seem that way.”

“And the woman you are talking about, it seems to be me.”

“It does seem that way.”

“And the jade pendant you are talking about, it seems to be the piece that just fell from my body a moment ago.”

Lu Xiaofeng sighed. “Miss Gong, it’s not that I am complimenting you, but you are indeed a lot smarter than I thought.”

Gong Ping also sighed. “Lu Shaoye [young master], it’s not that I do not want to compliment you, but you are indeed a lot more stupid than I thought.”

Erotic fantasy has always been easy to cool off and disappear, because it always comes quick, it also goes away fast.

Gong Ping’s voice and demeanor have already become very cold.

“I know that the Mr. Liu you were talking about was Liu Chengfeng, and you must thought that this jade pendant was given to me by him, therefore, he and I must have very close relationship, therefore, he could not possibly guard against me, therefore, I would be able to use my usual short dagger to kill him in dark alleys every day.”

She asked Lu Xiaofeng, “Isn’t that what you are thinking?”

“Yes.”

“And because of that you kidnapped me and brought me to this place, as a result I found out that you are an idiot.”

“Oh?”

“If I really did kill Liu Chengfeng, why would I wear his jade pendant on me? Could it be that I was afraid you may not know that I was the assassin who murdered your good friend?”

Thanks, again.

Thanks foxs for quick update.

Thanks, foxs.