Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Golden statue swordman

Really good story. I like the hero Li Then. Thank you and keep the goodwork.

There are some lines I think you means

He stopped for a while, and continued with laughed: “What I mean with some tricks, beside of entering Pek Kiam Po fortress and convincing trust from I Ci TO and his daughter
    He stopped for a while, and continued with laughed: “What I mean with some tricks, beside of entering Pek Kiam Po fortress and convincing trust from Wi Ci TO and his daughter

“I have investigated this matter secretly, and found that although Hong Mong Ling has tood talent but his behavior isn’t that good and honest. He secretly go out from fortress and have fun with courtesan.”
    “I have investigated this matter secretly, and found that although Hong Mong Ling has good talent but his behavior isn’t that good and honest. He secretly go out from fortress and have fun with courtesan.”

“Ha…ha…ha… How can you hace a thought that I am the golden dragon swordman, WI Ci To?”
    “Ha…ha…ha… How can you have a thought that I am the golden dragon swordman, WI Ci To?”

Liuw Su Chen was ssen sitting in front of dressing table with head down.
    Liuw Su Chen was seen sitting in front of dressing table with head down.

Liuw Su Cen saw that wine and disk already prepare, with soft and tempting tone she said: “Kongcu, please sit down.”
    Liuw Su Cen saw that wine and dish already prepare, with soft and tempting tone she said: “Kongcu, please sit down.”

Using his cold eye, hTi Then stole a glance at him and shout:
    Using his cold eye, Ti Then stole a glance at him and shout:

The auntie saw that both of them already mad and face each other became anxious and confused, shook her hand and said: “ Both of you, please don’t be mad, tis is all my fault.
    The auntie saw that both of them already mad and face each other became anxious and confused, shook her hand and said: “ Both of you, please don’t be mad, this is all my fault.

Book 2.2 Into Pek Kiam Po Fortress

The auntie that see hundreds taels come into her hands became happy, followed his behind she expressed her gratitude several times, and said: “Lu Kongcu, please come again next time. If you come, I will order Liuw Su Cen to cook several dishes to serve you. Su Cen isn’t just good at singing, dancing, and making poetry, she is a good chef too.”

Ti Then replied carelessly, he walked out fast. When he come out, in front of Tou Hoa Yuan already parked a luxury horse wagon. He threw in 2 of them inside the wagon and then he went in and sat down.

The driver of the horse carriage was the guard he gave tips before, he closed carriage’s door and run his horse wagon fast.

TI Then slowly approached to driver seat and asked: “Do you know the way to Pek Kiam Po fortress?”

“I know..i know..last year when Pocu celebrated his 60 years birthdays inside the fortress, at that time I went in to sightsee festivity too.”

“Ehm.. that’s really good. The distances to Pek Kiam Po still have 20 li left. I am going to lie down for a while, if the wagon has arrived at old siong tree, could you stop the cart and wake me up?”

Ti Then move into the wagon again, his fingers move fast to poke fainting point at Hong Mong Ling and Cang Bun Piauw bodies, after that he lied down and took a rest.

He fell asleep soon, because he already accustomed to travel all the way that was the reason he could slept everywhere as long as he didn’t think too much.

The wagon followed the road and moved for almost 1 hour, when it arrived at old siong tree that Ti Then said before, the guard stopped the wagon and called Ti Then, “Lu Kongcu..Lu Kongcu….Have you wake up?”

At the time when the wagon stopped, Ti Then already woke up from his rest, he sat up slowly and asked: “Ehm.. Already arrive?”

“Not yet, didn’t Kongcu order me before to call you at this place?”

“Ehm..” He hurried opened the wagon door and jumped out. He looked up to the sky and asked: “ Is it 2 o’clock now?”

“Right, after walk 2 more li we will arrive at Pek Kiam Po fortress.”

Ti Then rubbed his face to freshen up, and then took out Hong Mong Ling and Cang Bun Piauw from the wagon. “Enough, you can go home now.”

“Kongcu won’t take them to Pek Kiam Po fortress?”

“Of course I will take them in.”

“But..but…why?”

“If I use the wagon from Touw Hoa Yuan to bring them to Pek Kiam Po, of course Wi Pocu won’t forgive this Hong Mong Ling… If you can forgive the man, then just forgive him. Don’t need to go to extremes.”

The guard realized the meaning of Ti Then’s words, and said: “Oooh.. looks like Kongcu don’t want to explain what really happened to Wi Pocu, Wi Ci To.”

“That’s right.”

The pair of eyes from the guard stole a glance to Cang Bun Piauw body on the ground, and said again: “If that so, Lu Kongcu will use what story to explain about Mr. Cang to Wi Pocu.?”

“That isn’t my problem, Hong Mong Ling will do by himself.”

The guard laughed, and paid respect to him: “If that so, I am going back now.”

After said that, he move up to his driver seat and turn the wagon back to his brothel.

Before he went, Ti Then instructed him carefully: “After this, if someone investigate this incident, you guys from Touw Hoa Yuan can explain it based on true. But don’t you ever dare to tell that you had bring them until this place. You can just tell that I had brought them out of town.”

“Okay..” said the guard, and he whipped the horse, the wagon went fast to the town direction.

Ti Then stood silently until the wagon can’t be seen. He took off his luxury clothes to ragged one, and made over his hair to become messy like before. Under his luxury clothes, he still wore the ragged ones, so when he took off the luxury ones, in that moment he turned from Lu Kongcu to Ti Then that dirty and messy.

After wrapped up all Lu Kongcu belonging into bundle, he threw it away in secluded place around. After that, he took Hong Mong Ling and Cang Bun Piauw bodies and moved to Pek Kiam Po direction.

After walked several hundred steps, he reminded the words from the owner of golden statue:” After you went down from mountain, I would be like your worm in the stomach and followed you wherever you went.”

“Hm.. Why don’t I try it out to see if he really followed me continuously.”

After thought about that, he said to himself: “Soon, I will step in Pek Kiam Po, what do you think about my trick?”

After the voice sounding out for a while, no replied at all was heard. “Maybe the owner of golden statue didn’t follow to here.”

“Or maybe he intentionally didn’t want to reply.”

His thought concluded: “Hm..Hm.. looks like his word was just empty threat, Hmm..hmm..”

Thought like that, he fastened his moving speed to Pek Kiam Po.

The road that connected from town to Pek Kiam Po is wide and flat, it was made really well.

After travel for a while, suddenly in front of him, on the ground there was six words written so large.

“Wish you can achieve your dream fast.”

“Haa.. This is absolutely the writing from the owner of golden statue.” Ti Then inhaled deep, his face showed can’t be help expression. He smiled bitterly and said: “If you already come, I want to tell you one thing. I have spent all 300 taels you gave me.”

After that, he erased the words on the ground using his feet, and then continued his journey.

After moved several hundred steps, the replied can be seen on the ground. The word was: “You are too social as a man, it’s a pity to see how much you spent on Liuw Su Cen. Here I give you one hundred taels, you must use it sparingly, don’t waste this money.”

“To steal a hen, you need at least one handful of rice. However, Liuw Su Cen is a famous courtesan, hundreds taels to be spent for her is a normal matter. Don’t be a pinchpenny.”

“Are you going to follow me into Pek Kiam Po or not?”

He moved again quickly to Pek Kiam Po direction.

This time, the replied from the owner of golden statue can be found quite far away, and the replied was short.

“Following.”

Ti Then became fascinated and amused. Even though he never went to Pek Kiam Po, but he knew that the defense and surveillance in there was tight. It is not an easy task to get in without the guard notice. Of course, with the owner of golden statue skill, he can pass the guard easily, but the thing is how long he can stay without alarmed the surveillance.

His task in Pek Kiam Po was to get married to Wi Lian In, but this task can’t be done in just one night. If he must stay in Pek Kiam po for half years, can he hide in Pek Kiam Po for half years long without noticed anybody there?

This matter is impossible to be done!

But if he can stay and hide for half years in Pek Kiam Po, then without doubt he is a member of Pek Kiam Po. And if he is a member of Pek Kiam Po, then it will not be hard to find out what is his ill plan to do.

The more Ti Then thought about it, the more excitement he felt, He spontaneously laughed out loud :”This is really good. So when I want your instruction how can I contact with you?”

After that, he moved on.

Likes before, he can found the replied after several hundred steps.

“Contact will be done at night. Knock your window three times, light up oil lamp near it. But I may not be come up too.”

Ti Then erased the words, and moved on.

Ti Then never been there, but he had heard about it that Pek Kiam po is under Sian Ciang Jen peak, so he knew that if he followed the mountain road soon or later he would arrived at Pek Kiam Po.

Following the mountain road, he had walked for over 1 li. After passed the hanging bridge, suddenly from the upper tree jumped down a human. Ti Then knew that this man must be a night guard from Pek Kiam Po, so he stopped and stood by.

The man who jumped down wear black outfit, in his back there was a sword with black color. When he landed to the ground, there was no sound at all, this mean his skill isn’t bad.

When Ti Then saw the man back hang a black sword, he knew for sure that this man is included in “black sword swordman” group from Pek Kiam Po.

In Pek Kiam Po, there are 3 grade which are “red sword swordman”, “white sword swordman”, and “black sword swordman”, amongst them position of “red sword swordman” is the highest, then “white sword swordman” and the last “black sword swordman”.

For the swordman from “Black sword”: if they want to go to next grade they must pass the test from red sword swordman. And if the white sword swordman want to become red sword swordman, they must pass the test from Wi Pocu himself. Only red sword grade can be roam in Jiang Hu. White and black sword group can’t be roam in Jiang Hu. Even in special case where they have permission to go outside, they can’t carry out their status as white or black sword swordman.

That’s why, even people in Jiang Hu know there is white and black sword swordman, but they never see them.

Based on the grade, the skill of blaxk sword supposed to be the lowest, but after Ti The saw by himself the skill of black sword swordman, he praised in his heart: “ Just a black sword swordman already has this high skill, the red sword swordman skill will be more amazing. Can’t think how high is Wi Ci To skill, looks like his skill isn’t as weak as the owner of golden statue prediction.”

He has this thought because the owner of golden statue had said to him that he can beat Wi Ci To in several hundreds of moves. And in brothel Touw Hoa Yuan he can knock Hong Mong Ling neck from “red sword swordman” in one move.

When these thought was flashed in his mind, the black sword swordman that hinder his way asked: “Friend, who are you? Why in the middle of night you come up here?”

His behavior isn’t arrogant but not soft too, his eyes glance toward Hong Mong Ling and Cang bun Piauw bodies that clamped in the armpit of Ti Then.

Ti Then bowed and paid respect: “ I am Ti Then, when I walked outside the town I found these two guys lose consciousness on the middle of the road. Because I recognize one of them is ‘red sword swordman’ from Pek Kiam Po. That’s why I come here.”

He introduced his real name boldly, he had made resolution in his heart. He has a task to married Wi Lian In, but this task involve of Wi Lian In honor and reputation, so he must bear all the risk and burden. He can’t fake his own name.

The black sword swordman moved forward when he heard 솜스 뭉 조두 he saw clearly the man under Ti Then armpit wa future in law of the owner of Pek Kiam Po, he stunned and uttered: “Ohh God.. it’s him.. why he…”

“He just unconscious, I already check his body, no harm in him.”

The black sword swordman still in shock and asked :”Who is the other man?”

“I don’t know too.”

“But he isn’t from our fortress.” Said the black sword swordman.

“I found him beside the red sword swordman, so I just brought him along.”

“How can he get unconscious?”

“I don’t know too.” Said Ti Then shooking his head. “Whn I want to go in the town, I found them in the middle of road outside the town.”

The black sword swordman still in maze and doubtful, he looked at Hong Mong Ling body and murmured: “This is confusing, in Jiang Hu who can beat him until like this?”

Ti Then smiled and said” After he gain his conscious, we will know for sure.”

The black sword swordman nodded and said: “Okay, brother lets follow me. We are going into the fortress.” He took Hong Mong Ling body and move away.

Ti Then carried Cang Bun Piauw body followed from behind and asked: “How long is the distance from here to fortress?”

“Not far, we will arrive soon.”

Theswordofthewest: Thanks for your pointer ^^

I will try to post half book everyday. Yesterday, I got sick so no mood to translate. The weather is dry and cold, still can't get used with winter.

Quote Originally Posted by didilung View Post
    Book 2.2 Into Pek Kiam Po Fortress
    I will try to post half book everyday. Yesterday, I got sick so no mood to translate. The weather is dry and cold, still can't get used with winter.
    You health is the most important one didilung. Every update is good but don't push yourself. Anyway I'm already a fan of this series. Looks good to me.

Thanks. Appreciate posting daily updates

Quote Originally Posted by dzng5 View Post
    You health is the most important one didilung. Every update is good but don't push yourself. Anyway I'm already a fan of this series. Looks good to me.
    Can't say I disagree with you there....
    As long as there is update.. is good enough....
    looking forward for the next update...

Book 2.2 Into Pek Kiam Po Fortress (2)

“Ehm..Brother. Are you from black sword swordman in Pek Kiam Po?”

“Yes.” Said the black sword swordman. “My family name Ki, and first name Hong.”

“Ohh..Brother what did you said your name? Ti..?”

“Ti Then”replied Ti Then short.

“Ti Then? Sound familiar to me. Where did I hear before from?” Suddenly he stomped his foot and turned back to Ti Then, he said with amused: “ You are black clothes warrior Ti Then?”

Ti Then smiled and said: “Hek Ie Hiap this title, I don’t dare to accept.”

“I heard your sword skill is very high, isn’t it?” said Ki Hong cheerfully.

“No..no,” said Ti Then while shook his head, “At this time, who can beat the formidable and great sword techniques from Pek Kiam Po?”

Ki Hong continued to go onto Pek Kiam Po, while walking he said: “I always hear that your sword skill can rival red sword swordman from our fortress, and people around your ages with that kind of skill now only Hong Mong Ling alone. That’s why you brother, are a celebrity for us young people.”

“Brother Ki you are praising me too much,” said Ti Then with laugh,” Just with inferior skill of mine, how can it compare to ‘red sword’ sword skill.”

“Ahh.. Brother Ti you are too shy. Your big name even our Pocu has acknowledged it.”

“Haa..”Said Ti Then. “Be acknowledge by Wi Pocu really make me happy. How is your Pocu view about me?”

“From what our Pocu said to other people, there are three most stand out new comer in Jiang Hu this day, amongst them : one is brother Ti yourself, the second is the future in law of Pocu Hong Mong Ling, and the last one is…”

“Isn’t he Hong Liuw Kiam Khek or wanderer swordman Ing Ping Siuw?” Ti Then cut him off.

“Yes, brother Ti. Have you met with him?”

“Not yet. Just heard his big name.”

“I heard his sword skill is very high. Using his sword, he had killed Lauw San Lak Hiong or six bad from Lauw San mountain.”

“Yes, Lauw San Lak Hiong isn’t an easy opponent. But Ing Ping Siuw can defend against them and even killed them all, that’s not an easy task.”

While they were talking, from the mountain road appeared another black sword swordman with his sword diagonally place in front of his chest and yelled : “Who is that?”

“Brother, It’s me.” Ki Hong replied fast.

“Ooh…” The black sword swordman put back his sword into scabbard and then approached to Ki Hong. But when he saw Ki Hong came carrying Hong Mong Ling and behind them there was a stranger, he become startled and shouted:” Oh God.. what’s going on?”

Ki Hong explained to him and even introduced him to Ti Then, after that he asked: “Have you met Shia Kiauw To (team leader)?”

“I didn’t see him walk out, maybe still inside the fortress.”

“Then it’s good, I will go in and search for him to report this matter.”

After said that, he lead the way into the fortress.

“Who is that team leader Shia?” Ti Then asked.

“Oooh.. he is a swordman from red sword, his title is Juan Sim Kiam or piercing heart swordman. Shia Pek Tha is one of favorite disciple of our Pocu. Tonight he is team leader of the night guard, so we must report to him first.” Ki Hong said.

“Oooh.. Piercing heart swordman Shia Pek Tha, last year I met him at Tiang An. We drank together, he is very social and warm hearted.”

“How can you know him?”

“Last year in some night, “Ti Then said, “ When I was wandered around eight god palace, I saw three man was fighting. When I saw clearly, I recognized two of them are fiend from dark side. So when I saw Shia Pek Tha couldn’t handle them, I showed up to help him beat those men. That’s how we know each other. The next day, he asked me to drink in Cuang Yuan Lo..”

Ki Hong said enthusiastic :”If that so, then brother Ti is team leader Shia Pek Tha old friend, if he meet you how happy he will be.”

While they talking, they has walked circling in the mountain, and a great and strong building could be seen in front of them. The fortress Pek Kiam Po that is famous in Jiang Hu was built below very steep cliff, and surrounded by high wall. In front of the gate, it has an attic for sentry ward. Every house in there was light up so it looks majestic.

“Pek Kiam Po Fortress” These three word was written and hang up high at the gate, it was written by gold.

Pek Kiam Po fortress. This is Pek Kiam Po that is center of justice and right in Jiang Hu.

Because Ti Then has ulterior motive, he become anxious when he saw the majestic of Pek Kiam Po.

For calming his heart, he took a long breath and said:”Ehm.. this fortress is really big, maybe it can fill one thousand people.”

Ki Hong just nodded without any explanation. Looks like every member of Pek Kiam Po can keep their mouth tight about the secret of fortress. They weren’t easy to open any secret to outsider.

Ti Then feel awkward, he divert the conversation: “That cliff is so high, isn’t it Sian Ciang Jen?”

“Yes” Ki Hong said: “Sian Ciang Jen view from here is more beautiful than Hoa San.”

At The same time, they arrived at the gate.

Two guards that saw the incoming were their own man, opened the door and let Ki Hong and Ti Then went in. Ki Hong took Ti Then to a big quest room, and put down Hong Mong Ling and Cang Bun Piauw on the chair. He said: “Brother Ti, please wait a moment. I will report to Team Leader Shia first.”

Just when he finished talking, suddenly a loud voice can be heard: “Ki Hong, Who did you bring here?”

After said that, a middle age man with big and tall body went into the room.

The middle age man has heroic face, square face, big leaf ears, thick eyebrows, sharp eyes like tiger, board nose like lion, and whiskers all over his face. He wore blood red dress with red sword beside his waist , his behavior looks upright and gallant.

This man was piercing heart swordman Shia Pek Tha.

When his eyes met with Hong Mong Ling and Cang Bun Piauw bodies that sit on the chair, his face changed greatly, and he flew over quickly to the side of these two men.

But.. when he went closely and could see Ti Then face clearly, he stunned and said: “You.. Ti Then??”

Ti Then hurried bow and paid respect: ” It’s been long time.. How are you?”

The piercing heart swordman Shia Pek Tha amused mixed with happy, he saw toward Hong Mong Ling and Cang Bun Piauw and asked: “What’s going on here?”

“When I walked into the town, I found them unconscious in the middle of the road, because I recognize one of them is red sword swordman from Pek Kiam Po then I brought them here.”

After heard that, Shia Pek Tha checked Hong Mong Ling condition, after careful investigation all over his body, he sighed a relieve and said” Oooh.. no sign of inner hurt, looks like he got sealed in his unconscious acupuncture point.”

Ti Then nodded and said ”Ohh.. looks like that.”

At that time, Shia Pek Tha turned to Ki Hong and said: “Hurry, go and invite Pocu and siocia to here!”

Ki Hong nodded and went away in hurried.

After that, Shia Pek Tha slowly checked Cang Bun Piauw condition. After knew that Cang Bun Piauw had same condition, got sealed in same acu-point, he furrowed his eye brow and thought : “ Really confusing.. how can this happen?”

“Brother Shia, do you know this man?”

“I knew him,” said Shia Pek Tha, “His name is Cang Bun Piauw alias greedy rat from Gobi. He is a womanizer, gambler and heavy drinker. No good thing could come from him.”

“Really.. then this matter is really confusing.”

“Why brother Shia didn’t release their acu-point seal ?”

“No”, Shia Pek Tha shook his head and said” We will do that after my master came, master has vast knowledge of sealing acupoint techniques in the world, so if he see by himself maybe he can know who sealed them.”

After that, he bowed and paid respect to Ti Then, “I forgot to thank you for your effort to come here.”

“Oooh.. don’t be like that, it’s okay.”

“After our parting at Tiang An, it’s been long time. How are you this day?”

Ti Then smiled bitterly and replied: “Bad, I became poor and poorer.”

From first time he saw Ti Then, he already saw that Ti Then now was different from Ti Then he met at Tiang An last year. Last year, Ti Then wore luxury clothes and looked heroic, but now Ti Then became so poor that his clothes ragged and dirty.

thanks for the update!

Thanks! Love the development of the story so far.
    I have problems with names and places due to the use of a dialect in the Indonesian translation (I think)

To Ycb5959
    It is all translated in Fujian (hokkien) dialect. So can't help about it.

Book 3.1. Hong Mong Ling the Liar (1)

“Brother what happened to you, anything serious?”

“Nope.” Ti Then shook his head and replied: “Just that I had finished all my inheritance, so now I am broke.”

Shia Pek Tha laughed out loud, and asked him, ”Really? Is that true?”

“Why I lied to you?”

Shia Pek Tha smile and said: “If that is what really happened, I really respect and admire you.”

“How can you say that? I am broke and you admire me?” Ti Then laughed in shock.

“Brother, you have high martial art and can live peaceful in poor condition, never used it for robbing or stealing, isn’t that admirable and praiseworthy?”

“Brother Shia, don’t praise me so high. Maybe one day if I can’t withstand it, I will join the robber.

Just when Shia Pek Tha want to reply, his eyes glanced that his master the golden dragon swordman Wi Ci To and his daughter Wi Lian In had come into the room. So he said in serious tone fast: “Master has come!”

The man who called the second in Jiang Hu, Pocu from Pek Kiam Po fortress. Even his age already past sixties but his face and body just look like around fifties. He has tall and huge body but look like scholar. He has calm and upright demeanor. If someone who doesn’t know him as high martial artist, they will think he was a scholar who just knew to make poetry.

He seems already knew all details from Ki Hong, so he didn’t show any amuse or shock when he entered the room. He didn’t utter any word but went directly to Hong Mong Ling and lied him down. His hand move nonstop checking all over the body.

His daughter Wi Lian In stood beside him with anxious expression looked at Hong Mong Ling and said nervously: ”He..Is he alright?”

Wi Ci To daughter has a pretty face, the owner of golden statue didn’t lie about it. Wi Lian In face has similarity with Liuw Su Cen from Touw Hoa Yuan brothel. Pumpkin seed face with crescent brow, shinning eyes, small and reddish lips, real beauty. Her demeanor is more soft and noble than Liuw Su Cen. Ti Then who saw her beauty praising in his heart and tought: “Hong Mong Ling already has such a beauty as future wife but still went to have fun with courtesan, this indeed is quite strange..”

When he thought that Wi Lian In has a high chance to become his wife, his heart beat became rapid.

“Can I succeed to marry her?”

When she already become his wife, what task will the owner of golden statue give?”

Will he use the name of “in law” of him to cover his moves to destroy Pek Kiam Po from inside?

No, the owner of golden statue already swore to him that he will not give a task that will harm the people from Pek Kiam Po. But was his word trustworthy?

Then if the “plan” from the owner of golden statue won’t harm people from Pek Kiam Po, will the “plan” give some benefit for Pek Kiam Po?

When Ti Then thought until there, he glanced to the golden dragon swordman Wi Ci To.

Until this second, in his heart, he still suspected that the owner of golden statue was the golden dragon swordman Wi Ci To who disguise himself. This was because he had to protect his daughter from a womanizer guy by using him to ruin relationship between his daughter and Hong Mong Ling. And then his daughter can be arranged to marry with Ti Then.

And there, he could saw in WI Ci To face, a mixture feeling of “dislike” and “disappointed” to Hong Mong Ling.

The golden dragon Wi Ci To had done his investigation on Hong Mong Ling body, his furrowed his brow and said: “Hm.. He got knock at his nape first before get sealed by.”

“Master, what kind of sealing was used?” Shia Pek Ta asked.

“The sealing techniques were so common, nothing can be told by that.”

After pause for a while, he looked at Cang bun Piauw and asked: “Who is this man?”

“The greedy rat from Gobi Cang Bun Piauw.”

The golden dragon swordman Wi Ci To moved his hand to unseal the sealing on Hong Mong Ling and asked: “What kind of man he is?”

“His house is inside the town, he is a womanizer gambler and drinker.”

Wi Lian In shocked when she heard that, she asked to Shia Pek Tha: “Pek Tha suheng (martial art elder brother), what did you say?”

Shia Pek Tha face showed worried and sad expression, after a while he replied: “Sumoay (martial art younger sister), don’t mad maybe your suheng was saying wrong.”

“Hmm..”Wi Ci To cut it, ”Explain it clearly, did you know this man?”

“I just recognize him about his behavior and action but didn’t know him.”

“Hmm. I see that he don’t know any martial art.”

“Yes,” said Shia Pek Tha,” his father once is a magistrate so he is wealthy so he always use his father name to do bad thing outside.”

Wi Ci To slowly turn his body to unseal the sealing on Cang Bun Piauw, and asked more: “So how can Mong Ling befriend with this kind of man?”

“About this, I don’t know too.” Shia Pek Tha answered fast,” maybe Mong Ling sute (martial art younger brother) didn’t know this man, just maybe… It’s better to wait for Mong Ling sute awake so we can ask it clearly.”

Wi Ci To who saw Hong Mong Ling won’t awake yet, turned his body towards Ti Then and smiled then asked: “So, is this the black clothes warrior Ti Then?”

“Yes” Ti Then said with two hand clapped to pay respect.

“Ha..ha..ha.. I have heard a lot about the story of black clothes warrior, this is my pleasure that I can meet such a famous young warrior in Jiang Hu.”

“You praise me too high.”

“So may I know who is your master?”

Ti Then become awry and jittery to answer this question: “About this, I ..”

“Ha..ha..ha.. if you feel that question is too hard to answer than don’t need to answer it. A man who can teach you to become like this, of course he is an old martial artist that has secluded himself from Jianghu. “

“Yes” Ti Then replied fast” My master has secluded himself long time ago, he told me to not tell his name to others.”

Wi Ci To is the man with vast experience so he knew it wasn’t good to pursue more. So he changed the topic and said: “Last year, you had helped Shia Pek Tha to defeat his opponent, and today again you helped my disciple by bringing him back. I am really grateful to you.”

“Oh.. no.. no.. this is all just coincidence, don’t be like that.”

Shia Pek Tha voice could be heard : “Master.. Mong Ling sute already awakes.”

Hong Mong Ling that lied down in the middle of the room slowly regained his conscious. But when he saw clearly that he was lying in the room in Pek Kiam Po, he jumped up directly.

At that time he could see Cang Bun Piauw beside him, his face became pale.

Wi Lian In asked coldly: “Hmm… What has happened?”

Hong Mong Ling didn’t reply soon, but with shock and scare expression he look around from the face of Wi Ci To, Shia Pek Tha and then stop right in Ti Then face.

He stared at Ti Then for a while and asked nervously: “you..you.. who are you?”

“Ha..ha.., Wi Ci To laughed coldly “ He is black clothes warrior Ti Then, also your lifesaver who brought you back.”

Ti Then replied fast after heard that: “This night, coincidentally when I was going into the town from outside, I saw you two lied down in the ground unconscious, because I know you are “red sword” from Pek Kiam Po then I brought you two back to here.”

When Hong Mong Ling heard that Ti Then found him outside the town, his calmed down and his shock and scare expression was fading away.

He then clapped his two had and paid respect to Ti Then: “Ooh.. That’s how it is.. I would like to say thank you first for your help.”

Wi Lian In still with sullen face said coldly to him: “Answer me quickly, how can it happen?”

Hong Mong Ling glanced at Can Bun Piauw that still unconscious and thought: “Hmm.. He is still passed out, let me wait for a moment before talk.”

“Ehmm.. in fact I myself don’t remember well what had happened.”

Wi Ci To shouted out : “You got knock down by other but how can you don’t know what had happened?”

Hong Mong Ling massaged both his temple and said slowly: “master.. don’t get mad. Let me think carefully to remember.. Urghh..my head is still dizzy.. urghh.”

“Hmm.. so annoying.” Wi Lian In snorted out while stomp her feet.

Hong Mong Ling headed down and thought hard, when he saw that Cang Bun Piauw seem to regain his conscious, until then he headed up and said: “I remember now! Today when I arrive near outside of the town, it was already sunset. At that time I hear someone called me :’Hei.. Aren’t you Mong Ling brother?’ when I turn back he was Cang Bun Piauw.”

“He..he..he” Wi Lian in cut in and laughed coldly: “Good..good.. looks like you have befriend with Cang Bun Piauw.”

“In moay, don’t get it wrong.” Hog Mong Ling said in alarm. “I didn’t befriend with him, we just met coincidentally once.”

“Continue..” Wi Ci To shout.

Hong Mong Ling was hesitated a while, and then continued : ”After I saw him, I asked him what was the matter. He said nothing, just went back from debt collecting and on the way to town, so he want to travel back together with me. After walked for a while, jumped out a man with veiled cover his face asked me if I was a ‘red sword’ from Pek Kiam Po. I said yes. Who knew that he attack me soon without said anything more.”

Ti Then who stood beside felt funny when he heard that and thought: “ The owner of golden statue told me that Hong Mong Ling didn’t honest and slick, seems true for me. He looks skillful with his lie.”

The eyes of Wi Ci To glittered sharply: “How was the voice of veiled man? How old is he?”

“From his tone, sound like from San Si, his age was around fifties.”

“Did he used some weapon?”

“No,” Hong Mong Ling replied fast. “But his palm techniques were strange and powerful, I got push around by his palm attack. I couldn’t have a chance to take out my sword to counter him. Then.. at last my nape was hit after that I don’t know what happened next.”

Wi Ci to said with heavy tone: “You don’t know which group his martial art from?”

Hong Mong Ling face showed a disappointment and replied shyly: “I don’t recognize it.”

“Hmm..” Wi Ci To stroke his beard and thought, “Around San-Si, who has the most powerful palm techniques?”

“Could he be Thiat Sah Ciang or iron sand palm, Cau Si Pei?”

“He can’t be,” Wi Ci To shook his head and denied by himself, “Even his palm techniques is amazing, but he still couldn’t beat them.”

“Father”, Wi lian In shouted,”He has been awake, let’s try to ask him.”

Wi Ci To saw that Cang Bun Piauw already sat up on the floor. He observed his whole body and asked : ”Cang kongcu, could you tell me what happened tonight?”

“Ahh.. You are Pek Kiam Po owner.”

“Yes! I am.” Wi Ci To nodded.

“Nice to meet you. I have heard your big name for long times, it’s a pity that my lack of fortune that I can’t meet you before. Now that I can meet you…”

“Stop your babbling, answer the question quickly!” Wi Lian In cut it off. When she know what kind of man is he, she already sick of him.

Cang Bun Piauw who get shut off became stunned, but soon he smiled widely and continued: “Okay.. Okay.. Today I went to Lie-Khia-Chung village to collect farm tax, when I back from there, outside the town I saw this brother Hong, so I walked together with him. Suddenly jumped out a man with veiled..”

What he told was exactly the same with Hong Mong Ling story.

Wi Ci To asked: “After he beat down my disciple, then he go after you. Is that right?”

“Yes” Cang Bun Piauw nodded and said: “He don’t have any grudge or resentment to me, but he dare to hit me. Damn him.”

“Hmm .. after beat down my disciple, did he say anything?”

Cang Bun Piauw Headed down and pretend to think hard, after a while he said: “Ooh.. yes, after he beat brother Hong down he laughed coldly and said ‘hehehe.. red sword from Pek Kiam Po is just this much’. After said that he knock me down.”

Wi Ci To nodded and turned his head to Hong Mong Ling and asked: “ How many moves you can withstand him?”

“Because I am panic, I just can withstand ten moves of his.”

“Heheheh.. the man who can beat you in ten moves isn’t a lot.”

“Master.. do you know who is he?”

“Ehmm.. I still don’t know who is he.” Wi Ci To shook his head

“Is it possible you arch enemy in the past… Co Shu Koay Kiam or left hand swordman , Cian Pit Yuan?” Shia Pek Tha asked.

“If He was the man,” Wi Ci To said, “He should come to find me directly, he can’t possibly go to Hong Mong Ling.”

“Master” Hong Mong Ling asked,” Who is the left hand swordman Cian Pit Yuan?”

“He is a famous swordman 20 years ago and lost once under my sword. He has swear to pay back.”

Talked until here, he gaze at Shia Pek Tha and continued: “No matter who the veiled man, but he has insulted Hong Mong Ling. His intention was absolutely not good. So wake up some red sword swordman to guard around the fortress.”

Shia Pek Tha bowed to accept the order and went out the room.

Thanks for the update. Don't worry about the dialect thingy. Just have to read a bit slower to recall some 'minor' or new characters

Getting interesting

Quote Originally Posted by ycb5959 View Post
    Thanks! Love the development of the story so far.
    I have problems with names and places due to the use of a dialect in the Indonesian translation (I think)
    Is it available online?

Think only didilung can tell us where he got his source from...
    In his first post, he mentioned it is from an Indonesian source.
    [I believe the original translator kept the Hokkien dialect in the translation]
    Last edited by ycb5959; 01-18-14 at 08:02 AM.

Thank you didilung. Keep the good works.

May I know what these lines means didilung, I'm somewhat confuse.

"Ti Then smiled and said: “Hek Ie Hiap this title, I don’t dare to accept.”

Quote Originally Posted by theSwordoftheWest View Post
    Thank you didilung. Keep the good works.

May I know what these lines means didilung, I'm somewhat confuse.

"Ti Then smiled and said: “Hek Ie Hiap this title, I don’t dare to accept.”

Hek Ie Hiap (black clothes warrior), I think Ti Then want to be modest that his title was given by other people in Jianghu.

Book 3.1. Hong Mong Ling the Liar (2)

After ordered Shia Pek Tha, Wi Ci To talked to Hong Mong Ling: “Mong Ling, you guide brother Ti and Cang kongcu to quest room to rest, tomorrow morning ask someone to take Cang Kongcu back into the town.”

Hong Mong Ling bowed to accept the order, after that he said to TI Then and Cang Bun Piauw: “Both of you, please follow me to the room and take a rest.”

Ti Then and Cang Bun Piauw then excused themselves to Wi Ci To and followed behind Hong Mong Ling out of the room. After walked for a while, they arrived at a row of room, Hong Mong Ling open two of the room and asked Ti Then to go in and then brought Cang Bun Piauw to other.

After went into the room, he closed the door and lighted the oil lamp, then whispered to Cang Bun Piauw slowly: “Really close, our secret almost got caught.”

“Yeah, we got knock down by Lu kongcu in Touw Hoa Yuan, How could we ended up at outside the town?”

“Hmm.. Maybe Lu Kongcu had taken us to outside the town. This time we succeeded to trick them, but you must remember that don’t let this matter leak out and known by other.”

“Oooh .. of course..”

“He..he..” Hong Mong Ling continued: “If this matter got leak out and my sumoay know that I went out to brothel ..he..he.. she won’t want to marry me, at that time I will take your life.”

Cang Bun Piaw who got threatened, just could laugh forcefully and said: “make your heart at ease, to others people I dare to mess around, but to brother Hong I absolutely don’t dare to mess up.”

“Once more” Hong Mong Ling added, ”Tomorrow morning when you back in town, go to Touw Hoa Yuan directly and warn them that don’t talk about this incident to anyone. If not, I won’t forgive them.”

“Yes, yes.. I will do it well according to your order.”

“Good, now take a rest.” He went out of the room.

“Brother Hong, wait a moment!”

“What’s else?” Hong Mong Ling turned back and asked.

Cang Bun Piauw appointed his finger to the next room and whispered: “I think this man is very familiar, how is your feeling?”

“Hm.. He is black clothes warrior Ti Then and has quite a famous name in Jianghu, have you met him before?”

“No..no..” Cang Bun Piauw replied fast, “ I just think that his face is quite similar to that bastard Lu Kongcu.”

Hong Mong Ling face change drastically, his eyes looked sharply to Cang Bun Piauw and said “ But.. this can’t be happened…”

“Why it can’t?”

“Ehm.. you suspect that bastard Lu is his camouflage?”

Cang Bun Piauw asked back: ”What do you think?”

Hong Mong Ling bit his lips for a while, and then said: “Hm.. Luckily you warn me, I myself also think he is similar to that bastard Lu, but if this is true why he did this?”

“Maybe he wants to use this chance to go into the fortress to do harm to Pek Kiam Po.”

“Impossible.” Hong Mong Ling said after thought for a while.. “There are two reason, first he didn’t know before that we were going to Touw Hoa Yuan, so how can he camouflaged himself as ‘Lu kongcu’ and waited us there. Second, He is a warrior from white forces in Jianghu and doesn’t has any grudge with Pek Kiam Po. So how can he used this chance to go in here to do harm to Pek Kiam Po?”

“If not, then he must have ulterior motive to ruin your marriage with Miss. Wi.”

“Impossible..” Hong Mong Ling shook his head and said “ He absolutely don’t have reason to ruin my marriage, and why would he help us to lie if he want that?”

“If that bastard Lu is his camouflage, then there is one more possible… he want to rob your future wife away from you?”

Hong Mong Ling face showed cold smile and said: “Hmm.. with his face and poor condition.. he is still not worthy.”

Even in his word he said like that but his heart had grown suspicious, a deep one, so he said: “Take a rest, I will try to investigate this matter.”

He walked out the room after said that.

When he walked until in front of Ti Then room, he heard no sound, he knock the door slowly: “Brother Ti..Brother Ti.. have you sleep?”

From inside the room, a reply sound was heard: “Ooo.. who is that? I s that Brother Hong? Come in!”

Hong Mong Ling after hesitated for a while pushed the door and walked in. He could see that Ti Then already take off his outer garment and already lied down in the bed. When he saw that he pretended to go out again and said: “Oooh, looks like brother Ti already ready to sleep, if that so I will excuse myself.”

“Brother Hong, please take a sit” Ti Then said and wake up to sit in the bed. “I am not sleepy yet, why don’t we talk for a bit.”

When Hong Mong Ling heard the reply just as he wanted, he gladly accepted the offer and sit down on the chair and clapped his two hands to pay respect : “Brother Ti saved my life, and made me feel confuse, how to repay your kindness.”

“Hahahaa.., don’t take this into the heart, how can it count as life saving.”

“Brother Ti big name is like thunder howl into the ears, for a long time I already has intention to meet you. This day I can finally meet you, this made me really happy.”

“hahaha.. You praise me too high.. The dragon in the cloud Hong Mong Ling, this name is more loud and famous in Jianghu.”

When Hong Mong Ling remembered that just in one move, he already defeated by ‘Lu kongcu’, his ears and face became reddish, so he said: “Impossible, my skill is still lack if compare to brother Ti. From this moment onward, I hope brother Ti will give some instruction to me.”

“Hahaha.. Brother hen is too modest.. you embarrass me.”

Hong Mong Ling Laughed too and said: “Hahahah.. Brother Ti is too modest.”

“Ohh, this time brother Ti come to Gobi, what business do you have?”

“Oooh.. I just accidentally passed around here, the truth was I had a plan to go to old friend place to play.”

“If so, why don’t you stay here for couple of days?”

“Okay” Ti Then said without thinking, “ I am already here, so if I don’t bother your suheng for couples of days, he won’t let me leave too.”

When Hong Mong Ling saw him to agree so fast, he became more suspicious, he laughed forcefully: “As long as brother Ti don’t think that our fortress is too desolate, I will gladly invite brother Ti to stay for couple of days.”

“Okay, I am really glad to meet you too, I feel honor to befriend with brother Hong.”

“hahaha.. you praise me again.. anyway, I heard that brother Ti swordskill is amazing, I hope brother Ti can give me some instruction to me.”

“Give instruction this two words, I don’t dare to accept it. If change to exchange some thought and moves, I think this is better.”

In his heart, Hong Mong Ling became happy, he thought: “Hmm.. very good. Even your name black clothes warrior Ti Then isn’t small, but if talked about sword techniques I still have confident to beat you. Tomorrow morning, I will find a chance to duel, in front of a lot of people I will beat you hard. At that time, I will see if you still have face to be a quest here.”

Until this time, he wasn’t sure that Ti Then is Lu kongcu but he also didn’t throw away the idea that Ti Then isn’t Lu kongcu. That’s why he made a decision to duel with him with sword and used that chance to make Ti Then shame to be a quest here. So indirectly, he removed a misfortune to Pek Kiam Po.

He had a strong confident in his swordskill that he can beat Ti Then. The more he thought about it, the happier he became. So, he excuse himself and said: “It’s been late night now, brother Ti please take a rest. I will excuse myself.”

After said that he bowed and went out of the room.

After seeing Hong Mong Ling out, Ti Then closed the door slowly. He returned to his bed and closed his eyes.

In fact he couldn’t sleep at all. He thought that many thing need to be thoroughly thought to. The first thing was “ Is the golden dragon Wi Ci To really the owner of golden statue?”

He already watched carefully to behavior and body language of Wi Ci To. But still he couldn’t be sure he was the owner of golden statue. So now he must found some ‘prove’.

How can he investigate that Wi Ci To was the owner of golden statue?”

Ooo.. there is.. If he asked around to Shia Pek Tha or Hong Mong Ling, in this half years Wi Ci To has always in fortress or not, then he will find out if it is true that Wi Ci To is the owner of golden statue or not.

IF Wi Ci To didn’t stay at fortress for this half years than he must be the owner of golden statue.

If from this investigation proved that Wi Ci To wasn’t the owner of golden statue, then maybe the owner of golden statue was the left handed swordman Cian Pit Yuan?

About ‘the left handed swordman Cian Pit Yuan’, he has heard about it and know that he was a swordman with powerful swordskill, at 20 years before his name was rivaled with Wi Ci To in Jianghu. Under provocation of many people, these two man had a duel to see whose skill was better. Cian Pit Yuan was lost and his right ear was cut off by Wi Ci To sword. From that time, Cian Pit Yuan disappeared from Jianghu until now.

A famous swordman suddenly lost and his ear got cut off, this humiliation and revenge of course must be repaid.

But if the owner of golden statue was Cian Pit Yuan and he wants revenge. Shouldn’t he show up himself, why used me to infiltrate the fortress as ‘golden statue’.

He used this ‘golden statue’ to seek a win from Wi Ci To, Is it possible that he want to win without using martial art?

The more he thought, the more sure that Cian Pit Yuan isn’t possible to be the owner of golden statue.

Or, Is it possible that the owner of golden statue was a member of Pek Kiam Po?

These several question made him hard to sleep. Now that he already infiltrated into Pek Kiam Po, from this moment the possibility of him to change the spot of Hong Mong Ling as in law of WI Ci To has increased. Even he can love Wi Lian In whole heart, but if someday the owner of golden statue asked him to do harm to WI Ci To, what should he do?

If he reject, then the owner of golden statue will kill him. His death isn’t a pity, but isn’t that will damage the happiness of WI Lian In?

If.. only if Wi Ci To skill can beat him, it will be very good. But the owner of golden statue said that no one can beat him beside the owner of golden statue and Kay Kong Beng.

The night has over and the sun has risen.

The sound of the door been knocked was heard.

Ti Then rise up and opened the door. Shia Pek Tha was seen in front of his door with a bundle of something. He paid respect: “ Brother Shia, so early.”

“Hahaha..How was your sleep last night?” Shia Pek Tha said while walking inside the room.

“It’s okay, did you find any intruders last night?”

“No one.” Shia Pek Tha said while shooking his head. “ Looks like the veiled man didn’t have any ill intention to Pek Kiam Po.”

“Ohh.. really?”

“My assumption was, he must be a skillful martial artist that wants to try out his skill so he cover his face with veil and go find Hong Mong Ling sute to duel. After successfully defeat Hong Mong Ling, he leave Gobi with statisfied.”

“Ehmm. Yes” Ti Then agreed with nodded,” looks like that must be the case”.

Shia Pek Tha coughed a little and said with laughed :” I heard from Hong mong Ling sute before that you will stay for a while in fortress?”

“Yes, but of course it depend on Wi Pocu and brother Shia will accept me or not?”

“Hahahha.. why not? It is hard to find you to come around here, if you don’t stay here for a couple days, I won’t let you leave here easily.”

He paused for a while and look all over Ti Then body, lower his tone he said: “But I must apologized to you first for some matter.”

Ti Then stunned for a while and asked: “What’s the matter?”

“Hahaha.. before I explain this matter, I hope you didn’t get me wrong. This is my sincere and honest intention, absolutely not to ridiculous you.”

“Tell me, what is that?” Ti Then asked hurried.

“Hahaha.. you must agree first don’t get me wrong.. if not..hehehe I don’t dare to speak it up.”

“All this time I know that brother Shia is straight forward, why now became wishy washy?”

“This matter involves relationship between owner and guest, can’t help about it.”

“Okay, I will accept it, please speak up.”

Shia Pek Tha slowly opened up his bundle, from inside he took out new clothes and new shoes too and then gave it to Ti Then, and said with laughed: “They are just these thing, These is just some respect from me to brother, I hope you didn’t misinterpret my sincere thought.”

Ti Then became realized and laughed. “I am so sorry, now that I am in fortress I shouldn’t wear ragged clothes.”

“Hahaha.. it is not like that, even you wear more ragged and dirty clothes, nobody in fortress dare to look down on you. It is just me that think you should do some grooming, isn’t there saying that Buddha wear clothes from gold and human wear clothes from fabric? So you should wear a better clothes.”

Ti Then understand his friend sincerity, so he take off his ragged clothes and wear his new clothes, he also tidied up his hairs. After finish grooming, he said: “hehehe.. even myself can’t recognize me?”

After changed his clothes and done his grooming, he became more like Lu kongcu again.
    Last edited by didilung; 01-19-14 at 09:35 PM.

Thank you didilung for the updates.

I think here you means
    Cian Pit Yuan was lost and his right ear was cut off by Wi Ci To sword.

Thank you for this interesting novel and the good translation. can you post a link to the chinese or the indonesian website? I can't wait for the next update, so just want to see a sneak peek.

Thanks for the update!

Yeah I want read the Indonesian source too if available online.

Thanks. Getting interesting, now that he looks like Lu kongcu

You can find many of Indonesian translated one in www.kangzusi.com.

This is the link for this title http://www.ziddu.com/download/145359...amat.pdf.html#

Quote Originally Posted by didilung View Post
    You can find many of Indonesian translated one in www.kangzusi.com.

This is the link for this title http://www.ziddu.com/download/145359...amat.pdf.html#
    thanks! didn't know this kind of site existed.