Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Swordsman (笑傲江湖小说)

Thanks for the long awaited exciting chapter

Quote Originally Posted by Dongfang Xue View Post
    Sorry Christos I am not a divinity so I won't be able to do that. It would be great if you can show it to us
    Quote Originally Posted by Eccentric One View Post
    Christos is telling you to stop showing off! Read between the lines lol!
    Well, you are both right (or both wrong? ). It was half-serious and half-ironic.

I want to see how Dongfang Xue will pull this off. I will watch with interest.

Good luck in writing that story.
    Last edited by Christos200; 12-28-14 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Christos200 View Post
    Well, you are both right (or both wrong? ). It was half-serious and half-ironic.

I want to see how Dongfang Xue will pull this off. I will watch with interest.

Good luck in writing that story.
    Logically speaking its possible to include Return of condor heroes plot in a swordsman sequel. But to include Heavenly Sword Dragon Saber plot is almost impossible. I would certainly like to see if you can do it. Hats of to you if you can :P

Quote Originally Posted by Chongdong Bubai View Post
    Logically speaking its possible to include Return of condor heroes plot in a swordsman sequel. But to include Heavenly Sword Dragon Saber plot is almost impossible. I would certainly like to see if you can do it. Hats of to you if you can :P
    I think it's possible to include all 3. Well not every single plot but part of it. Then again depends whether Dongfang Xue's main hero would go polygamy like Weixiaobao. YG can go for LMC, XLN and any other girls that would appear

Quote Originally Posted by Silverhawk View Post
    I think it's possible to include all 3. Well not every single plot but part of it. Then again depends whether Dongfang Xue's main hero would go polygamy like Weixiaobao. YG can go for LMC, XLN and any other girls that would appear
    Might as well write a swordsman, romance of condor and duke of mount deer in one story

Quote Originally Posted by Ling Muhua View Post
    Might as well write a swordsman, romance of condor and duke of mount deer in one story
    YG in love with XLN, ZM, LMC, Dfbb, A'ke, Shuang'er and WYY would be the best

Quote Originally Posted by Silverhawk View Post
    YG in love with XLN, ZM, LMC, Dfbb, A'ke, Shuang'er and WYY would be the best
    YG only has one hand so he can't deal with so many

Quote Originally Posted by Malevolent View Post
    YG only has one hand so he can't deal with so many
    That's true

Thanks DFX. The ending is near

Thanks Dongfang Xue

Hope you can finish this excellent story soon. If you notice a year after u started your story a bunch of people followed you and wrote swordsman story too. You certainly influenced them

Quote Originally Posted by Xiaoli View Post
    Hope you can finish this excellent story soon. If you notice a year after u started your story a bunch of people followed you and wrote swordsman story too. You certainly influenced them
    Nah. Yu Zheng did. Thanks for the support

Quote Originally Posted by Dongfang Xue View Post
    Nah. Yu Zheng did. Thanks for the support
    Agree. All you swordsman authors out there are lame copy cats and now you are trying to turn Jin Yong's Return of Condor Heroes into your new swordsman fiction. That's really pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Eccentric One View Post
    Agree. All you swordsman authors out there are lame copy cats and now you are trying to turn Jin Yong's Return of Condor Heroes into your new swordsman fiction. That's really pathetic
    Come on Eccentric that's not cool. If you are not a fan of a story just don't read it. No one is forcing or begging anyone to read stories. We all do this for entertainment; for ourselves and the fans we have.

Its only natural that many stories have similar themes. First, we are using the same base model in Jin Yong's stories. Second, many of us authors talk privately about plots all the time. So its only natural that some of our ideas are similar, just with different twists.

Again, if you have a problem with certain stories its better just to not read them. The way you are going now, you will just end up turning people against you and it will be completely your own fault. If you don't think a story idea can't work. Politely mention it to the author. If the author disagrees with you then just let it go.
    If anyone is interested in some of my other work. You can check them out here https://www.fanfiction.net/u/106973/

Please update this story as well as your other story, Dongfang Xue.

Please don't feel discouraged, I believe the "Eccentric One" is just "flamebaiting" several of the story writers. So, you're not alone. Just read what the "Eccentric One" did to Skids at:

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...e-Heroes/page2

Any luck of seeing the finale?

Dongfang Xue has not logged on since Jan 1st of '15...

Yup and would like to read the ending too. Would LHC marry DFBB and YLS since LPZ is a dead eunuch already.

Like szfong mentioned, DFX hasnt been on for months. Doubt we are going to see any new chapters

Great story. Would you have additional chapters that you can share?