Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Incisive Great Teacher 《犀利仁师》 - Nicky Wu, Liu Shi Shi, Huo Zheng Yan

was this drama ever even officially released? i've searched for it on a lot of mainstream chinese websites and they havent even started ep 1 yet. Maybe this was just accidentally leaked and thats why they're getting deleted now that the "authorities" have found it

they actually release it to a smaller station on May 20. But June 4 is more official. That's when it get a broader broadcast. They cast are doing the press cons right now or so
    ***~~~Huang Yi RULES~~~***

<<<BOWIE & FLORA 4EVA>>>

That's pretty sad that no one knows as well. And it was really getting interesting. I really like Gui Gui and Ye Zuxin in this drama, they are so cute. I think their story line is actually much more interesting than the one of Shi Shi and Nicky, I guess I like the romcom feeling of this and the students are much funnier. Anyway, I guess, that means patiently waiting then...

Episodes 1-16 playlist (in order):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...SJga4HkNOvv11h

Episodes 17-61 playlist (not in order):

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...eUG1X53255gR62

All in Chinese subtitles. Haven't seen any English subtitles as yet.

Quote Originally Posted by NuDaFu View Post

Thanks heaps. I didn't check for it couple of weeks and didn't know it continued already. Thank you for posting the links, finally I can continue to watch.

Hey, the second last girl with the flower looks like Secretary Qiao (sp?) in Bu Bu Jing Qing. I hope she's a bit more multi-dimensional here. In BBJQ, she just had her life dedicated for Yin Zheng, without me knowing who she was actually.

Haven't watched this drama passed ep 1, cos I want to see the English sub. Hope it comes soon somehow...

It's a great thing LSS knows ballet because she always seems to film in things that relate knowing martial arts in someway.
    *__* always looking so pretty/elegant while doing it too. makes me want to learn ballet.

Came across this series the other day, checked out a few episodes and was addicted to it till almost the end.

I love the students and the school life. It's funny and all the students are quiet charming in their own way, and none of them turned out bad (the main ones anyway). It was like a cross dressing school anime comeplete with their own school play.

I got bored when the focus went from them to LSS and Nicky love story, I wasn't feeling their relationship and was enjoying the students a lot so I skimmed passed all the mumbo jumbo about the evil guy so I didn't know what was going on and didn't much care, I only wanted to know what happened to all off the students in the end.

I watched it with Viet subs so I didn't understand everything so if someone knows where engsubs are that'll be great.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by NuDaFu View Post

Does the full series have 61 episodes? All the playlists I've found so far has 44 eps. Thanks in advance! Just started this series and enjoying it so far!

Close to finishing up on this series. Love that Liu ShiShi's expression at 2:31 was so epic that Nicky ran out the door laughing as soon as she turned her head and he saw her face and he had to NG the scene.

The video description said that this was the scene where Nicky had to film take after take after take. Liu ShiShi felt a great sense of accomplishment when she saw that Nicky couldn't stop laughing.

Found the opening and ending themes, yay! Still trying to find the insert song.

All scenes with Wallace Huo.

There is a funny BTS joke about the two "四爺" Fourth Masters, Wallace Huo and Nicky Wu. Wallace's character was the "Fourth Master" in this series whereas Nicky's character was the "Fourth Prince" Yin Zheng in BBJX.

Last edited by Sarafina; 08-12-15 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarafina View Post
    All scenes with Wallace Huo.

There is a funny BTS joke about the two "四爺" Fourth Masters, Wallace Huo and Nicky Wu. Wallace's character was the "Fourth Master" in this series whereas Nicky's character was the "Fourth Prince" Yin Zheng in BBJX.

Wallace's dubber is the same as Wei Wuji? That guy has a sexy voice! I couldn't finish this series, but I did watch all the LSS and Wallace vids. Super cute!

Quote Originally Posted by IloveMimiLo View Post
    Wallace's dubber is the same as Wei Wuji? That guy has a sexy voice! I couldn't finish this series, but I did watch all the LSS and Wallace vids. Super cute!
    Wei Wuji is from Sound of the Desert? It's been on my to watch list for a while but I kept getting distracted with other series when I get home! T_T

A cute Nicky and Liu ShiShi BTS clip.

Another BTS. This time on the soccer practice. Poor GuiGui @1:29 mins splits her soccer trousers surrounded by her teammates.

Rewatched some earlier episodes and took some screenshots.

Nicky and Liu ShiShi in BBJX.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd334/yuehyin/bbjx_zpsnfxai6nr.jpg')

Wallace and Liu ShiShi reenacting above scene in Incisive Great Teacher.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd334/yuehyin/incisive4_zpsjldsimq6.jpg')

Nicky finding out Wallace was the 4th Master of the Li Family in Incisive Great Teacher. He spies on Wallace and Liu ShiShi from the background, gets irritated, and says "If you're the 4th Master, then who am I?"
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd334/yuehyin/incisive3_zpszxrbawyw.jpg')
    Attached Images Attached Images

I've been reading so many BTS stories of this film and apparently it was a riot everywhere. LSS and Nicky were very energetic and was always laughing and playing. GG and YZX were constantly arguing and playing pranks on each other.

I hope this team comes back for another round. Don't know how well it did in ratings but its one of the few drama's a I enjoyed in a while.

LSS and Nicky wouldn't be up for a 4th round would they?
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.