Page 57 of 65 FirstFirst ... 747484950515253545556575859606162636465 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1292

Thread: A Martial Odyssey 2

I see, well I am confident that this information will be released prior to Volume 3 so that we can have a clear understanding of how the whole system works. If I do come to a clear understanding, I will post about it detailing the progression level that one will have to work his way through and the multitude of paths that is available for them. Since I am sure others similar to me might have trouble figuring how it works :/

thanks Avidfan but is a little confusing now.

atlast asuna from sword art online will make an enterance in amo3-seventh heaven.LOL kirito is going to be jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by Arindam Sen View Post
    atlast asuna from sword art online will make an enterance in amo3-seventh heaven.LOL kirito is going to be jealous.
    joker I thought of the same thing when the name asuna came up XD.

Thanks for the chapter

Quote Originally Posted by Sanngrior View Post
    not completely sure myself about the realms. however yi ping is a celestial practitioner due to being mortal and practitioning to ascend to the celestial realm. thus i take it to mean that the immortal practitioners were celestials from the beginning who practition to become immortals. although the was mention that one couldnt ascend to a higher realm without knowledge of it and thus for the celestial practitioners to reach the celestial realm, an immortal practitioner had to first descend to the mortal realm and enlighten them, the true immortal practitioners are likely the celestial worlds version of the celestials who went to enlighten the mortals.
    This is a good explanation by Sanngrigor =)

Celestial practitioners are those that thrive to reach the Celestial Realm. After reaching the Celestial Realm, they are still known as celestial practitioners or true celestials.

Immortal practitioners are those that have already found a way/ or have the immortal practice to thrive for the Immortal Realm.

Hope this clarifies!

Quote: Arindam Sen

Yes >.< error in translation. I mean to type Asura :X so it ends up Asuna.

Holy Goddess Asura = 修罗女圣神

I see ... On the other hand, I guess the meeting between Yi Ping and Goddess Alice will have to wait a while. I assume at 1 chapter per week ... towards the end of the year or next year we will see them reunite? Quite a bit of time, nonetheless it shall be the worth the while Also Avidfan, have you considered posting your story on other sites?

If i had to choose 3 from AMO1 it'd be 1. Yixian because shes his first wife but hasn't really had her time with Yi Ping.
    2. Yu'er and Mei'er together... I've loved them since the start.
    3. along with 1,2 and 3 for AMO2 should go to the maidens who lack scenes.

I personally like all the maidens 1/2 are more preference but i'd be a bundle of joy aslong as we get more developement for the maidens that get overshadowed by the more forward out spoken maidens.

Quote Originally Posted by Avidfan View Post
    This is a good explanation by Sanngrigor =)

Celestial practitioners are those that thrive to reach the Celestial Realm. After reaching the Celestial Realm, they are still known as celestial practitioners or true celestials.

Immortal practitioners are those that have already found a way/ or have the immortal practice to thrive for the Immortal Realm.

Hope this clarifies!

Yes >.< error in translation. I mean to type Asura :X so it ends up Asuna.

Holy Goddess Asura = 修罗女圣神
    ASURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh man i thot i cud atlast see asuna. But asura ,this name suggest only two things:-

1- she may have multiple hands or multiple divine swords (like a asura)

OR

2-she may be a war goddess and cruel and ruthless.

but seeing progression of the story i guess even this ruthless lady will showw cute sides only to yi ping. Damn how come his every reincarnation was a lady charmer!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the update

Asura possibly a tsundere? Welp one can only imagine

asura sounds like a fiery type that would keep both yi ping and the girls on their feet, in a good way but in a way thats different to the now rather passive girl-group that follows yi ping :P

ah yi ping, how far you have come since that fateful lonely day :P

I am FOR AMO 3 too. It's far more interesting than these swordsman fictions running around

Thanks for the update

Thanks Avidfan

oooooh cant wait :S

Hi everyone!

I just want to say, thank you for following AMO2 and next chapter is going to be chapter 70 which is the last chapter. Many of you will be curious how it is going to end.

Because of your strong support, AMO2 will be extending to 5-10 more chapters and really peek into what is inside the Stellar Sanctuary.

Thank you very much everyone for keeping AMO2 exciting and fun

For some of the early readers, you may know that Yixian makes an early re-appearance in Chapter 16~18 instead of Chapter 5X because readers like her and Yunzi sad ending was changed too due to outcry.

While AMO tries to be light humor, there are many melancholy parts and readers, that is you try to prevent it. It turns out to be good as i guess majority of you feels that too many wuxia ends up with a sadder ending to denote realism. AMO1 almost went down to that path.

And InfiniteUniverse and others actually msg to ask, if asking for the three most popular maidens mean that the other maidens are going to get killed. I would say no (sorry for spoilers!). So free to mention who your favorites and why

Thanks earlier to all readers for commenting on your favorites

Thanks again!

Ratty
    Hi everyone!

I just want to say, thank you for following AMO2 and next chapter is going to be chapter 70 which is the last chapter. Many of you will be curious how it is going to end.

Because of your strong support, AMO2 will be extending to 5-10 more chapters and really peek into what is inside the Stellar Sanctuary.

For some of the early readers, you may know that Yixian makes an early re-appearance in Chapter 16~18 instead of Chapter 5X because readers like her and Yunzi sad ending was changed too due to outcry.

While AMO tries to be light humor, there are many melancholy parts and readers, that is you try to prevent it. It turns out to be good as i guess majority of you feels that too many wuxia ends up with a sadder ending to denote realism. AMO1 almost went down to that path.

And InfiniteUniverse and others actually msg to ask, if asking for the three most popular maidens mean that the other maidens are going to get killed. I would say no (sorry for spoilers!). So free to mention who your favorites and why

Thanks again!
    Wow! Life is worth living again. I must say AMO 1 and AMO 2 are among the greatest fantasy stories I ever had the pleasure of reading. Thank you so very much.

True, many wuxia novels such as 'A Step into the Past' creates or tries to portray realism, which I am not a fan of. With the deaths of the people in that particular Novel, I dropped it since I couldn't bother reading it anymore. That is why I love your story since what I am looking for is Action and Romance. Which is found in both of them, not tragedy like other wuxia novels.

Also, I shall take my time with the favorite maiden questions since I wish to reread AMO 1 on the weekend. And then I can give a suitable answer. Needless to say, I don't mind if realism is avoided. It is fun to detract away from it to give an entertaining story. Love your story Avidfan, Keep up the good work.

Also, I cannot wait to see how Yi Ping and Alice reunite
    Last edited by InfiniteUniverse; 01-23-15 at 03:41 AM.

Hi everyone!

Thanks again!
    I'm glad the story has progressed the way it has so far, the idea of knocking off characters is usually only done by authors who can't bother to give any back story to characters they added in too quickly to keep people entertained. So far Avidfan you've done a great job of putting in the pieces to how they're all related to the main character. It's not all at once, but piece by piece which really helps to build up the core of the story. I've noticed most stories claim realism when they kill people off, but if they wanted realism, wouldn't the main character have died in the first chapter when he knew nothing, was weak as can be and couldn't do anything? I mean that would be realistic, instead they make him grow powerful, able to always pull through, which honestly if it's just the main character alone, would never be able to do. So your story feels more realistic to me than most of the other ones where they're constantly having people killed, bonds forged between people to allow a larger force to progress together is much more likely to survive than one guy that keeps getting his friends or loved ones killed as he goes along.