Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 155556575859606162636465
Results 1,281 to 1,292 of 1292

Thread: A Martial Odyssey 2

Quote Originally Posted by Avidfan View Post
    Looking back too, I think this part is really funny. Lele stole from her grandpa and she would learn that crime never pays xD
    ROFL yeah it sure doesn't Avidfan-Senpai

Avidfan there is only one thing i want from u. Give me an oppurtunity to kick yi ping that lucky b**tard luck is to enviable.Even i want atleast one girl with even tenth of his wives specialities or attitude.

well jokes apart thanks for this great story avidfan and i wish (since i am really very selfish) i would get to see amo3 soon. now i do hve a question and its bugging me

first of all all immortal practitioners know about how formidable jade emporer is. but jade empereor is in celestial palace in mortal realm . so how does immortal practioners know about him? Even if he descended to mortal realm like heaveness did its still doubtful why did he didnt return since at startin of amo2 he did say that he wishd to ascend.?????

overall i want to know background of jade emperor??

thnks if u cud help me and thanks again for this wonderful story.

(LOL i think yi ping ha fanny magnet(GTA vice city game cheat code in case u dont know) cheat code on)
    Last edited by Arindam Sen; 03-02-15 at 10:27 AM.

Thanks for the new chapter Avidfan... Please update soon...

Thanks Avidfan

Quote Originally Posted by acamatzu View Post
    Hello

In one way or another, all girls around him are special to him but Yixian and Lele will always have a more speical place in his heart. Because:

- Yixian is his first wife and true love/soulmate/whateveryoumaycallit
    - Lele is the only one with a child from him (status unknown at the moment; do you have plans for more?) Oo

Anyway - Good work till now Avidfan. I don't know if you take a break from writing or not, if you do, you have earned it! As always I'm looking forward to new chapters from you.

So long!
    acamatzu
    Thanks! And always looking forward to hear from you!

Quote: Arindam Sen
    first of all all immortal practitioners know about how formidable jade emporer is. but jade empereor is in celestial palace in mortal realm . so how does immortal practioners know about him? Even if he descended to mortal realm like heaveness did its still doubtful why did he didnt return since at startin of amo2 he did say that he wishd to ascend.?????

overall i want to know background of jade emperor??

thnks if u cud help me and thanks again for this wonderful story.
    It may be sooner than you are expecting!

Hello

Thanks! And always looking forward to hear from you!
    You do? I didn't know. :O It suprises me.

I also see that you already did start a new thread with the first two chapters of AMO3. It suprises me as well. I thought you would take a break for some weeks, but I'm happy that I can read new chapters far sooner.
    I hope also that you include some character from the mortal realm. Lele's grandfather for example, but I believe you'll also combine that with the background of the jade emperor. This two seems to have some connections.
    You could also write some sidestorys.

Now, I'll read the new chapter.

So long!
    acamatzu

Hi all,

I realize quite a few people did not know that AMO3 thread has been started and have been refreshing this page after receiving a msg on my skype today.

So here the AMO3 link

Forward to A Martial Odyssey 3

Thanks for the link, never knew about the AMO3 thread :P

Hi everyone,

For those that are interested to have a copy of AMO2, it is up for free today and tomorrow at kindle. If you can't get it free yet, it may be because of the timezone so please wait a little longer.

Here is the link;
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VULGVAQ

Also I have corrected AMO1 lines due to epub formatting. Anyone that previously got AMO1 can borrow or download again for free.

Cheers and happy reading!

Edit:
    The PDF version for AMO2 is available at Lulu though for anyone that do not have the epub reader.

Honestly, I don't like epub as editing is a nightmare and distracting. (Some nagging xD)

Great! Thanks for the heads up.
    HK47: Now do you understand the travails of my existence master? Surely it does not compare to your existence but still...
    You: I survive somehow
    HK47: As do I. It is our lot in life I suppose master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?

-KotOR

Honestly, I don't like epub as editing is a nightmare and distracting. (Some nagging xD)
    The main advantage of epub vs pdf imo is :
    - easier to increase font size and automatic repaging. When you get older (40+ year old) and need bigger font for easy reading (can no longer read the standard paperbook or hardcover), epub is the way to go. I switched to pure digital (epub+ipad) since 3 years ago, since it also mean i no longer need to buy more shelves to put my new books, and i can slowly decrease my existing bookshelves.
    - not sure whether this is also available in pdf files, but making notes on epub is also very usefull, when you are studying using digital books (like donald knuth's art of programming books)

btw, avidfan, i finished reading amo1 in about 1 week, and i like it. Hope i will like amo2 too.

I finally finished amo2, and will start on amo3 now.

looks like it took me 3 days to finish it, and i like amo2 more than amo1.
    Last edited by Apujanata; 05-02-15 at 10:04 AM.