Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: A Martial Odyssey 2

Chapter 14: Epitome Divine Skills of the Celestial Fairy and Heavenly Temptress

Yi Ping was alone with Shui Yixian and Lie Qing in a forested glade.

The trees here were beautiful with pink blossoms and delicious fruits were hanging from its branches.

Yi Ping, however was not in the mood to savor its fruits or was here to admire the grandeur of these beautiful trees whose leaves were like willow trees.

Shui Yixian was looking at Yi Ping tenderly with heartfelt affections while Lie Qing was stroking her long flowing hair unhurriedly as she looked affectionately at him.

Yi Ping finally broke the silence as he was feeling awkward, “Xian’Er, Qing’Er, why don’t you say something instead of looking at me like this?

But they just smiled at him idiocy and said nothing.

Yi Ping asked, “Is there something on my face? Is something wrong?”

Shui Yixian lowered her glance but she was soon looking at him again, gently smiling at him.

Lie Qing was swinging her legs to and fro slowly and she too, was smiling. All of a sudden, she flew to Yi Ping’s embrace and gave him a gentle kiss on his face.

Yi Ping immediately become fluster as he said, “Qing’Er, we are not alone…”

Shui Yixian said gently, “I don’t mind. So why are you minding?”

Yi Ping was startled but he quickly regained his composure as he said, “Qing’Er, we are not married yet. We are Celestials now and you have yet to overcome the Emotion Stage yet. We should put aside mortal emotions aside first. Do you still remember that is the reason why you have allowed me to tag along?”

Lie Qing said enchantingly, “Ping’Er, I don’t want to be a Celestial anymore. I want to be with you always. You have saved my life once again. Do you know how silly you are? The other sisters have told me how you are willing to give up your life for Sister Yixian and I. Silly, silly, silly!”

Yi Ping smiled weakly, “This is nothing.”

Lie Qing looked at Yi Ping tenderly before sighing softly, “Do you think anyone will give up their only Divine Dragon Pill to save a dying stranger. Do you think anyone will give up even their own life for a “friend”? Ping’Er, are you fooling yourself or I am fooling myself? Are you trying to tell me that I am now just your own sister? Because I can’t help but fall in love with you!”

Yi Ping quickly looked at Yixian panicky and wanted to say something but he was so flustered that his mind was a complete blank now!

Yixian smiled gently as she too, looked tenderly at Yi Ping, “Ping’Er, you have saved my life previously. That is why we are bonded as a couple now. Now you have saved my life again, I really don’t know how to repay you. I wish I can do more for you…”

Yi Ping said, “Xian’Er, you are my wife. I should try to protect you. There is no need to repay me. Are you still treating me as an outsider till now?”

Yixian lowered her gaze and said shyly, “We are not true man and wife yet because we have not consummate our marriage yet...”

She had deliberately lingered for a while.

Immediately, Yi Ping was so flustered that his nose started to bleed!

He was also stunned at the same time!

It was because he had not expected Yixian to be so bold and moreover in Lie Qing’s presence!

Lie Qing laughed softly, “Oh mine, don’t tell me my sister is thinking of pledging herself to repay her benefactor! Do you need the Heaveness Temptress to teach you a trick or two?”

Yixian said shyly, “You! I don’t need lousy tricks from you especially not from someone that is bending to steal my husband!”

Yi Ping was completely stunned that these two maidens were being so bold in front of him that his ears were burning. Needless to say, his face was completely flustered and his breathing became hard!

Lie Qing winked at Yi Ping before saying, “Ping’Er, if you are to choose between Sister Xian’Er and I, who you will choose?”

Yi Ping smiled bitterly as he rubbed his nose awkwardly as he stammered, “I…I don’t know.”

Lie Qing took a quick glance at Yi Ping before adding, “What if you are to choose between Sister Xian’Er and me tonight, who you will choose to be with then?”

Yi Ping was completely defeated by her question that he was looking at Yixian for answers. But Yixian was tapping her fingers on her cheek and was whistling softly. It seemed that she too, was waiting for Yi Ping’s reply!

Lie Qing pretended to be upset, “Why don’t you say aloud? Are you afraid of upsetting either one of us? Or is it because Sister Xian’Er is here and you are afraid of telling her that you like me more?”

Yi Ping just smiled bitterly and his mind was a complete blank!

Lie Qing looked at Yixian and smiled, “It seems that I am right!”

Yixian giggled gently, “No, you are wrong, very wrong! Ping’Er will surely pick me. That is why I am not worried at all. You better admit defeat and leave now or else you will be left in an awkward situation. Don’t ever say, I didn’t warn you at all.”

Lie Qing muttered as her cheeks had turned rosy, “No, that is not true. He will pick me for sure.”

Yixian noticed her flushes and said softly, “The Heavenly Temptress will feel shy? This is really intriguing and a surprising thing that is happening now.”

Lie Qing hummed coldly, “Why are you bend on stealing my man? Do you know that I am trying to help you? The Emotionless Rhyme that you are practicing makes you unsuitable to fall in love and can be detrimental to your future progression if you persist in your wrongful ways.”

Yixian said gently as she looked intently at Lie Qing, “My wrongdoings are my choices. Who I fall in love with is really my business. Moreover, Ping’Er is my husband.”

Lie Qing flipped her long sleeves and stirred up a strong windforce that flurried outward as she looked at Yixian, “Regardless of who Ping’Er decides to choose, you must agree that he will surely pick a living maiden and not a dead maiden. Am I right to say so?”

Yixian had raised her sleeves in front of her and her beautiful fingers were bursting with martial force, “Indeed! The dead doesn’t need to be included. We are both from the martial fraternity. There is no better way to decide than a martial contest to determine it.”

Lie Qing brushed her long hair slowly as she smiled coldly, “Indeed, indeed. The Heavenly Temptress won’t concede to the Celestial Fairy.”

Yixian said, “As do I.”

Yi Ping was stunned. All of a sudden, these two maidens decided to fight against each other!

He was panicky as he quickly urged, “Qing’Er, Xian’Er! Please don’t fight! You have both just recovered from your internal injuries and need to recuperate. This is not the time for infighting. Both of you are sisters and shouldn’t fight…”

Yixian interrupted coldly, “She is not my sister. I don’t have a sister that wants to steal my husband.”

Lie Qing said with equal coldness, “Neither did I.”

Yi Ping had already stood in their midst with outstretch hands as he said panicky, “Please stop! I beg of you!”

Lie Qing said nonchalant, “Then you have to choose from one of us if you don’t want us to fight.”

Yi Ping stammered, “I…I really don’t know…”

Yixian sighed softly, “I am your wife and yet you didn’t pick me?”

Yi Ping panicky said, “Xian’Er, I don’t mean it. Of course, I will pick you…”

Lie Qing said hurtfully, “Then you mean to say, you won’t pick me?”

Yi Ping was startled and he tried to explain panicky, “It is not that too…”

Yixian asked quietly, “You already have me and yet you are still thinking of another maiden?”

Lie Qing added coldly, “Maybe not another maiden but one, two, three, four others!”

Yi Ping was beginning to feel wobbly but he had suddenly grown solemn, “I…yes…I don’t deserve any of you.”

He was muttering, “Lingfeng the Heaveness, Youxue the Endor Vixen Fairy, Lele, Xingyue…I can’t erase those memories that I have inherited from the White Sage. I…am sorry…”

He turned around and walked away.

Lie Qing called out, “Ping’Er, wait!”

Yi Ping sighed softly as he stopped in his tracks.

He dared not turn and look at her but he replied almost incoherent, “Yes Qing’Er?”

Lie Qing was looking at his back quietly, “You really going off just like this?”

Yixian asked demurely, “Ping’Er, you are leaving just like that?”

Yi Ping really did not know what to answer so he continued to keep mum.

All of a sudden, there was a loud laughter. “If he doesn’t want to choose, then may I choose?”

Yi Ping was startled as She Weilun came into view!

Yi Ping immediately drew the Divine Echo and the White Phoenix from its scabbard as he said coldly, “What are you doing here?”

Lie Qing and Yixian secretly looked at each other as they gave a faint smile that was unnoticed by anyone.

It was because they had already known that there was an intruder earlier and was role playing with each other to lure him out. They also knew that if Yi Ping was presented with a choice, he would not know what to choose. They were hoping that Yi Ping would leave the scene first while they sought out this intruder. However, they were secretly afraid for this intruder was very caution and from his stealth skills, was also a super exponent. They knew that he was around because he had accidentally given away his presence because of a soft sigh but they still could not pinpoint his location.

She Weilun looked at Yi Ping as he laughed but only after he had stolen a glance at the two maidens, “Why shouldn’t I be here? I suppose to be hunting for you. I have been searching for you for 2 whole months in these mountains!”

He looked at Lie Qing and Yixian as he admired their beauties, “You have these two wondrous beauties and yet you simply just walk away? How foolish you are. Maybe I should teach you a thing or two about cherishing beauties.”

Yi Ping said coldly, “Despicable. You have been eavesdropping on us?”

She Weilun laughed, “You must be joking. This place is not owned by you. I just happen to be here and overheard you. Where are the Stellar Heaven Fairy and the beautiful maidens that are with you the other day?”

But he added after he had pretended to look around, “Good. Today that old man isn’t here. The three of you will be a fitting substitute for my anger. You have no idea how upset Ximen Nanqing is when I have reported to him that the Stellar Heaven Fairy has betrayed us and that his protégé disciple Lian Longba is dead.”

When he had just said that, She Weilun had vanished in a flash from his standing position and was upon Yi Ping in a blink of an eye as he displayed dozens of quick attacks!

He had expected Yi Ping to be knocked down on the ground with such a single hit but he was surprised that his first attack was quickly counterattacked and he was forced to continue his assault with dozens of attacks more!

After exchanging more than two dozen blows with She Weilun and in a blink of an eye later, Yi Ping had counter-attacked with the Horizon Swordplay and executed two sword energy arcs in close proximity against She Weilun!

She Weilun was startled for he had never seen anyone who was able to execute sword energies with such a short breathing space and in the midst of a furious exchange.

He gave a loud martial shout as he increased his martial power and smashed the incoming sword energy arcs to nothingness!

But no sooner had he dissipated the sword energies, Yi Ping had struck him on his forehead with a tremendous hit!

She Weilun was stunned and he could not believe that this was happening! It was because two months ago, this young man was not even his match!

He recovered quickly enough and this time, he launched himself at Yi Ping with his swiftness skill and had readied his best fighting technique, the Godspeed Thunder Hand as he cursed loudly, “You will pay for this!”

But no sooner had he took a step forward, Yi Ping had struck him thunderously on his forehead again!

This caused She Weilun to stumble backward wobbly and he could not believe that this was even happening!

How did this young man improved so fast in two short months?!

But before he could recover, Yi Ping had raised his palm outward and had struck his chest with the Asper Horizon Hand!

She Weilun immediately coughed out blood as he fell on his knees on the ground and he was muttering, “What is going on…”

Even Yixian and Lie Qing were dazzled by Yi Ping quick counter-attack!

There were two reasons for Yi Ping’s increased attack speed. First, he was badly injured during the divine ascension to the Celestial Realm and could not display his full speed. Secondly, he had consumed the Negative Core Divine Pill and that had pushed his state of divinity to the Transverse Staging! What was previously a blur to Yi Ping, he could now see every single attack that was being displayed by She Weilun, enabling him to counter attack with ease!

The Transverse Stage was a level that improved the reflexes and the ability to see fast movements clearly!

She Weilun tried to stand up weakly, “You are just a lowly celestial and you dare to lift your finger against me…”

Yi Ping interrupted coldly, “Now leave or I will hit you again.”

Yixian said coldly, “No wait. You can’t let him go just like this. He must be exterminated.”

She Weilun was startled as he coughed out another bout of blood, “Do you lowly celestials know the rule of the Celestial Realm? If you kill me, then it will affect your future progression. So you better think twice about that.”

Yixian replied coldly, “You are just one more opponent that I am going to take down. I am going to take down the entire Celestial Realm if they are all like you.”

While they were talking, She Weilun was secretly using his own vital energies to heal his internal injuries at a rapid pace as he thought, “These lowly celestials. They did not even know that a superior celestial is able to treat their own injuries. I have already reached the Divine Stage of the Golden Body. I am careless just now but once I have treated my injuries, I will teach them a lesson that they will never forget!”

So he laughed, “Beauty, you must be joking. You have no idea how many powerful celestials there are in the entire Celestial Realm. There are the seven most powerful Ancient Celestials and each one of them can move entire mountains…”

Before he could finish, Yixian had flashed her Heavenly Earth Sword and a beaming sword energy had rippled through She Weilun, causing him to fly backward and breaking several of his vital energies channels!

She Weilun coughed out more blood as his eyes began to stare blankly!

He had seen the sword energy but he was still unable to dodge it. At the last moment, he could feel a powerful energy dissipating all his martial force and even his protective divine skill offered no defense against her sword energy!

Ever since he had mastered the Golden Body, sword energies attacks were just a nuisance to him and were not something to be feared. But today, he had sensed a powerful energy attack that was beyond his comprehension and it was similar to the martial force of the Ancient Celestials!

“No,” he thought. “It was more powerful than any force that he had known. Could it be the Universal Force?!”

He tried to look at the sword that Yixian had just flashed to him but she had already kept the sword into its scabbard in a blink of an eye!

He thought, “Who is this maiden? Why are her reflexes and martial moves seemingly to be the Golden Celestial level? But her divine state seems to be only the Transverse Level? Her attacking speed is even more phenomenon that this Yi Ping…”

Yi Ping said, “Let him go, Xian’Er. He is already defeated.”

Yixian said quietly, “Ping’Er if we let him go, he will go on to harm more innocents with his sinister bullying. I believe that we have a divine mission in the Celestial Realm and that divine mission is to punish all the evil-doers. We are the balance that the Celestial Realm needs and that is the reason why destiny has arranged for us to ascend at the same time.”

Lie Qing nodded but she was smiling enchantingly, “But we should exercise more mercies too or else the evil-doers do not have a chance to repent.”

Yi Ping smiled bitterly. It was because sometimes when Lie Qing said something, she would do the exact opposite. When he had first met her, she virtually broke all her promises to him not to use her Invincible Divine Force to drain her opponents’ internal strength. Like Lele, Lie Qing was totally unpredictable. The more enchanting her smiles were the more wily her schemes she had in mind!

He still could remember how vividly how Lie Qing had faked her own death in collaboration with Yunzi and how he was duped by Lie Qing!

So Yi Ping quickly said, “Since he has already lost to us, just let him go. If he doesn’t repent the next time then we can wait for the next time to deal with him…”

But Lie Qing smiled as she winked at She Weilun, “How about this? We let you pick between my Sister Xian’Er and myself. If you can defeat either one of us, we will let you go. How about that?”

She Weilun immediately smiled as he spat out the bad blood in his mouth. If it was a duel, then he still had the confident to win. After all, he still had many secret martial techniques that he had not used yet. But he was also caution that his opponents may be experts in sword energies techniques so he said, “I am injured and may not be able to hold up against sword energies. If the two of you agree not to use your swords, then I can consider accepting this challenge.”

Lie Qing said, “I am alright.”

She looked at Yixian who nodded at her so she said, “We have all agreed to your terms. So who shall you pick then?”

She Weilun immediately mustered his entire martial power with his Golden Thunder Force as a faint golden aura surrounded him!

Yi Ping turned pale immediately. He knew that She Weilun was trying to muster his martial power first before the confrontation and if he could complete the entire augment then Yixian or Lie Qing would find it difficult to even break through his defenses!

So he quickly said, “Xian’Er, Qing’Er, let me challenge him instead. This is too dangerous.”

She Weilun laughed, “It is too late now. Even if the three of you join hands together, it is impossible for you to break my Golden Thunder Martial Force. Even a practitioner with a hundred and twenty years of martial power may not be able to do that, moreover the three of you are just lowly celestials who have not even reached the Crisis Level yet.”

Yixian was quite annoyed with his description of the lowly celestials that were used on them all the time. Even though she was a practitioner of the Emotionless Rhyme but there was only one way to be peaceful in her mind mediation again and that was to silence him so she said coldly, “Then let me be your first challenger then!”

She had immediately raised her fingers and attacked She Weilun!

Yi Ping shouted, “Xian’Er, no!”

Yixian said gently as she stepped forward gracefully, “Ping’Er, step aside.”

She Weilun smiled. Surrounded by his Golden Thunder Martial Force, it would not be easy for his opponent to strike him even if they were faster. Moreover, he was confident of his superior attack speed because he was a superior celestial while she was a lowly celestial!

But no sooner had he raised his palms, Yixian had already struck his palms with dozens of beautiful stabs. Each of her strikes was swift, precise and the impact that was delivered was also tremendous powerful!

They did not even exchange more than one hundred blows when She Weilun could feel that he was being afflicted by cold negative energies!

He was startled that his pure positive martial force, which was the anti-nemesis of negative energies, could not block her negative internal strength energies!

He gasped, “What skill is that?”

Yixian had displayed her Jade Icy Fingers to the tenth level! It was a level that she had attained just before she had become a celestial.

She answered softly, “Jade Icy Fingers Level Ten.”

Just when She Weilun was about to step backward to muster his martial power again to purge out the cold energy pulses that were afflicting him, Yixian had appeared gracefully on him again and struck his palms with a thunderous impact with her fingers as she said gently, “This is my Jade Icy Fingers Level Eleven.”

She Weilun was immediately flung backward as he coughed out several bouts of blood!

His internal injuries were not light!

He was totally bewildered as he tried to stand firmly on the ground, “How is it possible that a lowly celestial have such a strong internal strength?”

Two months ago when Yi Ping had passed on to her the essences of the Divine Dragon Pills that were in his body and saved her life, Yixian had a breakthrough in her Icy Heavenly Tears which propelled her martial level from the tenth to the eleventh! The tenth level was previously a difficult skill for her to use at short notice but now she could use it at ease. Needless to say, through her understandings of her Icy Heavenly Tears, her Divine Emerald Skill and Jade Icy Fingers had also increased from the tenth to the eleventh, doubling the martial power of both skills!

Yixian was a natural prodigy. If it was another person in the same situation as her, they may not be able to grasp the tenth or even the eleventh level of the Icy Heavenly Tears at all even with the aid of the Divine Dragon Pill.

But she had. That was why she was able to overcome her Divine Calamity with the tenth level of her Divine Emerald Skill and become a True Celestial. It was something that her past protégé mistresses had failed to.

Yi Ping sighed in relief. At first he was so worried that Yixian may come to harm. It was because two months ago in the fight with Lian Longba, Yixian had sustained serious internal injuries and was overpowered by him.

But Yi Ping did not know that with Yixian present attainment and her martial level, her tenth level of Icy Heavenly Tears was a match for Lian Longba. Unfortunately, before the fight she had already sustained severe internal injuries and could not muster all her internal strength. Therefore the highest level she could forcefully muster was actually the ninth. The martial strength in difference between the ninth and the tenth was doubled, as did the tenth and eleventh!

That was why She Weilun was suddenly overpowered by Yixian when she had displayed the eleventh level Jade Icy Fingers even though he had successfully blocked all her strikes!

She Weilun immediately shouted aloud as he pointed at Lie Qing, “Hold! Wait! I pick the other maiden as my opponent!”

Lie Qing smiled enchantingly, “Oh yes?”

She had mustered her Invincible Divine Force as eight blue faint wisps surrounded her but the air around her had exploded thunderously as her martial display!

She Weilun was startled!

He had recognized the Invincible Divine Force as one of the top epitome skills in the Celestial Realm to exist. Seven blue wisps represented the depth of her Invincible Divine Force level and it was considered to be a superior martial force skill and was a difficult level to muster for the practitioner. But his seemingly enchanting innocuous maiden had displayed eight blue wisps!

He was panicky shouting, “No wait…”

But before he knew it, Lie Qing was already upon him as she struck him many times!

Lie Qing was not known for her speed attack or her swiftness movement skill but when she used her full martial force, she had virtually ripped apart her opponent’s defenses as though it was like paper!

She Weilun screamed aloud as Lie Qing sent him flying backward as she disabled his martial skills as she said, “I have been looking for someone who is strong enough to take my Invincible Divine Force for a long time. You must be real fortunate today.”

She Weilun coughed out more blood as he immediately sealed off several of his accupoints to save as many of his vital meridian channels as possible. His eyes were red and teary.

He murmured, “How ruthless. Do you know that trying to disable my martial skills are crueler than death…”

Lie Qing interrupted coldly, “That is for the Stellar Heaven Fairy that you have ruined. If you still treasure your life, now scram!”

When She Weilun heard that she was actually letting him off, he immediately took off without hesitation!

Yi Ping sighed softly.

Lie Qing asked, “Why are you sympathizing with people that are your enemies?”

Yi Ping said, “There are no real enemies. I remember that Gongsun Jing and Qiu Wufeng are also my enemies in the past but they have now become my sworn brothers…”

Lie Qing laughed softly, “And you got betrayed by Zuo Tianyi!”

Yi Ping tried to change the topic by saying, “Qing’Er, I can see that you have gained another improvement in your Invincible Divine Skill. When can I spar with you?”

Lie Qing giggled shyly, “It is all thanks to your Divine Dragon Pill. If you are not afraid of getting killed by me, you can try. But now it is still not the time.”

Yi Ping said, “The last time that I have lost to you is when you have mustered the sixth Invincible Divine Force. I think I can manage the seventh now…”

Lie Qing smiled gently, “You have no idea how fearsome the seventh is. Forget about it.”

Yi Ping looked a little disappointed.

All of a sudden, Yixian said. “They are here.”

Who were they?

Lingfeng, Lele, Youxue, Yunzi, Mei’Er, Yu’Er, Xingyue, the Stellar Heaven Fairy and the Universal Old Man had appeared in sight and from their tired eyes; they must have rushed here as soon as possible!

Lele quickly asked, “What happens? We have detected a malevolent air earlier.”

Shen Xingyue scanned the surroundings keenly and said, “It seems that there is a fight.”

Lingfeng asked gently, “Is everyone alright?”

Yu’Er and Mei’Er had already surrounded Yi Ping and were checking him for signs of injuries.

Yi Ping said, “We just saw She Weilun. He was here just now.”

The Stellar Heaven Fairy was startled, “Where is he now? We…we must flee…”

Yi Ping said, “No need. He has fled.”

The Stellar Heaven Fairy was even startled as she looked at him with admired eyes, “You…have defeated him?”

Yi Ping nodded but he quickly said, “Qing’Er and Xian’Er have a hand too. I didn’t really do much actually.”

The Stellar Heaven Fairy was trembling lightly as she said, “Thank you again…”

Yi Ping was startled, “Why thanks me?”

The Stellar Heaven Fairy said, “Nothing…”

Youxue as sighing, “If this old man can run a little faster, we can witness an exciting fight.”

The Universal Old Man laughed, “I am really an old man. How fast can I run?”

Youxue hummed coldly, “You are the one that have detected the malevolent air and yet you run so slow. This is frustrating. If something happens to Yi Ping, I will never forgive you!”

The Universal Old Man scratched his head and said, “But isn’t he alright now?”

All of a sudden, the Stellar Heaven Fairy said. “It is time for me to leave. My injuries have almost recovered. I bring nothing but troubles to your group. I am really grateful to meet all of you but I got to go now.”

Everyone was startled that the Stellar Heaven Fairy was leaving without prior notice.

Yi Ping stammered, “Maiden Shishi, where are you going? It may be dangerous for you to travel alone.”

The Stellar Heaven Fairy sighed as she took a longing glance at Yi Ping, “I will be alright. I have grown wiser during my time in the Celestial Realm. I will stay out of trouble and continued with my cultivation on my own…”

She had completely recovered from her internal injuries and that included her dead meridian channels which caused her internal strength to shrink to just a third of her original. However, Yi Ping had cleared and revived her channels at the same time with Lie Qing and Yixian. Her martial strength had not only been restored but had also improved!

She was obviously been very grateful to Yi Ping but now, she had suddenly declared that she was leaving?

Yi Ping looked at Yunzi, Youxue, Lingfeng and Lele as he asked, “I hope that someone here can persuade her to stay. It is still dangerous for a lone maiden in the wilderness. I have thought that this place was safe but She Weilun has managed to find us after all.”

Youxue said coldly, “She is a rival. Do you think I will ask a rival to stay?”

Yi Ping replied awkwardly, “She is a friend. You think too much…”

Lingfeng said coldly, “You may think of her as a friend but she may not think of you as a friend.”

The Universal Old Man knew that the Heaveness was jealous and he was a little afraid of her wrath. So he quickly said, “I think I see some delicious fruits over there. Let me go and take a look first.”

And no sooner had he finished speaking, he was gone!

Youxue cursed softly, “Now he can really run…”

Yunzi said quietly, “I really hope that Sister Shishi can stay with us.”

Yu’Er and Mei’Er nodded too but they were afraid of the other sisters to say anything. Moreover they usually let their protégé mistress Yixian decided things for them.

Yi Ping turned to Yixian and Lie Qing, “Why do you think?”

Yixian smile gently, “Why don’t you ask her to stay yourself instead of asking us?”

Yi Ping was stunned by her reply.

He was stammering, “I did ask but she has decided to leave…”

Lie Qing said, “Why don’t you ask, you hope for her to stay instead of asking if she wants to stay?”

Yi Ping was stunned by Lie Qing’s reply.

The Stellar Heaven Fairy sighed softly and she had already taken a few steps but her steps were slow and deliberate.

Everyone except Yi Ping could tell that she did not want to leave.

But Yi Ping did not say anything because he was confused. If anyone was in his situation and had to face nine beautiful maidens that were all looking at him at the same time, they may be even be more confused than Yi Ping himself!

So the Stellar Heaven Fairy took another seven steps before she paused and said with her back facing everyone, “If Yi Ping is willing to let me stay I will be willing to stay…”

This time, Yi Ping did not hesitate anymore for she had spelt it so directly so he quickly said, “I am willing…”

But the Stellar Heaven Fairy quickly added, “…with Yi Ping forever…”

Yi Ping was stunned and the rest of the maidens were also caught off-guarded!

None of the maidens had expected the Stellar Heaven Fairy to be so bold!

Lie Qing saw that Yi Ping was dumbfounded so she teased him, “Ping’Er, you still has not picked a choice between Sister Xian’Er and I. Have you decided yet?”

Shen Xingyue was intrigued, “What is it? Can I know?”

Yixian looked at Lie Qing, “That is only a bait to lure the intruder out. Give Ping’Er a break…”

Lie Qing laughed enchantingly, “I am sure you did not joke about consummating with Ping’Er earlier…”

Yixian was startled. Even her Emotionless Rhythm did not protect her from developing slight flushes on her face this time!

Lele quickly asked, “No way! Sister Xian’Er won’t say that!”

Lie Qing stroked her long hair as she laughed merrily, “Yes she did.”

Youxue had turned slightly away because she too was flushing shyly when she recalled the night that she had lost her “chastity” to Yi Ping…

Yi Ping was wishing that there was a hole on the ground now so that he could jump in and covered himself!

Ch14 End
    Previous Chapter
    Next Chapter
    Last edited by Avidfan; 11-07-14 at 10:49 PM.

Thanks for another exciting chapter, Avidfan....

cool, early update. many many thankx avidfan. Like this story -Yi Ping are you stupid or what??-

Thanks!!!!

Like the level up of their powers. Else they will not survive in this realm and will always rely on the U old man...
    Last edited by ycb5959; 05-23-14 at 12:27 AM.

Thank you so much Avidfan for the quick update

Thanks boyzzzharry, ycb5959, dieyna, Szfong.

I have inserted two new lines to Chapter 14 as I want to avoid a flashback late. (In Bold) Glad you are all enjoying Chapter 14=)

All of a sudden, the Stellar Heaven Fairy said. “It is time for me to leave. My injuries have almost recovered. I bring nothing but troubles to your group. I am really grateful to meet all of you but I got to go now.”

Everyone was startled that the Stellar Heaven Fairy was leaving without prior notice.

Yi Ping stammered, “Maiden Shishi, where are you going? It may be dangerous for you to travel alone.”

The Stellar Heaven Fairy sighed as she took a longing glance at Yi Ping, “I will be alright. I have grown wiser during my time in the Celestial Realm. I will stay out of trouble and continued with my cultivation on my own…”

She had completely recovered from her internal injuries and that included her dead meridian channels which caused her internal strength to shrink to just a third of her original. However, Yi Ping had cleared and revived her channels at the same time with Lie Qing and Yixian. Her martial strength had not only been restored but had also improved!

She was obviously been very grateful to Yi Ping but now, she had suddenly declared that she was leaving?

Oh great update. This is more to my liking otherwise the interaction between them will be flat and dull. But what a teaser. I thought this will go all the way. Thanks again.

Chapter 15: The Universal Old Man

Yi Ping was alone with the Universal Old Man and he was receiving guidance and teachings from him.

The Universal Old Man said to Yi Ping, “I have never seen anyone that can increase their state of divinity as quickly as you. That is amazing!”

Yi Ping said respectfully, “That’s because protégé master you are a good teacher. The Ultrapowerful Force that you have taught me is really useful or else I won’t be able to defeat She Weilun so easily. I have fought against Gu Tianle who is also using the same martial skill but your Ultrapowerful Force is several notches higher.”

The Universal Old Man said, “That is because you are able to use it at a proper timing too.”

He stroked his long white beard as he muttered, “There are seven stages of celestial divinity; Genesis, Enlighten, Emotion, Transverse, Seventh Sense, Crisis and Ascend…you are now in the Transverse state of divinity. I can’t believe that you have started with the Enlighten level when you have come to the Celestial Realm but now you are already in the middle Transverse level in just two months. It is really amazing but also worrying.”

Yi Ping was curious as he asked, “Protégé Master is something wrong?”

The Universal Old Man said, “Each state of divinity is actually twice as hard as the previous and also twice as dangerous. But you have actually skipped from the Enlighten level to the Transverse level in such a short time. You must know that from the Enlighten level to the Emotion level and to the Transverse, it will take at least more than a hundred years for even the most gifted practitioners. And most practitioners actually take more than five hundred years and are not usual for them to take almost a thousand year. If you practice the state of divinity too fast, you will miss creating a solid foundation and this may be detrimental to your future progression. You may even hit the wall sooner than you have expected and unable to progress further. So how can I not worry?”

Yi Ping was startled as he asked panicky, “Yixian is even more astonishing than me. She is now at the Seventh Sense level and that one more before she hit the Crisis level. In the past, she has progress too fast and suffered a lot because of that. In fact, her celestial level is even higher than Lele now. Protégé Master, you must help her too…”

The Universal Old Man said regretfully, “There is nothing I can do. Each to their own destinies. The fact that the Celestial Fairy and you are able to progress so fast is something that is also beyond my understandings. I really hope that this is a good thing. Normally a practitioner has to go through three different tiers in the same celestial level in order to advance to the next level. But the two of you are skipping so fast. Alas, I really don’t get it…maybe it those pills but those pills don’t really have that much of an effect to say the truth…”

Yi Ping said solemnly, “Let hope that this is a good thing.”

The Universal Old Man laughed, “Even though state of divinity cannot be advanced through divine pills but maybe the two of you have higher state of divinity but just need those divine pills for a breakthrough.”

Yi Ping said, “Let’s hope so.”

The Universal Old Man said, “Don’t worry too much.”

Yi Ping said, “Protégé Master, can you persuade them not to go to the Dominating Aura Clan? The Celestial Realm is vast and we have not even really explored the realm yet. I think that the top priority now is to find the next possible appearance of the mysterious Stellar Sanctuary and the Astronomic Stellar Formation.”

The Universal Old Man clapped his hands once as he sighed, “That is my wish too. But the Heaveness is bent on destroying the Dominating Aura Clan. She refuses to search for the Stellar Sanctuary unless I aid her first.”

Yi Ping was also sighing, “There will be many powerful and dangerous opponents. I don’t really wish to fight anymore. Shishi has repeatedly warned everyone that Ximen Nanqing is in a totally different league than the others. Alas.”

The Universal Old Man said, “All the domain lords are not easy to deal. Some attained their present positions of power through their cunning, some through their dominating divine skills, some through their ruthless, some through their brilliant and all of them didn’t attain their positions because they are weak.”

Yi Ping was solemn, “Then this expedition will be extremely perilous. Protégé Master, what should we do now?”

The Universal Old Man replied, “What shall we do? I am even more afraid than you are!”

Yi Ping was startled, “Aren’t you one of the seven most powerful celestials in the Celestial Realm and have the strength to move mountains…”

The Universal Old Man began to cough because he had suddenly choke, “My foot! That is only a metaphor. If I can really move mountains, I will be already in the Gods’ Realm! I am afraid because my Divine Wrath is coming soon. I really cannot risk hurting anyone or else I will bring forward my Divine Wrath before I am ready. I really have no confident in my forthcoming Divine Wrath.”

Yi Ping tried to encourage him, “Surely there is some other way to survive it.”

The Universal Old Man looked at him, “There is a way and it is something that I have saved up for an emergency. But now it is all gone now.”

Yi Ping asked, “What happens?”

The Universal Old Man stared at him and muttered, “Compare to my last protégé disciple that looks like you, you are ten times stupider! No wonder all the other maidens are constantly frustrated by you. Now I truly know why. You have eaten my Negative Core Divine Pill and you are asking why?”

Yi Ping smiled bitterly, “I’m sorry…”

The Universal Old Man sighed, “Never mind. It is all in the past now. Now we need to look forward. But first, I got something important to do. Good bye for now.”

Yi Ping was startled, “Protégé Master, don’t we have a martial instruction today? Where are you going?”

The Universal Old Man laughed jovially, “I think I have better take you along or the Heaveness will surely blame me when she sees you alone. Follow me then!”

Yi Ping nodded and was really curious.

So he began to follow the Universal Old Man who was walking very rapidly as though he was in a great hurry.

After a while because the walk was too quiet so Yi Ping asked, “Protégé Master, why is that I am not allowed to call Lingfeng as the Heaveness but you can? I don’t see her developing any allergy when you call her the Heaveness?”

The Universal Old Man laughed, “Maybe that is because I have been calling her the Heaveness for a long time so she is used to it. But for you to call her the Heaveness, maybe she has an aversion to you!”

Yi Ping groaned. It was because he did not think that was the truth.

But the Universal Old Man was laughing jovially, “It seems that you are not so stupid after all. But you need to be a little smarter in the affairs of the heart. It is not something that outsiders can help you. Good luck!”

Yi Ping did not really understand so he asked, “Where are we going? Are we reaching yet?”

The Universal Old Man said solemnly, “Be very quiet. They have really sharp ears.”

Yi Ping curiosity was piqued as he asked, “They?”

The Universal Old Man smiled, “Let me teach you a trick or two in the future so that you won’t be discovered.”

All of a sudden, he said proudly. “We have reached.”

Yi Ping saw a beautiful creek that was flowing between the mountain rocks and it was flowing downward like a mini-waterfall.

But still, Yi Ping could see no one else as he asked, “Why are we here?”

But barely had he said it aloud, the Universal Old Man pulled him aside and whispered solemnly, “Be very still and quiet. Don’t speak aloud from this point onward. Just follow me.”

Yi Ping followed the Universal Old Man down a small trail facing a rocky ledge.

Then the Universal Old Man smiled and he whispered to Yi Ping, “Follow my lead and prone on the ground.”

Yi Ping did as he was told as he eyes the Universal Old Man curiously, “What is Protégé Master doing?”

The Universal Old Man was suddenly smiling happily as he looked across the rocky ledges. He whispered to Yi Ping, “What are you waiting? Come and take a look too!”

Yi Ping was completely bewildered but was curious at the same too. But no sooner had he looked over rocky ledges, he was stunned!

It was because he was overlooking a crystal clear small lake and he could see ten beautiful maidens frolicking in the lake!

Even though they were very far away but with Yi Ping’s keen eyesight, he could see Yixian, Lele, Lie Qing, Shen Xingyue, Xiao Youxue and the others.

Yixian was the most eye-catching because her graceful demeanor and gentle demeanor was the most captivating.

But the rest of the maidens were no less than captivating!

Xiao Youxue was very mesmerizing, Lie Qing was enchanting, Lingfeng was alluring, and every one of the maidens was beautiful in their own extraordinary ways!

There was a tickle of blood from Yi Ping’s nose!

The Universal Old Man laughed softly, “You seem to be enjoying it more than I.”

Yi Ping immediately protested but he was stammering, “I…I…”

The Universal Old Man smiled jovially, “Don’t worry. At this distance and with the running streams that are around us, even if they have exceptional hearings they won’t be able to know we are watching them. I know all the blind spots of the Heaveness, how far she can see and hear. Just enjoy the view.”

Yi Ping was flustered, “Protégé Master, this is not right. Let’s leave immediately. We…we are peeking and that is wrong…”

The Universal Old Man laughed softly, “But you have already peeked. If you do not tell, I do not tell, there are no third, fourth, fifth people around, who will know?”

Yi Ping said solemnly, “This is not about others knowing or not knowing. It is about doing the right thing…”

The Universal Old Man had a sudden thought before he patted Yi Ping hard, “My protégé, do you know that I am doing it for your own good? This is part of your martial training!”

Yi Ping asked, “For my own good? For my martial training? I don’t see any connection…”

The Universal Old Man interrupted him as he tried to sound righteous, “Haha! That is when you are wrong. In the Celestial Realm if you want to survive, you must train your focus, eyesight and willpower! That’s right. Willpower! I am training your willpower now. Look at you, with a little temptation, you start to nosebleed already. If your willpower is weak, how are you going to defeat opponents that are stronger than you?”

Yi Ping was startled as he sighed, “I have accidentally learnt the Absolute Spirits Intricacy Skill. But somehow, whenever I am with them I will still feel fluster. It seems that I do need to train my willpower further…”

The Universal Old Man secretly thought, “That is shyness, idiot! But I am not going to tell you or else I will be in trouble…”

So he said, “Do you know why I can become one of the seven most powerful celestials?”

Yi Ping shook his head but he was now respectful for he felt that the Universal Old Man was trying to enlighten him so that he could become better, “Please enlighten me!”

The Universal Old Man whispered, “In the past, I sneak on the Heaveness all the time. I didn’t succeed at first but eventually, I have become very good in it. As I have mentioned earlier, I know all the Heaveness weakness and blind spots. If you can sneak up to the Heaveness without her knowing, then you are definitely on the right track to become a highly attained celestial!”

Yi Ping was impressed, “Is that why you are always with the Heaveness?”

The Universal Old Man laughed jovially, “That’s right! You are smarter now! So today lesson is to train your focus and willpower as well as teach you a trick or two about stealth. Got it?”

Yi Ping lowered his head as he bowed, “Protégé Master, I have wronged you! You have my interest at heart! From now on, I will practice diligently!”

The Universal Old Man laughed, “That is my good protégé! When you are as good as me, then you will become one of the top celestials in the Celestial Realm…”

Yi Ping said, “Protégé Master there is something that I must tell you…”

The Universal Old Man interrupted with a smile, “You can wait for later. There isn’t much time to lose. We have already waste plenty of time talking…”

But suddenly Yi Ping said, “Protégé Master, why is that I can count only seven…Xian’Er, Xingyue and Lingfeng isn’t there anymore?”

The Universal Old Man turned pale immediately, “Oh no! We must evacuate immediately…”

“Where do you think you are going?”

Yi Ping and the Universal Old Man turned pale immediately for they had recognized Lingfeng’s voice!

They looked up immediately and saw that Ji Lingfeng, Shui Yixian and Shen Xingyue were looking coldly at them!

If Yi Ping did not look up, it would be better but when he looked up and saw that they were being wrapped in their makeshift dress around them and were just covering their bodice, he had turned completely red!

The Universal Old Man was startled as he muttered, “That is not possible. I did everything right…”

Lingfeng said coldly, “The two of you, what do you think you are doing?”

Yixian was quiet as she asked shyly, “Ping’Er, can you explain yourself?”

Shen Xingyue was looking at Yi Ping with numbed shock, “We have thought it may be an enemy but it is the two of you. You are peeping at us?”

Yi Ping quickly said, “Protégé Master says that…”

The Universal Old Man quickly interrupted, “My eyesight is failing and Ping’Er offered to help me improve my eyesight. I have never expected that my good protégé is such a young man!”

He quickly patted Yi Ping on his back hard when he noticed that he was trying to interrupt him, “This is wrong! If I know that he would do this, I would never have followed him! Let’s forgive him for he is young after all. I am sure he will repent and won’t do it again. Am I right, my good protégé?”

Yi Ping sighed as he nodded, “I…I repent…”

The Universal Old Man laughed but he was soon very solemn, “That…that is my good protégé. You must know that emotions are detrimental to our future progressions. We are celestials now and should cultivate the Way. There are many temptations along. We ought to maintain the righteousness in our heart and seek enlightenment in whatever we can. You still have much to learn but I have full confident in you.”

Yi Ping looked at the Universal Old Man with a shocked expression!

But he quickly thought, “Maybe it is part of my training. If the Universal Old Man is alone then he won’t be discovered. Because he is with me, he is discovered. I should therefore shoulder the blame for the failure of this training…”

The Universal Old Man quickly asked, “How did you discover this rascal?”

Yi Ping was startled as he thought, “Did my Protégé Master just call me a rascal?”

Yixian smiled, “I have been training my hearing in the snowstorm in the Heavenly Mountains. Now that I have reached the Celestial Level of the Seventh Sense, all my senses are further amplified. I can hear even a pin dropping on the soft grass. At this range, it isn’t surprising to know if someone is in the vicinity.”

The Universal Old Man was startled as he secretly thought, “She could detect an intruder from this far away? Her hearing is even sharper than some of the Ancient Celestials that I know. Next time, I must stay further away.”

He turned to ask the Heaveness, “How did you find him?”

He was exceptional curious. It was because he was sure that the Heaveness could not possible known that they were peeping from here!

Lingfeng sighed softly, “I sneeze because someone mentions my name and…”

She looked at Yi Ping quietly who was looking ashamed of himself and he was extremely awkward. So she simply smiled and did not continue.

The Universal Old Man was stunned as he thought, “I really forget that the Heaveness is sensitive to Yi Ping mentioning her name even though he has mentioned to me. Alas, I am so careless. Next time, no…there won’t be a next time. I won’t take him with me anymore.”

He turned to ask Shen Xingyue, “How did you find us then?”

Shen Xingyue was smiling gently and her golden eyes were beaming but she said nothing.

All of a sudden, Yi Ping pointed and said aloud in shock. “Xingyue, your eyes! It is golden!”

Shen Xingyue smiled gently, “That is right! I am now a True Celestial! I have reached the Ascend Level now. I have only discovered this morning when I have fully recovered from my injuries and was trying to clear all my channels.”

Yi Ping was really very happy for her and he quickly said, “This is not easy. Congratulations! I still have a long way before I can become a true celestial practitioner.”

The Universal Old Man clapped his hands, “That is right! Just before the transmigration, the eyes of the celestial practitioner will turn from gray to gold and yours has been gray. But you have ascended prematurely and that may explains why your eyes did not turn golden until now. That is a good thing! Now that you are a True Celestial, your physical limitations are even greater than before…”

Yi Ping smiled bitterly for this time he knew what the Universal Old Man was about to say to him, “That is why she too, is able to notice our prying eyes…”

Shen Xingyue giggled softly, “Then you are very wrong!”

Yi Ping was startled, “Why so?”

She pointed to the other direction and this time, Yi Ping saw that the other seven maiden were also here as she said, “All of us knows that you are here as well.”

Yi Ping and the Universal Old Man were startled!

The Universal Old Man asked, “That is impossible! This distance is already so far!”

Lele swung her long black scythe into the ground with a thunderous impact as she looked at the Universal Old Man, “We have all heard you.”

The Universal Old Man was stunned, “Heard us? That is impossible…”

Dugu Yunzi sighed, “There are many creeks and ravines in these mountains. Your voices are echoed and carried down to us. Now you got it?”

The Universal Old Man was stunned as he stammered, “That is, that is…”

In the past, he was alone and had no one to talk with. That was why he was never been discovered by the Heaveness.

Shen Xingyue smiled, “Now you get it?”

What else could the Universal Old Man do except to smile bitterly!

Lingfeng said coldly, “Old man, today we have a score to settle and you have a lot of explaining to do.”

Mei’Er said, “What a lousy Protégé Master. It is obviously you that is trying to mislead our Master and yet you are trying to make him the scapegoat.”

Yu’Er said coldly, “That’s right!”

Lie Qing pulled Yi Ping as she chuckled softly, “Ping’Er, let’s us go now.”

Yi Ping asked, “Where to?”

Lie Qing winked at him, “We having a bath below. Come and join us…”

Yi Ping and the Universal Old Man were suddenly coughing out for breathe for they had almost choked when they had heard that!

The Stellar Heaven Fairy smiled sweetly, “I don’t mind for Yi Ping to join us but this old man is a no, no for me.”

Xiao Youxue was already standing beside Lingfeng and they were being surrounded by a deadly cold demeanor as they stared at the Universal Old Man!

The Universal Old Man took a step back, “No wait. Don’t force me to fight back. I am having my tribulation soon…”

Lingfeng said coldly, “You can have your retribution first!”

Ch15 End
    Previous Chapter
    Next Chapter
    Last edited by Avidfan; 11-07-14 at 10:50 PM.

What a refreshing interlude. This gives flesh and fills out the personas of all the maidens. The dialogue between them makes them more lifelike. This gives this story a more novel like atmosphere. Thank you Avid fan.
    Last edited by geraldsaw; 05-24-14 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Hangover

Quote Originally Posted by geraldsaw View Post
    What a refreshing interlude. This gives flesh and fills out the personas of all the maidens. The dialogue between them makes them more lifelike. This gives this story a more novel like atmosphere. Thank you Avid fan.
    Thank you Geraldsaw for your kind words! =)

Chapter 15 actually complete the Transmigration to the Celestial Realm Story Arc.

Next Chapter is the beginning of the Rise of the Holy Ascension Sect Story Arc

Thanks everyone for following the first story arc, Transmigration to the Celestial Realm this far! Big thank you. Hope that the next story arc can be even more intriguing and interesting

i lough loud when read this chapter

Quote Originally Posted by dieyna View Post
    i lough loud when read this chapter
    I am glad you are enjoying this chapter

didn't expect another one so soon - thanks!

Thanks again for another exciting chapter.... Can't wait to see some future exciting story arcs...

Chapter 16: The Dominating Aura Clan

The walled city of the Dominating Aura Clan was situated between scenic mountains and lush greeneries. The city itself was situated on the highest peak of these mountain ranges.

Yi Ping was traveling with the Universal Old Man and the ten maidens.

The Stellar Heaven Fairy said quietly, “Soon, we will reach the place. There is still time to turn back.”

Yi Ping nodded but there was no indication that he would back off now.

All of a sudden, Yi Ping saw something far away and was immediately appalled at what he had seen. There were hundreds of slaves being forced into heavy labor as they pulled heavy blocks of limestone and granite. The slaves were being whipped into submission and quite a few had even crumbled on the ground right in front of his eyes!

Immediately, Shen Xingyue said unhappily. “Let’s go and check it out.”

Yi Ping nodded and they hurried their paces!

When the guards saw them from afar, they were startled and they were just standing there holding their whips. Even the slaves stopped their work as they stared in awe of them.

When they saw Yi Ping, they saw a dashing young man in white with a righteous air around him and on his back, were two sheathed swords. To evil-doers, he was extremely intimidating for he was like a bright sun that disintegrated the darkness. To the people in need, he was like a hero that had suddenly descended and instantly inspired hope to everyone!

Behind him, walked an old man with a long white beard. Anyone that saw him would immediately thought of him as wise old man. The Universal Old Man was an Ancient Celestial and one of the first to be in the Celestial Realm. His attainment was high enough that he was able to disguise himself as a mortal and there was no tell-tale sign that he was a celestial practitioner. The only thing that marred his sagely look was his two black eyes and face that seemed to be scratched by something.

What was even more astonishing was the extraordinary beautiful sight of the ten maidens that were in view!

Yu’Er the Jade Sword Fairy and Mei’Er the Beautiful Sword Fairy were whistling beautiful tunes, Yunzi and Youxue were laughing captivatingly, the Stellar Heaven Fairy was looking sweetly as she walked with Yixian, Lie Qing and Lele at the same time, Lingfeng was looking at her surroundings keenly with her alluring as though her eyes could speak while Shen Xingyue was walking elegantly with her long red flowing dress in the cool winds.

What an extraordinary sight! It was like the immortal fairies had suddenly decided to descend upon the Celestial Realm!

When the guards and the slaves saw them, they were completely dumbfounded and everyone became immobilized on the spot!

Before they could even react, Yi Ping was already shouting. “I am Yi Ping. Let them all go!”

When he shouted, there was a burst of martial shockwave that frightened the guards but at the same time, the hearts of the slaves saw hope and they were cheering loudly as they could sense excitement today that this young hero was going to liberate them today!

There were just two dozen guards armed with whips and poles. All of them were mortals except for the Captain of the Guard who was a practicing celestial. He was easy to spot for he had white hair and crimson eyes, characteristics of a dark celestial practitioner.

His men were all looking at him for instructions but the usual battled hardened veteran Captain of the Guard was trembling!

It was because other than the Heaveness and the Universal Old Man who had normal eyes, the newly arrival intruders were all practicing celestials! In fact in the group there were two True Celestials, the Stellar Heaven Fairy and the Fiery Phoenix (Shen Xingyue).

The Captain of the Guard had recognized the Stellar Heaven Fairy immediately. There was a warrant and a bounty for her by the Dominating Aura Clan for betraying the clan. She Weilun, the right-hand man Ximen Nanqing who was also their protégé master came back with a light injury warning one day announcing her betrayal and the death of Lian Longba.

Ximen Nanqing was furious. Since then, the Dominating Aura Clan had sent many super fighters to comb the surrounding mountains for her whereabouts but was futile.

But of course that was not the only reason. She Weilun had reported with due diligence that the group that the Stellar Heaven Fairy was with, possesses several divine swords and metallic weapons.

Ximen Nanqing was immediately intrigued. It was because metals were a scarcity in the Celestial Realm. The few metallic weapons and divine weapons that were in the Celestial Realm were mostly in the hands of the most powerful celestials and celestial clans!

Therefore he ordered half of his most powerful fighters to search the mountains for their whereabouts but to no futile. Finally two months later, She Weilun returned from the mountains in a critical condition. Before he could find the Stellar Heaven Fairy, he was injured by Yi Ping, Yixian and Lie Qing!

And he brought back the name of the only attacker that he could remember; his name was Yi Ping!

The Captain of the Guards remembered this account all too well. And this young man who had come from nowhere had just announced his name to be Yi Ping!

That was the reason why he was trembling!

He had never expected these renegade celestials to be so bold and had come to the Dominating Aura Clan. Did they all have a death wish? But now he knew that if he took them headlong, the one having a death wish was himself.

Yi Ping shouted again, “Freed them all or I won’t be polite anymore!”

As Yi Ping shouted, the ground was reverberating with the aftershocks of his martial shouts!

The Captain of the Guards was totally freaked out and he had bolted immediately without saying a single word!

When his men saw that their captain had fled, they too took flight after him!

Even Yi Ping himself was surprised that his martial shout had improved. He thought, “Is it because I have reached the Transverse level that my martial shout is now further amplified? I have only thought that the Transverse Level is an enhancement of the speed only. This is a surprising find.”

The Universal Old Man knew what he was thinking so he said, “Every practitioner will go through a different experience at the same celestial level. It all depends on the type of skills that the practitioner is most apt with and his natural affinity.”

Yi Ping nodded and asked curiously, “There are so many mortals in the Celestial Realm?”

The Universal Old Man explained, “There are a lot more mortals than celestials than you think here. They are the descendants of celestial practitioners in the past. But they are a pitiful lot. They are oppressed by the celestials here and used for manual work. The Dark Celestials also feast on their blood and hearts. Even if they can have a hope of becoming an aspiring celestial, they are quickly converted to the dark side. Very few of them ever make it to become a Golden Celestial. Even then, those Golden Celestials that are here have mostly converted to the dark side too, like Ximen Nanqing and She Weilun. Many Golden Celestials are actually forced to join them. The Celestial Realm is a ruthless place for the renegade celestials and the clanless celestials.”

Yi Ping secretly looked at the Stellar Heaven Fairy who shifted uncomfortably.

He was soon interrupted by the loud cheering slaves as they approached Yi Ping hesitatingly. It was not because they had feared Yi Ping but because they were too much in awe of him and his companions!

Yi Ping smiled and said gently to them, “You may go now. You are all freed men now. From now on, no one will oppress you anymore.”

Lingfeng smiled at them, “That’s right.”

A thin old man who seemed to be in his sixties boldly stepped forward as he said weakly, “Thank you…hero…”

This thin old man was half-naked and his body was covered with blood, fresh from the lashing of the whips.

All the men that were behind the old man were all shouting aloud, “Thank you hero!” And some of them had even fallen on their knees to give the highest honor to Yi Ping and his group!

Yi Ping saw that the thin old man was about to bow so he panicky stepped forward, saying compassionately to him, “That’s alright. You are now all free.”

The old man was moved to tears. He had dreamt of freedom every single day but saw it as an impossible dream. Even if he was free for just an hour, he would be glad to give up his life for it!

He coughed a few times before he said weakly, “This place is the domain of the despicable Ximen Nanqing. Even we are freed for just a while, we are happy. Young Hero, you must flee this place and escape to the mountains. You are not Ximen Nanqing’s match. In the past, there are many celestials that had come to challenge him but none of them had survived. We really thank you…”

When Yi Ping saw the state of the old man in this close up view, he was moved to anger and he looked at the gathering crowd who were all in a similar state of misery. “I will surely free all of you today. I am going to the Dominating Aura Clan now and seek justice for everyone.”

The old man was trembling as he could hardly believe his ears!

Lingfeng hummed coldly, “I thought that a few days someone didn’t want to come here and now he wants to be a hero.”

Yu’Er and Mei’Er were giggling now. They knew that Lingfeng was about to tease Yi Ping again and they were always happy to see their master awkward expression.

Yi Ping rubbed his nose and said, “My Heaveness. I have already changed my mind!”

Lingfeng trembled slightly and she quickly said, “Stop! Stop calling my…”

Yi Ping said, “Heaveness, Heaveness, Heaveness!”

Lingfeng was annoyed but she quickly said, “I surrender! You…I won’t tease you anymore, alright? So stop calling my name!”

Yi Ping was grinning much to the disappointment of Yu’Er and Mei”Er.

The Universal Old Man was startled as he dropped a whisper to Yi Ping, “When did you become so smart?”

All of a sudden, a middle-age man from the crowd was frantically saying, “Could he be the Son of Heaven? Young hero, can you unsheathe the swords from behind your back?”

Yi Ping was curious and with a quick flickering of movement, there were two bright halos as he held the Divine Echo and the White Phoenix in both hands!

The newly freed men were all startled as they began to hold their breath as they behold the beaming lights of the two divine swords.

The thin old man had suddenly caught of Yi Ping’s hand as he trembled nonstop, “Young Hero, you are indeed the Son of Heaven. Are you an Immortal from the Gods’ Realm that is here to be our savior?”

Yi Ping could only smile weakly, “Unfortunately I am not.”

Another old man had stepped forward, “The prophecy can’t be wrong. The Ancient Celestials say that a young hero with a pair of divine swords will one day appear to save us from the Dark Celestials. You are the one, no doubt!”

Yi Ping quickly protested, “Unfortunately I am not…”

But the crowd refused to heed his explanations and was now rushing forward to touch him.

“Maybe young hero, you didn’t know your true destiny yet.”

“What are the odds of a person with two divine swords?”

“The Immortal Being doesn’t want anyone to know his true identity yet because it is not the time…”

“It is said that when the Immortal Being comes, he will be accompanied by heavenly maidens…”

Yi Ping was shouting frantically, “Stop, wait. Hold…I am not.” But he dared not use his martial shout because he was afraid of hurting them.

Lingfeng secretly stole a glance at the Universal Old Man who was also looking at her. She began to sigh softly…

It was because many years ago, they had made up a prophecy in the Celestial Realm about an Immortal Being that could be the savior of the people. The powerful Celestials were oppressing the people and they had divided the Celestial Realm into thousands of domains and fiefdoms. So they invented a prophecy to give a hope to the people so that they could have the courage and hope to carry on living in their darkness hour.

That prophecy caught on like wildfire and there were even some Celestials that actually repented from their wicked ways because they feared the retributions of the Immortal Being.

But that was a long time ago while the Heaveness was still in the Celestial Realm and the prophecy was now largely forgotten. But today, it was revived again!

Before Yi Ping knew what was happening, he was being ushered by hundreds of people!

Yi Ping could not smile bitterly. It was because he did not want to shatter the faith of these people. He could only say to them, “I will do my best. I come here to challenge Ximen Nanqing but I really have no confident at all. If you follow me, you may all be captured again or killed. It is better that you run to the mountains first.”

The thin old man said tearfully, “Great Hero, I am already so old. Moreover, even if I am young and can hide in the mountains, Ximen Nanqing’s men will still be able to find me. The fates that they deal to escape slaves cannot be imagined. I will rather take my chance with you. I am content enough to have a day of freedom and till unto death, I will fight for my freedom.”

When Lele had heard that, she had burst into tears. Among all the maidens even though it appeared that she was the most difficult to get along with and the most incomprehension to the feelings of others, it was actually a front for her to disguise her true feelings. She was easiest the compassionate and emotional among all the maidens.

Yunzi and Lie Qing were immediately at Lele’s side as they tried to comfort her.

Almost all the men that were also shouting, “Unto death we will follow you! Unto death we will follow you!”

Yi Ping muttered, “All of you…I will do my best…”

Yixian said gently to Yi Ping, “Ping’Er, you are not fighting alone.”

Xiao Youxue said shyly, “That’s right.”

Just when Yi Ping was about to say something, Lingfeng said. “Something isn’t right! Come!”

Indeed, they had all sensed a powerful malevolent air that came from the direction of the city!

Yi Ping turned and said to the crowd, “Wait here!”

Before the crowd could react, Yi Ping, the Universal Old Man and the ten maidens were gone in a few blinks of an eye. Their swiftness movement skills were extraordinary and left the crowd gasping in astonishment!

When Yi Ping and his group arrived at the walled city of the Dominating Aura Clan, they were startled to see the dead bodies of the protégés of the Dominating Aura Clan on the city walls, on the ground, at the drawbridge, at the iron gates and everywhere!

Yi Ping was appalled at the sight. Most were mortals but there were at least a dozen dark celestial practitioners and two Golden Celestials.

Yixian said, “They are killed by claws, swords, palm skill, finger skills and many more. Many of them are killed by a single fatal blow.”

Lie Qing was solemn, “The killing malevolent air is just in front of us on the other side of the gate. It seems that these people are all killed swiftly but it is not a surprise attack. It is obviously that they saw their assailants but couldn’t put up a fight. Only the celestial practitioners did slightly better.”

Shen Xingyue said wryly, “It seems that someone else did the job for us. I was wondering how we are going to make our dramatic entrance but it seems that it saves us the trouble now!”

Yi Ping was solemn as he said, “Let’s go in.”

As Yi Ping walked through the gate, he was immediately greeted by a strong dominating aura and an equally powerful malevolent air!

The entrance of the gate was equally appalling and there were many dead.

Yi Ping had recognized She Weilun immediately and he was standing beside a middle-aged muscular man with black and white beard. The dominating aura had come from him. Without any doubt, only Ximen Nanqing could possess a dominating aura like this. Around him were two other celestial practitioners with golden eyes but they were all coughing weakly. It seemed that their injuries were not light.

This was confirmed by the Stellar Heaven Fairy as she whispered to Yi Ping, “He is Ximen Nanqing. The other two are his clan division leaders. It seems that he has some unwanted visitors today.”

Yi Ping looked the other way and saw five men in a priestly garb. The killing malevolent air had come from them!

A handsome man that was standing in the middle was waving a fan and had a sword by his side. When he saw Yi Ping and his group, he said coldly, “So Master Ximen Nanqing, is that your reinforcements? A young man, an old man and ten maidens?”

Ximen Nanqing hummed coldly, “They are not my men. In fact, one of them is a traitor.”

When She Weilun saw the Universal Old Man and Yi Ping, he was immediately startled and murmured with the Great Whispering Skill so that none could hear them, “That old man was the one that hurt me. Don’t be fooled by his innocuous appearances. He is in fact an Ancient Celestial. He may be the real leader of this group.”

Ximen Nanqing immediately used the Great Whispering Skill and said, “Good. I am a little afraid that these newcomers may not be their match. We can pull a little ruse and let them fight among themselves first then we can wipe them all out in a single swoop.”

They did not know that Lingfeng was carefully reading their lips and knew their exchanges. Ever since she had regained her memories as the Heaveness, she had remembered many skills that she used to know and one of the skills was the Silent Reading Skill.

The handsome man took a look at Yi Ping and his group with interest and noticed the number of metallic weapons that they had as he said to Ximen Nanqing, “Oh? They are not on your side?”

At the same time, Yi Ping had also noticed that these five men all had golden eyes. What was startling was that the other four men were much older than the handsome young man and looked more formidable than him yet they seemed to be following his lead.

The handsome young man looked intently at Yi Ping and asked, “So why are you here if you are not an ally of the Dominating Aura Clan? You seem to be the leader of this group. Or is it one of the two maidens that are behind you that is actually the real leader?”

Yi Ping was clenching his fists. He was upset when he saw the loss of so many lives even though they were his enemies. He replied coldly, “I am indeed the leader.”

The handsome young man was looking intently at Shen Xingyue and the Stellar Heaven Fairy, refusing to believe him. It was because it was obviously that these two maidens had the superior elevated divinity and the leadership of any group naturally belonged to the strongest.

But all of a sudden, the handsome young man stopped waving his silver fan and he was looking at Shen Xingyue, “It is you?”

Shen Xingyue was startled as she too stepped forward. She began to encircle the young handsome man rapidly to identify him before she gasped, “It is you! You have become so ruthless? Why are you here?”

The handsome young man answered coolly, “That is my question as well. So you have managed to ascend. That is a good thing. So why are you here? I have almost forgotten about you. Have you forgotten who you really are?”

Shen Xingyue hummed coldly, “It seemed that I am not the only ones that you have forgotten.”

She stole a glance at Yu’Er and Mei’Er.

When the handsome young man saw them, he immediately staggered backward while muttering. “That’s impossible. It is not real. They can’t be…”

Ximen Nanqing immediately noticed his expressions and he too, was looking at Yu’Er and Mei’Er who were identical twins. But there was nothing fearsome about them. So why was he so startled?

Shen Xingyue said coldly, “So why don’t you tell me first?”

Instead of replying Shen Xingyue, the handsome young man looked at Yi Ping asked, “You are married to this man?”

For no reason, Yi Ping was suddenly overwhelmed with jealousy. He tried to calm himself with the Absolute Spirits Intricacy as he thought, “They know each other, they know each other…”

He had to admit that this young handsome man was the most charismatic man that he had ever met. He had already noticed that even Yu’Er, Mei’Er, Yunzi, Youxue and the other maidens seemed to be dazzled by his beautiful looks!

Shen Xingyue replied, “That’s none of your business, really.”

The handsome young man appraised Yi Ping again as he asked, “What is your name?”

Yi Ping said coldly, “I don’t make friends with killers…”

All of a sudden, the handsome young man tumbled forward and attacked Yi Ping with his fingers as he said, “I teach you for being rude to a superior celestial!”

The speed of his attack was like lightning but Yi Ping was able to block the attack with his hands. But no sooner had he blocked the attack, the handsome young man switched his stance and rained dozens of tremendous attacks in a blink of an eye upon Yi Ping as he smirked, “Not bad. But how about this?”

Yi Ping was startled as he too, returned dozens of blows with lightning reflexes in a blink of an eye!

Their clashes were so mighty that the windforce that was generated from their attacks exploded with thunderously impact all around them as even the stone stabs below them broke under their martial force!

Shen Xingyue could only call out helplessly, “No wait! Don’t attack Yi Ping!”

In five blinks of an eye, Yi Ping and the handsome young man had exchanged more than one hundred tremendous blows with each other! But while Yi Ping had broken into sweat, the handsome young man was still looking calm.

Yi Ping was startled and his hands were trembling. He had already used all his martial strength against this handsome young man. He had not used one stroke but one hundred full strength strokes. The fatigue and exhaustion that he was possibly facing could not be imagined. He had sustained himself through the Absolute Spirits and the Divine Revelation!

Even the handsome young man was somewhat surprised by Yi Ping’s resilient but he had no wish to be dragged by a prolong fight because he still had one more enemy to fight. So he increased his martial power all of a sudden and displayed the Denunciation Force.

When Yi Ping sensed that his opponent had suddenly retracted his attacks, he knew that a powerful martial force was forthcoming and he raised his martial power to execute the Asper Horizon Hand in a nick of time!

The air around them exploded with a thunderous force and Yi Ping was thrown off the ground and flung to the back! He was quickly caught by Yixian, Lele and Youxue!

But the handsome young man was still standing on the same spot and was casually dusting off the dust from his priestly garb. All these took place in less than ten blinks of an eye!

He was smiling casually, “It is just a small lesson for him.”

Yi Ping forced himself to stand straight as he said coldly, “I have not lost yet.”

The handsome young man smiled, “It appears so. You want to fight me again?”

He looked at the rest of the maidens who were all looking at him coldly and laughed softly, “Or, you are all thinking of fighting me at the same time? I don’t mind at all.”

Lele hummed coldly, “You will regret taking us at the same time.”

The handsome young man replied, “Is that so?”

Lie Qing used her Great Whispering Skill on Lele, “Sister, he doesn’t seem to have ill intention against us yet. We still have another enemy, remember? So calm down first.”

Lele looked at Lie Qing who nodded silently at her as did Yixian.

Shen Xingyue had stepped forward, “That’s enough. You still have not told me why you are here?”

The handsome young man said, “I have almost forgotten.”

So he said aloud, “So Master Ximen Nanqing, have you decided already or not to swear your allegiance and to join the Holy Ascension Sect?”

Shen Xingyue was startled, “The Holy Ascension Sect? The Ascension Sect has become the Holy Ascension Sect?”

The handsome young man nodded, “We are now grouping all the known celestial clans together. You should join us. You are from our sect too. Have you forgotten who you are and your celestial oaths?”

Shen Xingyue was solemn as she said quietly, “My divine soul, my holy body belongs to the Ascension Sect and to the Ascension Supreme. I have never forgotten.”

Yi Ping and the others were startled that this handsome young man was from the same sect as Shen Xingyue!

The handsome young man smiled, “Good.”

Shen Xingyue asked, “Who is the current leader of the Holy Ascension Sect now?”

The handsome young man replied casually, “The Lord Supreme.”

Shen Xingyue was startled as did Lingfeng and the Universal Old Man!

The Lord Supreme was the patriarch of the Ascension Sect and all the Ascendant Celestials regarded him as the founding patriarch of the Ascension Sect!

The Universal Old Man was muttering, “That old freak is not dead yet?”

Like the Universal Old Man and the Heaveness, the Lord Supreme was also an Ancient Celestial.

The handsome young man looked sharply at Ximen Nanqing, “So Master Ximen Nanqing, have you decided yet? Don’t make me repeat myself again. I am not as patience as you think I am.”

Ximen Nanqing laughed aloud, “If you want me to surrender, it is not impossible.”

He pointed at Yi Ping and the Stellar Heaven Fairy before saying, “I despise traitors in my ranks and they have killed my beloved protégé Lian Longba. If you can take revenge for me, then I will promise to submit to you with open arms. What do you say?”

The handsome young man smiled and said, “That sound like a good deal. What about your men that we have killed?”

Ximen Nanqing said, “I treat it as nothing has happened!”

The handsome young man waved his hands and smiled, “Excellent!”

He turned around and said coolly to Shen Xingyue, “Xingyue, come over here. By the holy decree of the Lord Supreme, all Ascendants are one. Betrayers to the sacred oath will be destroyed, soul and body for all eternity.”

Shen Xingyue was bleary eyes as she looked at Yi Ping and Yi Ping was also looking at her.

All the other maidens were also looking at Shen Xingyue with pleading eyes!

Yi Ping was trembling, “Xingyue, don’t go please. We may not lose. If the Holy Ascension Sect intends to separate us, I will rather fight them!”

Shen Xingyue said quietly, “I…the oath is binding. I don’t have a choice or any choice…”

Yunzi had covered her face with her hands and she was secretly crying. It was because she had gone through her experience before and had understood how she had felt!

Yi Ping had drawn his two divine swords and he was muttering, “I won’t let that happen. If I can defeat this despicable man here, then he cannot take you away.”

The instant that Yi Ping had drawn his divine swords, the resounding echoes began to ripple throughout as though his divine swords agreed with him and two small bright halos appeared on the tip of his divine swords!

Yi Ping was muttering, “You agree with me too? Good! This is a battle that we cannot afford to lose…”

The Stellar Heaven Fairy and Lingfeng was gasping, “The Divine Harmony!”

The Heaveness was stupefied, “This is the harmony of the divine swords. Only a few can attain this awakening. I have never seen this before too and have only heard of it. Now Yi Ping has truly reached the divine state of ‘One with the Sword’!”

The handsome young man said quietly, “There are two things that you have to remember today. Firstly, I am not a despicable man…”

Shen Xingyue continued for her, “Of course you are not a despicable man. You are a maiden. You can only be a despicable maiden and not a despicable man.”

Yi Ping was stunned, “He is a…she?”

Lingfeng sighed softly, “You didn’t notice at all? Have you ever seen such a beautiful man?”

The Stellar Heaven Fairy said, “And an extremely beautiful maiden too.”

Shen Xingyue said, “Her celestial fraternity name is the Ascension Goddess. She is in the same ranking as the Eclipse Heaven Goddess and the Axis Heaven Goddess.”

The Ascension Goddess drew her long sword and the echo of her divine sword reverberated and resounded even louder than Yi Ping’s divine swords!

There was even a bright halo on the tip of her divine sword!

The Ascension Goddess said coolly, “And secondly, you are not the only one that has attained the Divine Harmony. Thirdly, I have a divine sword too and her name is the Despairing Heavenly Sword.”

Even Ximen Nanqing was startled at her stunning display as he secretly thought, “She is the Ascension Goddess?! Just how high is her celestial attainment now?”

It was as though the Ascension Goddess could hear his thoughts that she had suddenly remarked, “Master Ximen Nanqing, do you want to know how your Dominating Force fare against me?”

Ximen Nanqing smiled bitterly but did not say anything.

At the same time, Shui Yixian the Celestial Fairy had already drawn out her Heavenly Earth Celestial Sword as she said gently, “My swordplay may not be the best but I am not going to let Ping’Er fight you alone.”

Lie Qing the Heavenly Temptress was stroking and arranging her long hair to and fro, “Alas, I really want to know if my Invincible Divine Force is now truly invincible.”

Ji Lingfeng the Heaveness was sighing softly, “Somehow I have this death wish as well…”

The Ascension Goddess laughed jovially, “Why don’t you all attack me at the same time?”

Ch16 End
    Previous Chapter
    Next Chapter
    Last edited by Avidfan; 11-07-14 at 10:51 PM.

Thanks for another fast & much anticipated chapter, Avidfan...

I wonder if the Ascension Goddess' special skill is "mind reading"... Yi Ping will beat her if he plays dumb and clears his mind and fight instinctively. She of course will try to use her sex appeal to beat him, but Yi Ping is impervious to such tactics, or is he?
    Last edited by szfong; 05-24-14 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by szfong View Post
    Thanks for another fast & much anticipated chapter, Avidfan...

I wonder if the Ascension Goddess' special skill is "mind reading"... Yi Ping will beat her if he plays dumb and clears his mind and fight instinctively. She of course will try to use her sex appeal to beat him, but Yi Ping is impervious to such tactics, or is he?
    Thanks Szfong =)

Yi Ping may be in alot of troubles than he has initially planned, it seems =)

Gosh - update coming in fast - thanks!

Cannot wait. Update update update! (Btw all women love a knight in shining armour and our Yi Ping fills that role, though a bit sloppily) Thank you Avid fan.

I thought it was bad to kill so casually, though it was ok to cripple your enemies....

Where's chap. 17? .