Page 8 of 65 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: A Martial Odyssey 2

Thanks Avidfan

Here's some thoughts to what I think should happens next...

Since Ximen Nanqing ran away, what happened to She Weilun and the two clan division leaders? Does the Stellar Heaven Fairy get her revenge for so many years of humiliation and torture? Since Yi Ping, Yixian and Qing'er let him go after disabling more than half his strength last time, but this time I think the Stellar Heaven Fairy won't be so generous and maybe pretend to also let them go only to trick Yi Ping, then she sneaks after them when Yi Ping is distracted and do some serious damage while all the other maidens knows her thoughts and act dumb and even cover for her for Yi Ping's sake as well, of course....they tell Yi Ping she went to pick some fruits but comes back with a smile on her face and half her body drenched in blood.... She'll give a lame excuse such as falling off a tree and gains Yi Ping's pity, concern, and affection...

The Ascension Goddess of course don't care about being sisters and tell Yi Ping everything in their next encounter, with Yi Ping giving everyone angry looks for covering up for one another sister and angrily follows and eventually goes to the Ascension Goddess' mansion to get laid....

Quote Originally Posted by szfong View Post
    Here's some thoughts to what I think should happens next...

Since Ximen Nanqing ran away, what happened to She Weilun and the two clan division leaders? Does the Stellar Heaven Fairy get her revenge for so many years of humiliation and torture? Since Yi Ping, Yixian and Qing'er let him go after disabling more than half his strength last time, but this time I think the Stellar Heaven Fairy won't be so generous and maybe pretend to also let them go only to trick Yi Ping, then she sneaks after them when Yi Ping is distracted and do some serious damage while all the other maidens knows her thoughts and act dumb and even cover for her for Yi Ping's sake as well, of course....they tell Yi Ping she went to pick some fruits but comes back with a smile on her face and half her body drenched in blood.... She'll give a lame excuse such as falling off a tree and gains Yi Ping's pity, concern, and affection...

The Ascension Goddess of course don't care about being sisters and tell Yi Ping everything in their next encounter, with Yi Ping giving everyone angry looks for covering up for one another sister and angrily follows and eventually goes to the Ascension Goddess' mansion to get laid....
    Actually She Weilun and the two clan division leaders had died when the Ultimate Dragon Vortex had exploded. They crashed into the wall real hard but i forget to mention that they had died >.<

The Ascension Goddess will be back next chapter.

This chapter, Lie Qing will make the other maidens work very hard to win Yi Ping in the future.

Thanks Avidfan for the update

Thanks...the harem keeps growing...

Quote Originally Posted by Avidfan View Post
    Actually She Weilun and the two clan division leaders had died when the Ultimate Dragon Vortex had exploded. They crashed into the wall real hard but i forget to mention that they had died >.<

The Ascension Goddess will be back next chapter.

This chapter, Lie Qing will make the other maidens work very hard to win Yi Ping in the future.
    Darn, I just felt there should have been a chapter where the Steller Heavenly Fairy gets her personal revenge on those who had harm her,
    Just like when Yunzi gets to do it to a corpse then to do it to a live one.

Then perhaps she gets to kill Ximen Nanqing' personally in a future chapter, then?

Darn, I just felt there should have been a chapter where the Steller Heavenly Fairy gets her personal revenge on those who had harm her,
    Just like when Yunzi gets to do it to a corpse then to do it to a live one.

Then perhaps she gets to kill Ximen Nanqing' personally in a future chapter, then?
    I actually like the Stellar Heavenly Fairy and would like to explore her background more. And of cos, her personal thoughts towards Yi Ping and his group =)

Chapter 19: The New Domain Lord

Yi Ping was now suddenly the Lord of this city as he mused in his room.

His room was large. It was so big that there was a mini hall in the room itself!

This city used to be called the Dominating Aura City and now it had become the Tranquil City.

He felt funny. It was because he had never thought of himself as a lord or a ruler.

He had tried to reject the title but the people of this small city refused to disperse unless he had agreed.

“Who will protect us from the dark celestials if you are gone?”

“What if Ximen Nanqing has returned?”

“Only a righteous hero like you can lead us and help us to rebuild our lives.”

“We will not eat or drink unless Master Yi Ping agrees to be our lord!”

Finally, he had reluctantly relented.

That was how he had become the Lord of the Tranquil City and one of the domain lords of the Celestial Realm.

He was actually thinking, “How big actually is the Celestial Realm?”

But his thoughts soon turned to the large room that he was in, “This room is so spacious. I can practice my martial skills within this room and won’t have to go outside.”

So he began to practice his Divine Horizon Hands as he displayed its stance one by one…

All of a sudden, there was a knock on his door.

He thought, “Who can it be in this late hour?”

He could sniff a light but invigorating fragrance scent.

For anyone to approach the door without him being aware of it could only be Lingfeng, Yixian, Lele, Shen Xingyue or Xiao Youxue.

These five maidens had the best swiftness lightness skill and were the only ones that could approach his room discreetly without him noticing.

So he opened the door and saw an exquisite maiden in a white gold dress standing quietly outside with a flask and a jar of wine.

He was startled. It was because he had never seen such an exquisite maiden before. She had three beautiful gold hairpin adorned on her head, wearing a pair of white jade bangle, adorned with a beautiful tear shape sapphire necklace and wearing a pair of pearl earrings!

Yi Ping was startled as he blinked his eyes to ask, “Maiden, do I know you? Did you come to the wrong place?”

The beautiful exquisite maiden sighed softly as she eyed him with delicate eyes, “You are so heartless and so forgetful. It had only been a few days.”

This time, Yi Ping was totally stunned. He stammered, “Maiden, I really do not know…”

All of a sudden, he totally froze on the same spot!

It was because he had suddenly recognized her delicate voice and from the way that she had looked at him; she was none other than the Ascension Goddess herself!

The Ascension Goddess smiled shyly, “So you have managed to recognize me? Just because I have changed to a new dress and arrange my hairstyle, you have failed to recognize me?”

Yi Ping stammered, “Didn’t you left already? Why are you here? You are here to look for a fight?”

The Ascension Goddess asked softly, “Do I look like I am here for a fight with you or with the others?”

Yi Ping looked at her from top to bottom and from bottom to top again. She was unarmed and did not bring her divine sword.

He thought for a while as he looked at her before he said, “Your hairpins…these are your secret weapons. It can be used as a stabbing weapon or a secret projectile…”

The Ascension Goddess was stunned as she asked him, “You…you really hate me so much?”

Yi Ping was surprised by her question, “If you are not here to fight, what else will you be here for?”

The Ascension Goddess looked at the flask and the jar of wine that she was holding, “I am here to drink with you of course! Aren’t you going to invite me in?”

Yi Ping looked at the wines that she was holding and he was immediately tempted for the aromatic fragrant of the wines were really irresistible!

However, he smiled bitterly. “Is there drug in the flask? Or poison?”

The Ascension Goddess was indignant, “I have come all the way to toast you as the new master of this domain and yet you are suspecting that I will actually retort to such underhand methods to subdue you? You have really thought too lowly of me!”

Yi Ping smiled weakly, “The treachery of the fraternity is not to be underestimated. If we fight, you may not be able to subdue me in just a few strokes without alerting anyone. Therefore you are trying to use a stratagem to subdue me quietly.”

The Ascension Goddess was flustering with indignant, “You…you! Who has taught you all that?”

Yi Ping replied weakly, “My protégé master, the Universal Old Man!”

The Ascension Goddess was startled, “That lecherous old man is the Universal Old Man? One of the seven most powerful celestials in the Celestial Realm?”

She was really astonished. The Universal Old Man was his protégé master and that old man was really the Universal Old Man? She did not believe him at all. It was common in the Celestial Realm to be so and so all the time by false claimants.

Yi Ping said exasperatedly, “Maiden, he is my protégé master. You shouldn’t have called him names…”

The Ascension Goddess cast away her shyness and hummed coldly, “So what if I call him a lecherous old man? He is what he is. The way he keeps looking at me, if he is not a lecherous old man then what he is?”

Yi Ping said firmly, “He is my benevolent master…”

The Ascension Goddess hummed coldly, “So you are saying, your benevolent master can be a lecherous old man…”

Yi Ping was startled, “That is not what I have meant! You should leave immediately.”

The Ascension Goddess was startled as she softened her tone, “You…you really want me to leave?”

Yi Ping replied, “Yes. That’s right.”

The Ascension Goddess was hurt, “You think I am imposing upon you?”

There was a hint of a tear that was about to drop from her eyes.

Yi Ping was startled and he was suddenly panicky as he thought, “Did I say something wrong to make her cry?”

The Ascension Goddess said melancholy, “The night is so cold now yet I have come all the way to savor this extraordinary celestial wine with you. Instead of appreciating my efforts, you are doubting me instead. Are you a man or not?”

Yi Ping was immediately guilty and was ashamed of himself so he said panicky, “Maiden, please forgive me for my rudeness. Please come in…”

As soon as the Ascension Goddess heard that he was actually inviting her into the room, she broke into a smile and the sorrows in her eyes disappeared. “Thank you!” She quickly entered the warm chamber and had already seated herself comfortably.

Yi Ping was stunned at her quick movements.

He sighed softly as he quickly closed the door before he walked quietly to her.

The Ascension Goddess smiled and asked, “What are you waiting for? Have a seat and enjoy this celestial wine with me.”

It was as though she was the host and he was the guest.

He reluctantly seated himself next to her but averted his glances from her.

The Ascension Goddess asked, “Why don’t you look at me?”

Yi Ping smiled bitterly, “No need!”

The Ascension Goddess said softly, “You really should.”

Yi Ping asked, “Huh?”

The Ascension Goddess said quietly, “Even though you are a super exponent and have a keen hearing but if you avert your eyes against a super exponent like me, you will be at a disadvantage. Am I not right to say so?”

Yi Ping was startled that she had actually tried to warn him. He could only nodded quietly as he asked, “Surely, you didn’t come here just to have a drink with me?”

The Ascension Goddess asked with a mysterious smile, “Surely you are so bored that you are practicing alone. So I have come to spar with you!”

Yi Ping was startled, “You shouldn’t have possible know that I will be practicing my martial arts. I have only just thought of that earlier…”

The Ascension Goddess laughed softly, “That’s because I am good in divining!”

Yi Ping smiled bitterly. He was most afraid of another maiden that was like Lele. That was because he was not good in guessing their intentions.

The Ascension Goddess saw his expressions and she winked at him, “I am only teasing you. Don’t you think too much, alright? Come, let savor this wonderful wine together!”

Yi Ping had already sniffed the wonderful aromatic of this celestial wine and was actually tempted to try but he had not let down his guard.

He asked, “Does this celestial wine have a name?”

The Ascension Goddess replied, “It is called the ‘Forget Affections Wine’.”

Yi Ping muttered, “What a weird name. Is there any reason why the name is called such?”

The Ascension Goddess smiled, “It is said that those who drink of it will forget all the unhappy affections that they have been experiencing, hence the name.”

Yi Ping sighed, “Hopefully…”

It was because he had been troubled by the affairs of the heart all too often.

The Ascension Goddess began to take a wine cup from the table and poured the aromatic fragrant wine from the wine flask as she took a sip, “Won’t it be great to forget about all the troubles of the world and be carefree?”

Yi Ping did not think she was here to harm him so he had actually let down his guard. So he broke the paper cover of the wine jar that the Ascension Goddess had brought as he gulped the wine that was in it.

The first taste of the wine was heavenly! In fact he had never tasted such a wonderful wine in his life before! He praised aloud, “What an excellent wine! What heavenly wine!”

Before he knew it, he had actually finished the entire jar of wine!

The wine was extremely intoxicating and after finishing it, he was feeling a little pitiful that there was no more. He had never drunk such a wonderful wine before in his life before!

But when he looked at the Ascension Goddess, he was a little startled that she seemed to be staring at him with a weird beguiled expression!

He asked wobbly, “What is wrong? Here! A toast to you!”

The Ascension Goddess murmured, “You are not supposed to drink all of it at one go…”

Yi Ping said jovially, “What will happen if I finish it at one go? There is nothing to worry about…my tolerant for alcohol is really strong…really very strong…”

Ch19 End
    Previous Chapter
    Next Chapter
    Last edited by Avidfan; 11-07-14 at 10:54 PM.

A bit shorter than your usual chapters, but I still really enjoyed it alot.

I suppose Yi Ping is now in big trouble. The wine will allow his martial progress to accelerate if drunk VERY slowly, but now his meridians will explode and he either dies or become a cripple, UNLESS the Ascension Goddess spends the night "helping" him recover. Hehehe That way his martial arts progression will continue at an even more miraculous pace... However, the Ascension Goddess now needs to be at his "bedside" helping him attain higher divinity and tutoring him throughout his adventures on how to be a good husband and lover to a dozen maidens. I think Qing'er, the Temptress, who almost everyone, including herself, now thinks she has stolen most of his heart and because of their special relationship she thinks she now has with Yi Ping, she does not think to knock before entering, but barges right into his bedroom, believing how happy he will be to see her in sexy, translucent lingerie, will be in for a big surprise... She then makes an earth shattering scream....
    Last edited by szfong; 06-06-14 at 04:57 PM.

Thanks - knew there will be an update for the weekend

I suppose Yi Ping is now in big trouble. The wine will allow his martial progress to accelerate if drunk VERY slowly, but now his meridians will explode and he either dies or become a cripple, UNLESS the Ascension Goddess spends the night "helping" him recover. Hehehe That way his martial arts progression will continue at an even more miraculous pace... However, the Ascension Goddess now needs to be at his "bedside" helping him attain higher divinity and tutoring him throughout his adventures on how to be a good husband and lover to a dozen maidens. I think Qing'er, the Temptress, who almost everyone, including herself, now thinks she has stolen most of his heart and because of their special relationship she thinks she now has with Yi Ping, she does not think to knock before entering, but barges right into his bedroom, believing how happy he will be to see her in sexy, translucent lingerie, will be in for a big surprise... She then makes an earth shattering scream....
    LoL. By gulping down one entire jug, he will implode/explode unless some virgin uses her divine absorbing skill to leach away his overheated internal energy which is now bubbling through his veins. Hopefully the virgin knows her stuff and can induce it through a correct sequence of multiple actions.

Quote Originally Posted by geraldsaw View Post
    LoL. By gulping down one entire jug, he will implode/explode unless some virgin uses her divine absorbing skill to leach away his overheated internal energy which is now bubbling through his veins. Hopefully the virgin knows her stuff and can induce it through a correct sequence of multiple actions.
    eh? thought there is only one action
    [scratching head...

Thanks xD

Almost there >.< I ought to check my laptop for spyware now xD ^^

Chapter 20: The Forget Affections Wine

The Ascension Goddess smiled bitterly as she said with startled expressions, “You didn’t realize how precious this Forget Affections Wine is in the Celestial Realm, didn’t you? Like martial miraculous divine pills, unlike the Divine Dragon Pill which can only increase your martial power and strength, this Forget Affections Wine is able to further refine a martial practitioner’s internal energy. It is at least three thousand years old and is made of the most precious divine herbs in the celestial realm…”

Yi Ping exclaimed aloud, “No wonder it is so good! It is indeed heavenly!”

The Ascension Goddess smiled bitterly and she was a little afraid now, “It may be a miraculous wine but is advisable to only drink small quantities at a time because it have an aphrodisiacs effect which may be fatal…”

She really did not expect Yi Ping to seize the entire wine jar and finished it in one gulp. It was because at the very start, she could sense that he was still on his guard against her. She really did not expected him to drop his guard so completely and had even prepared and rehearsed a rebuke speech that she had prepared for him if he had rejected her wines!

“Do you know how precious this Forget Affections Wine is? Not even the elders of the Holy Ascension Sect are able to savor it…”

“I am going to reveal a little secret of this wine to you to make you regret your decisions for not trusting me…”

“You think you are smart but it seems you are not! Let me tell you why…”

All her carefully drafted speech was completely undone. She had spent days preparing for it and daydreaming his cute reactions.

She had often pondered, “Will someone with a righteous air like him beg me for a rare opportunity to increase his internal strength? I have seen many men who are willing to sacrifice their pride, dignity and even their love ones to advance themselves…”

But now, it was she who did not know what to say or do now!

Yi Ping laughed softly as he took out two wine cups and started to pour from her wine flask, “Lucky, there is still some more of it. This time we can drink slowly and to slowly savor it…actually you don’t have to worry about me. I have my Absolute Spirits. A little aphrodisiac can’t really affect me. Also it is not possible for me to feel drunk so easily nowadays and moreover, didn’t you drink from your wine flask also earlier?”

The Ascension Goddess quickly seized the wine flask from him as she said panicky, “You are already drunk and trust me; in fact your life is in danger!”

She quickly took his hand, “Come outside with me. The cold air outside may be able to help you! It is not too late yet…”

As she touched his hands, she could feel an electrifying shock that passed through to her and she was startled!

All of a sudden, she had gone weak and wobbly as she looked into his eyes with her Purity Spirits.

She was fluttering and his righteous air was irresistible to her just as the moth was drawn to the deadly flames.

She whispered tenderly, “Tell me who you are, all your past and what you have experienced. Everything, I want to know all about you…”

She sighed softly, “This is not right. I need to save him first. But I don’t really know how to save him…”

She had suddenly flushed deeply. It was because it was not true that she did not know the way to save him. The only way to save him was to get intimate with him but it was something that she did not prepare for it and was at a loss.

She was suddenly panicky as she examined his pulses, “Oh terrible, his vital energy is now reversing…”

Yi Ping was breathless and he was suddenly feeling very hot as he muttered, “I feel so hot and uncomfortable. I am so thirsty...”

Unconsciously, he had started to remove his clothing.

It was because when the Ascension Goddess had grabbed him, he too had felt an electrifying feeling and he was suddenly feeling very hot as he eyed the Ascension Goddess.

He tried to shake his confusion off as he looked at this delicate beautiful maiden that was in front of him. No matter how he struggled to recall what was going on, his mind was a total blank. He could not even recall who he was.

The delicate beautiful maiden seemed to be talking to him but he could make no sense of it. His mind was completely blank and nothing made sense to him now!

He grabbed her and hugged her tightly.

Even though that did not ease his burning sensation and breathlessness when he had touched her, she was like a cooling block of ice that brought a soothing feeling to him!

The Ascension Goddess was startled that Yi Ping had suddenly grabbed her into his embrace.

She began to protest weakly, almost incoherently but she made no attempt to push him away.

All of a sudden, Yi Ping began to rip her dress frantically but he could only rip off her outer garment.

The Ascension Goddess knew that he had totally lost his self-control as she struggled weakly under his weight.

The Ascension Goddess clenched her fingers lightly as she muttered, “I really didn't expect my first time to be so unromantic…”

She calmly removed her hairpins and earrings as she casted it aside before she said tenderly to Yi Ping, “You are so silly. I am wearing the Celestium Silk. No matter how strong you are, you can’t possible tear it off me. You are just hurting me with your poor attempt and brutish force…”

It was not as though he could understand what she was saying at this moment but she had said it to ease her nervousness and as a cover for her shyness.

The Ascension Goddess said shyly, “Right now, you have been afflicted by a pure positive deviation phenomenon heat. If I do not treat you with the negative pureness of my body then you will surely die when your meridian channels rapture…”

But no sooner had she loosened her silk belt and removed her Celestium Silk, Yi Ping had grabbed her hard and they had tumbled all over the ground together.

The Ascension Goddess seemed to be experiencing a dream and she did not know what was really happening next but they were all over the room, knocking into the tables, chairs, cupboards and other furniture!

In her dream like trance, Yi Ping and her were living an ordinary life but they were also extremely blissful. She would wait for him in the house as she prepared his meals for him while Yi Ping was working in the fields. The beautiful golden harvests of their crops sketched over the sunset horizons. As he returned from the fields, their small children would run to him joyfully…

Very soon, she had overcome her shyness and she was saying tenderly to Yi Ping, “You have come to my life and I am glad to share your destiny. We are one now and our next step should be cultivating as a Dual Celestial together. Don’t you think so?”

But Yi Ping seemed to be in great agony; he was bemoaning weakly as he kissed her violently. It was because he had totally lost his senses.

The Ascension Goddess said softly, “So this is the pleasures between couples. I have given you my chastity. If you don’t like me, I really don’t know what will happen next. Hopefully not. But now today, there is nothing in this world that can separate us now…”

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and a heavenly voice could be heard.

“Ping’Er, are you alright? What is the noise inside?”

It was Shui Yixian the Celestial Fairy. She could not sleep and was taking a slow stroll in the cold night. But unconsciously, her walk had taken her to the courtyards of Yi Ping’s residence. However, she did not walk inside for she was sighing melancholy.

“Lele and Lie Qing are probably inside already. Or even Lingfeng or Shen Xingyue. I shouldn’t have intruded upon their privacy and quiet moments.”

She was sighing softly as she reminiscence how she had first met Yi Ping.

Back then, she was still the Divine Emerald Mistress of the Eternal Ice Palace and they had met under the most unusual of circumstances at the peaks of the Heavenly Mountains. He had actually saved her life when she was most vulnerable and she had pledged herself as his wife as gratitude.

Just when she had thought that she could escape her fate, an old enemy of hers arrived to deal her a fatal blow. That enemy was Xiao Youxue, who had hatched an elaborate plan to exact vendetta on her on behalf of her grandmother and mother.

She really thought that she was going to die that time.

It was a lucky that she had just achieved a breakthrough to the tenth level of the Icy Heavenly Tears. Even though she had survived the attempt, she was grievous injured. She did not know when she could recover from her injuries and how long she could live. She secretly entrusted her two direct protégés Yujian and Meijian to take care of Yi Ping and to keep the fact she was still alive from him.

But when Yi Ping had secretly left the Eternal Ice Palace to seek vendetta for her, she was startled.

Against all odds and anxious for the wellbeing for Yi Ping, she had actually made a startling recovery.

It was then she had begun to have some doubts on her Emotionless Rhyme Heart Intricacy Skill.

“While I try to suppress my emotions, my internal injuries couldn’t recover. But when I am eager to look for him, I have actually made a startling recovery…”

Later, even though she had finally found Yi Ping again but she was disappointed that he was being surrounded by quite a few lovely maidens.

She felt out of place even though they had already pledged themselves.

She had thought, “Maybe Yi Ping thought that I am dead. This isn’t really his fault. I am to blame. I should have given them their blessings.”

That was her original intention.

Even Xiao Youxue had thought of the same too.

But Lele the Joyful Goddess was simply too insolent and none of the other maidens except for Lie Qing could do anything to stop her. That was when Xiao Youxue and she were forced to reveal themselves.

That was when she realized that Yi Ping had her in his heart all the time.

What was love?

Love was noble and self-sacrificing.

She knew that she was facing the Divine Calamity and if she perished during her divine tribulation, Yi Ping would be grieved and could not concentrate on his upcoming battles with the Honor Manor.

So she did not tell him the truth and just told him that she needed a quiet place to overcome her divine tribulation. With Lie Qing and Lele around to help her, she tried to assure him that she would be perfectly alright.

That was not the truth because she lacked the confident.

Eventually, she was still unable to have any assurances about Yi Ping’s safety and pleaded for Lie Qing to aid Yi Ping and not to tell him anything.

Lie Qing had reluctantly agreed.

But in the end, she was still unable to focus fully on overcoming her divine tribulation so she decided to abandon her mediation to look for Yi Ping.

Lele simply refused to let her go!

But she had pleaded to Lele, “Lele, do you know that Yi Ping is the most important person in my heart? Even if I were to give up my life for him, I am all too willing! All I want is to see him live a full life and be safe.”

Lele reluctantly agreed even though she did not want it. It was because she had remembered that the Celestial Fairy was Revelation Star and she had given up her life for her in the past so that they could meet again.

Lele said melancholy, “Everyone though that I am living in my own world. Only you know me well. Why must you always be the one that is forever sacrificing yourself for us? You can choose to be with the White Sage in the past but instead, you sacrifice yourself for Sister Lie Qing and me so that in this lifetime, we can be together once again. But look what is happening now. We are all your love rivals again but instead of fighting with us, you choose to sacrifice yourself once more? Can’t we just all be together again? You can choose to give up your ascension for all of us but do you know that your actions will only cause us great grief? Have you forgotten that when you have died, the White Sage has also given up his life for you!? Do you really want to drive Ping’Er to his death?”

Yixian said gently, “I don’t have a choice. I have killed too many people in this lifetime. My divine tribulation will be particular harsh. Even a serene place such as this won’t be able to stop the malevolent aura of the Divine Calamity.”

Lele said bitterly, “We never know till we have tried. Sister Xian’Er, please don’t give up yet.”

In the end, she still could not put Yi Ping down from her innermost heart and could not focus on her upcoming battle with her Divine Calamity to look for Yi Ping.

Finally when it was time for her to face her Divine Calamity, it was Yi Ping that had successfully aided her at his own peril.

But when she had successfully become a celestial practitioner, she was forced to separate from Yi Ping again because the divine state of the Celestial Genesis and Celestial Emotion Level was fatal to celestial practitioners.

But Yi Ping could have none of this. No matter how arduous it was and no matter how impossible it was, he was going to train as a celestial practitioner too.

In order to make it a possibility, all the maidens decided to work together and kept a strict celestial pledge not to get emotional attach before they could all ascended to the Celestial Realm.

When they had just arrived in the Celestial Realm, they were immediately attacked by the Dark Celestials.

During the battle with Lian Longba who was a powerful Dark Celestial, she was grievously injured and would have died if Yi Ping did not give up the essence of the Divine Dragon Pill that was within him to save Lie Qing and her.

She was really touched.

Now that they were in the Celestial Realm, she had thought of consummating their marriage but she was really too shy. She may be a prodigy martial exponent but she had zero experiences in the affairs of the heart. She had tried to hint Yi Ping but he did not seem to get it either…

With so many other maidens that were contesting for Yi Ping’s attention, her time with him was really limited.

Everyone had assumed that she was cool to affections because she was practicing the Emotionless Rhyme Heart Intricacy Skill. But the truth was the opposite. She just did not know how to display her affections…

She sighed to herself, “What should I do?”

But when she was about to leave, she had heard a large racket inside. Fearing for Yi Ping, she had immediately entered the residence and knocked on the door.

She asked, “Ping’Er, are you alright? If I am intruding, please tell me. I will leave immediately. It is alright…”

But instead of Yi Ping’s gentle voice that was greeting her, she could hear his agonizing bemoaning and the smashing sound of a porcelain vase!

She was immediately alarmed for Yi Ping would never throw such a racket like this as he was a gentle person. Also, he would never cry out with such heartbreaking agonies for he had extraordinary threshold towards pain.

Sensing something was really amiss and she was wasting crucial moments while waiting, she forced the door opened with her Divine Emerald Skill, which immediately sent the wooden doors shattering in all directions!

As she stepped inside, she was totally stunned to see Yi Ping and the Ascension Goddess entwining together and both of them were completely naked!

The entire room was completely in a mess!

She smiled bitterly, “It seems that I am the one intruding.”

The Ascension Goddess was too engrossed in her activities and trying to ease Yi Ping’s pain that she did not notice that Yixian was at the door.

So when she had heard Yixian’s voice, she was immediately panicky and tried to silence Yi Ping but instead of succeeding, she had only made Yi Ping cried out even louder!

The Ascension Goddess was flushing deeply as she said shyly, “No, you are not. In fact, you have come at the right time…”

She quickly pushed Yi Ping aside as she grabbed her Celestium Silk to cover herself partially, “He is being afflicted by a deviation phenomenon and unless we help him immediately, he will surely die of blood rupturing!”

Yixian had already noticed that Yi Ping was not behaving normally. In fact, he was like a behemoth beast that was lurching himself at the Ascension Goddess!

The Ascension Goddess immediately danced around Yi Ping, evading his clumsy assaults.

Yixian averted her eyes as she caught hold of Yi Ping’s wrist and examined his pulses, “What is happening? What did you do to him?”

She had immediately used her Divine Emerald Skill to hold the enraging Yi Ping on the ground.

The Ascension Goddess said tearfully, “What did I do to him? You should ask him what he has done to me instead…”

Yixian said coldly, “You can stop your pretense. If you are not here, will Ping’Er be in this state? Surrender the antidote. What did you do to him and what have you given to him to cause him to be in this state. If you don’t tell me the truth, don’t blame me for being impolite.”

The Ascension Goddess was a little afraid of Yixian’s chilling cold air which seemed to have turned murderous at the same time. It was because she had expended too much of her internal strength to aid Yi Ping earlier that she was now exhausted.

So she said, “He just had too much of a drink. I did warn him but he refused to listen. Surely you can tell that I am also trying to save his life? But that is really too much even for him.”

Yixian said coldly, “Explain?”

The Ascension Goddess said coolly, “I don’t care if you are to kill me now but I plead to you that you must save him now before it is too late. He has been afflicted by the lustful phenomenon of the deviation fire and only by coupling with a maiden can he be saved. Did I make it clear enough to you?”

She had indeed made it very plain obvious for her to understand.

Yixian was startled and she quickly reexamined his pulses. Indeed, there was no sign of any poisoning but his body was burning and his entire meridian pulses were disorderly.

She looked quietly at the Ascension Goddess, “Quickly, save him…”

The Ascension Goddess was really close to tears for sure. Did she just hear correctly? She asked, “Did you just ask me to save him? Can’t you see that I have already done my best? Unfortunately my internal strength isn’t the cold negative type and there is only so much I can do. Now that you are here, I should be the one that is glad. You are his wife so you should be the one that should save him. So perform your duties.”

Before she revisited Yi Ping, she had already gathered information about him from her spies in the Tranquil City.

Yixian was startled by her boldness. It was not she was unwilling but she really did not know how to start.

So she asked quietly, “I…how do I get start?”

The Ascension Goddess was truly startled, “Don’t tell me you have never…”

Yixian nodded gently.

The Ascension Goddess was stunned but she quickly regained her composure as she said shyly, “Actually it is my first time too. It is easy. But first, you got to remove your clothes…”

She fetched a wine flask and gently gave to Yixian, “There is still some wine leftover here. You can have it to loosen your inhibitions…”

Yixian could tell that the wine from this flask was truly aromatic and was a superior wine just by sniffing it. So she took the flask and gulped some of it.

Ch20 End
    Previous Chapter
    Next Chapter
    Last edited by Avidfan; 11-07-14 at 10:55 PM.

Thanks Avidfan,

But remember, Yi Ping did not drink a cup of that wine, nor did he drank a flask of that wine, but an entire jug of that wine.

I think Yixian is definitely not strong enough, we still need his golden eyed fiancée, the very experienced Steller Heavenly Fairy to save his life, and perhaps a few more maidens such as Qing'er before he becomes OK

Here's what I think happens next....

On second thought, I think the Ascension and the Celestial Fairy can become a tag team. One recuperates and watching lustfully while the other one is being bangged mercilessly by Yi Ping. After an hour, the Celestial Fairy screams for help, but is ignored by the still tired Ascension Goddess, but after another hour they trade places with an exhausted Fairy and a strong yet captivatingly naked and smiling Goddess.

But after trading places for who knows how many times, they agreed to scream for help from the others. Only when the others come, do they slowly succeed in calming Yi Ping down.

Afterwards, Yi Ping tells the Ascension Goddess, that with this precious wine, he will forever be able to satisfy every one of his wives, each and every night if needed...

However, the Ascension Goddess will Dual Celestial with him but he demands the participation of all the others, so everyday, a few maidens and him strip naked and dual Celestial with one another and make love with a few each day, but the Ascension Goddess must be present each time he is intimate with the others and take a turn in between his wives. That is her demand for the protection of the entire group... Yi Ping is VERY happy that now someone can bring some order to this group of "sisters"'and not care about offending them...

Thanks Avidfan

Wonderful. Finally we got what we wanted. A real man makes the maidens real women. Thank you Avid fan.

thanks!!!!

Thanks Avidfan for the quick update again