Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default translation for Douluodalu 2, jueshi tangmen? (斗罗大陆2绝世唐门

First off,
    I am relatively new to the whole chinese wuxia/xianxia scene.
    All my life ive been reading mangas. In the past 3 years I started reading some japanese light novels. It all started when I checked the bakaupdates top light novels page, and noticed coiling dragon being somewhere in the top 10.
    I started reading the translations over at wuxiaworld .
    But since I couldnt stop reading I ended up overtaking his translation speed (despite his seriously ridiculously fast TL speed, does he even sleep?).
    So what does a man do when he's desperate for more chapters?
    Thats right, he remembers his chinese roots and starts reading the raws.

First couple of chapters were harder than fighting barehanded against a nuclear warbear equipped with laser rifles.
    But my thirst for more chapters gained the upperhand and I finished the whole series in 3 weeks.

I immediately started reading Douluodalu afterwards, of which I finished the last chapter today.
    Since I will be reading the sequel Douluodalu 2 anyways, I wanted to know if anyone would be interested in a translated version.

Just a headsup, I am neither a native chinese speaker, nor a native english speaker. So I can guarantee that my translation will have flaws.
    TL;dr
    read the title

Update: Okay, I created a wordpress for the TL, I think the TL for the first chapter will be coming out tonight. Check it out:
    https://pandafuqtranslations.wordpress.com/

Also, I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could link me a site where the full text for douluodalu2 is available, no missing chinese characters. As of right now, I am using http://www.douluodalu.com.cn/jueshitangmen but sometimes there are characters missing.
    Last edited by Pandafuq; 04-10-15 at 05:14 PM.

I seem to remember that the sequel is set a few hundreds years after the first (and obviously with different characters). If that is truly the case then yes, i definitely would be interested in reading it. In fact, if it's as good as the first one i think it would become one of my favourites rather quickly xD

I think there are lot of ppl wanting to read doulou dalu 2. At least I will / would read it!

Quote Originally Posted by fosk91 View Post
    I seem to remember that the sequel is set a few hundreds years after the first (and obviously with different characters). If that is truly the case then yes, i definitely would be interested in reading it. In fact, if it's as good as the first one i think it would become one of my favourites rather quickly xD
    Its actually set ten thousand years after the first series. I will be translating it while I am reading, so I cannot guarantee that the quality will be as good as the first one. But as far as I know, there will be a lot of references to the first series, and a lot of familiar characters will be making their apperance. Also, the author just started working on the third sequel, which will be about Tangsan again ( the MC of the first series).

One important thing I forgot to mention though,
    Since the two series are closely related, there will be spoilers!! for douluodalu 1! So do not read it if you dont want to be spoiled.

I had been leeching for a while now. But registered to comment on this thread. Please do this project please

im not sure if this is full text without missing chinese characters since i didn't check all the chapters. but the ones i checked had all the characters...http://tianyibook.com/tianyibook/30/30146/index.html

I just created a wordpress for the TL, check it out if you want: https://pandafuqtranslations.wordpress.com/

Bravo, Pandafuq, thanks for taking up this TL

Hey guys, the prologue is out! sorry for the long wait

I was told by a guy who read it with GT that it is inconsistent with DD. He breaks all the rules established at chapters 90+
    I could tell you the short version, but I shall have to wait and see how much of a f**k up it will be, if it does become one. I don` trust GT to consistent with anything other than inconsistency. We should theoretically see if the guy is right within 10 chapters or so :/

Quote Originally Posted by Bludflag View Post
    I was told by a guy who read it with GT that it is inconsistent with DD. He breaks all the rules established at chapters 90+
    I could tell you the short version, but I shall have to wait and see how much of a f**k up it will be, if it does become one. I don` trust GT to consistent with anything other than inconsistency. We should theoretically see if the guy is right within 10 chapters or so :/
    Hmm doesn't sound too good, but for now I think I'll stick with it

Keep going pandafuq

Hey guys, Part 1 of Chapter 1 is out

I will wait for the first series to get translated first. Then i will read the sequel.

Very interesting chapter
    Thanks for your hardworks

Big Yes. just do it. Big advance thank you.

The second part of Chapter one is out.

Thank you for your hardwork m(_ _)m

Thank you for supporting me kai