Thread: Life After School

Default Life After School

I have been through this stage before. Life after school or I rather say after graduation is the most challenging part of our life. We have to be sure of our goal. We have to pursue whatever plans we had during our college days. Life is what we make it , we are truly responsible for anything that we do after all. I guess, In this stage, one who may want to be successful in his chosen career must be determined.

Just wondering if people are happy with their life or career path after school/ graduation. I've seen some ambitious people who work their way up the ladder and some who just seem so miserable even though they have stable job...

I think human beings are like that. When they are studying, they hope that they are working and vice versa.

People tend to not get contented with where they are. Goes on and on.

Banned

It's normal to be dissatisfied with yourself. By doing so - you are aiming for success, but there are cases when you get too discouraged, and then you need to go to a psychologist for consultations because you will even feel food insecure. I generally fell into depression for many years, but after I started using this source https://papersowl.com/examples/food-insecurity/, I became much more active in my lessons because I managed to do my homework and came prepared for college. Life became much more colourful and meaningful because I started succeeding with my homework.
    Last edited by Patriciafederico; 06-27-22 at 11:33 AM.