Thread: 盘龙 - Coiling Dragon, by I Eat Tomatoes (我吃西红柿) - NO SPOILERS!!!

I think it was just a small server hiccup; putting Cloudflare back on was still fine. Anyhow, final chapter out! Book 8, Chapter 18 - The Prefectural City of Cerre. Finally, our heroes make it there! Enjoy the read at wuxiaworld.com.
    Last edited by Ren Wo Xing; 01-25-15 at 01:51 PM.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Thanks for the chapter, looking forward to how the story will unfold. Also love the Linley and Jenne pairing And just to mention: I also sometimes get the "problem" with switching between the mobile and normal site when clicking on the chapter links, but it works correctly when clicking on "Next Chapter".

kaene just became one of my favourite characters in CD with that move xD

how many "innocent" kiddies do you know able to strike such an uppercut to the solar plexus without so much as batting an eye xD

hmm that time-frame allows for a lot of fun to be had for linley :P although this means bad news if delia somehow catches wind of whats happened and makes a connection or bumps into him (for whatever mysterious reason IET dreams up) cat fight lol i joke

Thank you, Ren.
    Still, I'm somehow unsure of that panther thing! I think it might be a very high-class magical beasts, at least of the seventh rank! Can anyone verify? :P
    Joking aside, I really had to roll my eyes before I saw your comment after the paragraph xD
    And you really did it! 4 chapters. Good job, Ren.

What do you think the Aunt's plan is?
    At first I thought that she decided to wait for Linley to leave, as far as she knew, the siblings couldn't possibly do something to make Linley stay there, protecting them, for 3 years.
    But if she bought that whole fiancee thing...she probably has some other plan no?

Quote Originally Posted by Kylar View Post
    Thank you, Ren.
    Still, I'm somehow unsure of that panther thing! I think it might be a very high-class magical beasts, at least of the seventh rank! Can anyone verify? :P
    Joking aside, I really had to roll my eyes before I saw your comment after the paragraph xD
    And you really did it! 4 chapters. Good job, Ren.
    is the question serious or rhetorical? it was mention a few (cant remember specifically) chapters back that the panther is peak 9th rank. also dual element like linley

Quote Originally Posted by Harens View Post
    What do you think the Aunt's plan is?
    At first I thought that she decided to wait for Linley to leave, as far as she knew, the siblings couldn't possibly do something to make Linley stay there, protecting them, for 3 years.
    But if she bought that whole fiancee thing...she probably has some other plan no?
    hmm when i read it, it said 2 years i think. but honestly no idea to the aunts plan. reason being just thinking of linley there makes me unable to come up with any valid plans of attack that stand even 0.01% chance of success. as for him sticking around, that is no issue i think since his attuning to nature has made him more calm than ever before, time to rest means greater advances in his sword training. also even if he rests he can strengthen his magus abilities too and once he is done wih this whole fiasco he can leisurely go visit his brother right?
    Last edited by Sanngrior; 01-25-15 at 10:11 AM.
    Ships:CD Linley x Delia, AMO Yi Ping x Yixian, HalkO Midori x Asuna

My Fic

Yo, next chapter's up at wuxiaworld.com! Book 8, Chapter 19 - Search and Seizure. Enjoy the read, and remember, clickity click on ads XD

Thanks for the chapter!

" Cerre was quite a lecherous man."

i think the above section is meant to say Holmer? since Cerre is the place and not a person :S

any forecast on the number of chapters you will be attempting today? im dying to find out how linley manages to scrw over madam wade >:-D

My Fic

Will she try to use the newly *ahem*acquired funds to bribe Linley(I don't think anyone has figured it out that Linley is probably the richest person in that town), or maybe to gather some experts to try and take Linley out of the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanngrior View Post
    " Cerre was quite a lecherous man."

i think the above section is meant to say Holmer? since Cerre is the place and not a person :S

any forecast on the number of chapters you will be attempting today? im dying to find out how linley manages to scrw over madam wade >:-D
    Aiming for four, but we'll see!

Y'know i can't help but feel like madam Wade's efforts are in vain. I mean even if she does kill the siblings, it's far more likely "the clan" will give the position to a true family member instead of the brother (not sure if it's mentioned but women prob can't take the position) of a woman once-married to the family.

Quote Originally Posted by Subject009 View Post
    Y'know i can't help but feel like madam Wade's efforts are in vain. I mean even if she does kill the siblings, it's far more likely "the clan" will give the position to a true family member instead of the brother (not sure if it's mentioned but women prob can't take the position) of a woman once-married to the family.
    Why don't you take a look and see if you are right . Book 8, Chapter 20 - The Summer Inferno is up! Enjoy the read! XD
    Last edited by Ren Wo Xing; 01-25-15 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    Why don't you take a look and see if you are right . Book 8, Chapter 20 - The Summer Inferno is up! Enjoy the read! XD
    linley is so deliciously evil now. kill the assassin. use the master trying to take advantage of it in order to assassinate the masters. there are entire stories/manga based around a single government official plotting the fall of the mc. linley settles it within 2 chaps of encountering the problem roflmfao.
    Last edited by Ren Wo Xing; 01-25-15 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SAimNE View Post
    linley is so deliciously evil now. kill the assassin. use the master trying to take advantage of it in order to assassinate the masters. there are entire stories/manga based around a single government official plotting the fall of the mc. linley settles it within 2 chaps of encountering the problem roflmfao.
    Yeah, I laughed my *** off when I read this chapter the first time, hehehehehe! I thought it'd be a long-*** arc....

It feels a bit weird that they aren't freaking out about Linley flying since I don't think he ever told anyone he was a magus, but no one seems to be freaking out about him being saint ranked either.

Looking forward to the next arc, hopefully Linley finally goes to find Wharton, though I expect everything hasn't been going smoothly for him. I'm expecting either bullying or someone found out he was a dragonblood warrior and kidnapped him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    Yeah, I laughed my *** off when I read this chapter the first time, hehehehehe! I thought it'd be a long-*** arc....
    linley has bigger fish to fry literally :P

the instant he became able to lock an 8th rank warrior in place to kill in 1 swipe, then later cause water wave turmoil on their boat ride, it had already become impossible for anyone short of saint rank to harm a hair of jenne or kaene :3

plus we all know by now that the evil scheming mofo's never have the un-defeatable opponents of the MC.

and so the scales of the world tilt just that little bit closer towards order and balance ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Alamand View Post
    It feels a bit weird that they aren't freaking out about Linley flying since I don't think he ever told anyone he was a magus, but no one seems to be freaking out about him being saint ranked either.

Looking forward to the next arc, hopefully Linley finally goes to find Wharton, though I expect everything hasn't been going smoothly for him. I'm expecting either bullying or someone found out he was a dragonblood warrior and kidnapped him.
    i was thinking closer along the lines of wharton getting accepted as a disciple or something due to displaying some outstanding physique and talent xD. not linley grade talent but still world topping talent of lineage none-the-less :3

My Fic

We now peak 9th rank warrior can harm a early saint So maby linley can fight off with bebe and what ever the pather called(i'm talking real early saint rank)

He's "only" an end 8 rank. The 9+ is only when he's in full dragon form but if he use it is cover would blow up and he would have all the church on his back again.. which could be bad.

why is some parts of the website are in Maintenance mode?