Page 12 of 78 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: The Journey of Flower 《花千骨》 - Wallace Huo, Zhao Li Ying, Jiang Xin

Here a silly scene from "Mirror House" with Zhang Dan Feng and Ma Ke!

ZDF is so cute!

And ha, Ma Ke is indeed in Hua Xu Yin!
    Last edited by charbydis; 07-06-15 at 08:49 AM.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Interesting interview. If the series ends well, not popular but well, this could possibly be his best performance because of his restraint. No head shaking.

Anyway I don't think BZH sees ZX indifferent but yes he is ignoring her, loads of effort to do that. Somehow I just feel he is scared of her, like he did her wrong.

is that show gonna focus on each character?

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    Here is Zanilla's interview but strangely , no cast members available to comment. Instead, we get Chen Xiao.

[VIDEO]
    A few clips of Zhao Liying's other dramas (and movies?) in this interview video show that she's much more versatile than her typical roles. She's actually very good being evil! I hope to see her one day in a noir or an arthouse movie.

Dear MXL,

Until white hair also you don't get it do ya?

She doesn't want you!! Give up!!

Regards,

Funn

Quote Originally Posted by lenje View Post
    A few clips of Zhao Liying's other dramas (and movies?) in this interview video show that she's much more versatile than her typical roles. She's actually very good being evil! I hope to see her one day in a noir or an arthouse movie.
    I thought she and Zhu Zi Xiao were the only good things that came out of that horrible movie "The Palace". I thought the villains outshone the main leads who were cute but not good.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by funnlim View Post
    Dear MXL,

Until white hair also you don't get it do ya?

She doesn't want you!! Give up!!

Regards,

Funn
    Why don't you forward the message to ZiXun and Qing Shui as well?

Anyway, now I am actually rooting for the brother to rebel. MXL is an irresponsible emperor. Can't wait! :
    Last edited by charbydis; 07-07-15 at 12:09 AM.
    Cyril Connolly

Dear Zixun,

You can turn Demon he won't even love you. Look at HQG, became CHIEF Demon-ress, he won't even admit loving her!

Give up! You got immortality, that is too long!!

Regards,

Funn

Dear Qing Shui,

GET LOST!! Even when he turns to bones, his bones to dust, he won't even love you!

Regards,

Funn

Dear Honourable Superior Super Hot Immortal yet to reach 10th level Mr Bai Zihua,

You really need to have that talk with Zixun. Seriously, have that talk. And put a dragon at your doorstep to beef up security.

Regards,

Funn

P/S Have more bath.
    Last edited by funnlim; 07-06-15 at 09:47 AM.

P/s Did I hear wrong? HQG made that perfume by placing some scent bag whatever sleeping next to her sifu for like 100 days? What was in ZX said about being in love? Didn't get that part.

P/s Did I hear wrong? HQG made that perfume by placing some scent bag whatever sleeping next to her sifu for like 100 days? What was in ZX said about being in love? Didn't get that part.
    Oh! Are you still watching yesterday's eps?

You heard right. HQG placed a scent bad in his pillow for 100 days that trapped BZH's body odour , combined with her own BO as well as the other stuff to make that smell.

Zi Xun's perfume was especially made that only those affected by romantic love could detect it and react to it. Since HQG was so sensitive to the aroma (most of the room started to cry and BZH just didn't get it), she deduced that HQG was in love with her Teacher.

Ooooh! BZH just had a fight with ZX!
    Cyril Connolly

Did HQG cried smelling that aroma? Anyway SOOOOOOO many guys and first thing ZX thought was oh you're in love with your teacher. Typical of stalker.

Had a good laugh at the word BO. Never thought it that way. I was thinking scent.

Oh please BZH slap that woman! Slap her! And what! will! it! take! to! kick! NMT! out! of! Chang! Liu!!!!!!!!!!!

P/S "Oh! Are you still watching yesterday's eps?"

Yeah. Latest 2 not yet ready to download.

*Update*

Past midnight. No sign of 2 new episodes. Am dying.
    Last edited by funnlim; 07-06-15 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    What's with the weird dancing in ep 17? I like ZLY a lot but that 5 mins of bad dancing is strangely embarrassing, even for someone who is drunk.
    Gawd, that scene was cringe-worthy. I felt bad for ZLY who had to act it out.

OMG I so love this drama. I've been following this thread for a long time now. Love reading u guys' comments! I can't wait for each ep to come out.

I NOTICED THIS SCENE AT 4:00 OF THE VIDEO. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!!!!????

HQG WEDDING.jpg

^It's an attachment cause I'm still figuring out how to post pictures on the forums...
    Last edited by Eve Dallas; 07-06-15 at 10:54 PM.

sorry to burst your bubble, but i think its a dream sequence/fantasy.. in one of the trailer, you hear HZG's voice saying, "if all of these things didn't happen, would you marry me?" also, the background looks like its in the devil's realm... so it was probs when she imprisoned him.... but just my guess..... i hope they end up together too ...

Did HQG cried smelling that aroma? Anyway SOOOOOOO many guys and first thing ZX thought was oh you're in love with your teacher. Typical of stalker.
    Probably because he is the most attractive guy around?

BTW, HQG can't physically cry in this version (as discussed in her interview) so she just looks sad. But everyone else that was affected burst into tears. I have an inkling that she will cry towards the end. Let's wait and see.

Oh please BZH slap that woman! Slap her! And what! will! it! take! to! kick! NMT! out! of! Chang! Liu!!!!!!!!!!!
    BZH is too nice to do that. Time to call in Durian City! He will slap her around and choke her til she gets it!
    Last edited by charbydis; 07-07-15 at 12:08 AM.
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by Eve Dallas View Post

I NOTICED THIS SCENE AT 4:00 OF THE VIDEO. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!!!!????

HQG WEDDING.jpg

^It's an attachment cause I'm still figuring out how to post pictures on the forums...
    I think it is after BZH gets captured by HQG, the Demon God. She has the power of the Sacred Instruments, where one of them can create illusions or one's inner desires. She used it to create illusion to force/persuade BZH to acknowledge his feelings for her. Or, it could be BZH walking into HQG's illusion. I actually prefer this illusion scene compared to the crazy scenes that happened in the novel. Milder is nicer. Those two need to communicate rather than torture each other.
    Cyril Connolly

I love the end theme by Wallace and ZLY! I was just listening to the lyrics and realized that it is expressing exactly what internal conflicts the two main characters will experience! Great lyrics!
    Cyril Connolly

I have a feeling if there is a wedding it will be in a lovely garden and a nice hut, a simpler life. That is in a cave. Surely and clearly an illusion.

I find that even though BZH knows HQG is stepping over the line with the Harp, he places a lot of trust in her character that she won't turn it over to Shan Chun Qiu. Nice.

Ep 19:

click to show/hide spoilers
    ZX ends up in the hands of SQM. BZH goes to get her back but SQM refuses, wanting the Liu Guang Harp as an exchange. HQG asks him to lend the harp t her so she can play it, then she sneaks it off to find SQM. BZH knows that she left with it, yet let her leave and did not chase after her. He obviously trusts her a lot.

Hmmm. since SQM's sister's story came out so early, does that mean SQM will not smooch HQG later on in the series.
    Last edited by charbydis; 07-07-15 at 05:12 AM.
    Cyril Connolly

I haven't seen the latest 2 episodes but if this is about before, how did she step over the line? She did exactly what her beloved hot shifu told her, to the punctuation mark.