Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778 LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 1557

Thread: The Journey of Flower 《花千骨》 - Wallace Huo, Zhao Li Ying, Jiang Xin

If they really made the movie, I hope Wallace and Zhao Li Ying join them. I know that Wallace doesn't owe Ciwen anything. But Wallace should feel some kind of responsiblity for Bai Zhi Hua character.

Quote Originally Posted by Grays View Post
    I feel poor for Wallace. He must really hate the news. Is there any news about his lawsuit ? Hope he wins all the lawsuit included with prostitution rumor, Huawei, and Taobao. Thank you
    I think that all the cases have been settled with the details being kept quiet from the media.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Go Thailand! They have the 720p version of the blood-sucking kiss, but dubbed in Thai.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

i am confused... can anyone fill me in? why do wallace owe ciwen? what did he do?

Quote Originally Posted by nerine92 View Post
    i am confused... can anyone fill me in? why do wallace owe ciwen? what did he do?

I mean TJOF made Wallace become more famous hence in some way Wallace "owe" Ciwen for choosing him in the first place. But of course, it was mutualism relationship so no one owe anyone literally. What I mean is I hope Wallace and Ciwen have good relationship like Wallace and Tangren.

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    I think that all the cases have been settled with the details being kept quiet from the media.
    Even if they have been settled, I think they should announced that they have settled. So not to make people keep thinking about the lawsuit progress. But I am happy if that's the case.

if they choose him he shouldnt owe them... that was their choice...

No one owes anyone anything unless it is written in a contract. Anyway, Wallace will be too busy with "The Legend of Ruyi" which will start filming in August. Zanilla is doing "Princess Agent" which is produced by one of Ciwen's sister companies. It is unlikely that they will do TJOF movie together and Ciwen seems preoccupied with other productions. Jiang Xin is busy with Ode To Joy Season 2, Ma Ke has been lead in several recent series. But I have not had a glimpse of my poor Andy.
    Cyril Connolly

No one owes anyone anything unless it is written in a contract. Anyway, Wallace will be too busy with "The Legend of Ruyi" which will start filming in August. Zanilla is doing "Princess Agent" which is produced by one of Ciwen's sister companies. It is unlikely that they will do TJOF movie together and Ciwen seems preoccupied with other productions. Jiang Xin is busy with Ode To Joy Season 2, Ma Ke has been lead in several recent series. But I have not had a glimpse of my poor Andy.
    Maybe "owe" is the wrong word to choose. Sorry for causing misunderstanding. What I mean is I hope Wallace and Ciwen can cooperate again in the future. Like he did with Tangren, Shandong, and now New Clues. They seem to have good relationship with Wallace.
    Last edited by Grays; 06-04-16 at 12:29 AM.

Go Thailand! They have the 720p version of the blood-sucking kiss, but dubbed in Thai.
    Now We Thais do have something to brag about!!

I read that Chinese fans have already dubbed Thai version with Chinese .

To me, instead, it was Wallace Huo who made the drama famous. Base on my community, nobody knows Ciwen or were crazy about the story at all. People and fans only found out about the story from following Wallace dramas, and are still only interested in him after the drama. Casting a pretty-looking lady that looks young was a good choice that led to good ratings as well. I'm really not too sure about the story at all since many things don't make sense, especially Wallace character itself and his love for HQG is the most confusing slash quite unconvincing slash unexplainable. Who knows if this drama would have succeed if not for the long lasting actor with huge strings of fans taking on it, or, if he would succeed much too w/out a good looking main actress alongside. I think it was the castings that made things went a bit smoother. So many people are not interested in the modern sequel...mostly simply because the casts are not as attractive...

Quote Originally Posted by Verdiani View Post
    To me, instead, it was Wallace Huo who made the drama famous. Base on my community, nobody knows Ciwen or were crazy about the story at all. People and fans only found out about the story from following Wallace dramas, and are still only interested in him after the drama. Casting a pretty-looking lady that looks young was a good choice that led to good ratings as well. I'm really not too sure about the story at all since many things don't make sense, especially Wallace character itself and his love for HQG is the most confusing slash quite unconvincing slash unexplainable. Who knows if this drama would have succeed if not for the long lasting actor with huge strings of fans taking on it, or, if he would succeed much too w/out a good looking main actress alongside. I think it was the castings that made things went a bit smoother. So many people are not interested in the modern sequel...mostly simply because the casts are not as attractive...
    Actually, the internet novel was quite a hit in china among teenagers a few years ago before any news of the show ever started.

And the modern sequel is unpopular because the production is cheap and the story was an afterthought created by Ciwen to milk money and the original story really does not need a modern sequel.
    Last edited by charbydis; 06-05-16 at 02:50 AM.
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by lilyla19 View Post
    Now We Thais do have something to brag about!!

I read that Chinese fans have already dubbed Thai version with Chinese .
    Yes. It is on youku already.
    Cyril Connolly

Maybe "owe" is the wrong word to choose. Sorry for causing misunderstanding. What I mean is I hope Wallace and Ciwen can cooperate again in the future. Like he did with Tangren, Shandong, and now New Clues. They seem to have good relationship with Wallace.
    Hopefully. Depends what roles Ciwen has to offer since Wallace seems to want to move away from xianxia or wuxia roles. He might even want to work less now that he might be getting married next year so let's see.

Ciwen is not a very rich company and rarely works alone. And it's past projects have not been that successful. "Hua Xu Yin" was horrible ruined and fans of the novels that I know hate it. Ciwen's publicity has been very bad since the TJOF editing saga. I think they hope to resurrect their company's image with "Princess Agents".
    Cyril Connolly

Wow, people sure are very harsh towards Ciwen. Yes it could have been better. But, I thought it was already very good. I mean I can see Ciwen efforts by using famous company (like Prime Focus), great song, and famous individual for certain aspects for this TV series. Even they are willing to wait for 6 months to cast Wallace. About editing, I heard they need to cut the episodes to accomodate time slot because of Yu Zheng Yun Zhong Ge. I could be wrong though.

Wow, people sure are very harsh towards Ciwen. Yes it could have been better. But, I thought it was already very good. I mean I can see Ciwen efforts by using famous company (like Prime Focus), great song, and famous individual for certain aspects for this TV series. Even they are willing to wait for 6 months to cast Wallace. About editing, I heard they need to cut the episodes to accomodate time slot because of Yu Zheng Yun Zhong Ge. I could be wrong though.
    The main anger was not directed to the Ciwen production crew (even though they should have a Plan C considering there was a high chance that the Demon Goddess scenes would be cut and change the script so that the ending could still work), but the grievances were with the management who were pretty vague with why they did such a bad job at editing, and how they handled the fans. They should have come out straight and said that they had to cut it like that due to SARFT regulations and not lie to fans by saying that those scenes were never filmed. I mean, "Hua Xu Yin" had bits edited by SARFT and those deleted scenes were later released separately online by Ciwen. But the same was not done for TJOF.

Hunan Mango has had their own overwhelming number of complains due to their own version of editing where there is only 15 mins of new content in each 30 min ep, to prolong the length of series and earn more money from the sponsors. That was the main reason why "Yun Zhong Ge" was boycotted and then Mango was under review by the broadcasting board and ordered to stop doing that. The other reason for the boycott was that Ciwen led fans to misunderstand that Mango was behind the crappy editing when it was them all along.

To us fans, it was quite a disappointment that such a nice series (though it had heaps of flaws and not everyone's cup of tea) was ruined by several reasons. (A) Ciwen not planning ahead for the SARFT cut, (B) SARFT being oversensitive with TV content (C) Blatant disregard for fans and lack of respect for the production by Ciwen and Mango.

While we have all moved on from TJOF, it has shown us that Chinese's TV is severely restrictive regarding creativity and genre. We all knew about it before but no one really expected it to be this bad. In a way, it has reminded future production planners to have a Plan B & C in case something does go wrong. And Mango has reflected and changed on its old practice of chopping series beyond recognition.

TJOF is beyond saving now with all the mass publicity as the government will be keeping a firm eye on Ciwen even if they do decide to release the taboo scenes. I think people will eventually forgive Ciwen when they see the quality of their upcoming series. They have shown that they can produce a good series despite being a relatively new company. China is a sensitive market to produce movies/series and let us hope that the producers will learn from TJOF and learn to step around the cracks to still bring us good entertainment,

In the meanwhile, let us wait and see what else the Thai version has to offer.
    Last edited by charbydis; 06-06-16 at 07:38 AM.
    Cyril Connolly

The main anger was not directed to the Ciwen production crew (even though they should have a Plan C considering there was a high chance that the Demon Goddess scenes would be cut and change the script so that the ending could still work), but the grievances were with the management who were pretty vague with why they did such a bad job at editing, and how they handled the fans. They should have come out straight and said that they had to cut it like that due to SARFT regulations and not lie to fans by saying that those scenes were never filmed. I mean, "Hua Xu Yin" had bits edited by SARFT and those deleted scenes were later released separately online by Ciwen. But the same was not done for TJOF.

Hunan Mango has had their own overwhelming number of complains due to their own version of editing where there is only 15 mins of new content in each 30 min ep, to prolong the length of series and earn more money from the sponsors. That was the main reason why "Yun Zhong Ge" was boycotted and then Mango was under review by the broadcasting board and ordered to stop doing that. The other reason for the boycott was that Ciwen led fans to misunderstand that Mango was behind the crappy editing when it was them all along.

To us fans, it was quite a disappointment that such a nice series (though it had heaps of flaws and not everyone's cup of tea) was ruined by several reasons. (A) Ciwen not planning ahead for the SARFT cut, (B) SARFT being oversensitive with TV content (C) Blatant disregard for fans and lack of respect for the production by Ciwen and Mango.

While we have all moved on from TJOF, it has shown us that Chinese's TV is severely restrictive regarding creativity and genre. We all knew about it before but no one really expected it to be this bad. In a way, it has reminded future production planners to have a Plan B & C in case something does go wrong. And Mango has reflected and changed on its old practice of chopping series beyond recognition.

TJOF is beyond saving now with all the mass publicity as the government will be keeping a firm eye on Ciwen even if they do decide to release the taboo scenes. I think people will eventually forgive Ciwen when they see the quality of their upcoming series. They have shown that they can produce a good series despite being a relatively new company. China is a sensitive market to produce movies/series and let us hope that the producers will learn from TJOF and learn to step around the cracks to still bring us good entertainment,

In the meanwhile, let us wait and see what else the Thai version has to offer.
    I see. Thank you for your explanation. I don't know that Ciwen is relatively new company. No wonder then Hua Qian Gu have its share of problems. At least it was better than Xing Ming Shi Ye new production company. They really ruined it. It was obviously mismanaged so much that the producer have to be fired/resign at the end. I feel sorry for Nicky and Wallace to waste their time and energy in that series. What I find more irony is Wallace was nominated for his role in Xing Ming Shi Ye for Korean awards and yet Xing Ming Shi Ye never aired in China. Talk about tragedy.

Hi! Could someone please tell me wherec I can watch the thai version?? I really hope Thai version restored all the scenes since it aired through blood kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepsorrow View Post
    Hi! Could someone please tell me wherec I can watch the thai version?? I really hope Thai version restored all the scenes since it aired through blood kiss.
    It's pretty hard to view a rerun for TJOF.

They have been airing in daily for weekdays at 15:15 - 16:00. Currently, there isn't any re-runs. And they have been very harsh with copyright issues, many youtubes channels were reported.

I have been watching online before I got a job. And missed watching all episodes ever since.

thnx ^^... do u know where they sell it with eng sub?