Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 286869707172737475767778
Results 1,541 to 1,557 of 1557

Thread: The Journey of Flower 《花千骨》 - Wallace Huo, Zhao Li Ying, Jiang Xin

Quote Originally Posted by lilyla19 View Post
    It's pretty hard to view a rerun for TJOF.

They have been airing in daily for weekdays at 15:15 - 16:00. Currently, there isn't any re-runs. And they have been very harsh with copyright issues, many youtubes channels were reported.

I have been watching online before I got a job. And missed watching all episodes ever since.

Thanks so much for the info! I guess I'll try doing some research to see where I can watch thai version. Wonder why it's so hard to access TJOF now...

So I was able to successfully find the Thai version online and marathon through it. However, besides the minor improvements to cgi and the addition of blood sucking scene, PPTV still aired the original 50 cut episodes. The drama finished airing today. So disappointed...but at the same time not too surprised since if Ciwen still wants to make money from DVD release (which I'm really hoping they do) they can't sell the full version for broadcasting. Argh this is killing me!

Quote Originally Posted by Deepsorrow View Post
    So I was able to successfully find the Thai version online and marathon through it. However, besides the minor improvements to cgi and the addition of blood sucking scene, PPTV still aired the original 50 cut episodes. The drama finished airing today. So disappointed...but at the same time not too surprised since if Ciwen still wants to make money from DVD release (which I'm really hoping they do) they can't sell the full version for broadcasting. Argh this is killing me!
    I think by now, it is pretty sure that Ciwen has only over sold the 50 cut version with the blood-sucking scene to all channels. But Mango's over-promotion of the bloodsucking kiss scene attracted the unwanted attention of SARFT, and thus no channel in China can ever broadcast the bloodsucking kiss scene. So only Ciwen has the uncut version.

The general consensus by fans is to not react anymore to any TJOF versions until the DVD is released. The more the public reaction, the more Ciwen think they have control over us and the more SARFT will keeping checking. And as long as they think they can milk more ratings and money from TJOF, they will keep on pushing through these different versions until they think that this golden goose will not lay anymore eggs and then release the uncut DVD version as a last resort.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    I think by now, it is pretty sure that Ciwen has only over sold the 50 cut version with the blood-sucking scene to all channels. But Mango's over-promotion of the bloodsucking kiss scene attracted the unwanted attention of SARFT, and thus no channel in China can ever broadcast the bloodsucking kiss scene. So only Ciwen has the uncut version.

The general consensus by fans is to not react anymore to any TJOF versions until the DVD is released. The more the public reaction, the more Ciwen think they have control over us and the more SARFT will keeping checking. And as long as they think they can milk more ratings and money from TJOF, they will keep on pushing through these different versions until they think that this golden goose will not lay anymore eggs and then release the uncut DVD version as a last resort.
    I've been waiting for the DVD since last year. Every once in a while I would check for news of it, but so far there's not even a peep of it....I need to move on from TJOF lol

Yes it was a pity that TJOF cannot strike while the iron is hot. Stupid move if I may say. As far as I know it was only broadcasted in Thailand outside China. Compare it to NIF. Talk about tragedy.
    Last edited by Grays; 06-18-16 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grays View Post
    Yes it was a pity that TJOF cannot strike while the iron is hot. Stupid move if I may say. As far as I know it was only broadcasted in Thailand outside China. Compare it to NIF. Talk about tragedy.
    I think the other countries didn't want to buy it after knowing that the ending was edited that badly. There were some rumours last year that Ciwen was negotiating with some European countries for its broadcast right but that seems to have faded. I originally had some hope in TVB but after the horrendous cuts they did to NIF and the bad ratings, the chances of TVB buying TJOF are slim.

Ciwen has announced that they will start to film the TJOF movie later this year but still we have no idea of the casts. My guess is that if there is not much box office response to the TJOF movie, then Ciwen may release the DVD version to squeeze the last penny out of this story. And there are also rumours that a musical is coming out but I am not really interested.

A good thing that came out of TJOF is that producer have found out that the audience prefers the simple coloured costumes instead of the widely used rainbow-coloured eye-blinding costumes in recent series from the last few years. And from watching the upcoming trailers, the costumes seems to be moving back towards the simple traditional costumes. Yay! Looking forward to "The Legend of Chusen" which seems to be using a similar mild tone.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

That's real good news about the colors! One example I can think of right now is the Xiao Shi Yi Lang with Nicky Wu...I like those old day style and colors best, so very realistic! Not including its storyline and casting, but the styling were just fine. If I were to compare to the newer version I would just keep of imagining bright-colored silk everywhere...that makes everyone looks very rich in the old days and you can tell that even the servants clothes are brand new. I'm more about RAGS or something so people can understand better? If rags make things look realistic.

I just can't help cry for some directors in many recent dramas because I can tell how much money they throw in for all the styling but the styling failed horribly for being too bright and stuff, who would've thought making it way too beautiful is also wrong LoL! While the cheap stuff can actually do so much better.
    Time to move backward instead of trying too hard to move forward? Ancient dramas tend to get more and more modern with music and acting, where are the 90's music like from CGST with Joey Wong's natural gentle lady acting skills? Whenever a new actress acts gentle it keeps throwing people off instead, it's always bc either one of these: the cast itself, styling, or music. The three things go hand in hand and cannot miss one I supposed...
    By far, Lucky Tianbao and My Fair Princess both got the most lousy opening song ever that either made me laugh to death or hurt the ears each time, although they really got superb & excellent styling, some wrong castings also went amiss and didn't receive good reviews as a whole result. It's just so sad each time seeing people mis-casted time and time again...or styled wrongly, making me lose hope and missing old days a lot.

We did see the trailer which includes the cut scene in a flash. Then many people did notice that nearly all the scenes that weren't aired, are not complete. With no cg background and stuff.

I just finish watch The Journey Of Flower..
    hm.. how come the ending is too many cut from the novel.

I want to see BZH spent 30 years in the regret and how HQG being revive.
    Is this part of craziness scene is inside the DVD version?

Fanvid.

No news of complete full version yet? u.u

Feel sorry that many people in other countries cannot watch it. Really hope someday it can be broadcasted on other countries.

Thousands Flowers of Bones is the translation of 花千骨 I saw in the beginning of the thread. I'm not Chinese but I think this translation is not correct. 花千骨 is the name of the heroin. It should be translated as "Flower of thousands bones", right?

I think so @sonny4T

I still have hope that someday they make the movie.