Page 11 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Swallowed Star

Thanks Mathew1122

I think his father died at work......otherwise y would the author spend so much time developing this scene?

Thanks mathew1122

Quote Originally Posted by ptsome110 View Post
    I think his father died at work......otherwise y would the author spend so much time developing this scene?
    Yeah I too get the feeling that his father somehow died.

Thanks Mathew1122

Quote Originally Posted by Zihera View Post
    Yeah I too get the feeling that his father somehow died.
    there are three posibilites, one, the father died, second, the father has got seriously injured and cannot work anymore, changing the priorities of Luo Feng, and three, the author is trolling us.

This is the shortest chapter ever and you guys are saying the author took his time to write it?

man this series has super short chapters compared to Stellar Transformation and Coiling Dragon(even here they are short).

Also i would like to ask how is it done normally is china:
    " brother lou feng...."
    or
    "lou feng brother..."

I ask because many other stories translated use the first version while this story uses the second version which can cause some posible misunderstandings like in the chapter before this one when Bai Yang(or something close) said:
    "Lou Feng's brother has endless possibilities" or something close when he was talking about how young he was to have passed the examn.

Anyway the story is taking shape so far. Thanks for translating. And i hope we wont keep having power up comas.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelixion View Post
    Thanks Mathew1122

there are three posibilites, one, the father died, second, the father has got seriously injured and cannot work anymore, changing the priorities of Luo Feng, and three, the author is trolling us.
    I was reading the part where he was like "Father you won't have to work anymore" or something like that and I was just like, something bad is going to happen to his father. But that sorta come from the title also being "Joy" like that title there is just asking for something bad to happen

Thanks mathew1122

is this novel completed?

Volume 1 Chapter 14: You asked for it (part 1)

"Hm, how come there's no answer? It's around 12 right now, so it should be lunch time. My dad and the others are remodeling right now and they usually take a break during the noon, so he should be able to answer the phone" Luo Feng looked doubtfully at his cell phone's screen and pressed the 'Cell Phone Location Searcher Function'. The screen of the phone quickly displayed a map of Yang Zhou city. The small red dot on the map represented Luo Feng's cell phone's location, while the small green dot represented his father's.

"Not too far from where I am now"

Luo Feng knew in an instant where his father's current location is and couldn't help but to let out a smile, "I'll run to my dad's side and tell him in person about the good news"

Luo Feng quickly went to the location displayed on the cell phone's map.

××××××

Zhi-An region, Sky Garden sector.

"Hurry, hurry and move those things so you can go take a break and eat lunch. We should go eat some food too" In one of the private villa's lawns in the sector, Zhang Hao Bai, pale and wearing long, white pants, urged the workers on. He even had three cold faced bodyguards by his side.

"Mister, don't rush, this furniture is extremely valuable. Don't underestimate it, get some more people and work a bit harder!" A truck was parked by the private lawn and had a lot of sealed wooden furniture.

Wooden furniture in these days are extremely valuable and expensive. They are a luxury item which belong to few.

Because, all the humans live in cities. There are very few places to plant trees, and most of trees are for decoration. Although there are many trees outside the city, many monsters are there too. The price for lumber is extremely high, since you will have to fight monsters to get it.

Most people's furnitures these days are made out of plastic, while some of the better ones are made out of glass.

A normal family wouldn't be able to afford wood products.

"Be careful"

The remodeling company's workers carefully moved the heavy furniture from the truck to the ground. After that, three of the workers would carefully move the furniture into the lawn.

"Be careful" Zhang Hao Bai frowned and reminded, "This is furniture made out of real, high quality wood. If you break it, you'll surely get in trouble with your boss"

[HU, HU]

The three workers carefully moved the furniture. The furniture was extremely valuable and heavy, around a thousand kg. It's a bit of work for these three workers to move it.

"Stop and rest for a bit. Move it into the house in one breath later" The worker lifting in front ordered, "Put it down here for now. Slowly, lightly" The three workers slowly put the furniture on the lawn. Only after doing so were they able to straighten their backs and take a good breath of air.

"Old Luo, I'm already hungry after doing that" A tall worker started stretching his body.

"After moving this and two more pieces of furniture, we'll be done. After that, we can all eat together" Luo Hong Guo laughed as he looked at the two other workers. He wiped his sweat off with his shirt. It was June and almost 1 PM, so it was the hottest time of the day.

For the three of them to move a valuable piece of furniture that weighs 1000 kg, it surely was bitter work.

"Work faster!" Zhang Hao Bai ordered impatiently.

"Aight" Luo Hong Guo bended down to grab onto the furniture, "Guys, work hard and move this piece of furniture in"

"Come, one, two, three, up!"

Luo Hong Guo and his group lifted together and carefully went up the steps. They quickly entered the house and came out soon after. When Luo Hong Guo and his group walked past Zhang Hao Bai, Zhang Hao Bai frowned after smelling the sweat emanating from them.

"Poor people will be poor people, doing this kind of bitter work. They'll have a bitter life for the rest of their lives" Zhang Hao Bai thought to himself.

Zhang Hao Bai's dad was rich, so he was born into a wealthy family. Zhang Hao Bai has always looked down on those of at the bottom of society. To him, those willing to do these kinds of bitter work have no fighting spirit and deserve to live through their bitter days.

"Careful, don't touch the gate"

Luo Hong Guo and his group carefully moved the furniture step by step. Their shirts were drenched in sweat. A droplet of sweat leaked down from a head and rolled down into their necks.

"Rest for a bit outside of the home" Luo Hong Guo put the furniture down and adjusted their breathing.

"Go, one, two, three, up!"

Even though Luo Hong Guo and his group were tired, they've been doing this for 20 to 30 years, so they're used to it. They know their limits, so mistakes rarely occur.

Soon after, Luo Hong Guo and his group went to move the final piece of furniture.

"It sure is hot" Zhang Hao Bai raised his head and looked towards the sky, "Brother Wang, we'll go eat at a nearby restaurant later"

"Thanks young master" The three bodyguards laughed in reply.

Zhang Hao Bai glanced at the final piece of furniture the three workers were carrying and let out a snort from his nose. He naturally hated these kinds of peasants. Suddenly, his gaze landed upon the marble used for pavement. One of the tiles had a crack, which was accidently made when he sparred with his bodyguards a few days ago.

"Hm?" Zhang Hao Bai's eyes flashed, "I was low on money recently and now's a good chance to make some!"

At this time, Luo Hong Guo and his group were busy moving the third piece of furniture.

Suddenly——
    Last edited by mathew1122; 08-16-14 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aapmens View Post
    is this novel completed?
    yes

(obligatory 10 characters)

Thanks for the update and that is a cruel and evil place to end it.

Thanks mathew1122

Thanks Mathew1122

Thanks mathew1122

Thanks mathew1122

....Thanks mathew1122....

thanks mathew 1122.. great job..
    hungry for more chapters..

Aha, you are getting the hang of mastering cliffhangers ... thks mathew1122.

Thanks mathew1122