Thread: Stellar Transformations |SPOILER THREAD|

Quote Originally Posted by An En View Post
    This is the question I want to know most:
    click to show/hide spoilers
    Does Li'er die later on?

Hopefully someone could answer it.
    Thanks in advance.
    nah, from I could roughly read in the last chapter, she and QY and some people go higher place than heaven, to the universe QY just made . well I skipped i to last chapter, madly curious with the ending lol
    Last edited by HasNoLove; 07-13-14 at 11:14 AM.
    “Now, come here! Onii-san isn’t scary, you know? Let’s do fun things together!”
    SteTrans Summarize 11 - 18

Quote Originally Posted by HasNoLove View Post
    nah, from I could roughly read in the last chapter, she and QY and some people go higher place than heaven, to the universe QY just made . well I skipped i to last chapter, madly curious with the ending lol
    Thanks.
    I'm glad she didn't die.
    Last edited by An En; 07-14-14 at 12:41 AM.

California City, California, United States

Quote Originally Posted by HasNoLove View Post
    Thank you so much^^

I have a question

Did his family/clan especially his father and 2 brothers(blood brothers) come with him. Did they become the God of that universe? How did he created that universe?

Thank you very very much in advance

I'm curious : why use Spoiler tags in a thread made specially for spoilers ?

better dont thanks me yet, cuz even I dont know percentage truth of my words....
    cuz I just read part that I understand in last chapter..

Quote Originally Posted by ayashi View Post
    I'm curious : why use Spoiler tags in a thread made specially for spoilers ?
    als woundered about that
    but probably out of routine

you see...
    cuz it's VERY HEAVY SPOILER...

Does his family ever restore the Qin Dynasty after the massacre? And do his brothers ever get laid again?

Hello again!

Lets see, new Question!

Does Qin Yu invite anyone else with him to the Ni yang Realm? Like that Black dragon and the azure dragon? maybe his pets? since he can take 8 people? I think it'd be a kind of a waste to only take himself and his 2 brothers?

Second new Question

also somebody mentioned something in some other spoiler that i cant find, that said the Ni Yang Dude is actually jealous of Qin Yu's luck? So does Qin Yu Meet the guy? Does he communicate with the participants from halfway cross the universe as a spectator or is it recorded messages he left all over the place again?

third new question

Does he Ascend in this book or just go to the very limits just before Ascending?

and that's all i can think of at the moment

it is a recorded message
    he ascends in the last chapter of the book

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    Hello again!

Lets see, new Question!

Does Qin Yu invite anyone else with him to the Ni yang Realm? Like that Black dragon and the azure dragon? maybe his pets? since he can take 8 people? I think it'd be a kind of a waste to only take himself and his 2 brothers?
    Qin Yu was accompanied by Xiao Hei , Hou Feng, his 4 minions and 2 other guys(Im not sue who they are because systran is too confusing)

Second new Question

also somebody mentioned something in some other spoiler that i cant find, that said the Ni Yang Dude is actually jealous of Qin Yu's luck? So does Qin Yu Meet the guy? Does he communicate with the participants from halfway cross the universe as a spectator or is it recorded messages he left all over the place again?
    Qin Yu got a very precious treasure in Nine Yang Realm and its also a ring like what he got last time. I cant understand what its powers because systran is really confusing but as what I understand the aura of 2 rings combined which give another powerful 2 or 3 or 4(Im not sure if how many) useful functionalities. When Qin Yu got the new ring he receives the message left by the yang emperor and he says in a funny manner how he got envious in the luck of Qin Yu
    Last edited by kaharianqi; 07-13-14 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    Hello again!

Lets see, new Question!

Second new Question

third new question

Does he Ascend in this book or just go to the very limits just before Ascending?

and that's all i can think of at the moment
    Yan Mo and Azure Dragon are incredibly irrelevant by the time the Ni Yang Realm arc come around. Qin Yu is the weakest to go, at early Dacheng/Star level. The major players are emissaries from the immortal world and are golden immortals. So once again he is playing way out of his weight class. Also, by the time they get there his brothers are forced to ascend. So its only himself and his sword puppet on his side.

The message from Emperor Ni Yang was left in another ring he found much like in the Immortal Mansion. It was designed to trigger if he had both rings, after which Ni Yang praises him for his luck. He sounds jealous. The man himself is presumably dead, but I'm not that far yet.

EDIT: Is there a way to delete a post? I was too late and someone already answered.
    Last edited by bludvein; 07-13-14 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
    Yan Mo and Azure Dragon are incredibly irrelevant by the time the Ni Yang Realm arc come around. Qin Yu is the weakest to go, at early Dacheng/Star level. The major players are emissaries from the immortal world and are golden immortals. So once again he is playing way out of his weight class. Also, by the time they get there his brothers are forced to ascend. So its only himself and his sword puppet on his side.

The message from Emperor Ni Yang was left in another ring he found much like in the Immortal Mansion. It was designed to trigger if he had both rings, after which Ni Yang praises him for his luck. He sounds jealous. The man himself is presumably dead, but I'm not that far yet.
    Did he gain something beside the ring like another mansion? And when will yan mo and the azure dragon make a relevant appearance?

Quote Originally Posted by bludvein View Post

EDIT: Is there a way to delete a post? I was too late and someone already answered.
    Your spoiler answer was nice and has a good description its better than my answer so please dont delete it. And our answers has different point of view so its ok^^

The Reply With Quote is really annoying to see spoiler content, can we just remove the spoiler block. This whole thread is full of spoilers so I don't think it's really needed.

Quote Originally Posted by aras123 View Post
    The Reply With Quote is really annoying to see spoiler content, can we just remove the spoiler block. This whole thread is full of spoilers so I don't think it's really needed.
    I think it's necessary to keep it because though we all want spoilers, we don't necessarily seek the same answers, there are things i don't want to know because it would spoil the story too much yet sometimes i really to know some details about what will happen. Keeping the spiler block will allow us to choose which spoil we want to read and which we won't.

Does anybody know if Qinyu will always be one step behind his two brothers in power?

In terms of power they are roughly the same but qin yu will always be miles ahead in soul cultivation (due to the meteorite tear)
    Last edited by hoip1; 07-13-14 at 08:29 PM.

Does anyone have already read the raws of book 12???
    Any spoiler about book 12??
    Anyone?

ok read the Update and it seems that QY gave the painting to his brother the emperor so that's why the Qin Dynasty was attacked

so the world in Stellar Trans. is like this?

Mortal Realm > Underwater World/Above > Chaotic Astral Ocean(above and below) > Teng Long Continent

so the Temple Dudes and the Demon and Devil are in Teng Long Continent where QY goes on rampage mode

and the Penglai Immortal Island ? where is it located?

so each of the worlds have their own 3 power houses
    mortal world is the 3 dynasty ,
    underwater world has 3 one of them is QY(there's a lot power houses but reduced to 3)
    Chaotic Astral Ocean has 3
    Teng Long Continent has 3 (well 2 QY reduced the temple dudes HQ to ashes)