Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: Stellar Transformations |SPOILER THREAD|

Quote Originally Posted by gomasters View Post
    Can someone who has also read Coiling Dragon tell me also
    BIG SPOILER you have been warned
    click to show/hide spoilers
    Linley returns to his material plan and takes all his family to Hell plan where he is the most respected elder of the 4 sacred animals clan he resurrects his father well more like he gets him back thanks to death incarnate the supreme goddess of you guessed it death he also gets his mother back from the light god who took her soul after the sacrifice

by the way if I have time I'll make some detailed summaries and if you want you can read the Machine translation which is really good.
    I read the entire novel using GT and by comparing with RWX translation it wasn't bad at all except for the numbers, the names of everything(people, gods, domains, plans) and the skills it's just horrible because in one chapter the MC is at the fifth stage and ten or twenty chapters later he is at the forth stage
    in the GT the number nine has another completely different translation in english but if you read from the beginning and compare with RWX you'll understand almost everything.
    Last edited by Benchekroun; 10-07-14 at 10:31 PM.

Guys I've got great news whiles I was reading one of I eat tomatoes daily work ( he has a story that has a shit load of chapters release daily it's really awesome kinda think it's better then stellar transformation, he releases 2 chapters a day this is the link I just use google trans on google chrome and read it from their don't really find it hard to read cause Im able to understand it 100% and i know which words suppose to be what but here the link try it ->http://shushu.com.cn/manghuangji/) any way what I was saying after I finish today's chapter I was pretty piss cause I want more of his stories so I was searching the site for authors who works are similar and similar books when I stumble across a book on the site which takes place after qin yu made his universe and the author for the book is name is do not eat tomatoes don't know if it's the same author and just made a next name for side stories are what but this is dedicated to only stellar transformation and no other books are under the name. the link is here http://shushu.com.cn/xingchenbianhouchuan/ I read it the same way I read the book I mention above
    Last edited by Joshua Rolle; 10-13-14 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Rolle View Post
    Guys I've got great news whiles I was reading one of I eat tomatoes daily work ( he has a story that has a shit load of chapters release daily it's really awesome kinda think it's better then stellar transformation, he releases 2 chapters a day this is the link I just use google trans on google chrome and read it from their don't really find it hard to read cause Im able to understand it 100% and i know which words suppose to be what but here the link try it ->http://shushu.com.cn/manghuangji/) any way what I was saying after I finish today's chapter I was pretty piss cause I want more of his stories so I was searching the site for authors who works are similar and similar books when I stumble across a book on the site which takes place after qin yu made his universe and the author for the book is name is do not eat tomatoes don't know if it's the same author and just made a next name for side stories are what but this is dedicated to only stellar transformation and no other books are under the name. the link is here http://shushu.com.cn/xingchenbianhouchuan/ I read it the same way I read the book I mention above
    from what ive read so far it seems to focuse more on qin yu's son

can some one help me with the rankingssystem in coiling dragon. it goes lvl 1-8 human, saint, under god, god, upper god, great perfection upper god, lord god, supreme god, and master of the universe. the gt scans confused me a bit with the power lvls.

Quote Originally Posted by YakuzaKami View Post
    can some one help me with the rankingssystem in coiling dragon. it goes lvl 1-8 human, saint, under god, god, upper god, great perfection upper god, lord god, supreme god, and master of the universe. the gt scans confused me a bit with the power lvls.
    from what i see it's from lvl 1-9 warrior/magus then it's saint. then god( low middle peak) then lord then high god(supreme?) that's all i got so far from what i'm reading
    Last edited by Amethyss; 10-15-14 at 01:41 PM.

I think it goes 1-9 human < saint < lower god < superior god < Lower Lord < Superior Lord < Lord control << Universe master

Greatly complete is like a +1 or bonus stats to whatever rank.

in the begin it follows Qin Yu then later goes on to his second son who will play and important role in the story for qin yu to pursue a higher level. So they focus on him pursuing to get stronger cause he believe he isn't acknowledge by his parents
    btw just about all!!! the past characters in Qin Yu life from boy to now will show up including the dead one's the'll meet Qin Yu's son's and also him later really awesome when they find out how badass he is now loll and Qin Shi when to a lot of strange worlds and he's going to become very powerfull not stronger the his father currently tho (qin yu is going to be come the supreme god of heaven which is like an overlord.) so yeah enough spollier and go read it.
    the story also follows his big brother as well then later on the main bad toughly take the stage
    he goes and get's him self reincarnated in to the higher realm heaven but keeps his memories he did this for special circumstances that I wont say due to giving you guys to much spoilers
    after that the story mostly focus on him and now and then go from his son and back to him. If you have anymore question post on the form I'll get back to you.
    Last edited by Joshua Rolle; 10-16-14 at 08:42 AM.

in the begin it follows Qin Yu then later goes on to his second son who will play and important role in the story for qin yu to pursue a higher level. So they focus on him pursuing to get stronger cause he believe he isn't acknowledge by his parents
    btw just about all!!! the past characters in Qin Yu life from boy to now will show up including the dead one's the'll meet Qin Yu's son's and also him later really awesome when they find out how badass he is now loll and Qin Shi when to a lot of strange worlds and he's going to become very powerfull not stronger the his father currently tho (qin yu is going to be come the supreme god of heaven which is like an overlord.) so yeah enough spollier and go read it.
    the story also follows his big brother as well then later on the main bad toughly take the stage
    he goes and get's him self reincarnated in to the higher realm heaven but keeps his memories he did this for special circumstances that I wont say due to giving you guys to much spoilers
    after that the story mostly focus on him and now and then go from his son and back to him. If you have anymore question post on the form I'll get back to you.
    can link all volumes? in the link i have it only shows untill qin shuang arrives at level9 in deadspace

Quote Originally Posted by sunschao View Post
    can link all volumes? in the link i have it only shows untill qin shuang arrives at level9 in deadspace
    this is the link http://shushu.com.cn/xingchenbianhouchuan/

Can you do a summary?

volume9 chapters 11-12-13 do not translate with systran, no clue why not
    Last edited by sunschao; 10-18-14 at 10:01 AM.

nope I used Google for it .-.

i usd google for those3 chapters then switched back to systram i dislike google outlay

Quote Originally Posted by Navazish Husain View Post
    Yes. A wife & 2 children. The story ends the same way as ST, after he returns to family.
    A wife and 3 children , first 2 when he was mortal(in Mangolia plane) and the last when he was an uppergod (in the highest plane). In fact in the last of the CD he didn't make his universe . He became just a supreme high god and he had a meeting with the owner of the universe he has lived.

Qin yu really is OP even as a universe control
    in the sequel he fights with 3controls of a diff plane the fight ends up destroying that whole plane and he kills 2 of the 3controls(the last one selfdestructed)

coiling dragon wasnt that bad to read on gt. On a side note liney would get absolutely destroyed by qin yu.

coiling dragon wasnt that bad to read on gt. On a side note liney would get absolutely destroyed by qin yu.
    based on what i have read so far Qin yu is even stronger then primordial chaos himself

damn. also am i the only who thought about what if tomato does some 4th dimension type stuff and lets qin yu meet him. like i am your creator lord tomato!!!

also what novel is the one you are reading?

i don't think the universe controller really has to do with the creation of your own universe but with the ability to control and produce hong meng air which is what linlie became able to do when he leveled all the attributes to lord god level.