Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243

Thread: Stellar Transformations |SPOILER THREAD|

Not sure what you mean but my raw is from here (no title for ALL the books, save for chapters):http://shushu.com.cn/xingchenbian/Thanks for the fast update to Chapter 60

Hi all, after reading the current update Book 11, Chapter 60, I find myself really curious to know if Qin Yu inherited Ni Yang’s Realm as a whole as he with the Immortal Mansion. Meaning he could come and goes to Ni Yang’s Realm as he pleases.

Quote Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
    Hi all, after reading the current update Book 11, Chapter 60, I find myself really curious to know if Qin Yu inherited Ni Yang’s Realm as a whole as he with the Immortal Mansion. Meaning he could come and goes to Ni Yang’s Realm as he pleases.
    nah, he can't. i don't think pocket realms exist. ni yang's realm is exponentially larger than the immortal mansion. THink about it, the immortal mansion, technically still is a possession. btw, 61-67 are out: http://thundertranslations.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ycb5959 View Post
    Not sure what you mean but my raw is from here (no title for ALL the books, save for chapters):http://shushu.com.cn/xingchenbian/Thanks for the fast update to Chapter 60
    I kind of need some help with the title of the next book...There aren't any titles for the next few books =.="

Quote Originally Posted by thunderhill View Post
    I kind of need some help with the title of the next book...There aren't any titles for the next few books =.="
    Hi thunderhill,

The 18 titles of the ST books are:

·第一集 秦羽·
    ·第二集 流星泪·
    ·第三集 四九天劫·
    ·第四集 星辰变·
    ·第五集 赤血洞府·
    ·第六集 九煞殿·
    ·第七集 八方来朝·
    ·第八集 秦羽归来·
    ·第九集 九剑仙府·
    ·第十集 怒火冲天·
    ·第十一集 破空·
    ·第十二集 秦羽·
    ·第十三集 三兄弟·
    ·第十四集 新的君主·
    ·第十五集 开天辟地·
    ·第十六集 婚姻·
    ·第十七集 神王的血·
    ·第十八集 天尊山·

Book 1 and Book 12 has the SAME title...

hello, guyz I know someone answered these questions before but i can't find them, so don't be lazy and give detailed answers please?

1)what does this Painting of Death god do and when will MC use it ?
    2)this guy Wu lan he meet at tower who managed examination is beast from MC divine item which held monsters? what lvl is he? and when will MC unlock 3rd layer?
    3)when will he go see li-er and how?
    4)what is the item uncle lan left him in tower to master? what does it do?

Thanks a lot ^^

Stellar Transformation Stages:
    Houtian – Acquired
    Xiantian – Innate
    -----> 4-9 Tribulation
    01 – Nebula
    02 – Meteor
    -----> 6-9 Tribulation
    03 – Stellar Core
    04 – Planet
    05 – Dujie
    -----> 9-9 Tribulation (at mid Dujie)
    06 – Star
    07 – Dark Star
    08 – Black Hole
    09 – Origin ----> Divine Tribulation when the soul meet the requiment.
    10 – Heaven & Earth
    11 – Into The Universe ---> Late Stage of Universe called Qin Meng

may i ask, why the Author No Create White Hole Stage ? if he have White Hole Stage , it will be similar as Rinnegan Ability of Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki from Boruto: Naruto the Movie . Meaning He can Absorb all kind of Energy attack with the black hole ability and then Lauch it Back 10 fold more powerfull with White Hole ability.

and when the Holy Energy From the lower realm are can be usd to create the 1st Origin, why the Author not create the 2nd, the 3rd, the 4th Origin ?? there are other energy beside Holy Energy right ? like in Divine Realm, there are Divine Energy for Deity lv , then Heavenly Divine Energy for Heavenly Deity Lv, there are also Grandmist Energy, Gold energy and so on, with that Energy as Foundation, he can create another Origin that more powerfull than his first Origin Right ?
    Last edited by katherineevangelia; 02-25-16 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by katherineevangelia View Post
    Stellar Transformation Stages:
    Houtian – Acquired
    Xiantian – Innate
    -----> 4-9 Tribulation
    01 – Nebula
    02 – Meteor
    -----> 6-9 Tribulation
    03 – Stellar Core
    04 – Planet
    05 – Dujie
    -----> 9-9 Tribulation (at mid Dujie)
    06 – Star
    07 – Dark Star
    08 – Black Hole
    09 – Origin ----> Divine Tribulation when the soul meet the requiment.
    10 – Heaven & Earth
    11 – Into The Universe ---> Late Stage of Universe called Qin Meng

may i ask, why the Author No Create White Hole Stage ? if he have White Hole Stage , it will be similar as Rinnegan Ability of Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki from Boruto: Naruto the Movie . Meaning He can Absorb all kind of Energy attack with the black hole ability and then Lauch it Back 10 fold more powerfull with White Hole ability.

and when the Holy Energy From the lower realm are can be usd to create the 1st Origin, why the Author not create the 2nd, the 3rd, the 4th Origin ?? there are other energy beside Holy Energy right ? like in Divine Realm, there are Divine Energy for Deity lv , then Heavenly Divine Energy for Heavenly Deity Lv, there are also Grandmist Energy, Gold energy and so on, with that Energy as Foundation, he can create another Origin that more powerfull than his first Origin Right ?
    Why would he mix all those types of energy? Grandmist energy is what created everything else, it's a lot more powerful than anything in existence except Xhuanhuang energy which can only be attained after creating your own universe. There would be no reason for him to do that. Other than that, there will be literally 3 other people who could pose a risk to him and each of them have indestructible bodies and become brothers.

what i mean, using other kind of energy, like Divine Energy to make the Second Origin and when it reach late stage he can make the Second Universe or trying to make the second black Hole, or to make Galaxy that filled with planets, meteor, asteroid, sun, star, satelite etc, or maybe to make White Hole, or to try his other Idea. in the Novel he has an idea to make a second black hole to get more Pure and dense Energy right ?, it means he can make the 2nd Realm, the 3rd realm and so on, just like Mortal realm, Immortal,devil,demon realm and Divine Realm[the more Black Hole he Make, the More Higher,Purer and denser the energy lv in the Flour Paste inside the black hole] . so there are other energy that he can used, to make the 2nd Origin, the 3rd Origin, 4th Origin and so on Origin.

just imagine it, how powerfull he is, if he tried that
    Last edited by katherineevangelia; 02-27-16 at 02:26 AM.