Page 1 of 43 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Stellar Transformations |SPOILER THREAD|

Default Stellar Transformations |SPOILER THREAD|

I've noticed that there is currently an unpleasant situation in the translation thread where discussion is fragmented by intertwined spoiler posts and non-spoiler posts so I've created this thread.

Please feel free to post and discuss your spoilers HERE.

FAQ:

1. How to read a spoiler?
    Log in then click on the "Reply with Quote" button at the bottom of the original message containing the spoiler.

2. Is the novel complete? Does it have a happy ending?
    It is and it does. So, you can read it without having to worry about getting trolled by the author at the end.
    Last edited by he-man; 07-15-14 at 12:01 PM.
    My page
    Stellar Transformations Glossary

NO SPOILERS ARE ALLOWED IN THE TRANSLATION THREAD!

TO POST AND DISCUSS SPOILERS, GO TO THE SPOILER THREAD!

Hello

I hope you'll edit your start post and write down the questions and answers which will be written here. :>
    To avoid that we need to answer the same question x times again.

So long!
    acamatzu
    Last edited by acamatzu; 07-13-14 at 09:11 AM.

California City, California, United States

Thanks He-man for creating this spoiler thread

Guys what about we create a summary of each of the remaining untranslated books? What do you think guys? I think it will be a good guide for those who is now learning Chinese who will read the remaining untranslated chapters in the future. To be able to make sense on their reading on the original Chinese version of Stellar Transformation^^

click to show/hide spoilers
    i really want to know why would someone attack the Qin Dynasty? i mean they have rules right? that if someone outside the Quin Long Continent interfere with the life of the Mortal Realm someone from Tian Long Continent will hunt that person i think the Reverend told that after Qin Yu massacre 2000 elites and the head of the school so why would they attack the mortal world?

also if those factions attack Qin Dynasty does that mean they already have agreed that even with that rule exist no one will stop them from attacking the Qin's

also i really want to know who attack the Qin's i have an idea that the head of these factions order the attack Demon , Devil ,and the Temple dudes

someone said in the spoilers that QY will auction his items for ores that can power up his golden puppet does that mean he will use that golden puppet to massacre does killers? so what happen after that? does QY become the sole power in the world?

[SPOLER]
    they don't attack qin dynasty.in a fight b/w big wigs the capital is destroyed by loose energy
    [/SPOILER]

What a lengthy first spoiler question

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    i really want to know why would someone attack the Qin Dynasty? i mean they have rules right? that if someone outside the Quin Long Continent interfere with the life of the Mortal Realm someone from Tian Long Continent will hunt that person i think the Reverend told that after Qin Yu massacre 2000 elites and the head of the school so why would they attack the mortal world?

also if those factions attack Qin Dynasty does that mean they already have agreed that even with that rule exist no one will stop them from attacking the Qin's

also i really want to know who attack the Qin's i have an idea that the head of these factions order the attack Demon , Devil ,and the Temple dudes

someone said in the spoilers that QY will auction his items for ores that can power up his golden puppet does that mean he will use that golden puppet to massacre does killers? so what happen after that? does QY become the sole power in the world?
    Heres the answer for the first spoiler question^^

Correction: As what i know the order to not attack the continent of mortals in the leaders of Astral Ocean and not Teng Long Continent.(Is it Tian Long or Teng Long?)

1. The reason why they have confidence in attacking Qin Yu family is because they have a strong backing that can rival the power of Astral Ocean so who cares if they will offend it. And second their main reason in massacring the family of Qin Yu is to get the treasure and not to interfere in the power of the continent of mortals so they have some excuses.

2. I think the temple dudes are the one who attacks qin yu(but im not so sure because systran is confusing... pls correct me if im wrong)

3. He used the power of his ring and the sword puppet to kill the people who kill his family. He burn their places especially the temple of the temple dudes. Many try to attack and catch him but the speed of Qin Yu is ultra fast and he use escaping techniques so its really impossible to catch him and also no one can do anything in the heavenly flames of the ring so they give up on killing him because its pointless to chase him. From them on he become respected on Teng Long Continent and become famous there because they are too afraid that their places where burn to ashes hahaha. He becomes one of the power in Teng Long Continent
    Last edited by kaharianqi; 07-13-14 at 10:30 AM.

You guyz realize you dont have to do the spoiler thing in this thread right? haha
    Thanks! He-Man!

also my own question?
    How does Qin yu's remaining family respond to this whole thing? Like their response when they found out about it and their response when he started burning shit down all over the place for revenge?

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    You guyz realize you dont have to do the spoiler thing in this thread right? haha
    Thanks! He-Man!

also my own question?
    How does Qin yu's remaining family respond to this whole thing? Like their response when they found out about it and their response when he started burning shit down all over the place for revenge?
    Thats the thing that im trying to find on the raws translated by systran but i cant see whats the response of his family. All I can figure out is that they not blame Qin Yu for what happens because before Qin Yu go away he makes all the neccessary preparation to make his family safe. He even left the Lei Mountain House in Qin Dynasty that was hid underground. But before he go to Nine Yang realm his father, uncle and his brothers tells him to take care.

Quote Originally Posted by kaharianqi View Post
    What a lengthy first spoiler question

Heres the answer for the first spoiler question^^

correction: As what i know the order to not attack the continent of mortals in the leaders of Astral Ocean and not Teng Long Continent.(Is it Tian Long or Teng Long?)

1. The reason why they have confidence in attacking Qin Yu family is because they have a strong backing that can rival the power of Astral Ocean so who cares if they will offend it. And second their main reason in massacring the family of Qin Yu is to get the treasure and not to interfere in the power of the continent of mortals so they have some excuses.

2. I think the temple dudes are the one who attacks qin yu(but im not so sure because systran is confusing... pls correct me if im wrong)

3. He used the power of his ring and the sword puppet to kill the people who kill his family. He burn their places especially the temple of the temple dudes. Many try to attack and catch him but the speed of Qin Yu is ultra fast and he use escaping techniques so its really impossible to catch him and also no one can do anything in the heavenly flames of the ring so they give up on killing him because its pointless to chase him. From them on he become respected on Teng Long Continent and become famous there because they are too afraid that their places where burn to ashes hahaha. He becomes one of the power if Teng Long Continent
    thanks for the answers
    so the Qin Members who died was the concubines , empress , princes and princesses? i think that the emperor is safe QY gave him the room of his master right because he already got the Immortal Palace

also if QY destroyed the Temple Dudes HQ does that mean the Devil and Demon faction never tried to attack QY?

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    thanks for the answers
    so the Qin Members who died was the concubines , empress , princes and princesses? i think that the emperor is safe QY gave him the room of his master right because he already got the Immortal Palace

also if QY destroyed the Temple Dudes HQ does that mean the Devil and Demon faction never tried to attack QY?
    Thats the thing im not sure... I dont know if several faction join to attack Qin Yu. The only thing i understand is the temple dudes attack qin yu and qin yu got revenge on them... as for the others im not sure. But lets wait to the other guys who read the raws maybe they can answer that

I wanted to know, since qin yu gave his mountain, does that mean that everything lei left to him is now lost? Since when the teng long continent attacked they might have taken everything right?

Okey! Sweet thanks kaharianqi.
    Now lets see my next question... Will be the one bugging me the most, Ready? okey here it goes!

!!!! DAFUQ is the "Meteoric Tear" ?! !!!!

there was a moment where I thought it was like the soul of his Deceased master reformed or something...

Now lets see my next question... Will be the one bugging me the most, Ready? okey here it goes!

there was a moment where I thought it was like the soul of his Deceased master reformed or something...
    I don't want to know the answer to this question yet so if you could put the spoiler tag to it please?

maybe just a cristalizion of liquid meteoric...
    “Now, come here! Onii-san isn’t scary, you know? Let’s do fun things together!”
    SteTrans Summarize 11 - 18

Quote Originally Posted by sentry91 View Post
    I wanted to know, since qin yu gave his mountain, does that mean that everything lei left to him is now lost? Since when the teng long continent attacked they might have taken everything right?
    the Lei Mountain house is not lost. The defense restrictive spells of it was strong so they cant do anything about it and it was also hidden underground. The reason why the relatives of qin yu got killed even if they are hiding on the ground is because the attack of those who want to get the treasure is powerful that it even destroy the ground. That accidentally killed them even if they are hidden from the enemy

The Meteoric tear is still a great mystery on book 11. Sorry but I only finish reading the raws of book 11. I dont finish reading the raws of the whole novel so I cant answer the mystery of Meteoric Tear

Quote Originally Posted by HasNoLove View Post
    maybe just a cristalizion of liquid meteoric...
    That doesnt make any sense to me though, From what I understand the thing has a mind of its own or has a bunch of rules and restrictions on it, Coz i bet That things got alot more surprise power ups just waiting for certain conditions to be met to help the QY improve...

Then again maybe the heavens itself has gotten fed up with all the selfish *******s roaming around it and sent the tear to give the nice guy an edge? haha

That doesnt make any sense to me though, From what I understand the thing has a mind of its own or has a bunch of rules and restrictions on it, Coz i bet That things got alot more surprise power ups just waiting for certain conditions to be met to help the QY improve...

Then again maybe the heavens itself has gotten fed up with all the selfish *******s roaming around it and sent the tear to give the nice guy an edge? haha
    have you ever read dragon quest dai?
    if you've, then does that meteor tear thing was similar to winged slime in DQ-dai manga,
    just a teardrop of god's tears....
    well heaven know... (altought uncle Lan and Li'er knows heaven better than a mere mortal )
    Last edited by HasNoLove; 07-13-14 at 11:02 AM.
    “Now, come here! Onii-san isn’t scary, you know? Let’s do fun things together!”
    SteTrans Summarize 11 - 18

maybe the meteoric tear is a drop of blood left from a grate battle between a divine immortal and some mystic immortals.

This is the question I want to know most:
    Does Li'er die later on?

Hopefully someone could answer it.
    Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by An En View Post
    This is the question I want to know most:
    Does Li'er die later on?

Hopefully someone could answer it.
    Thanks in advance.
    Can someone who has finish reading the book answer this. I really want to know this too...
    Thanks