Thread: Swordsman-The Futre Aftermath

Lightbulb Swordsman-The Future Aftermath

Hey Everyone,

There's so many cool Swordsman fanfics out that it gave me an idea for a discussion. I was wondering if it would be cool DDFB comes out of the frozen lake in the year 2014. How will it look like? What will be her love story, if there is one? Will there be reincarnations of LHC, RYY, and the rest? Who would be the villain? Just a thought.
    Last edited by skoo78; 07-18-14 at 08:32 PM.

Modern sophistication and wuxia don't quite work out. A few HK movies I had seen about the matter were boring and unreal. The sunflower manual won't stand a chance against infrared, bullets, explosives, drugs, or other methods. I think it should always be set in the distant past.

It may be more interesting if instead of DFBB going to the 21st century, because of reasons stated already by szfong, a 21st century guy is transferred to the world of SPW and interacts with LHC and other characters. That would be interesting and refreshing. Just my idea of course.
    Last edited by Christos200; 07-19-14 at 03:11 AM.

DFBB goes to the 21st century and found herself to be an actress and her name was Joe Chen. Now that would be interesting

I wrote something about dfbb going to the 21st century months ago lol. She ebecame a high ranking police officer and LHC became a key figure in the triad society, YBQ was of course the triad head. If you like you can take this plot and expand from there. I am too busy with Swordsman Online to write anything right now

szfong: I do see your point. DFBB will be defeated horribly. I can imagine an Ak-47 vs her needle skills already. But she may have some advantages i.e. flying and her swift moves. Maybe she can have a chance of dodging bullets and bombs? Now if she was to use enhancement drugs, i.e. steroids she would be very invincible then. LOL. HK/C movies, the only movie I think is "OK" in using the concept of going to the future would be that one movie with Joey Wong: The Ming Dynasty general and the little princess slept for thousands of years and rose back up to find themselves in 1980/90s (Sorry, I don't know the title of the movie).

Christos200: Now that will be cool to see how that person meets the characters! If it was a man that traveled to the past, he can win DFBB's heart and LHC will be jealous. LHC couldn't do nothing about it since his dumba** is with RYY (2013 version). LOL.

Wirlwind: Love it. An autobiography of DFBB's life? DFBB then, Joe Chen now.

Steven Chen: That is so cool to hear. I would love to read your story. But I don't know if I can expand your story from there. It's your work and would love to see it from the original author. If you don't mind, can you send me the link to the story? Whenever you have time to write again, I hope to see you continue the story. BTW, is there an English version of Swordsman Online? (not much of a gamer but it will be cool to try).
    Last edited by skoo78; 07-19-14 at 11:06 AM.