Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Swallowed Star Spoilers Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CFT View Post
    No that's not right. The psychics don't have hereditary memories. Each pyschic has different psychic potential, represented by the state of their "sea of consciousness". Vapour -> Liquid -> Solid. Luo Feng has a solid gold ball within a liquid sea, so his psychic potential is of the highest order. This means that when this psychic potential is unleashed it will propel the training of his physical body. When that potential is used up then there will be no further benefits towards physical training. He will still have the advantages/powers of a psychic however.
    I understand that because he has a dark golden ball his spiritual reading potential is of the highest caliber. But let's say someone else started off with liquid instead of a dark golden ball and later on he became War God level physical strength/speed/reaction, will this make his spiritual reading also be at High War God level ? Or will it be weaker. Basically if you're born with less potential spiritual ability but reach high level physical capabilities will your spiritual powers automatically catch up ? Cos that would suck and make Feng's potential pointless at the highest level.

Also the Seven Ray Knife, it's a knife handling technique, right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jirachier View Post
    I understand that because he has a dark golden ball his spiritual reading potential is of the highest caliber. But let's say someone else started off with liquid instead of a dark golden ball and later on he became War God level physical strength/speed/reaction, will this make his spiritual reading also be at High War God level ? Or will it be weaker. Basically if you're born with less potential spiritual ability but reach high level physical capabilities will your spiritual powers automatically catch up ? Cos that would suck and make Feng's potential pointless at the highest level.

Also the Seven Ray Knife, it's a knife handling technique, right ?
    yes spiritual reading potential is set from birth so if someone start with liquid stage and not the solid stage then they might not even reach lower god of war lvl even if their physical is higher god of war, and yes seven ray knife is a blade skill, well i guess it more like a skill that boost ur power. so if say ur at lvl 1 and use it when ur punching then ur force well increse by 1.5 times and if it lvl 3 then it well be 2.7 times and he can use it on his blade adn legs too so think of how has and strong his leg well be when it lvl9.

Those with lower psychic potential might not even reach war-god stage before their potential energy runs out.

Psychic capabilities are an inborn thing i.e. if you're not born with it, you can't get it. Each person has a potential at a young age as others have said. However psychic ability isn't set and can be trained further by making use of the skill. (Much the same way you would train a muscle)

Royal class I think refers to monster on the same level as those humans who have gone beyond the war-god stage.
    Yes, a Royal class (Depending on sub level low/intermidate/high) can be on the same level as the leader of the lightning sect (And the other fellow Hung (I think)) [They are around Low/Intermidate compared to Royal class]

(Around low - mid star level) <- The classifications on "Level" becomes a lot simpler later on. (Star being one of those classifications.)

Quote Originally Posted by Elderim View Post
    later his gonna create his own skill sets, hopefully he can start is own group.
    He doesn't create much of his own skills until MUCH later on, he generally ponce's on other much stronger skills from his various (Future) masters.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExo View Post
    Is this relateed to the Stellar universe or the Coiling dragon Universe?
    No.

As for the level classification above:

Apprentice(I think, or something similar) - Star - Stellar - Cosmic - Domain master - Primary - Immortal -
    Immortal (Highness/venerable)

There are three more after that but google translate goes funky. Something like: Immortal (Highness) - lord of the universe - master of the universe - (Don't know this one as I stopped reading, but his 3/4th master is this level. Google translate throws out "Sitting on hill")

Each level is divided by nine levels so Apprentice level 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 breakthrough -> Star.

Also currently (As translated) Luo feng is around Apprentice level 1/2.

The leader of the lightning sect at this story time is around Star level 4 (I think) with Hung being 1 level higher.

(This entire story eventually makes Goku look like a party popper in damage.)

Oh spoiler alert.
    Last edited by Tyrokiller; 09-09-14 at 10:35 AM.

Yes you can train your psychic ability. But you won't be able to accomplish as much as someone with better potential if you had the same training.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrokiller View Post
    The leader of the lightning sect at this story time is around Star level 4 (I think) with Hung being 1 level higher.
    Thunder God is actually higher level (7 I think), Hung is 6 but has his own personal "space" so is more powerful.

Thunder God is actually higher level (7 I think), Hung is 6 but has his own personal "space" so is more powerful.
    Been so long my memories on that are vague, I'll take your word for it. Yeah even after reading as far I did I still didn't understand the concept of that personal space. I know it's some kind of multiplier but other than that I can't figure it out. (It does increase through their Yoga techniques/ mental capability though. Or at least from what I could discern.)

The "personal space" is also a concept in Stellar Transformations. It sounds like a pocket dimension where the "owner" is supreme.

So does he marry Xu Xin in later volumes?

click to show/hide spoilers
    When Feng Luo succeeded after a year and three month in clearing the mission, he got a black god suit, a book on spiritural reading but are the other two things, I didn't understand what they were for.

Quote Originally Posted by Jirachier View Post
    When Feng Luo succeeded after a year and three month in clearing the mission, he got a black god suit, a book on spiritural reading but are the other two things, I didn't understand what they were for.
    If I remember correctly...
    The 4 things were:
    1) Black God Suit [more powerful than the ones normally rewarded].
    2) Spiritual Read manual for "Tissot Escape" [stored in his new Bracelet computer].
    3) Bracelet computer: universe manufactured replacement for his earth-manufactured one, advanced translation software, storage for his Spiritual Read manual and presumably the basic training he's been practicing for 1yr3mth.
    4) Personalized sect ID token: Useless now that the sect is dead/destroyed.
    Last edited by Ahoxan; 09-10-14 at 03:41 PM.

I'm confused, I'm at the part where Feng Luo just beat the Golden Horn, did he just happens to make his soul enter its body and now he's a bird ? lol

He defeated le Monster with spirit kamikaze, so his body kinda burned out...
    According to MT's (so not sure how reliable) the demon babata (whatever its called) transferred the souls, since one body had a soul but useless body, while the other had no soul, but powerful body.

i wonder if we will be blessed with another spoiler chapter ;P

can someone tel me if there is a sequal to this? just finished readin the whole freaking thing on systran and it ended incomplete and anyone has any recommendations like this and stellar/coiling? i dont mind getting a headache by using mt :P
    Last edited by aapmens; 09-17-14 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by razar77 View Post
    Wow. Just finished reading the entire novel using systranet. Its better than stellar transformations and has a great ending even if it leaves you wanting more. Only thing it lacks is a strong romance subplot like ST.
    hey can u please send me the link you used for the chinese version.

dang, gt and st spoiled the wait ...

Quote Originally Posted by teddypicker View Post
    He defeated le Monster with spirit kamikaze, so his body kinda burned out...
    According to MT's (so not sure how reliable) the demon babata (whatever its called) transferred the souls, since one body had a soul but useless body, while the other had no soul, but powerful body.
    Babata was not involved in the spirit transfer. Luo Feng was burning up his augmented spirit essence to attack the Golden Horned monster from within. Eventually the monster's spirit died which allowed Luo Feng to take control of its body (LF just had enough spirit left after the attack).

can someone create a glossary using textcrawler? please!!!