Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Swallowed Star Spoilers Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ahoxan View Post
    If I remember correctly...
    The 4 things were:
    1) Black God Suit [more powerful than the ones normally rewarded].
    2) Spiritual Read manual for "Tissot Escape" [stored in his new Bracelet computer].
    3) Bracelet computer: universe manufactured replacement for his earth-manufactured one, advanced translation software, storage for his Spiritual Read manual and presumably the basic training he's been practicing for 1yr3mth.
    4) Personalized sect ID token: Useless now that the sect is dead/destroyed.
    What is the name of weapon he got. It was the most important/ biggest price on it. Some extremely good weapon for spirit reader.

Quote Originally Posted by veqen View Post
    What is the name of weapon he got. It was the most important/ biggest price on it. Some extremely good weapon for spirit reader.
    He didn't get a weapon, just the training manual.
    The weapon, "Tissot Escape" , he got earlier from the head of Limits Martial Arts earlier in exchange for a lot of his share of the plant treasures from that island in Australia, where he went on the Wargod Elite Training Camp life & death testing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahoxan View Post
    He didn't get a weapon, just the training manual.
    The weapon, "Tissot Escape" , he got earlier from the head of Limits Martial Arts earlier in exchange for a lot of his share of the plant treasures from that island in Australia, where he went on the Wargod Elite Training Camp life & death testing.
    He got black god suit and training manual and that weapon at the same time and the intel flight ship. all of them same time as reward. Im just still trying to understand what the weapon is and what uses it has. I understood that its strong and is good vs multiple enemy but still not totally understanding what it is. As much as I understand its some stack of lot of needles that can combine in 1 weapon or split in multiple needles am I correct or am I totally understanding it wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by veqen View Post
    He got black god suit and training manual and that weapon at the same time and the intel flight ship. all of them same time as reward. Im just still trying to understand what the weapon is and what uses it has. I understood that its strong and is good vs multiple enemy but still not totally understanding what it is. As much as I understand its some stack of lot of needles that can combine in 1 weapon or split in multiple needles am I correct or am I totally understanding it wrong?
    Following are excerpts where:
    - he got the weapon from Limits Martial Arts head
    - he was awarded the 4 prizes from the 9th civilization remain
    ( the English text are from Google Translate)

From: Volume II "Ares Luo Feng" ---> Chapter 62 "Conversion table"
    "Well, this escape Tissot?"
    Luo introduced cattle escape Tissot watch carefully, introduces very rare, but the simple introduction of a
    Tissot escape work for spiritual reading teacher manipulation of weapons, more spiritual idea to save power.
    To know the weapons in this category, because it is to Luo Feng exchange, so Hung provided weapons, mostly for spiritual reading teacher, introduces very simple, if you do not look at the price, did not notice this particular escape Tissot
    "Good expensive, 30 stars!
    Luo Feng somewhat reluctant, Spirit 12 vegetation combined Chen, an escape Tissot on 3D stars.
    "The main hall." Luo Feng a bite, look to the Black Man 'Hung', 'I bought Tissot escape.
    Basic description of "Tissot Escape" at the end of "Chapter 64: escape Tissot"

From: Volume III "Five Years Of Corpses" ---> Chapter 16 "Remains Award"
    Crystal bald man micro olive shook his head: "You know, it did not mean that." "Now, I give you a reward assessment mission success."
    Crystal bald man waved, suddenly the depths of the palace are a few items IPL holding fly over, a total of four items, a black vest, silver armband, a little star glowing books, a six-sided shaped metal plate. These four items are suspended in front of the crystal bald man. "This is the first piece, is what you call a black suit of God."Bald man pointing a black crystal back, "the second piece, this silver armband shape, auxiliary optical brain!" "The third thing is to control the division attack The law "escape days", "The fourth is the meteorite entered the Mexican star tokens. "
    Last edited by Ahoxan; 10-15-14 at 12:28 AM.

It shouldn't be called the "Tissot Escape" really. The Chinese name for the weapon is 遁天梭. Tissot comes out in the machine translation because of 天梭 (tian suo). Really it should be considered as "遁天" + 梭. Dun tian (遁天) means "sky escaping" and suo (梭) means "shuttle". I visualise it as the Silver Surfer's surfboard, but it can change into 2 separate modes - one offensive and one defensive.
    Last edited by CFT; 10-15-14 at 07:59 AM.

click to show/hide spoilers
    Anyone else burst into laughter when Luo feng met with his extended family in the hospital which turned into an argument with some kid?

Has anyone else finished the series? I just finished it today and I am wondering about the ending.

HUGE book ending spoiler question. You were warned.
    Will there be a continuation of what happens after he leaves his universe? From the way the story ended, a full book could be written about the new place. Especially since the author gave another hint about a plane higher than the new place.

i was wondering did i really missing some ch or what...
    but the last ch i read was somewhere vol 20 ch 49
    where lun feng was being surrounded in the battle...

if there is the continuation please direct me...
    Last edited by mastemind05; 11-06-14 at 11:58 PM.

@mastemind05 Are you using http://www.systranet.com/turl/?systr...ystranbanner=1

I just finished it as well so if anyone could point me towards the continuation I would be grateful.

for the raw i got it from here
    http://baishuku.com/html/42/42847/index.html

then i used baidu to translate it sometimes using systrans
    both of them quite nice... but for numerical some have their own advantage

@yttam50
    i have compare but it seems like mine have less ch...
    thank you for the pointer...
    Last edited by mastemind05; 11-07-14 at 11:12 AM.

i just continue up to the part where luo feng kill his first master doubles...

i was wondering will luo feng meet the real murderer later...
    i dunno what his name since gt and many other machine translation keep changing name....

Nevermind, question already has been answered. Cant delete post.
    Last edited by Vasya; 11-17-14 at 06:28 PM.

major spoiler...
    i need to ask something... so if you wanna read be minded... of spoiler...

barta or whatever it called later...
    ask luo feng to kill their teacher killer, now... i read almost long way... did luo feng finally get revenge on it?
    the first body they kill is only the double body... so it is basically the enemy still alive...

the lis of luo feng teacher from alien world... is... (well in order of appointment)
    immortal universe called Huyan Bo...
    immortal universe called spread king...
    universal mercantile universe leader... owner of chaos city. called chaos city host.
    Universe superhouse called... Sit the Mountain Host...
    Universe of nine sea quiet... called nine sea host...?
    Ancestor / beasty god host?

was this correct or is there any more that i didn't mention...

what happen to all his servant... they're no longer exist after certain time... maybe after he goes to nine sea world...

his split body count is currently 4... which is...
    earth/human body... balance spec, if loses = dead? ...
    evil spirit race... agility spec, no soul, recycleable... if death can be recreeate again...
    gold dragon body... power spec, main body, if killed = death?
    nine sea body... power source body, unlimited power source...

now which 1 is the god body they use as burner?
    Last edited by mastemind05; 11-27-14 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mastemind05 View Post
    major spoiler...
    i need to ask something... so if you wanna read be minded... of spoiler...

barta or whatever it called later...
    ask luo feng to kill their teacher killer, now... i read almost long way... did luo feng finally get revenge on it?
    the first body they kill is only the double body... so it is basically the enemy still alive...

the lis of luo feng teacher from alien world... is... (well in order of appointment)
    immortal universe called Huyan Bo...
    immortal universe called spread king...
    universal mercantile universe leader... owner of chaos city. called chaos city host.
    Universe superhouse called... Sit the Mountain Host...
    Universe of nine sea quiet... called nine sea host...?
    Ancestor / beasty god host?

was this correct or is there any more that i didn't mention...

what happen to all his servant... they're no longer exist after certain time... maybe after he goes to nine sea world...

his split body count is currently 4... which is...
    earth/human body... balance spec, if loses = dead? ...
    evil spirit race... agility spec, no soul, recycleable... if death can be recreeate again...
    gold dragon body... power spec, main body, if killed = death?
    nine sea body... power source body, unlimited power source...

now which 1 is the god body they use as burner?
    Baba Ta was with Luo Feng when he killed the copy of his teacher's killer.
    Much later on, long after Luo Feng personally resurrected Huyan Bo...
    ... Baba Ta found out that it was only a copy that was killed, and Huyan Bo personally found and killed his killer.

Luo Feng also has another teacher, though called a 'tutor', after he won advancement into Virtual Uncharted as a Cosmic/Universe.
    The dwarf was a junior of Luo Feng's 1st Virtual Company teacher, True Yan King.
    He taught Luo Feng the beast claw law, and passed his personal style... called something like 1000 Claw.

The Jiu Lord, source of Luo Feng's 3rd avatar - the immortal sea, was never Luo Feng's teacher.
    He merely forced sponsorship so that Luo Feng would enroll in the Ancestral Beast Gods sect/faction.
    Luo Feng was glad to enroll to avoid death and get away with stealing genetic material for his 3rd avatar, the immortal sea.
    Luo Feng thought it was a cheap price to pay, since he already planned to join the Ancestral Beast Gods sect/faction, if at a later date.

Each of Luo Feng's body has its own godhead energy source that can be burned for power boost.
    The loss of energy can then be replenished from the huge reservoir of energy contained in the immortal sea body.
    Last edited by Ahoxan; 11-27-14 at 05:41 PM.

regarding ancestral beast gods...

is it related to monster race? perhaps...
    i remember the first ancestor which give luo feng an opportuny to learn initial universe mystic

It should be very difficult to kill Luo Feng. To do that you'd need to shatter the core of the Golden Horned monster - which is the vast metal continent in his internal world.

Quote Originally Posted by mastemind05 View Post
    regarding ancestral beast gods...

is it related to monster race? perhaps...
    i remember the first ancestor which give luo feng an opportuny to learn initial universe mystic
    The "ancestral beast gods" have control over the so-called "beast-god-word-heritage" practice.
    ( both Luo Feng & his teacher True Yan King practice "beast-god-word-heritage" )
    There are several at the top; I think 3, but I'm not sure.
    They didn't actually practice until mastery, but were granted the master as a gift/price.
    They're connected to the "Origin Will" of the universe...
    ... and are responsible for sealing the powers of the human founder, Chaos Santos' teacher, i.e. Luo Feng's grand-teacher.

In a sense, all non-humans are "monsters".
    Some monster races a friends and allies to humans, some are sworn enemies of humans.
    The "ancestral beast gods" are sometimes friends and allies of humans.
    They are also sometimes friends and allies of sworn enemies of humans.
    Last edited by Ahoxan; 11-28-14 at 12:35 PM.

as i getting futher...
    i think that ancestral beast gods and acenstral gods is 2 different entities...

ancestral gods is like you say, represent the primitive universe will
    but i dunno about the ancestral beasts god...

also what i means is those in the starry big sky alliance... all type of monster... which include monster in luo feng body.

post in the wrong forum sorry :P
    Last edited by Kamishiro13; 12-26-14 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrokiller View Post
    Psychic capabilities are an inborn thing i.e. if you're not born with it, you can't get it. Each person has a potential at a young age as others have said. However psychic ability isn't set and can be trained further by making use of the skill. (Much the same way you would train a muscle)

Yes, a Royal class (Depending on sub level low/intermidate/high) can be on the same level as the leader of the lightning sect (And the other fellow Hung (I think)) [They are around Low/Intermidate compared to Royal class]

(Around low - mid star level) <- The classifications on "Level" becomes a lot simpler later on. (Star being one of those classifications.)

He doesn't create much of his own skills until MUCH later on, he generally ponce's on other much stronger skills from his various (Future) masters.

No.

As for the level classification above:

Apprentice(I think, or something similar) - Star - Stellar - Cosmic - Domain master - Primary - Immortal -
    Immortal (Highness/venerable)

There are three more after that but google translate goes funky. Something like: Immortal (Highness) - lord of the universe - master of the universe - (Don't know this one as I stopped reading, but his 3/4th master is this level. Google translate throws out "Sitting on hill")

Each level is divided by nine levels so Apprentice level 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 breakthrough -> Star.

Also currently (As translated) Luo feng is around Apprentice level 1/2.

The leader of the lightning sect at this story time is around Star level 4 (I think) with Hung being 1 level higher.

(This entire story eventually makes Goku look like a party popper in damage.)

Oh spoiler alert.
    Are you sure this has nothing to do with the Coiling Dragon and Stellar Transformation universes?

I know the Coilining Dragon and Stellar Transformation universes are linked as Linely (Protagonist of Coiling Dragon) was the creator of the Stellar Transformation universe, however I belive I read SOMEWHERE that the name of the person who created the Coilining Dragon universe was called Hong which is the name of one of the two Super Fighters who established the dojo's of limits right?

Perhaps its just a shared name, or maybe there is another story by the same author that is about Hong?