Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Swallowed Star Spoilers Thread

Not quite sure since it is relatively early in the story. I don't remember in full detail.

¤How did the world reacted when luo feng came back?
    click to show/hide spoilers
    Shock of course. I think at this stage Luo Feng was still a member of Hong's Unlimited Dojo, albeit quite high ranking. Luo Feng has not yet reached the "spiritual"/de-facto leader of Earth.

¤What do you mean by "treasures"?
    I think Luo feng had some automatons from an ancient wrecked starship and loads of energy crystals that can be used to boost people (and other organisms).

¤What happened to the despicable/evil organisation and individuals? How did Luo Feng payed them back, and did someone help their families?
    He definiitely killed some, can't remember if he dismantled any organisations. I think that Luo Hua had to sell part of his company - can't remember to whom in order to get some protection from the government I think. You can buy "citizenship" levels which have different levels of benefits.

When does luo feng's spiritual energy get all used up?

^ It doesn't, despite all the previous exposition by the author. Luo Feng just continues to get more powerful. I think the author just forgot about that aspect of his power.

Quote Originally Posted by CFT View Post
    ^ It doesn't, despite all the previous exposition by the author. Luo Feng just continues to get more powerful. I think the author just forgot about that aspect of his power.
    Thanks for the answers. I just have one more question that no one seems to know:
    When does Luo Feng become a wargod, and how did everyone reacted(he probably became a wargod at a really young age)?

I don't remember, but not very longer after he returns from "death" I think.

Can someone give me a small summary about luo feng's relationship with the girl that he likes (the xu girl from one of the major families?
    Did they have any problems in their relationship? I just read the new translated chapter "cruel move", and I wanted to know If someone is going to interfere with Luo feng's relationship? If so, then how was it solved?
    -thank you

They marry and have 2 sons. Her brother did try to break up their relationship but when Luo Feng became a Wargod that just swept away all obstructions.

Quote Originally Posted by CFT View Post
    They marry and have 2 sons. Her brother did try to break up their relationship but when Luo Feng became a Wargod that just swept away all obstructions.
    Her brother tried to accused luo feng of sleeping around with other girls. Did he succeed and manage to ruin luo feng's relationship for a short time or did the Xu girl believe in Luo Feng?

Did he? I don't remember that. No Xu Xin doesn't submit to her families will (I think it is only her brother he takes it upon himself to do anything).

so when(what vol and chap) does Lou Feng and Xu Xin marry? and when will the kids get born?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbeowulf08 View Post
    Her brother tried to accused luo feng of sleeping around with other girls. Did he succeed and manage to ruin luo feng's relationship for a short time or did the Xu girl believe in Luo Feng?
    aren't you mistaking her brother with that Wang Xing Ping guy from the latest translated chapters?

Quote Originally Posted by Roland420 View Post
    aren't you mistaking her brother with that Wang Xing Ping guy from the latest translated chapters?
    Her brother also tried to separate them.

dosent even feel like a spoiler it feels like you guys skipped 3 volumes and said things that make it seem like its next to the beginning....
    Last edited by JinYongMA616; 08-08-15 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jirachier View Post
    When Feng Luo succeeded after a year and three month in clearing the mission, he got a black god suit, a book on spiritural reading but are the other two things, I didn't understand what they were for.
    What mission?

Can someone give me a summary of Luo Feng's stayed in the elite training camp? What was his lvl when he left? What treasures did he obtained? How far did his managed to get in the tower(that one where the dojo head could only get into the 6th floor)?
    -thank you

Does the brother end up getting healed? I also would like to know what ended up happening to I think nan's (Could be wrong) parents? The girl brother loves... Thanks

I am new to the forum this my first time posting a little bit about my Swallowed Star background, I was reading Swallowed Star and I couldn't bear to wait for translations so I downloaded the raws and used a translator to read them and went through the whole novel, due to the translations I'm not too confident about the character names later on as the translator kind of gives a literal translation of the name but I am pretty knowledgeable about what happens in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbeowulf08 View Post
    Can someone give me a summary of Luo Feng's stayed in the elite training camp? What was his lvl when he left? What treasures did he obtained? How far did his managed to get in the tower(that one where the dojo head could only get into the 6th floor)?
    -thank you
    I don't really remember all the details but his camp stay involves training, training, training, embarrassing people specifically the European clique, they hate the Chinese and want to feel superior to them. One of the members of this clique happens to be Venina's nephew. He also impresses the higher ups to the point that Hong makes a deal with him where if he passes certain checkpoints within a certain amount of time he gets rewards. I'm sorry I can't remember what the rewards are its been a long time.
    Luo Feng leaves the camp as a Wargod after the mission in Australia, don't really remember if it was advanced or intermediate, but with his spirit power he can almost take on the next level of being which are existences that surmount Wargods. I dont really think he gets a chance to do the 6th level in the tower because other stuff happens and we get to find out why the novel is called SWALLOWED STAR.
    Last edited by Enola Em Evael; 08-24-15 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LegacyBot View Post
    Does the brother end up getting healed? I also would like to know what ended up happening to I think nan's (Could be wrong) parents? The girl brother loves... Thanks
    Brother does get healed, unfortunately Karma doesn't happen to the girl's parents they actually get to be a part of the big happy and prosperous family.

Quote Originally Posted by Enola Em Evael View Post
    Brother does get healed, unfortunately Karma doesn't happen to the girl's parents they actually get to be a part of the big happy and prosperous family.
    Thanks, while it's unfortunate that there was no karma at least the brother got the girl...