Thread: Dota 2

Default Dota 2

anyone play this game? its pretty good
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    anyone play this game? its pretty good
    Been thinking about giving League of Legends a try. Is DOTA2 a better choice? I've never played a MOBA before, I mostly do RPG and FPS games.
    HK47: Now do you understand the travails of my existence master? Surely it does not compare to your existence but still...
    You: I survive somehow
    HK47: As do I. It is our lot in life I suppose master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?

-KotOR

Both Dota 2 and LoL are free, give them both a try and see which one you like more. LoL have a easier learning curve IMO but both requires lots of times to master.

Quote Originally Posted by darkcser View Post
    Been thinking about giving League of Legends a try. Is DOTA2 a better choice? I've never played a MOBA before, I mostly do RPG and FPS games.
    dont play league, its all cartoon and for kids lol
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by darkcser View Post
    I have been playing dota since warcraft map. And i have reached diamond rank on lol and 4000mmr on dota 2.You can even call me master of moba Both of them most competitive games i have ever been played. Dota 2 pretty much original dota which is god of moba. Has many strategic elements. Lol is pretty much simplier than dota 2 but competitive is on peak.If you play until level 30 you can expect even one death cost game.
    Last edited by gongor; 08-20-14 at 07:54 AM.

I agree with gongor about the characteristics of the two games. Choosing Dota 2 or LoL depends on what we like and our conditions anyway (for example graphic preference, amount of spare time, .etc...). To me, i have played dota for about 6 years since dota map on Warcraft III until now. Its hard for me to get used to the playstyle or really into LoL so LoL is not really my thing. However, both are good games, no doubt.
    P/s: According to my experience, try to avoid the fandom and conflict between LoL and Dota 2 players since for most of the time they insult and attack each other, rather than giving concrete and constructive reasons (some rare cases we can still see some reasonable arguement).