Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sacred Flute : The Elegy Of Rocky Dragon School

Its good..

permulaan yang bagus.. cuma pemilihan ceritanya berisiko tinggi, kenapa?..pertama, apakah sudah mendapat ijin dari Mas Didit karangannya disebarkan dalam bentuk bahasa Inggris? kalo tidak diijinkan akan berakibat tidak bagus bagi kedua belah pihak..kedua...cerita ini belum tamat..kalo tidak salah sejak tahun 2007 Mas Didit memperkenalkannya sampai sekarang belum juga tamat..bagaimana seandainya mas didit tidak mau lagi melanjutkan cerita ini? akan mengecewakan para pembaca. maaf kalo perkataan saya dianggap menghalangi...saya cuma ingin para pembaca tidak dikecewakan. saya sangat menghargai para translator yang ingin meperkenalkan cerita silat indonesia ke luar negeri.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    As long as this story is at least martial arts related, as the Wuxia Translations forum moderator, I am more than ok with it! If it is not related to martial arts, then that would be a different issue, but from the posts I have read above, it seems like it is. So go ahead and translate! I know that our forum host, SC (aka SPCnet), has been very happy about the vibrancy of the Wuxia Translations forum, and I think we both see that as a good thing. I have no plans to 'ban' translations of wuxia/martial arts novels just due to language or national origin of the stories. Translate on!

Thanks all do to you - Translators.. Our daily dose of entertainment..

Quote Originally Posted by angkasa View Post
    permulaan yang bagus.. cuma pemilihan ceritanya berisiko tinggi, kenapa?..pertama, apakah sudah mendapat ijin dari Mas Didit karangannya disebarkan dalam bentuk bahasa Inggris? kalo tidak diijinkan akan berakibat tidak bagus bagi kedua belah pihak..kedua...cerita ini belum tamat..kalo tidak salah sejak tahun 2007 Mas Didit memperkenalkannya sampai sekarang belum juga tamat..bagaimana seandainya mas didit tidak mau lagi melanjutkan cerita ini? akan mengecewakan para pembaca. maaf kalo perkataan saya dianggap menghalangi...saya cuma ingin para pembaca tidak dikecewakan. saya sangat menghargai para translator yang ingin meperkenalkan cerita silat indonesia ke luar negeri.
    okay
    first point, about the author permission, I think it's OK since we doin it not for monetary benefit. But then again, maybe it would be better to tied up any loose end.
    second, I had to agree with you, since most of Silat story in the recent years has been build upon 'episode' or loose volume that may or may not be treated as sequel-prequel to one another. I believe, by choosing more conservatives story like those newspaper serialization are better. (the latest I read was in Jawa Pos, its history-based on going story that also had strong chinese influence ... well if its about the old kingdom in Java, Mongols and Chinese sure will be always included,

but I must give my appreciation to JW for starting a translation of Indo version of wuxia, maybe some of us can be his editor to make the TL-ing more fun. Hope there are more stories are translated.

Lanjoooot trus, brooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeonshin Weed View Post
    City of Pagaruyung
    At midnight, somewhere else may already be a death city. But Pagaruyung city is an exception. The atmosphere at the town is still crowded by a lot of people. But the crowd doesn't make three shadows figure disturbed to sneak around as they are walking in the narrow street.
    I think it should be
    At midnight, somewhere else may already be a ghost town. But Pagaruyung city is an exception. The atmosphere at the town is still crowded by a lot of people. But the crowd doesn't make three shadows figure disturbed to sneak around as they are walking in the narrow street.

Also thanks for the new book

Quote Originally Posted by angkasa View Post
    thanks ya masukan nya.. akan ana hubungi mas Didit secara pribadi. dan insya Allah akan ana minta masukan dari mas didit juga.

Chapter 02 : Undead Blood Claw

"You animals!" roared Kaliagni while attacking. Kaliagni launched a desperate punches. He didnt want to live anymore after learning that he has no opportunity which caused Kaliagni’ power is so great, maybe equivalent to a seventy-year results of cultivations.
    The two men looked surprised. But with alacrity, they avoid his punches and burst out a long distance ki punch! With light movement, Kaliagni avoid it. He quickly leapt to ambush the ninth chief.
    This time Ludra don't want too be late again, so when Kaliagni start moving, he joined his brother to attack them. Presumably the two chief get a par oppenent. A desperate opponents are sometimes more troublesome, because they can develop all the potential by not thinking about their life anymore.
    Ludra known as Flying Tigers. His movements are agile, fast like a Panther. A movement on par with tenth chief!
    "Sora Bastards! It looks like we could go to hell together! "cried Ludra.
    "You will be the first!" snorted the tenth chief — Sora Barung.
    "Good! And you will follow me soon! "exclaimed Ludra while eluding Sora’s kicks. "Dog kicking technique !" taunted Ludra while spitting. However, when he is going to mock again, Ludra was forced to swallow the utterance for the kicks that led to stomach sticking out above, extends one section, and now his head was on target! Ludra shocked absurdly.
    "Dog kick, eh?!" taunted Sora Barung while laughing.
    "It is!" cursed Ludra while throwing his body backward in order to avoid Sora’s attack.Then he jump up about five spear height to attack Sora over the top. but, Sora wasn’t down there? He sure this movement is the fastest one he ever done for a lifetime.
    "Where is he?" sighed Ludra in his heart.
    "Are you looking for me rotten lice?" a voice heard from above his head.
    His hearts pounding, without looking up, he immediately exert One Hundred Stone Ki to make his body more heavy for a quick landing. But the pressure on his head is getting heavier. Without a choice he immediately raise his hand to counter that kick.
    Wut!!
    "Hah ...” his heart frozen when his punches hit nothing. In the blink of the eyes he aware that the front part of his body become his blindspot, Ludra constricts his body and hiding the chest in the folds of the knee but alas, too late ...
    "Goodbye, stupid dog!" snorted Sora Barung before Ludra.
    Thump!
    One punch strike right on his chest. Ludra can't scream anymore, because his voice was unobstructed by a pain that whack his stomach, chest and his head feels heavy, his eyes darkened instantly. He can only utter a prayer ... hopefully his family can get away from all this.

Buum!
    His body fell from above, presumably in addition to the broken ribs, his waist seems cracked too. Ludra can’t move anymore, even to breathed in and out has been spending all his energies.
    Run ... run, he wanted to say that word to Kaliagni, but could only order shouted inwardly. He wants his fellow running and avenge all this, but he has no power to even say a word.
    The fallen of Mintaraga and Ludra was just in the matter of seconds. Sora Barung only need 40 seconds to defeat Mintaraga and Ludra. This make Kaliagni feel more depressed.
    "Huh! Hopeless idiot! "He snort while kicking Ludra’s body. He turned towards Sena, it turns out the youngest of the three a lot more strong than two other people. His big body moving on par with Seta Wulung. "Huh, not bad ..." praised Sora cynically.
    "Need my help?" asked Sora at Sena.
    "No need! I had not yet used all of my strength. I just serve him lightly. I guess now he thinks could be on par with me! "
    Kaliagni’s heart freeze when he heard Sena Wulung’s words. He has felt that the moment he attack Sena. Its like Sena just tried to insult him. Feeling all of his efforts in futile, Kaliagni stop his attack.
    "Why? Are you tired? "asked Sena Wulung cynically.
    "No," He replied with a closed gear, though he is angry, but he was aware that anger doesn't will make him more difficult to handle his opponent. "I just want to challenge for exchanging punch with you, of course if you dare!"
    "Heh! This toothless tiger totally had no idea! But well, I accept it as my gratitude to you and your idiot brothers for giving us a souvenir."
    "You'll regret underestimating me!" Kaliagni gritted and glanced towards the two brothers, his tears began gushed out. "I will avenge brothers." He murmured in his heart.
    Kaliagni’s eyes flashed with a fury, his stance look sturdy. Suddenly, blood come out from the sidelines of his lips. Apparently he was biting his lips on his own. His hands are clenched at the lowered waist, the fingers form a claw. Suddenly, he hits his own chest with a claw. Kaliagni grinds his teeth to hold the pain. "You will know how it feels to die, mask cans!" He shouted. As he shout out, talons cut out of his chest and then the air pressure around them suddenly changed drastically. Kaliagni's claw-shaped blows sped quickly launchs at Sena Wulung’s chest.
    "The Undead Blood Claw?" exclaimed Sena Wulung in surprised, and not want to surefire, his hands launched forward to counter Kaliagni’s claws. This time, Kaliagni did not want to hold anymore. He release ten part of his KI to execute the terrible attack.
    Blarrr!
    Both of them flying backward. Kaliagni spouted a lot of blood from his mouth, yet SenaWulung’s mask torn to pieces and blood dripped in the corner of his lips. It turns out he was also injured.
    "Bastrads!" He shouted. "You ..."
    Kaliagni does not give him a chance, he muster up all of his Ki by using the blood that coming out of his tongue and spurts it out.
    "Die!" shouted Kaliagni.
    Sena Wulung looks paler, he had no time to escape. Then released his Ki as much as possible, but it's stuck! Apparently the aura of blood Ki incurred by Kaliagni hampered the circulation of his Ki.
    "****er!" gritted Sena. Although he could only use six parts of his Ki , but it was enough to protect his body from internal damage.
    Blaaar!
    Clash is happening again. this time the fate of Sena Wulung would absolutely terrible. His body flying backwards up to 10 meters. His face looks more paler.
    "Th thi this time you will surely die!" Kaliagni smiled while approaching Sena. But, all of sudden his body fell on the ground.
    Behind him, Sora Barung still stands with his hands clenched to the fore. Its appear he launched a sneak attack on Kaliagni.
    "You should thank me Sena. Without my sneak attack, you're about to die in his hand!"
    "Bullshit!" snapped Sena and rose.
    "No need to defend yourself. Without my help, you really are a dead man now!"
    This time Sena is not denied. "I wonder, where did he learn this Undead Blood Claw technique?"He mumbled while looking at Kaliagni.
    "Me too, along to the news I heard, this technique has long gone from jianghu. Lucky he hasn't been perfect it yet. If he has, we would die for sure. "
    Keep in mind, Undead Blood Claw is long lost technique which uses the blood and soul to multiply the users Ki. the person who has this technique could increased their Ki up to five to tenfold, depending on how perfect the users mastering this technique. But the more perfect it was, the more severe the consequence is. People who use this technique will be hurt badly, even death if he over used it. The entire nerves in his body will be difficult to respond to emotional cues from outside the body. In short, he will be like an undead till the death come for him.
    "Bastard, because of this demonic technique Kaliagni used, my body injured badly!"grousing Sena.
    "Let's go home!"
    "It's up to you." Sora Said.
    Just three steps they move, the sound of heavy steps heard from behind. Both turned around instantly. But could not find anyone there. Three of their opponents who are already dying sprawl, it's unlikely to move again.
    "Probably its just my feeling." mumbled Sora Barung. But whereas his partner mumbled so, they exchanged glances, and suspect something went wrong.
    But after they observe around them for a while, they still found nothing. With a curios feeling, they turn around and leaving. But…
    "Where do you want to go?"
    The sound was really surprise them. In addition to the two do not feel the presence of someone. They assume a step above just the sound of the wind. But ...
    "Who?" exclaimed both while reversing their body, but they do not even see a shadow.
    "you do not know? I've come here at the same time as you, precisely when you guys up here. I'm stalking from the place you meet with three of these unfortunate people. "
    "Show yourself!" cried the youngest Sena coughing.
    "Pity, if you angry, do not need to rant, I feel sorry for your heart. Anyway I am behind you. "
    Once they heard so, both of them immediately turned around, but no one there.
    "Hi-hi, you just believe for what I said? Don't be so over stupid. If you want to see me, why not just backing each other? Aih, to become a Chief of the humanoid kind as you guys, it looks like a lot of bribes were excluded, right? Don’t answer if you ashame. "
    Their hair puffed up — unconsciously followed the mysterious man suggestion — already backing each other yet they can’t even see a shadow.
    "Pity, you have been backing each other like that, but still do not know where am I." Said the mysterious man while laughing mockingly.
    More cold sweat profusely flowing on their body. If a person is invisible yet only his voice can be heard, it's not scary enough. But the current conditions are thus very scary because of the mysterious voice that's moving, sometimes in their ears, sometimes behind them, sometimes like he was going away. Either where the man was hiding.
    If they want to think quietly, they would know where he is, because in the grass field like that, there are only two ways to hide, i.e.; back down and avoid viewing range. In the tense and anxious condition, most people are unable to act calmly. And that entrants knows to utilizing oppenents psychic distress condition.
    "How about I come out now?"
    Inner pressure experienced by both of the Chief was not small. Just his voice alone already make them dreaded hot-cold condition. What more if the man comes out. What kind of forces belonging to that person? Thought so, they got more depressed.
    "Wh Wha What do you want?"
    "I don't want anything, just all the objects that stick on your bodies. Hi hi hi."
    "Bastard!" Shouted Sora. "Who you think you are?!"
    "Why must I think? You guys are funny. I do not have to think for I know who I am.You need to know. I am the one who could make both of you just like your former underlings. "
    "Get out if you dare!" cried Sena while looking around.
    "Well, don't be so grumpy," the mysterious voice said. "As you wish ..."
    "Aaaa ..." spur of the moment they prance stunned to the extent that jumping to the back. People they search it turns out there is already in front of them! Cold sweat more copiously flowed, because the people who are there before they dressed like Pocong (Indonesian Ghost). His face is not visible and his white dress could make anyone running for their life.
    "What?" exclaimed the Pocong while gigling intensly.
    ========
    Ends of chapter 2

Quote Originally Posted by ghostpeople View Post
    I think it should be
    At midnight, somewhere else may already be a ghost town. But Pagaruyung city is an exception. The atmosphere at the town is still crowded by a lot of people. But the crowd doesn't make three shadows figure disturbed to sneak around as they are walking in the narrow street.

Also thanks for the new book
    Thanks,

Hahaha ... Can't help but laughing reading this story
    It's just weird ... Java's name combined with english words ... just like watching pretty girl's movie dubbed in javanese
    Maybe not that weird but it's still weird

Thank you.

May I suggest the translator to put space between lines. Its to compact as it is right now.

Jeonshin Weed thx for the translations, keep the good work. =D
    regards from Brazil.

click to show/hide spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeonshin Weed View Post
    Chapter 02 : Undead Blood Claw

"You animals!" roared Kaliagni while attacking.

Kaliagni launched a desperate punches.

He didnt want to live anymore after learning that he has no opportunity which caused Kaliagni’ power is so great, maybe equivalent to a seventy-year results of cultivations.

The two men looked surprised. But with alacrity, they avoid his punches and burst out a long distance ki punch! With light movement, Kaliagni avoid it. He quickly leapt to ambush the ninth chief.

This time Ludra don't want too be late again, so when Kaliagni start moving, he joined his brother to attack them.

Presumably the two chief get a par oppenent.

A desperate opponents are sometimes more troublesome, because they can develop all the potential by not thinking about their life anymore.

Ludra known as Flying Tigers.

His movements are agile, fast like a Panther.

A movement on par with tenth chief!

"Sora Bastards! It looks like we could go to hell together! "cried Ludra.

"You will be the first!" snorted the tenth chief — Sora Barung.

"Good! And you will follow me soon! "exclaimed Ludra while eluding Sora’s kicks.

"Dog kicking technique !" taunted Ludra while spitting.

However, when he is going to mock again, Ludra was forced to swallow the utterance for the kicks that led to stomach sticking out above, extends one section, and now his head was on target!

Ludra shocked absurdly.

"Dog kick, eh?!" taunted Sora Barung while laughing.

"It is!" cursed Ludra while throwing his body backward in order to avoid Sora’s attack.

Then he jump up about five spear height to attack Sora over the top.

but, Sora wasn’t down there? He sure this movement is the fastest one he ever done for a lifetime.

"Where is he?" sighed Ludra in his heart.

"Are you looking for me rotten lice?" a voice heard from above his head.

His hearts pounding, without looking up, he immediately exert One Hundred Stone Ki to make his body more heavy for a quick landing.

But the pressure on his head is getting heavier.

Without a choice he immediately raise his hand to counter that kick.

Wut!!

"Hah ...” his heart frozen when his punches hit nothing.

In the blink of the eyes he aware that the front part of his body become his blindspot, Ludra constricts his body and hiding the chest in the folds of the knee but alas, too late ...

"Goodbye, stupid dog!" snorted Sora Barung before Ludra.

Thump!

One punch strike right on his chest.

Ludra can't scream anymore, because his voice was unobstructed by a pain that whack his stomach, chest and his head feels heavy, his eyes darkened instantly.

He can only utter a prayer ... hopefully his family can get away from all this.

Buum!

His body fell from above, presumably in addition to the broken ribs, his waist seems cracked too.

Ludra can’t move anymore, even to breathed in and out has been spending all his energies.

Run ... run, he wanted to say that word to Kaliagni, but could only order shouted inwardly.

He wants his fellow running and avenge all this, but he has no power to even say a word.

The fallen of Mintaraga and Ludra was just in the matter of seconds.

Sora Barung only need 40 seconds to defeat Mintaraga and Ludra.

This make Kaliagni feel more depressed.

"Huh! Hopeless idiot! "He snort while kicking Ludra’s body.

He turned towards Sena, it turns out the youngest of the three a lot more strong than two other people.

His big body moving on par with Seta Wulung.

"Huh, not bad ..." praised Sora cynically.

"Need my help?" asked Sora at Sena.

"No need! I had not yet used all of my strength. I just serve him lightly. I guess now he thinks could be on par with me! "

Kaliagni’s heart freeze when he heard Sena Wulung’s words.

He has felt that the moment he attack Sena.

Its like Sena just tried to insult him. Feeling all of his efforts in futile, Kaliagni stop his attack.

"Why? Are you tired? "asked Sena Wulung cynically.

"No," He replied with a closed gear, though he is angry, but he was aware that anger doesn't will make him more difficult to handle his opponent.

"I just want to challenge for exchanging punch with you, of course if you dare!"

"Heh! This toothless tiger totally had no idea! But well, I accept it as my gratitude to you and your idiot brothers for giving us a souvenir."

"You'll regret underestimating me!" Kaliagni gritted and glanced towards the two brothers, his tears began gushed out.

"I will avenge brothers." He murmured in his heart.

Kaliagni’s eyes flashed with a fury, his stance look sturdy.

Suddenly, blood come out from the sidelines of his lips.

Apparently he was biting his lips on his own.

His hands are clenched at the lowered waist, the fingers form a claw.

Suddenly, he hits his own chest with a claw.

Kaliagni grinds his teeth to hold the pain.

"You will know how it feels to die, mask cans!" He shouted.

As he shout out, talons cut out of his chest and then the air pressure around them suddenly changed drastically.

Kaliagni's claw-shaped blows sped quickly launchs at Sena Wulung’s chest.

"The Undead Blood Claw?" exclaimed Sena Wulung in surprised, and not want to surefire, his hands launched forward to counter Kaliagni’s claws.

This time, Kaliagni did not want to hold anymore.

He release ten part of his KI to execute the terrible attack.

Blarrr!

Both of them flying backward.

Kaliagni spouted a lot of blood from his mouth, yet SenaWulung’s mask torn to pieces and blood dripped in the corner of his lips.

It turns out he was also injured.

"Bastrads!" He shouted. "You ..."

Kaliagni does not give him a chance, he muster up all of his Ki by using the blood that coming out of his tongue and spurts it out.

"Die!" shouted Kaliagni.

Sena Wulung looks paler, he had no time to escape.

Then released his Ki as much as possible, but it's stuck!

Apparently the aura of blood Ki incurred by Kaliagni hampered the circulation of his Ki.

"****er!" gritted Sena.

Although he could only use six parts of his Ki , but it was enough to protect his body from internal damage.

Blaaar!

Clash is happening again. this time the fate of Sena Wulung would absolutely terrible.

His body flying backwards up to 10 meters. His face looks more paler.

"Th thi this time you will surely die!" Kaliagni smiled while approaching Sena.

But, all of sudden his body fell on the ground.

Behind him, Sora Barung still stands with his hands clenched to the fore.

Its appear he launched a sneak attack on Kaliagni.

"You should thank me Sena. Without my sneak attack, you're about to die in his hand!"

"Bullshit!" snapped Sena and rose.

"No need to defend yourself. Without my help, you really are a dead man now!"

This time Sena is not denied. "I wonder, where did he learn this Undead Blood Claw technique?"He mumbled while looking at Kaliagni.

"Me too, along to the news I heard, this technique has long gone from jianghu. Lucky he hasn't been perfect it yet. If he has, we would die for sure. "

Keep in mind, Undead Blood Claw is long lost technique which uses the blood and soul to multiply the users Ki.

The person who has this technique could increased their Ki up to five to tenfold, depending on how perfect the users mastering this technique.

But the more perfect it was, the more severe the consequence is.

People who use this technique will be hurt badly, even death if he over used it.

The entire nerves in his body will be difficult to respond to emotional cues from outside the body.

In short, he will be like an undead till the death come for him.

"Bastard, because of this demonic technique Kaliagni used, my body injured badly!"grousing Sena.

"Let's go home!"

"It's up to you." Sora Said.

Just three steps they move, the sound of heavy steps heard from behind.

Both turned around instantly.

But could not find anyone there.

Three of their opponents who are already dying sprawl, it's unlikely to move again.

"Probably its just my feeling." mumbled Sora Barung.

But whereas his partner mumbled so, they exchanged glances, and suspect something went wrong.

But after they observe around them for a while, they still found nothing.

With a curios feeling, they turn around and leaving.

But…

"Where do you want to go?"

The sound was really surprise them. In addition to the two do not feel the presence of someone.

They assume a step above just the sound of the wind.

But ...

"Who?" exclaimed both while reversing their body, but they do not even see a shadow.

"you do not know? I've come here at the same time as you, precisely when you guys up here. I'm stalking from the place you meet with three of these unfortunate people. "

"Show yourself!" cried the youngest Sena coughing.

"Pity, if you angry, do not need to rant, I feel sorry for your heart. Anyway I am behind you. "

Once they heard so, both of them immediately turned around, but no one there.

"Hi-hi, you just believe for what I said? Don't be so over stupid. If you want to see me, why not just backing each other? Aih, to become a Chief of the humanoid kind as you guys, it looks like a lot of bribes were excluded, right? Don’t answer if you ashame. "
    Their hair puffed up — unconsciously followed the mysterious man suggestion — already backing each other yet they can’t even see a shadow.

"Pity, you have been backing each other like that, but still do not know where am I." Said the mysterious man while laughing mockingly.

More cold sweat profusely flowing on their body.

If a person is invisible yet only his voice can be heard, it's not scary enough.

But the current conditions are thus very scary because of the mysterious voice that's moving, sometimes in their ears, sometimes behind them, sometimes like he was going away.

Either where the man was hiding.

If they want to think quietly, they would know where he is, because in the grass field like that, there are only two ways to hide, i.e.; back down and avoid viewing range.

In the tense and anxious condition, most people are unable to act calmly.

And that entrants knows to utilizing oppenents psychic distress condition.

"How about I come out now?"

Inner pressure experienced by both of the Chief was not small.

Just his voice alone already make them dreaded hot-cold condition.

What more if the man comes out.

What kind of forces belonging to that person?

Thought so, they got more depressed.

"Wh Wha What do you want?"

"I don't want anything, just all the objects that stick on your bodies. Hi hi hi."

"Bastard!" Shouted Sora.

"Who you think you are?!"

"Why must I think? You guys are funny. I do not have to think for I know who I am.You need to know. I am the one who could make both of you just like your former underlings. "

"Get out if you dare!" cried Sena while looking around.

"Well, don't be so grumpy," the mysterious voice said. "As you wish ..."

"Aaaa ..." spur of the moment they prance stunned to the extent that jumping to the back.

People they search it turns out there is already in front of them!

Cold sweat more copiously flowed, because the people who are there before they dressed like Pocong (Indonesian Ghost).

His face is not visible and his white dress could make anyone running for their life.

"What?" exclaimed the Pocong while gigling intensly.
    ========
    Ends of chapter 2

make it with space....
    “Now, come here! Onii-san isn’t scary, you know? Let’s do fun things together!”
    SteTrans Summarize 11 - 18

Thanks Jeonshin Weed

coy, kasih jarak coy, g enak bacanya klo rapet bgt. tiap paragraf di kasih jarak satu baris. n coba kasih tanda buat bedain nama ilmu ato jurus. saran aja sih

make it with space.... keep the good work!