Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sacred Flute : The Elegy Of Rocky Dragon School

Post Sacred Flute : The Elegy Of Rocky Dragon School

Hi guys, this is my first thread here. So. I'd like for your correction if you found any grammatical error later.

Title : Sacred Flute : The Elegy Of Rocky Dragon School

Author : Didit. S

Synopsis

The adventures of a mysterious young man named Jaka Bayu. Whose hobbies making a scene, adrenaline rush, and very pleased to make himself in danger. Looking for a solution of the difficulty in the clutter is his job. He believes, despite the difficulties there must be ease (although sometimes give him more complicated problems). A genius who often acts silly.

============================================

i'll post the chapters tomorrow, because i'm still editing some grammatical errors. as for my fellow Indo, i'd like for your help.

Silat Jawa?
    “Now, come here! Onii-san isn’t scary, you know? Let’s do fun things together!”
    SteTrans Summarize 11 - 18

yup
    I found its rare silat novel tranlated to english. so, i'll try to translate this one. in hope that silat novel will be known as chinese wuxia does.

are you sure this allowed ? because this is not Wuxia .

No 2 from Forum Guidelines and Translation Links :
    2. This forum are for wuxia translations so please consider if you are creating an appropiate thread.
    Last edited by yasew; 08-07-14 at 06:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yasew View Post

2. This forum are for wuxia translations so please consider if you are creating an appropiate thread.
    Wuxia, which literally means "martial hero", is a broad genre of Chinese fiction concerning the adventures of martial artists. Silat (Minangkabau: silek) is a collective word for indigenous martial arts from a geo-cultural area of Southeast asia.. So this one comes under martial arts genre and hence this is also wuxia kind .. My 2 cents..

Quote Originally Posted by yasew View Post

ofcourse this is a wuxia. wuxia (wushu experts) are known as Pendekar (silat exprts) in indonesia. different name yet same in terms.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeonshin Weed View Post
    ofcourse this is a wuxia. wuxia (wushu experts) are known as Pendekar (silat exprts) in indonesia. different name yet same in terms.
    Sounds interesting. Could you give us a more detailed introduction like; how many chapters?? is it a web novel?? pure martial arts or some fantasy/supernatural elements are there? Thanks.

Interesting. I cannot wait for the first chapter.

As long as this story is at least martial arts related, as the Wuxia Translations forum moderator, I am more than ok with it! If it is not related to martial arts, then that would be a different issue, but from the posts I have read above, it seems like it is. So go ahead and translate! I know that our forum host, SC (aka SPCnet), has been very happy about the vibrancy of the Wuxia Translations forum, and I think we both see that as a good thing. I have no plans to 'ban' translations of wuxia/martial arts novels just due to language or national origin of the stories. Translate on!
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

I agree with littleli and Ren Wo Xing. We have to wise & keep open-minded. Different origin/language is not a problem, more important it has same term. I wish this story will be great (nice-read). Keep posting...

This is very good web-novel. Not Xian-xia type, more traditional gu long wuxia type story. complicated plots, a lot of interesting characters, martial arts, poisons, disguise, spy, secret clan, you name it!

original story is great, hope the translation too.
    Last edited by marsmyth; 08-07-14 at 10:19 AM.

its not complete yet. yup, its a web novel. supernatural martial arts. the main protagonist KI's cultivation is unbelievable in his 20. mastering 3 of 9 sacred KI cultivation techique of jianghu and then he created the most unearhtly KI cultivation which grain him a 1000 years cultivations KI.

ooopss,

This is the first one. i'm not good in english, so please correct my grammatical errors.

Chapter 01 Secret Meeting

City of Pagaruyung
    At midnight, somewhere else may already be a death city. But Pagaruyung city is an exception. The atmosphere at the town is still crowded by a lot of people. But the crowd doesn't make three shadows figure disturbed to sneak around as they are walking in the narrow street.
    In a place that is somewhat loose, the trio sped like a lightning without caring if someone would learn about their existence. In a meanwhile, they are reaching the suburbs and stop there.
    " Is it this place?" Ask the first person on his friends.

" Right." Both said.
    "Beware, it is not impossible there are fatal gap on this plan." said the shortest person among them.

"Not going to happen!" shouted a third person, "our plan only known by that bastard, so far it's perfect."

"Good then! Now it's time to wait, and make calculations of ... " Fizz the first person.

" alas, If there is a chance." sighed his companion.

They are looking for a good place to wait. And sit in separate place without motion. One hour has passed, but still no signs of people they are waiting for.

"Shit!" they feel pissed off. "Until when will we have to wait?"
    Suddenly, two shadows appeared among the three men like ghostly shadow.

"Have you guys been waiting for long?" asked the new comer with monotone voice.

"Long enough, but it does not matter ninth chief."

"Good!" He said stick with flat sound. "have you done the job?"

"Yes sir." Answer the first person with his head down.

The two looked at each other for a moment. Their faces could not be recognized because they are wearing the silver mask.

"Follow us!" Just say so both of them were gone like smoke.

"Fast ..." fizz second person cautioned. With a quick movement, the trio also flashed towards the East.

The atmosphere of that place is quite again, just the vagaries of the night animals that graced the atmosphere. But wait, suddenly a white shadow appeared from behind of spruce.

He was immediately sped away to follow those five.

Who is he? If the first five people already quite mysterious, he is more mysterious. For the movement as fast as those five have, it is impossible to not detect the presence of people around them, let alone his hiding distance with the so called Ninth Chief is just nine feet away. It could only mean that the mysterious shadow’s KI cultivation is higher than those five.
    ==================
    In a grass field

"Are you ready to give the report?"
    "Yes sir!"
    "People you need is around here, now tell us what you got."
    "Okay," said the first guy, and then he turned to the his side. "Brother Ludra, its better you convey the report."
    "Well..help me if I’m wrong." Murmured the short man called Ludra.
    "Our first task is completed without a hitch. Head of branch asked us to infiltrate Lengan Tunggal School (One Arm School?). We got no problems there, yet we still worry if they found us out "
    "Well, what are you doing there?"
    "I have noted each of the strategic position and the place we will probably use. Regarding their power — could not doubt — they are very tough. We've recruited three members as our informant. Until then there is no constraint means. But we always fail to investigate Inggil hall, Krah Wuwung and students main force "
    "You can't be blame, it's not an easy job to do." Cut the Tenth Chief.
    "Thank for your understanding Chief," said Ludra while bending. "Should we tell you if we have a big concern ... its that what they call as Seven Sections, Four Wolves, Nine Wilderness and Two talents."
    "What's that?"
    "I don’t know, we're not sure about that. Even the eighth level students who are already trusted to handle the tenth level students do not know the internal affair of the school. It looks like they keep the secret. But in our opinion, it's a kind of group supervisors internecine which mingling with students. Therefore we were forced to move slowly. We can’t move freely without knowing what will we face. "
    "Good! What about the second task? "
    "Frankly we have not succeeded in completely ..."
    "What do you mean?" the Ninth Chief Snaps.
    "The order to take the Poisonous Dragon Sacred Book is really tough. First, we don’t know the layout of the library or storage of heirloom. Second, none of students in this school know where their library is. Its weird! "
    "Is it that hard to infiltrate a school like Kali Ageng?"
    "Sorry chief, they are not as poor as the leader thought. I think their power is not much different from the main Sixteen school."
    "Who ask you to think? Your job is just to take a sacred book! "
    "I'm sorry, but it is the fact. As a redemption of our failure, we got Lintang Pitu Sacred Book from their main student.”
    "What do you mean by Lintang Pitu Sacred Book? Isn't that one of the heirloom of Red Lotus School? "
    "That right chief. We get that book perhaps due to our fortune. When about to leave, we heard the conversation of two people, in short they agreed to mutually exchanging the sacred book. "
    "Stupid!"
    "Wh what, chief?"
    "Where is your brain? Couldn't it be the book which exchange is Poisonous Dragon Sacred Book that we need? "
    "At first I thou ..., guess so, but I change my mind when the student of Kali Ageng killed him."
    "So he killed as they exchanged the book?" asked the tenth chief in manner voice
    "Right, and then we stole that book from his hand."
    "Are your identities revealed?"
    "No chief."
    "Then after that what are you doing?"
    "We killed that guy."
    "Shit!" shouted the Ninth Chief,
    "You idiots! Why do you guys didn't think to take an advantage of that person? Isn't that great when we have spies in Kali Ageng School? Didn’t you guys hold her weakness?! "
    "Sorry ..." said Ludra with his head down, but in his heart he curses him ferociously. "Bastards, you told me that we just did a task without thinking. Now you tell us to think, mother****er! "
    "I’m sorry chief, our deeds indeed is wrong. But we hope you understand. The incident is beyond our expectations. Because we were not able to think back then. We kill him just to resolve the problem later. " The first person to defend his friend.
    "Well, I can understand. Where is that book? "
    "Its here ..." the first person handed the bundle from behind his dress. "And this is a proof that we have become members of the Lengan Tunggal School. " He added while handing a bronze badge.
    The chiefs took the book and badges, they check both items carefully. Then they nodded.
    "Then, what do you do to a man you killed?"
    "We pierce their body as if they were killing each other. And if one of their schoolmates found out, there will definitly be a conflict between them."
    "A pretty good riot seeds, but not much advantage for us." He said while conveting his hand.
    The trio head down, the first person named Mintaraga turned for a moment on a third person— his names Kaliagni — this guy nodded as his brother wink at him.
    "Chief ..."
    "Anything else!"
    "For the third task, we failed at all..."
    "Oh, your stupidity is for real! Isn't that the most easy task? "
    "Easy Chief, but kidnaping Prawita Sari became more difficult when the Fist King appear and beat us up."
    "Son of a b***h ! fizz the tenth chief, "Glagah Sakta, you've disturbed our organization pretty much. Look forward to our vengeance! " He said furiously.
    "Par pardon us chief, what about them?"
    "Don’t worry, as long as you didn’t messed up, they will survived. But remember! Once you messed up, your family will be doom. "
    "Bu-but ... You promise to hand over one of them."
    "True, but unfortunately ... you failed the tasks. So, I refuse to release them!"
    "Wh-what do you mean chief?" asked Kaliagni.
    "Our Agreement is void!"
    "But we have already handed the other book as a ransom and also we already provide proof that we have become members of Lengan Tunggal School?"
    "He-he... you guys are stupid, even you completed the entire tasks, how could I release your family over. Our secret will definitely leak out, don’t you know?"
    The three men exchanged glances, the look on their faces turned darker, in a moment the trio already made a desperate decisions .
    "So. .." a bad situation flahsed in Kaliagni’s mind.
    "From the beginning, you indeed had no intention of freeing our families?" Mintatraga chimes in.
    "Ha ha, smart guess! Ita pity that you guys are too stupid to realize it, and inevitably we have to thank for your dick head. "
    Ludra gritted his teeth, "son of a b***h! You guys have made us do a bad deeds! And now you guys lick your own spittle! Where is your honor Sora Barung, Sena Wulung! "snapped Ludra.
    The two chief was surprised to hear that. During this time, they always hide their identity from anyone except for their superiors. They never even think that their underlings would know their names. It is unexpected. Where did the trio learn their names? Is it the information leak out?
    Sora Barung chuckled creepily. "This time around, though you cry out a blood, it's too late to ask for forgiveness. You will be dead soon! "
    As he said so, the two scramble and immediately attacked Mintaraga from left and right. The movement was so fast and unpredictable. Even Mintaraga who already make a stance still unable to dodge that attacks. However, Mintaraga exert all his KI as much as possible and tried to counter attack.
    Buuk buuk!
    Two blow land on his chest and back. The two masked men's movement was so fast, even Mintaraga counter attack at his peak also just grazed them.
    Kaliagni and Ludra also not stayed still, but they late for a second.
    "Brother ..." cried both shocked as they approached him.
    Mintaraga lying soaked in blood, his face filled with blood, his condition is terrible. The backbone almost contrite, his heart thrilled hard, but the more severe is his broken ribs pierce through his stomach.
    "Av Avv aveng..." he has no more power to continue his words. His eyes starting to blur. He will be dead if he not received a help as soon as possible.

ga sabar nunggu chapter 1

The atmosphere of that place is quiet again, just the vagaries of the night animals that graced the atmosphere. But wait, suddenly a white shadow appeared from behind of spruce.
    also isnt it better to make it like before (above) 'in grass field', for make it easier to read..
    Last edited by HasNoLove; 08-07-14 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HasNoLove View Post
    ga sabar nunggu chapter 1

also isnt it better to make it like before (above) 'in grass field', for make it easier to read..
    thanks..

no prob..
    better U copy the way he-man doin his work, and we'll gladly help U out

Thanks... seems interesting. Your English is fairly understandable. Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by HasNoLove View Post
    no prob..
    better U copy the way he-man doin his work, and we'll gladly help U out

okay, i'll try my best.

Very interesting story. Keep it up and tell us more of Silat. Silat is a very respected fighting art in south east Asia.

Quote Originally Posted by oniontsukii View Post
    Thanks... seems interesting. Your English is fairly understandable. Keep up the good work.
    thanks, i'm still needing some grammaticaal guidance