Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: What is your highlight of the day? Please Share.

Quote Originally Posted by skoo78 View Post
    Because you search for girls and not women. why are we so hard to figure out anyway? Give some examples.
    example: skoo78
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by darkcser View Post
    I think there was a recent Evil Dead remake with a female lead but I haven't seen it. An AoD remake or sequel should be next. Kind of funny how Evil Dead 2 was a remake of Evil Dead.

It takes a fair amount of training and practice to use a firearm for defense since in most places you can only carry concealed, and drawing a firearm in public has legal complications even if you don't fire it. Unless you really want to devote time to this it may be easier just to carry mace or pepper spray -very poor range compared to a pistol but it's not like you'll be using it on people more than 10' away in most self-defense cases. Also less liability in the case of an accident. That said I'll probably take a conceal carry class in the future. The downside is that the more I learn about this stuff in real life, the less I enjoy gun play in action movies...

For me shooting is a hobby with the added bonus that if the SHTF (like the city being shut down due to armed terrorists on the loose) that I have a plan B.
    I've seen the Evil Dead remake. It's gruesome as the first and VERY different. You should watch it. Evil Dead 2 is more of a comic horror which is entertaining to watch. His hand being sawed and replaced by a chainsaw. AoD existed because of ED2 lol. Man, just talking about this makes me want to do an ED/AoD movie marathon now.

Oh gosh, pepper spray! I hate how it sting. I rather carry a stun gun than pepper spray. I'll try the shooting range with my sister and see how that goes. If I like it, I'll go all the way. I hope not to have GAS by that time then. So, do you go hunting with your crossbows or guns then?

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    example: skoo78
    LOL. You're the highlight of my day.

I've seen the Evil Dead remake. It's gruesome as the first and VERY different. You should watch it. Evil Dead 2 is more of a comic horror which is entertaining to watch. His hand being sawed and replaced by a chainsaw. AoD existed because of ED2 lol. Man, just talking about this makes me want to do an ED/AoD movie marathon now.
    I have to say that AoD is one of my favorite movies of all time just below Back to the Future. btw: There was a fairly good AoD Defense game for iOS a couple of years back.

Oh gosh, pepper spray! I hate how it sting. I rather carry a stun gun than pepper spray. I'll try the shooting range with my sister and see how that goes. If I like it, I'll go all the way. I hope not to have GAS by that time then. So, do you go hunting with your crossbows or guns then?
    I emptied a can of pepper spray under a porch once to discourage a skunk from living under it. It wasn't around when I did it (which was probably a good thing since chemical warfare with a skunk is dicey at best) but it didn't come back after that.

Stun guns are illegal where I live (but ironically you can carry a real gun just fine if you're licensed) -I've always been curious how it feels to get zapped but thus far haven't worked up the nerve. I had a accident when I was around 10 or so where I touched an exposed plug while plugging in a Christmas tree, my body locked up for about 5 seconds before I fell over, and broke contact. Been wondering if it's the same. The fact that you have to press it against your attacker probably makes it difficult to use in real situations -unless you go for a TASER but you only have a single shot with those I believe.

I've actually been thinking about learning how to hunt. You have to take something like 18 hours of classes before obtaining a hunting license though. I've started some of it online but it's mostly safety related. My shooting skills are probably not good enough to consistently make a clean shot against anything more than 25 feet away at this stage, and animals are surprisingly resilient -often running for minutes to hours before expiring. Also I'm not sure if I can actually kill an animal -meat is fine when it auto-magically appears in the supermarket but if I have to kill, skin and butcher it... Finally it seems to be one of those activities that's involves long periods of boredom when you wait for an animal to be spotted punctuated by a few seconds of intense action.
    HK47: Now do you understand the travails of my existence master? Surely it does not compare to your existence but still...
    You: I survive somehow
    HK47: As do I. It is our lot in life I suppose master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?

-KotOR

LOL. You're the highlight of my day.
    am i the wuxia man of your life?

am i the wuxia man of your life?
    Umm...no comment. You may have other women on the side that I do not know about and then there might be cat fights. Actually I won't cat fight with them but will cat fight with you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkcser View Post
    I have to say that AoD is one of my favorite movies of all time just below Back to the Future. btw: There was a fairly good AoD Defense game for iOS a couple of years back.

I emptied a can of pepper spray under a porch once to discourage a skunk from living under it. It wasn't around when I did it (which was probably a good thing since chemical warfare with a skunk is dicey at best) but it didn't come back after that.

Stun guns are illegal where I live (but ironically you can carry a real gun just fine if you're licensed) -I've always been curious how it feels to get zapped but thus far haven't worked up the nerve. I had a accident when I was around 10 or so where I touched an exposed plug while plugging in a Christmas tree, my body locked up for about 5 seconds before I fell over, and broke contact. Been wondering if it's the same. The fact that you have to press it against your attacker probably makes it difficult to use in real situations -unless you go for a TASER but you only have a single shot with those I believe.

I've actually been thinking about learning how to hunt. You have to take something like 18 hours of classes before obtaining a hunting license though. I've started some of it online but it's mostly safety related. My shooting skills are probably not good enough to consistently make a clean shot against anything more than 25 feet away at this stage, and animals are surprisingly resilient -often running for minutes to hours before expiring. Also I'm not sure if I can actually kill an animal -meat is fine when it auto-magically appears in the supermarket but if I have to kill, skin and butcher it... Finally it seems to be one of those activities that's involves long periods of boredom when you wait for an animal to be spotted punctuated by a few seconds of intense action.
    AoD gaming, I guessed you've played it? If you did, what is your intake on that? Back to the future is one of the best movies I've seen as a kid. It made me believe that I can put garbage into the car engine for a couple of days. Lol. There was this video not too long ago about a real hover skateboard. Gullible as I am, I thought it was real and wanted to buy it. When I found out it was fake, I was so mad all that high hopes for nothing.

Pepper spray seems like a great repellent for animals too then I always teased my friends that we should make our own pepper spray with Asian peppers and use it for protection AND food. how awesome is that? It is funny that where your at, stun guns are illegal. Isn't guns more dangerous? But Poor you. I think being electrocuted and zapped by a taser/stun gun may have similar affects. The police officers that I work with told me they have to get tased to know how it felt. They said it hurts like hell. I wouldn't want to get tased but then, I do want to just experience it. I've never went hunting but fishing. Lol. I love the waiting. If I do take hunting as a sport hobby, I guess it will be fun for me then, but I don't know if I have the heart to kill Bambi too. I think I will just stick to shooting beer bottles and cans. Lol.
    Last edited by skoo78; 08-30-14 at 11:28 PM.

Umm...no comment. You may have other women on the side that I do not know about and then there might be cat fights. Actually I won't cat fight with them but will cat fight with you.
    hahaha dont worry, there are no cats at this moment

hahaha dont worry, there are no cats at this moment
    If you want to be my wuxia man, what wuxia character would you be and why?

If you want to be my wuxia man, what wuxia character would you be and why?
    ouyang ke because handsome and will do anything for their love

ouyang ke because handsome and will do anything for their love
    OYK is creepy and perverted. He might have loved HR but he made her skin crawl. LOL.

OYK is creepy and perverted. He might have loved HR but he made her skin crawl. LOL.
    OYK was creepy and perverted... until he met HR

OYK was creepy and perverted... until he met HR
    So you're saying you were creepy and perverted as well? LOL... I feel like HR right now. LOL.

So you're saying you were creepy and perverted as well? LOL... I feel like HR right now. LOL.
    ahahahahahhaha im not creepy and perverted

ahahahahahhaha im not creepy and perverted
    I'm just feeling it from the character that you chose. LMAO...you're highlighting my day FOSHO. OYK is aight in handsome wise, but GJ or YG is the wuxia man I prefer. Being handsome is nothing comparing to the heart.

reading the above interesting conversation.

I'm just feeling it from the character that you chose. LMAO...you're highlighting my day FOSHO. OYK is aight in handsome wise, but GJ or YG is the wuxia man I prefer. Being handsome is nothing comparing to the heart.
    Im tryin to keep it real haha. U know 99% of the people on the internet would claim to be gj or yg, the 2 goody good shoes that could do no wrong, which is unrealistic see I dont like to lie to my hr

Im tryin to keep it real haha. U know 99% of the people on the internet would claim to be gj or yg, the 2 goody good shoes that could do no wrong, which is unrealistic see I dont like to lie to my hr
    You're so funny. Since you said you will do anything for love, what would it be then?

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    reading the above interesting conversation.
    I hope this conversation is the highlight of your day.

You're so funny. Since you said you will do anything for love, what would it be then?
    I will walk through knives mountain and oil wok lol