Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: What is your highlight of the day? Please Share.

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    ofc
    I'll think about it since you want to be my wuxia man so badly. :P Still need to earn your way. You've just walked a foot of the mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by skoo78 View Post
    I'll think about it since you want to be my wuxia man so badly. :P Still need to earn your way. You've just walked a foot of the mountain.
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Isn't a foot better than nothing?

AoD gaming, I guessed you've played it? If you did, what is your intake on that? Back to the future is one of the best movies I've seen as a kid. It made me believe that I can put garbage into the car engine for a couple of days. Lol. There was this video not too long ago about a real hover skateboard. Gullible as I am, I thought it was real and wanted to buy it. When I found out it was fake, I was so mad all that high hopes for nothing.

Pepper spray seems like a great repellent for animals too then I always teased my friends that we should make our own pepper spray with Asian peppers and use it for protection AND food. how awesome is that? It is funny that where your at, stun guns are illegal. Isn't guns more dangerous? But Poor you. I think being electrocuted and zapped by a taser/stun gun may have similar affects. The police officers that I work with told me they have to get tased to know how it felt. They said it hurts like hell. I wouldn't want to get tased but then, I do want to just experience it. I've never went hunting but fishing. Lol. I love the waiting. If I do take hunting as a sport hobby, I guess it will be fun for me then, but I don't know if I have the heart to kill Bambi too. I think I will just stick to shooting beer bottles and cans. Lol.

Yeah, AoD was one of the few games I played till the end. You control Ash with chainsaw and shotgun, collecting gold as you take out deadites which you use to pawn various units and upgrades (e.g. villagers with pitchforks, catapults, specials like Arthur, Eric and the Deathmobile). Full of one liners from the movie -basic but enjoyable. I saw the fake hoverboard commercial too. It's just so sad no hoverboard or flying cars, and it's 2014.

You work with police officers? What do you do if you don't mind me asking? I don't know if I can sit still for a couple of hours in the woods without something to listen to, watch or read.

btw: You're West Coast right? How's the ammo situation out there? I was going to drive up to Maine on labor day in hopes of scoring some 22LR but I was completely wiped from cleaning my rental between tenants on the weekend so I just couldn't get up at 6am in the morning. I blame it on all the zombie/alien apocalypse movies and shows -I just started watching Falling Skies which seems to be set in Massachusetts of all places.
    HK47: Now do you understand the travails of my existence master? Surely it does not compare to your existence but still...
    You: I survive somehow
    HK47: As do I. It is our lot in life I suppose master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?

-KotOR

Quote Originally Posted by darkcser View Post
    Yeah, AoD was one of the few games I played till the end. You control Ash with chainsaw and shotgun, collecting gold as you take out deadites which you use to pawn various units and upgrades (e.g. villagers with pitchforks, catapults, specials like Arthur, Eric and the Deathmobile). Full of one liners from the movie -basic but enjoyable. I saw the fake hoverboard commercial too. It's just so sad no hoverboard or flying cars, and it's 2014.

You work with police officers? What do you do if you don't mind me asking? I don't know if I can sit still for a couple of hours in the woods without something to listen to, watch or read.

btw: You're West Coast right? How's the ammo situation out there? I was going to drive up to Maine on labor day in hopes of scoring some 22LR but I was completely wiped from cleaning my rental between tenants on the weekend so I just couldn't get up at 6am in the morning. I blame it on all the zombie/alien apocalypse movies and shows -I just started watching Falling Skies which seems to be set in Massachusetts of all places.
    AoD, sounds interesting to play. Hmmm thinking of getting it now. My brothers and I are crazy diehard fans of Evil Dead/AoD. They will enjoy the game too then.

If hoverboards EVER invented in the near future, I know for sure I am going to buy one GUARANTEE! It's funny when watching the old futuristic movies such as Back to the Future, Terminator, and etc where the year is 2000 +. and see flying cars, laser guns, etc. and comparing to real life, where we're living in 21st century, we don't see any of these yet. I think Japan is the only county that I can think of that has "futuristic" concept so far. I know there are gadgets out there that are way beyond anybody's $$ pocket, unless you're a mill/billionaire. We will have to wait for more X' years before it becomes available to the public.

If I tell you what I do for a living, I might have to hunt you down...JK. I don't mind telling what I do. I'm a Domestic Violence Advocate and my agency is contracted with the city law enforcement. I tag along with law enforcements to go do a well-being check on Domestic Violence victims. If the perp is presence and violates the restraining order, we will make an arrest then. It's very interesting to see officers in action sometimes when there's first response calls. but that's just a "tiny" scope of what I do. Now, I hope I didn't scare you or anybody else who is reading this. LOL. I went on dates before and when guys asked me what I do for a living, I tell them, then they give me this "weird or strange" look. After that, I've never heard back from any of them. So, what about you? If you don't mind me asking also.

Sorry, I'm not from the West Coast so I can't tell you about the ammos. ZOMBIES...I love zombie flicks. I can't wait to watch The Walking Dead this Oct. Plus, there's a Zombie Pub Crawl coming up and I am going to dress up like one...LOL. I guessed you did a marathon of watching Falling Skies this past weekend then?

Thats an interesting job skoo, I think ive worked with ur department before for a few cases hehe

@darkcser ammo prices tripled from a year ago in cali....

Thats an interesting job skoo, I think ive worked with ur department before for a few cases hehe

You worked at my department? or at your Bay area?

You worked at my department? or at your Bay area?
    Not at ur department, just with them for a few of my cases maybe or it could just be the law enforcement agencies that employ u guys. Im an investigator at a bank and I worked some elder abuse/domestic abuse cases. Ive worked with a couple in the bay area and one in seattle lol

Not at ur department, just with them for a few of my cases maybe or it could just be the law enforcement agencies that employ u guys. Im an investigator at a bank and I worked some elder abuse/domestic abuse cases. Ive worked with a couple in the bay area and one in seattle lol
    You have an interesting job also. What kind of investigations do you do at the bank?

You have an interesting job also. What kind of investigations do you do at the bank?
    sry gotta keep that confidential here lol

sry gotta keep that confidential here lol
    I won't tell...LOL.... jk then what do you do besides your secret job?

I won't tell...LOL.... jk then what do you do besides your secret job?
    play basketball, watch tvb series, play some video games, explore restaurants around the area, court skoo78, go to the gym when not lazy, bar hop fridays, hiking various mountains, gambling at vegas, get owned in badminton, visit spcnet, etc etc

play basketball, watch tvb series, play some video games, explore restaurants around the area, court skoo78, go to the gym when not lazy, bar hop fridays, hiking various mountains, gambling at vegas, get owned in badminton, visit spcnet, etc etc
    You got my attention there. Gosh, I need to go back to they gym again. It's been 2 months that I haven't gone.

You got my attention there. Gosh, I need to go back to they gym again. It's been 2 months that I haven't gone.
    Haha surprised u spot that

AoD, sounds interesting to play. Hmmm thinking of getting it now. My brothers and I are crazy diehard fans of Evil Dead/AoD. They will enjoy the game too then.

If hoverboards EVER invented in the near future, I know for sure I am going to buy one GUARANTEE! It's funny when watching the old futuristic movies such as Back to the Future, Terminator, and etc where the year is 2000 +. and see flying cars, laser guns, etc. and comparing to real life, where we're living in 21st century, we don't see any of these yet. I think Japan is the only county that I can think of that has "futuristic" concept so far. I know there are gadgets out there that are way beyond anybody's $$ pocket, unless you're a mill/billionaire. We will have to wait for more X' years before it becomes available to the public.

If I tell you what I do for a living, I might have to hunt you down...JK. I don't mind telling what I do. I'm a Domestic Violence Advocate and my agency is contracted with the city law enforcement. I tag along with law enforcements to go do a well-being check on Domestic Violence victims. If the perp is presence and violates the restraining order, we will make an arrest then. It's very interesting to see officers in action sometimes when there's first response calls. but that's just a "tiny" scope of what I do. Now, I hope I didn't scare you or anybody else who is reading this. LOL. I went on dates before and when guys asked me what I do for a living, I tell them, then they give me this "weird or strange" look. After that, I've never heard back from any of them. So, what about you? If you don't mind me asking also.

Sorry, I'm not from the West Coast so I can't tell you about the ammos. ZOMBIES...I love zombie flicks. I can't wait to watch The Walking Dead this Oct. Plus, there's a Zombie Pub Crawl coming up and I am going to dress up like one...LOL. I guessed you did a marathon of watching Falling Skies this past weekend then?
    I think the only real "future" tech advancement is the internet, cell phones and data storage. Lasers however have progressed decently in recent years. I was really tempted to buy a 2W hand held blue laser but decided at the last minute that while it would be really cool looking, and great to pop balloons with that the risk of blinding myself or others would be too great. Did buy a much weaker red and green though. I think the next big thing is going to be the Occulus Rift or Glyph (the VR headsets)... but where is the neural interface?

I'm a developer/business analyst/mock tech lead/jack of all trades for an asset management company that specializes in global equity for large institutions (i.e. people give us money to invest). It's not terribly exciting but it pays the bills.

Oh, I thought you were on the West Coast for some reason. I've never seen the Walking Dead but have read/seen/played my share of zombie-themed stuff (Z, Zombieland, Dawn of the Dead, Shawn of the Dead, most of the Resident Evils, Dead Rising, Dead Island, etc.). There seems to be two major attractions to this genre -the anarchist angle where people can disregard the rules of society (take random stuff from malls, use all sorts of weapons, and live in other people's homes) and visit random acts of violence and mayhem on zombies relatively guilt free. Never gets old

I'm on episode 5 of Falling Skies. I keep trying to place where the action is taking place but it doesn't seem to be actually filmed in Massachusetts -at least not places I can id by sight.
    HK47: Now do you understand the travails of my existence master? Surely it does not compare to your existence but still...
    HK47: As do I. It is our lot in life I suppose master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?

-KotOR

But is 22LR actually available in stores? The problem here is that even if I wanted to pay 3x the price it's just not available most of the time -actually I've only been able to buy 22LR once in MA, and that was when I bought a rifle.

-KotOR

But is 22LR actually available in stores? The problem here is that even if I wanted to pay 3x the price it's just not available most of the time -actually I've only been able to buy 22LR once in MA, and that was when I bought a rifle.
    Im not sure cause I only go to gun shows and havent been to one in a while actually.

Haha surprised u spot that
    You're really trying climb another foot of the mountain... So, since you go bar hopping fridays and get drunk, are you a wild, violent, hugger, cry baby, or a talker?
    Sim neej aws...

You're really trying climb another foot of the mountain... So, since you go bar hopping fridays and get drunk, are you a wild, violent, hugger, cry baby, or a talker?
    Talker only if I know u, not violent unless approached, wild only when super drunk but only happened once, not much a hugger, and never a cry baby

I think the only real "future" tech advancement is the internet, cell phones and data storage. Lasers however have progressed decently in recent years. I was really tempted to buy a 2W hand held blue laser but decided at the last minute that while it would be really cool looking, and great to pop balloons with that the risk of blinding myself or others would be too great. Did buy a much weaker red and green though. I think the next big thing is going to be the Occulus Rift or Glyph (the VR headsets)... but where is the neural interface?

I'm a developer/business analyst/mock tech lead/jack of all trades for an asset management company that specializes in global equity for large institutions (i.e. people give us money to invest). It's not terribly exciting but it pays the bills.

Oh, I thought you were on the West Coast for some reason. I've never seen the Walking Dead but have read/seen/played my share of zombie-themed stuff (Z, Zombieland, Dawn of the Dead, Shawn of the Dead, most of the Resident Evils, Dead Rising, Dead Island, etc.). There seems to be two major attractions to this genre -the anarchist angle where people can disregard the rules of society (take random stuff from malls, use all sorts of weapons, and live in other people's homes) and visit random acts of violence and mayhem on zombies relatively guilt free. Never gets old

I'm on episode 5 of Falling Skies. I keep trying to place where the action is taking place but it doesn't seem to be actually filmed in Massachusetts -at least not places I can id by sight.
    There's this gadget that you can project anything from your handheld to glass windows, car windows, walls, etc by a swipe of your finger. I saw a video clip at a conference that I went to a couple of years back. I don't remember what it was called but it was cool. I only use weak lasers for my cat to chase around. So, are you going to buy VR headsets then? It will probably replace xbox, nintendo wii, playstation and etc in the near future. Do I sense the next "Surrogates" movie or "Sword Art Online" anime?? How scary is that!

Job is a job. If you and LuNaR (yeah, you heard me ) were to have your dream job, what would it be?

Love the West Coast though. I would love to see Oregon and take some landscape pictures. Any nice sceneries where you live? Zombies never gets old! That's why I love zombie movies! I wish the movie Z followed the book version though. If you do plan to watch the Walking Dead, watch season 1, skip 2-until the end, season 3, and then 4 (haven't seen all of season 4 yet but I heard it is slow). in the show, the samurai african american chick kick a**. Makes me want to get the walking dead samurai sword now. I have a the crouching tiger and hidden dragon sword. LOL. I heard Falling Skies was filmed in Vancouver? Maybe I am wrong. But if it was shot in Massachusetts, take a picture and post it up here.
    Sim neej aws...