Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: What is your highlight of the day? Please Share.

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    Talker only if I know u, not violent unless approached, wild only when super drunk but only happened once, not much a hugger, and never a cry baby
    I wonder, how wild did you get? care to share? I forgot, or do you KO right on the spot. Beer, wine, or hard liquor?
    Sim neej aws...

Quote Originally Posted by skoo78 View Post
    There's this gadget that you can project anything from your handheld to glass windows, car windows, walls, etc by a swipe of your finger. I saw a video clip at a conference that I went to a couple of years back. I don't remember what it was called but it was cool. I only use weak lasers for my cat to chase around. So, are you going to buy VR headsets then? It will probably replace xbox, nintendo wii, playstation and etc in the near future. Do I sense the next "Surrogates" movie or "Sword Art Online" anime?? How scary is that!

Job is a job. If you and LuNaR (yeah, you heard me ) were to have your dream job, what would it be?

Love the West Coast though. I would love to see Oregon and take some landscape pictures. Any nice sceneries where you live? Zombies never gets old! That's why I love zombie movies! I wish the movie Z followed the book version though. If you do plan to watch the Walking Dead, watch season 1, skip 2-until the end, season 3, and then 4 (haven't seen all of season 4 yet but I heard it is slow). in the show, the samurai african american chick kick a**. Makes me want to get the walking dead samurai sword now. I have a the crouching tiger and hidden dragon sword. LOL. I heard Falling Skies was filmed in Vancouver? Maybe I am wrong. But if it was shot in Massachusetts, take a picture and post it up here.
    You mean a handheld projector? I think some cameras now have them. How old is your cat? I have one who will be two soon. I grew up with a cat so this is my third. She's kind of clumsy compared to the cats I had before, and is prone to falling off tables and counter tops. Sometimes I look at her, and think "Are you really a cat? You should be ashamed of yourself." -especially if she make a "errrh?" sound after falling. I'm pretty sure I'll buy an Occulus Rift when it comes out, I've even been considering buying the dev version.

Dream job? Game developer. Long hours, mediocre pay, lack of job security but a labor of love
    On a more practical level, work in the 3D graphics/computer vision space... maybe build a real-time 3D scanner or a VR training tool.

I've been eying a Shinwa Damascus steel katana for a while now... but given the accidental damage I've inflicted on the ceiling with a jian I bought a couple of years back... I'll check out the Walking Dead eventually -maybe when it comes out on prime. Kind of ironic if Falling Skies is filmed in Vancouver, Massachusetts is suppose to have some sort of tax incentive for film makers. In terms of scenic area around here, I'm fond of Halibut State Park. It's a former rock quarry turned freshwater lake right by the ocean. I've never been to Oregon but did go to Seattle and Vancouver last year to see the Rockies -the freaky colored water in the lakes were pretty amazing.
    HK47: Now do you understand the travails of my existence master? Surely it does not compare to your existence but still...
    You: I survive somehow
    HK47: As do I. It is our lot in life I suppose master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?

-KotOR

I'm about to hit a fast food drive-thru to pick up a chicken sandwich. That's gonna be my highlight for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by dictionary View Post
    I'm about to hit a fast food drive-thru to pick up a chicken sandwich. That's gonna be my highlight for the day.
    lol mcchicken at mcdonalds?
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

My highlight of the day: FINALLY went to the gym! FEELS GOOD.
    Sim neej aws...

Quote Originally Posted by darkcser View Post
    You mean a handheld projector? I think some cameras now have them. How old is your cat? I have one who will be two soon. I grew up with a cat so this is my third. She's kind of clumsy compared to the cats I had before, and is prone to falling off tables and counter tops. Sometimes I look at her, and think "Are you really a cat? You should be ashamed of yourself." -especially if she make a "errrh?" sound after falling. I'm pretty sure I'll buy an Occulus Rift when it comes out, I've even been considering buying the dev version.

Dream job? Game developer. Long hours, mediocre pay, lack of job security but a labor of love
    On a more practical level, work in the 3D graphics/computer vision space... maybe build a real-time 3D scanner or a VR training tool.

I've been eying a Shinwa Damascus steel katana for a while now... but given the accidental damage I've inflicted on the ceiling with a jian I bought a couple of years back... I'll check out the Walking Dead eventually -maybe when it comes out on prime. Kind of ironic if Falling Skies is filmed in Vancouver, Massachusetts is suppose to have some sort of tax incentive for film makers. In terms of scenic area around here, I'm fond of Halibut State Park. It's a former rock quarry turned freshwater lake right by the ocean. I've never been to Oregon but did go to Seattle and Vancouver last year to see the Rockies -the freaky colored water in the lakes were pretty amazing.
    I've tried to find the Youtube clip on that gadget but I don't see it on there anymore. It has something to do with glass. My cat, Booger (Yes, that is his name given by my nephew), is 7 yrs old. He's an old fart but still act like he's a kitten. I use to have another cat too but she passed away this past summer. She HATED me but I still love her. Booger's needy and when there's nobody around, he cries. He doesn't even kill mice and rather plays them. I'm like WTH? LOL. Cats are entertaining.

Game developer would be an awesome job. Maya 3D software is awesome. I've taken a course on it back in my young years. My brother is actually working with a company using Maya. It's time consuming but the end product is what's worth it. The TMNT that just came out was made in Maya if I'm correct.

If Falling Skies did film in Vancouver, would you go and find that place then? Halibut State Park seems interesting. What type of fishes it have? I need to head to the east and west coasts states that I haven't been to go explore. I collect shot glasses from every states (as much as I can that is).
    Sim neej aws...

LuNaR: Why you ignoring my questions? LOL.. jk
    Sim neej aws...

LuNaR: Why you ignoring my questions? LOL.. jk
    lol wats ur questions? i didnt see

lol wats ur questions? i didnt see
    Scroll up and you shall find it.
    Sim neej aws...

I've tried to find the Youtube clip on that gadget but I don't see it on there anymore. It has something to do with glass. My cat, Booger (Yes, that is his name given by my nephew), is 7 yrs old. He's an old fart but still act like he's a kitten. I use to have another cat too but she passed away this past summer. She HATED me but I still love her. Booger's needy and when there's nobody around, he cries. He doesn't even kill mice and rather plays them. I'm like WTH? LOL. Cats are entertaining.

Game developer would be an awesome job. Maya 3D software is awesome. I've taken a course on it back in my young years. My brother is actually working with a company using Maya. It's time consuming but the end product is what's worth it. The TMNT that just came out was made in Maya if I'm correct.

If Falling Skies did film in Vancouver, would you go and find that place then? Halibut State Park seems interesting. What type of fishes it have? I need to head to the east and west coasts states that I haven't been to go explore. I collect shot glasses from every states (as much as I can that is).
    My last cat was named BT (because he had an irregular white patch on his nose). He went missing a few weeks after a missing cat poster with a nearly identical cat went up in my neighborhood. I even called the number on the poster to see if they received any reports of my cat but the lady who answered told me that she received a report of a cat that was struck by a car... so I don't know if someone catnapped him or he got hit... I even left a large mound of ground beef for him on the second day he didn't return... which went bad on the third day :<

I'm keeping the current one indoors even though she's been shredding everything.

Is your brother an animator, modeler or texture guy? A bit of all three? I took a 3D modeling class back in under using InfiniD with some basic IK animation. I wanted to learn 3dsmax or Maya but never had the time. Bought Poser, Anime and Manga Studio last year but haven't really done anything with them. Originally I planned to use them to generate art for RPGMaker (a package for creating JRPG-like games) but I'm a terrible artist, and easily distracted.

I don't think I've seen any fish there, halibut or otherwise. Does have some nice tide pools though. I actually started taking screenshots of Falling Skies yesterday to see if I could match them up against the skyline, and googled a couple of the streets referenced. I really wanted to see a recognizable landmark like the John Hancock, the Boston Garden, etc. but no luck thus far.
    HK47: Now do you understand the travails of my existence master? Surely it does not compare to your existence but still...
    You: I survive somehow
    HK47: As do I. It is our lot in life I suppose master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?

-KotOR

Co-workers nominated me to sing for an upcoming event...Gotta freshen up my long retired skills again....
    Sim neej aws...

I wonder, how wild did you get? care to share? I forgot, or do you KO right on the spot. Beer, wine, or hard liquor?
    Found it lol. I normally go beer if im bar hopping but hard liquor when I go happy hour wit friends or coworkers. Im rarely drunk so im never wild lol

Co-workers nominated me to sing for an upcoming event...Gotta freshen up my long retired skills again....
    Post some recordings here

surprisingly i didnt get too wasted todayy loll

Found it lol. I normally go beer if im bar hopping but hard liquor when I go happy hour wit friends or coworkers. Im rarely drunk so im never wild lol
    YAY YOU FOUND IT! That's just a one. :P lol. The last time I drank was a month ago. Three shots of patron and 2 small bottles of sake I'm surprise I can still hang since I haven't drank for for ages.

surprisingly i didnt get too wasted todayy loll
    Darn, no drunk and wild story from you then.

Post some recordings here
    I will post if I hear yours... Fair trade.
    Last edited by skoo78; 09-06-14 at 02:18 PM.
    Sim neej aws...

since all of my co workers have a Disney princess name for the children to call us, my name is now Mu Lan.
    Sim neej aws...

since all of my co workers have a Disney princess name for the children to call us, my name is now Mu Lan.
    i bet ur prob the only asian there, that's why

You should consult Ken on what songs to sing. He is an expert in Asian songs since you are "Mu Lan" now.

Quote Originally Posted by darkcser View Post
    My last cat was named BT (because he had an irregular white patch on his nose). He went missing a few weeks after a missing cat poster with a nearly identical cat went up in my neighborhood. I even called the number on the poster to see if they received any reports of my cat but the lady who answered told me that she received a report of a cat that was struck by a car... so I don't know if someone catnapped him or he got hit... I even left a large mound of ground beef for him on the second day he didn't return... which went bad on the third day :<

I'm keeping the current one indoors even though she's been shredding everything.

Is your brother an animator, modeler or texture guy? A bit of all three? I took a 3D modeling class back in under using InfiniD with some basic IK animation. I wanted to learn 3dsmax or Maya but never had the time. Bought Poser, Anime and Manga Studio last year but haven't really done anything with them. Originally I planned to use them to generate art for RPGMaker (a package for creating JRPG-like games) but I'm a terrible artist, and easily distracted.

I don't think I've seen any fish there, halibut or otherwise. Does have some nice tide pools though. I actually started taking screenshots of Falling Skies yesterday to see if I could match them up against the skyline, and googled a couple of the streets referenced. I really wanted to see a recognizable landmark like the John Hancock, the Boston Garden, etc. but no luck thus far.
    My cat Booger is declawed so he cannot shred anything. He's a good massager though. He is a house cat but he's so curious of going outside. One time he went missing for the whole night and it was raining too. The next day, my sister was going to leave to go somewhere and he dashed out under one of our cars to go inside. Serves him right for being curious. Did any animal ate that rotten beef?

My brother is all three above that you mentioned plus graphic design and minor in video. I told him to make his own animation movie with his talent, but he gives me the excuse of him being busy (which he is not). If I was him, I would have made mini movies and posted on Youtube. 3dsmax is much like Maya. Used that software too. I also have Manga Studio to draw my comics. lol. I wanted to buy the Anime Manga too. Is it much like Macromedia Flash or Adobe After Effets? I've used these softwares before. My advatar was drawn by me using Manga Studio. I'm a terrible artist too. I'm learning how to shade. I think the most difficult for me when it comes to drawing is coloring. I just can't get it right. I'm thinking of tranferring my images that I made from Manga studio to Photoshop and use the tools from there. I can have more control of coloring then.

My boss is from Massachusetts. She told me it seafood heaven there. Have you tried researching where Falling Skies may have taped? I remember going to New Orleans and stumbled upon a Wild West movie set. It was my first time ever seeing a movie set live. I felt like I was back in the Wild West but with modern clothes. It's a bummer I didn't know what they were filming. Have you been an extra in a movie before?
    Sim neej aws...

i bet ur prob the only asian there, that's why
    LOL...Actually all of my co workers are asians except one. He's caucasian and the only man. Since they were all princesses, I didn't want to be one too. They suggested me to be the evil step sister from Cinderella but I refused. I'm not that evil I chose Mu Lan instead. I'm more of a warrior than a spoiled princess who wants to find true love kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    You should consult Ken on what songs to sing. He is an expert in Asian songs since you are "Mu Lan" now.
    That never crossed my mind of consulting Ken Cheng for a song to sing (I will in the Music forum). Actually this event is a banquent to recognize survivors and victim whom lives were lost due to Domestic Violence. Honestly, I'm clueless to what song I want to sing. Any suggestions?
    Sim neej aws...