Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Three Heroes and Five Gallants 《五鼠闹东京》 - Chen Xiao, Yan Kuan, Zheng Shuang

I put off this drama for a long time and finally decide to have a look at it...took me one day to go through it because i skip a lot but was still able to get the gist of the drama.

not my cup of tea...the three main characters barely interacts with each other...they seem to be doing each their own thing.

disappointed at the lack of screen between Yalan and BYT. Yalan barely have any scenes for her character to develop.I find myself literally skipping a lot of part just to catch few scenes of them together...and that was pretty much the highlight of the drama...beautiful couple

The ending was...idk hopefully they make a second season with more romance, main characters interaction added with the awesome fighting (with same casts of course)

watched 1 ep but stopped, couldn't continue but sometime want to watch again but gave up. It almost the same as Vincent Jiao's Qi Xia Wu Yi and his version's still the best for me, his ZZ and BYT bickering are so funny to watch
    Last edited by tanteun; 09-05-16 at 03:42 AM.

Trying to find good action series to watch. Does this series have a lot of good actions scenes nicely choreographed?

Lots of fighting scenes are done nicely with great camera actions, it's just the storyline and plot that sucks so much. Just skip all Zhan Zhao parts after episodes 5 or 6 even if you love Yan Kuan LOL he was boring as heck in there.