Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess of LanLing King 《兰陵王妃》 - Andy Chen Yi, Zhang Hanyun, Peng Guanying

Quote Originally Posted by varang View Post
    ้hi everyone ,who have read the novel version.
    please tell me in this novel
    LLW & QS do they have the handkerchiefs ?
    i think the handkerchiefs is the climax of their relationship in this drama./thank you
    The overall events of this series follow that of the novel, but some aspects of the novel has to be changed due to SARFT intervention so a lot of stuff has been added and replaced by the scriptwriters.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by varang View Post
    ้hi everyone ,who have read the novel version.
    please tell me in this novel
    LLW & QS do they have the handkerchiefs ?
    i think the handkerchiefs is the climax of their relationship in this drama./thank you
    In the novel, Qing Suo didn't have a handkerchief but Lan Ling Wang had one with orchids on that. When Qing Suo's arm was hurt by Yan Wan, Gao Chang Gong saved her and tied her hand with his handkerchief.

Seems like the Happy Camp episode filmed on sunday was not a "princess of lan lin king" themed. It was a bunch of miscellaneous celebrities. So Andy was not present. Kristy and Peng Guanying participated and apparently sang a song together. But most of the focus was elsewhere.

There is ban on showing pics/clips of the episode until it is officially aired on tv. So no other info from fans is out yet. But mostly, the episode will he heavily edited by MangoTV when it shows.

It sucks that they aren't doing a promotional activities for this drama. No Bueno =(

Ep 33 Qing Suo falls in love with Wu Wen Yong, although there is a lightning of memory coming back to her (she remembers the scene she was shot and fell down from the hill). Oh Gosh so sad for Lan Ling Wang!

From what Lan Ling Wang said to Qing Suo in ep 6 and to Luo Yun in ep 33, I think he is a profound person. The scriptwriters, however, sometimes make his characteristics and his actions irrelevant.

Those who have weibo pls go and see the hot topics for today. But if you want to discuss it in this thread, please use the spolier function.

@charbydis What is the hot topic?

Whose weibo? What is the topic, please spoil it.

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    Those who have weibo pls go and see the hot topics for today. But if you want to discuss it in this thread, please use the spolier function.

Just because of your comment I stopped all worked and picked up my phone to check weibo...my desktop doesnt allow me access to weibo...if its what i am reading...

click to show/hide spoilers
    Are those reporters freaking nuts? following people like that?? that's not only stalking its really an invasion of privacy!! actually i had an inkling something was up when Peng Guan Ying posted on his weibo he wont be posting for the time being...haha...anyway congrats!

hehe...i suddenly noticed the amount of guests reading this thread...11...the most i have seen so far! welcome everyone!

hkstars / stylchick --> just copy and paste 彭冠英 and search on google. then click on news and then click on those headlines that say 2 hours ago...you should be able to see whats going on...
    Last edited by yannlc; 11-22-16 at 11:48 PM.

I'm really curious now as to what the hot rumor/topic is about

Quote Originally Posted by yannlc View Post
    Just because of your comment I stopped all worked and picked up my phone to check weibo...my desktop doesnt allow me access to weibo...if its what i am reading...

Are those reporters freaking nuts? following people like that?? that's not only stalking its really an invasion of privacy!! actually i had an inkling something was up when Peng Guan Ying posted on his weibo he wont be posting for the time being...haha...anyway congrats!

hehe...i suddenly noticed the amount of guests reading this thread...11...the most i have seen so far! welcome everyone!
    From the first day the photos were posted and from the popularity of the show, i suspected something like this would happen, which is why we worked so hard to prevent the leak of photos. But the chinese paparazzi has always been notorious for its invasive tactics. Not happy since they will not post anything now. The actual fact of what they found was of no surprise to many of us since we have known for 3 years, but what issue i have is with the invasion of privacy that the papparazzi seems to have no boundaries.

Quote Originally Posted by hkstars View Post
    Or go to youtube and paste "張含韻" and filter it to only include today's post.

just copy and paste 彭冠英 and search on google. then click on news and then click on those headlines that say 2 hours ago...you should be able to see whats going on...

Um... some of us don't know Chinese that well. You all are killing me here.

From the first day the photos were posted and from the popularity of the show, i suspected something like this would happen, which is why we worked so hard to prevent the leak of photos. But the chinese paparazzi has always been notorious for its invasive tactics. Not happy since they will not post anything now. The actual fact of what they found was of no surprise to many of us since we have known for 3 years, but what issue i have is with the invasion of privacy that the papparazzi seems to have no boundaries.

WE? as in you are part of their fan club? ETA (talking about the reporters here absolutely no boundaries especially when they even posted the apartment no! that's irresponsible and placing them in danger
    Last edited by yannlc; 11-23-16 at 12:03 AM.

Um... some of us don't know Chinese that well. You all are killing me here.
    i assumed you could read chinese! did you see the pictures then??

still cant make head or tail? want me to pm you?

ETA: I PM you already! Go check!
    Last edited by yannlc; 11-23-16 at 12:23 AM.

Myabe Peng Guanying just likes bellyflopping when he jumps. He just belly-flopped down a cliff!

Nice to see that Lan Ling Wang's handkerchief has now ended up with Yuwen Yong!
    We should compile his jumping screen shots. It's just hilarious.

Or go to youtube and paste "張含韻" and filter it to only include today's post.
    I tried both YouTube and Google and notta. Can you please pm me? 🙏

Quote Originally Posted by yannlc View Post
    WE? as in you are part of their fan club? ETA (talking about the reporters here absolutely no boundaries especially when they even posted the apartment no! that's irresponsible and placing them in danger
    yes. I am part of the fan forum on tieba but i received my official invitation to the fan club last night! . But having kept an eye on this series since 2013, i do get to hear the occasional gossip and did want them disturbed. But after what happened today, you never know if some crazy fan is going to turn up and stalk them to stab them now.

Quote Originally Posted by stylchick View Post
    We should compile his jumping screen shots. It's just hilarious.
    I'll much rather have a compilation video with YWY mooning at QS ... you know whenever he goes like this