Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Princess of LanLing King 《兰陵王妃》 - Andy Chen Yi, Zhang Hanyun, Peng Guanying

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    click to show/hide spoilers
    yes. I am part of the fan forum on tieba but i received my official invitation to the fan club last night! . But having kept an eye on this series since 2013, i do get to hear the occasional gossip and did want them disturbed. But after what happened today, you never know if some crazy fan is going to turn up and stalk them to stab them now.
    gosh..the forum's stopping me from posting so soon...its making me wait!

I cannot believe that you must be invited! I thought anyone could join! Which fan club were you invited to? so does this mean we will get the latest official infor from you in the future?

ermm...i briefly read weibo responses...there's some who dont believe it and are asking if its exposed cos no one's watching the drama...either way they should move.

Quote Originally Posted by yannlc View Post
    gosh..the forum's stopping me from posting so soon...its making me wait!

I cannot believe that you must be invited! I thought anyone could join! Which fan club were you invited to? so does this mean we will get the latest official infor from you in the future?

ermm...i briefly read weibo responses...there's some who dont believe it and are asking if its exposed cos no one's watching the drama...either way they should move.
    Speaking of which, what is the reception in China for this series?

Just because of your comment I stopped all worked and picked up my phone to check weibo...my desktop doesnt allow me access to weibo...if its what i am reading...

Are those reporters freaking nuts? following people like that?? that's not only stalking its really an invasion of privacy!! actually i had an inkling something was up when Peng Guan Ying posted on his weibo he wont be posting for the time being...haha...anyway congrats!

hehe...i suddenly noticed the amount of guests reading this thread...11...the most i have seen so far! welcome everyone!

hkstars / stylchick --> just copy and paste 彭冠英 and search on google. then click on news and then click on those headlines that say 2 hours ago...you should be able to see whats going on...
    'yannlc', when did Peng Guan Ying say that he won't be posting on weibo?

Quote Originally Posted by hkstars View Post
    'yannlc', when did Peng Guan Ying say that he won't be posting on weibo?
    it was last night.

彭冠英 Peng Guan Yin weibo posted 11-22 16:50

不行了,脑残了。
    Not good, brainless already.

被暗器所伤。
    hurt by a hidden weapon

可能最近都不会发微博了。
    perhaps (I) won't be posting on weibo for awhile

不要管我,快撤。
    Don't bother about me, quick retreat.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/thumb180/4a96f8a2jw1fa0z8pexl2j20ku0kudhe.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/thumb180/4a96f8a2jw1fa0z8otqrhj20ku0ku776.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/thumb180/4a96f8a2jw1fa0z8rma7xj20ku0kugnc.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/thumb180/4a96f8a2jw1fa0z8sbtxmj20ku0kudhd.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/thumb180/4a96f8a2jw1fa0z8qv9eyj20ku0ku0uh.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/thumb180/4a96f8a2jw1fa0z8pzwosj20ku0ku75n.jpg')

彭冠英 Peng Guan Yin weibo posted 11-22 16:50

不行了,脑残了。
    Not good, brainless already.

被暗器所伤。
    hurt by a hidden weapon

可能最近都不会发微博了。
    perhaps (I) won't be posting on weibo for awhile

不要管我,快撤。
    Don't bother about me, quick retreat.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/thumb180/4a96f8a2jw1fa0z8pexl2j20ku0kudhe.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/thumb180/4a96f8a2jw1fa0z8otqrhj20ku0ku776.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/thumb180/4a96f8a2jw1fa0z8rma7xj20ku0kugnc.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/thumb180/4a96f8a2jw1fa0z8sbtxmj20ku0kudhd.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/thumb180/4a96f8a2jw1fa0z8qv9eyj20ku0ku0uh.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/thumb180/4a96f8a2jw1fa0z8pzwosj20ku0ku75n.jpg')
    Ah, I saw his translated weibo yesterday but didn't think anything about it. Now I'm connecting the dots.
    Last edited by hkstars; 11-23-16 at 01:25 AM.

Ah, I saw his translated weibo yesterday but didn't think anything about it. Now I'm connecting the dots.
    I think he was warned beforehand. Mangotv is also taking advantage of the situation and releasing some interview clips on their site but i can't access it as i am overseas. Hopefully they will push forward the broadcast date of hapoy camp. It was originally scheduled to air in a fortnight.

Hi everyone~ Thank you for posting and keeping me updated about this drama.
    I've been quietly lurking on this thread since I couldn't find any active forum to understand my affection for this drama (I've been waiting for over 2 years for this to drama to be picked up, oh the wait was terrible). I couldn't help but go reset my password after reading about this "hot topic".
    Anyway... nice to meet everyone and may the "hot topic" news be true hehe

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    I think he was warned beforehand. Mangotv is also taking advantage of the situation and releasing some interview clips on their site but i can't access it as i am overseas. Hopefully they will push forward the broadcast date of hapoy camp. It was originally scheduled to air in a fortnight.
    Yes, I heard about the video but can't view it, so I'm anxious to know what they say in the interview.

what interview? sometimes clips can be accessed from mangotv on my cellphone maybe you can try that.

Quote Originally Posted by melodymuse View Post
    what interview? sometimes clips can be accessed from mangotv on my cellphone maybe you can try that.
    Here it is: http://www.mgtv.com/b/52918/3711753.html
    I'm able to see it on my phone; it's only 40 seconds, but I don't know what they're saying.
    Last edited by hkstars; 11-23-16 at 02:34 AM.

aww thanks so the content of the video from my elementary Chinese is:
    PGY: hello everyone (then he just introduces himself and kristy or zhang han yun, as well as their character names from the LLWF)
    - i think the video is cut-
    PGY shifts his position to face her and places his arm on the couch
    ZHY: you can reject (me/this? -no specified)
    PGY: you can reject me
    - lots of chuckling -
    ZHY: you see people who are in the music field can't help it [but laugh]?
    PGY says something but I can't hear it
    - yea this video is so cut up, i think they ask her question? -
    ZHY: this I can't even remember anymore. it's about two people who aren't from the same worlds
    PGY: most of the time, i just follow what's related to the drama
    - some Chinese words, the end -
    Last edited by melodymuse; 11-23-16 at 02:50 AM.

aww thanks so the content of the video from my elementary Chinese is:
    PGY: hello everyone (then he just introduces himself and kristy or zhang han yun, as well as their character names from the LLWF)
    - i think the video is cut-
    PGY shifts his position to face her and places his arm on the couch
    ZHY: you can reject (me/this? -no specified)
    PGY: you can reject me
    - lots of chuckling -
    ZHY: you see people who are in the music field can't help it [but laugh]?
    PGY says something but I can't hear it
    - yea this video is so cut up, i think they ask her question? -
    ZHY: this I can't even remember anymore. it's about two people who aren't from the same worlds
    PGY: most of the time, i just follow what's related to the drama
    - some Chinese words, the end -

I'll make a second post with screenshots from my phone
    Thanks for the translation. That was super quick.

Thanks for the translation. That was super quick.
    You're welcome it' was a short clip and they were mainly laughing most of the time. Hope to see the whole interview

You're welcome it' was a short clip and they were mainly laughing most of the time. Hope to see the whole interview
    Thanks for the tip. I managed to view it on my phone now. Mangotv had also released some bts clips as well. Hope they get uploaded to YouTube too.

'yannlc' or anyone that can read Chinese...
    Can you please take a look at this link and tell me what this is supposed to be. Someone told me that this is the latest edition of the novel which has an added ending in which Yu Wen Yong and Yuen Qing Suo end up together. From the link, can you tell whether this is real or is it just a fanfic (what is the info on the page)? If you can provide a translated summary of that last page (for the ending), I would really appreciate it. Here's the link: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3367314291
    Thank you!
    I think that link is legit. I previously wrote about that same ending in one of my earlier posts and some kind soul did send me some extract that had a similar ending.

The epilogue comes from a female servant's point of view. The scan's are pretty blurry so I will briefly translate only the parts on YWY-QS..

[Start]
    New Epilogue
    -- what is forever?

I once saw YWY standing guard outside QS's room throughout the whole night. He stood far away, quietly staring at her lighted chamber. It was like a scene out of a picture.
    Later YWY became King. But QS still choose to leave. YWY didnt seem to have much reaction except he was late for his session with the ministers. (thereafter) he spent his time drinking with friends or with dancers. But I felt that during this time, whenever he stared at people, his heart was empty, his brows were wrinkled and his eyes were filled with fog.

Staying by YWY's side, I learn things. QS was not around but information on her continued to flow into the residence. It was only when YWY heard news on QS that he would stop frowning and his eyes would fill with joy.

When I heard that QS had abandon YWY and went to join LLW, I was so upset I scolded her. When YWY heard this news, he was very quiet and spent a sleepless night.

I was on duty that night, upon waking up from my nap, i discovered YWY wasn’t in his room. I searched for him but couldn’t find him and thought of QS's chambers. YWY was really at QS's chambers.

There he was like in a picture, looking foolishly at a pitch dark empty chamber. ....I wondered how long would it take YWY to forget QS...1 year? 2 years? Or to never forget her for the rest of his life?

That day the weather was bad...in the evening, it was suddenly busy in the residence, it seemed that QS was returning. I rushed to the door and saw someone carrying a barely breathing QS down the carriage. Her face was white like a sheet of paper.

I heard that she was badly injured. She had collapsed alone in the mountainous region, YWY had sent people to search for her. By the time YWY had arrived, several famous physicians had seen her. It seems that she had suffered serious injury. She still had one breathe left due to the expensive herbs (that she was consuming). She could die at any moment.

After seeing QS, YWY came out of her chambers in anger. He ordered that all the physician’s family be captured and if QS were to die, those people would be buried with her.
    After a month had past, QS slowly regain consciousness. From afar, I saw YWY running, he nearly fell. These days, although he was busy with work, he still came to visit QS.

I observed from outside the door. When QS saw YWY, all kinds of emotion seem to swell in her and she burst into tears. YWY held her hands and he starred at her without blinking while tears flowed from his eyes.

This was the first time I saw YWY crying. I also cried because I knew Chu housekeeper had quietly asked the physicians how much time did QS have. They said either 1 to 2 months at most or 3 to 4 years, off course there are miracles in this world.

听见主子轻声的问:“在我和他之间,你还是选择了我,对吗?”

清锁小姐的声音很虚弱,我却听的很清楚,她说:“我希望他平安喜乐,我愿意用生命去守护他一生 的幸福。至于 你........我希望我能陪在你身边,直到我生命的最后一刻。”

Much later I overheard YWY ask : “Between me and him, you still choose me right?”

In a weak voice, QS replied: “I wish that he would be safe and sound and joyous, I am willing to use my life to protect his happiness. As for you...I wish I can accompany you by your side, until the last moment of my life.”

The servant says she isnt smart …

如果你问我什么是爱情,我会回答,朝思暮想,望穿秋水,便是爱情。如果你问我什么是永远,我会 回答,握着彼 此的手,望着对方的眼,这一刻,便是永远.

But if you ask me what is love, I will answer , to yearn for something day and night constantly is love. If you ask me what is forever, I will answer, holding one another's hand, looking at one another's eyes, this moment is forever.

[End]

Now lets all join me in weeping...

As to why QS was injured?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/orj360/006nNSK1jw1f9wouupsq6j31be0qownb.jpg')
    Last edited by yannlc; 11-23-16 at 04:34 AM.

This looks like a glimpse into the filming of the scene where Qing Suo is injured while searching for the Qing Lun Mirror (towards the end of the video).

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    The two male leads look really cold.

Hi Mel!