Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Princess of LanLing King 《兰陵王妃》 - Andy Chen Yi, Zhang Hanyun, Peng Guanying

Quote Originally Posted by yannlc View Post
    I think that link is legit. I previously wrote about that same ending in one of my earlier posts and some kind soul did send me some extract that had a similar ending.

The epilogue comes from a female servant's point of view. The scan's are pretty blurry so I will briefly translate only the parts on YWY-QS..

[Start]
    New Epilogue
    -- what is forever?
    click to show/hide spoilers

I once saw YWY standing guard outside QS's room throughout the whole night. He stood far away, quietly staring at her lighted chamber. It was like a scene out of a picture.
    Later YWY became King. But QS still choose to leave. YWY didnt seem to have much reaction except he was late for his session with the ministers. (thereafter) he spent his time drinking with friends or with dancers. But I felt that during this time, whenever he stared at people, his heart was empty, his brows were wrinkled and his eyes were filled with fog.

Staying by YWY's side, I learn things. QS was not around but information on her continued to flow into the residence. It was only when YWY heard news on QS that he would stop frowning and his eyes would fill with joy.

When I heard that QS had abandon YWY and went to join LLW, I was so upset I scolded her. When YWY heard this news, he was very quiet and spent a sleepless night.

I was on duty that night, upon waking up from my nap, i discovered YWY wasn’t in his room. I searched for him but couldn’t find him and thought of QS's chambers. YWY was really at QS's chambers.

There he was like in a picture, looking foolishly at a pitch dark empty chamber. ....I wondered how long would it take YWY to forget QS...1 year? 2 years? Or to never forget her for the rest of his life?

That day the weather was bad...in the evening, it was suddenly busy in the residence, it seemed that QS was returning. I rushed to the door and saw someone carrying a barely breathing QS down the carriage. Her face was white like a sheet of paper.

I heard that she was badly injured. She had collapsed alone in the mountainous region, YWY had sent people to search for her. By the time YWY had arrived, several famous physicians had seen her. It seems that she had suffered serious injury. She still had one breathe left due to the expensive herbs (that she was consuming). She could die at any moment.

After seeing QS, YWY came out of her chambers in anger. He ordered that all the physician’s family be captured and if QS were to die, those people would be buried with her.
    After a month had past, QS slowly regain consciousness. From afar, I saw YWY running, he nearly fell. These days, although he was busy with work, he still came to visit QS.

I observed from outside the door. When QS saw YWY, all kinds of emotion seem to swell in her and she burst into tears. YWY held her hands and he starred at her without blinking while tears flowed from his eyes.

This was the first time I saw YWY crying. I also cried because I knew Chu housekeeper had quietly asked the physicians how much time did QS have. They said either 1 to 2 months at most or 3 to 4 years, off course there are miracles in this world.

听见主子轻声的问:“在我和他之间,你还是选择了我,对吗?”

清锁小姐的声音很虚弱,我却听的很清楚,她说:“我希望他平安喜乐,我愿意用生命去守护他一生 的幸福。至于 你........我希望我能陪在你身边,直到我生命的最后一刻。”

Much later I overheard YWY ask : “Between me and him, you still choose me right?”

In a weak voice, QS replied: “I wish that he would be safe and sound and joyous, I am willing to use my life to protect his happiness. As for you...I wish I can accompany you by your side, until the last moment of my life.”

The servant says she isnt smart …

如果你问我什么是爱情,我会回答,朝思暮想,望穿秋水,便是爱情。如果你问我什么是永远,我会 回答,握着彼 此的手,望着对方的眼,这一刻,便是永远.

But if you ask me what is love, I will answer , to yearn for something day and night constantly is love. If you ask me what is forever, I will answer, holding one another's hand, looking at one another's eyes, this moment is forever.

[End]

Now lets all join me in weeping...

As to why QS was injured?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/orj360/006nNSK1jw1f9wouupsq6j31be0qownb.jpg')
    You made my day. You are awesome. I love this translation. I wouldn't mind if the TV series ends up like this. I'm hopeful in miracles happening.

Thanks yannic for your translation.

I wonder why the author named her novel Lan Ling Huang Fei if she'd like Qing Suo to be with Wu Wen Yong. Maybe Lan Ling Wang in her opinion is somewhat romantic, legendary and fantastic but unreal, so the author just makes use his celebrity so as people would take attention on her work. If your source is credible then fine, I drop this drama.

Why isn't there a trailer clip for episodes 36 today? I keep looking but can't find it on YouTube. Today's episode was so sweet for YWY and QS but it looks like won't long until LLW comes back into her life again.

I google translated the news... and its cute =D... although pazzi shouldn't be so invasive
    Last edited by tamitiafo; 11-23-16 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tamitiafo View Post
    I google translated the news... and its cute =D... although pazzi shouldn't be so invasive
    I was about to send you PM but saw that you figured it out.

Quote Originally Posted by hkstars View Post
    I was about to send you PM but saw that you figured it out.
    What's the news? Sorry I'm not following anyone of you.

Quote Originally Posted by huaqiangu View Post
    What's the news? Sorry I'm not following anyone of you.
    You can search YouTube for the rumored news about Zhang Han Yun and Peng Guan Ying.
    Last edited by hkstars; 08-22-17 at 02:09 AM.

Hi charbydis! I started watching this drama for Gilbert, but ended up fascinated by how cute Zhang Han Yun and Peng Guan Ying were together. Their cuteness reminded me of how much I loved Gilbert's Honam with Annie Man's Paifong in Heroine of the Yang. ZHY and PGY's height difference also amused me quite a bit. She's obviously very petite and he just towers over her. By the way, Gilbert looks good for his age, although I feel that Yelut Honam is still his best role yet.

Well, since the cat is out of the bag regarding ZHY and PGY...

Quote Originally Posted by Eveline Huynh View Post
    Thanks yannic for your translation.

I wonder why the author named her novel Lan Ling Huang Fei if she'd like Qing Suo to be with Wu Wen Yong. Maybe Lan Ling Wang in her opinion is somewhat romantic, legendary and fantastic but unreal, so the author just makes use his celebrity so as people would take attention on her work. If your source is credible then fine, I drop this drama.
    Perhaps you can read some of the earlier posts. There's already discussions answering your questions on the title of the novel and the author explaining about LLW.

I translated the link provided by hkstars. It is the ending from the latest edition of the novel. It is not the ending for the show. No one is certain of the ending.

Trailers

Ep 36

Am posting on my mobile so I hope the videos do show up.

Off to watch Ep 35

ETA: only 1 video allowed per post
    Last edited by yannlc; 11-25-16 at 03:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Hi charbydis! I started watching this drama for Gilbert, but ended up fascinated by how cute Zhang Han Yun and Peng Guan Ying were together. Their cuteness reminded me of how much I loved Gilbert's Honam with Annie Man's Paifong in Heroine of the Yang. ZHY and PGY's height difference also amused me quite a bit. She's obviously very petite and he just towers over her. By the way, Gilbert looks good for his age, although I feel that Yelut Honam is still his best role yet.
    OMG... I was in love with the couple Honam and Paifong in "Heroine of the Yangs". Ages ago, I initially watched this series for Chan Sau Chu and Vincent Chiao, but ended up being mesmerized by Honam (whom I hated initially) as his character development unfolded through the series. For me, this role is one of those that is unforgettable even through the all the years that I've watched TV series.

I think almost everyone would look short standing next to Peng Guan Ying, even the other guys in the series too.
    Last edited by hkstars; 11-24-16 at 12:23 PM.

Reporters followed Zhang Han Yun and Peng Guan Ying and found him coming to her apartment, so the news broke that they're dating. There has been rumor all along,but no one admitted to it. That's the hot news.

Thanks! I really do hope they'll date each other. They are cute!

I ship them too, cuz they're so cute. They were in a drama together before and I shipped them then and I'm shipping them now
    Last edited by tamitiafo; 11-25-16 at 02:17 AM.

Trailers
    Ep 37

looks like someone isnt so smart after all...

charbydis!!

Were you referring to this scene? OMG!!! There had better be a bed scene after this!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/orj360/7d9091cfjw1fa4pi5wkitj20tc3ttb2c.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/orj360/7d9091cfjw1fa4phw3984j20tc31u4qr.jpg')

OMG... I was in love with the couple Honam and Paifong in "Heroine of the Yangs". Ages ago, I initially watched this series for Chan Sau Chu and Vincent Chiao, but ended up being mesmerized by Honam (whom I hated initially) as his character development unfolded through the series. For me, this role is one of those that is unforgettable even through the all the years that I've watched TV series.
    Its Amy Chan Sau Man!

You should visit Baidu Tieba forums for this series. We Yelu Honam fans have been winning the banner challenge every day since day one! Our numbers are way ahead of the two male leads!
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    Its Amy Chan Sau Man!

You should visit Baidu Tieba forums for this series. We Yelu Honam fans have been winning the banner challenge every day since day one! Our numbers are way ahead of the two male leads!
    Quote Originally Posted by yannlc View Post
    charbydis!!

Were you referring to this scene? OMG!!! There had better be a bed scene after this!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/orj360/7d9091cfjw1fa4pi5wkitj20tc3ttb2c.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/orj360/7d9091cfjw1fa4phw3984j20tc31u4qr.jpg')
    The photos are of a scene I talked to you earlier about. Where Yuwen Yong gets stabbed by Yuwen Hu to save Qingsuo from being held hostage when the two have a fall out. It is at this point where Qingsuo realises that she has truly fallen for Yuwen Yong and she is willing to kill herself to be with him if he dies. There are photos of them sitting on a bed and Yuwen Yong seems to be in his black clothes which seems to be a royal colour to be worn by the Emperor. Cross fingers they don't just have a platonic chat in bed!
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Just watched ep 36, and have some thoughts

(1) Sorry and very sad that the Yuwen Yu died. Even though he is very much a victim in all this, I love his gentle and loving side that he has. He was never destined to be a winner in this struggle for power and only wanted to buy time for Yuwen Yong to grow strong and get rid of the influence of his cousin. It is quite a pity that he died since he does have some intelligence, strategy and lots of bravery. He was definately brave to gold on and do what he did with his last breath.

I love his platonic relationship with Qingsuo and how he is willing to trust her with anything and help her and Yuwen Yong clear up their understanding. He does like her at first but it gradually turns into more of a brotherly or a best-friend kind of concern for Qingsuo. Sorry to Lan Ling Wang fans, but I feel that Yuwen Yu made more of an impact on the story that Lan Ling Wang has so far and we are 11 eps from the ending.

(2) I also feel sad that Eunuch Yue had died too. Very loyal servant.

(3) I like the bitter smile that Qingsuo gives Yuwen Yong as she is taken out of the court. It shows that she is willing to sacrifice herself for Yuwen Yong and also for Yuwen Tai's vision. And it also shows that she has finally matured and see that one thing much be sacrificed before another is gained.

(4) Apart from the fact that Yuwen Hu is not a nice guy, I do feel bad for him that he has given so much to the founding of Zhou and he is not considered in line to the throne as he is not as direct descendant of Yuwen Tai. He certainly has the brains and the ability to lead a nation, and compared to the clowns ruling in Chen and Qi, it is kind of sad that Yuwen Hu is listed down in history as just a villain.

Ep 36 shows a glimpse of Yuwen Hu's other side which I find interesting. He does order that Eunuch Yue be buried with the proper orders. And he does care about Zhou and feels a responsibility to protect it rather than just wanting to be Emperor so he can enjoys the benefits. He really does see himself at getting what he deserves as he worked hard beside his uncle, Yuwen Tai in building the kingdom. I seem to remember that Yuwen Hu's father was the older brother and after he died, he had to turn to his uncle, Yuwen Tai for survival. And Yuwen Tai, who had no sons at that time, probably saw him as his heir until his biological sons were born and then Yuwen Hu was shoved aside. So I do understand his rationale in why he thinks he should be Emperor.
    Cyril Connolly

Mango TV interview with Zhang Han Yun aka Qingshuo

https://youtu.be/LmoNUoOGWyM

BTS

https://youtu.be/xVazbfBd3Ig

I am really shocked at the last scene in the video...it might explain why Peng Guan Ying looks funny when he jumps...