Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Princess of LanLing King 《兰陵王妃》 - Andy Chen Yi, Zhang Hanyun, Peng Guanying

Quote Originally Posted by hkstars View Post
    The turning point in their relationship was the cliff scene, but the TV version was lacking the major part from this scene (well, after falling off).
    Is anyone willing to translate just the cliff part of the novel for us non-Chinese speakers? I'm so curious to read what we missed out on.

The drama version of the cliff scene was good, though it didn't feel like a huge pivot in their relationship as I imagined the novel would portray.

Quote Originally Posted by stylchick View Post
    Is anyone willing to translate just the cliff part of the novel for us non-Chinese speakers? I'm so curious to read what we missed out on.

The drama version of the cliff scene was good, though it didn't feel like a huge pivot in their relationship as I imagined the novel would portray.
    I am working on it...

i dont think the cliff scene is meant to be pivotal in the drama cos she still hasnt gone off on her adventures yet in unlocking the palace.

Don't know if anyone has kept up with the latest episodes. They are sooo cute!! This is my most favorite scene so far: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqg590E_qBU
    -> I cry ever single time I watch it. <3 It's beautiful.

Honestly, YWY seriously has some of the best lines! They're just words but they mean so much (if you understand Chinese), but I don't understand some of the really poetic ones or harder words. (I wish I went to Chinese school).

Can't wait for episode 40~

Ep 40 is going to be swoon worthy. PGY can stop posting about getting some love after this.

Ep 40 trailer

The link doesn't work anymore. Which scene are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by huaqiangu View Post
    The link doesn't work anymore. Which scene are you talking about?
    Maybe she meant this video? Love the dance!

YouTube the trailer for ep 40 Viet version.

Yuwen Hu is gonna die tonight!
    Last edited by charbydis; 12-01-16 at 08:47 AM.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

I just watched the actual dance scene in episode 38 and it's quite funny when Qing Suo elbowed Yuwen Yong in the chest. It's quite bold of her to do that to the Emperor. Most people don't dare say anything offensive to the Emperor, and here she is, jabbing him with her elbow in front of all the court officials. I'm sure everyone saw him stumble backward from the elbowing in the middle of the dance. Haha.

Anyway, I think there are some Peng Guan Ying fans in this thread, yes? At least, I think his character is quite dreamy in Lan Ling Wang Fei. I found this hilarious clip of Peng Guan Ying in Laugh Out Loud. Have fun laughing at him. I think Peng Guan Ying did all the work in the acrobatics at the end. The other guy is quite scrawny. I didn't realize Peng Guan Ying is quite strong. No wonder he's always picking up Qing Suo/Zhang Han Yun in the series.

It has happened!

click to show/hide spoilers
    Yuwen Yong is going to marry Princess Ashina next week!

And still no bed scene!

Just watched the ep 41 trailer. So that is how she regained her memories. Still lots like a lot of story left to fit into 7 more episodes as we are following the better cut version. I feel bad for the people following the tv version.
    Last edited by charbydis; 12-01-16 at 09:13 AM.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    It has happened!

Yuwen Yong is going to marry Princess Ashina next week!

And still no bed scene!
    I just saw trailer 41 and QS [b]LEFT YWY[\b] to go back to LLW! Shouldn't the #@#$!% bed scene happen in ep 40? How many episodes are there left?

What is going wrong with the drama gods? I mean I just finished 21 episodes of 如果蜗牛有爱情 when a snail falls in love and the darn male lead supposedly gave his love confession in the last 15 mins of ep 21...supposedly cos we didn't even hear it at all...

There had better not suddenly be little yong-shuos running around without even a bed scene!

Quote Originally Posted by yannlc View Post
    I just saw trailer 41 and QS LEFT YWY to go back to LLW! Shouldn't the #@#$!% bed scene happen in ep 40? How many episodes are there left?

What is going wrong with the drama gods? I mean I just finished 21 episodes of 如果蜗牛有爱情 when a snail falls in love and the darn male lead supposedly gave his love confession in the last 15 mins of ep 21...supposedly cos we didn't even hear it at all...

There had better not suddenly be little yong-shuos running around without even a bed scene!
    My guess is that
    Yuwen Yong moved Qingshuo in ep 40, then slept with her and refused to marry Princess Ashina. Then his mum talks to Qingshuo, who convinces him to marry Princess Ashina in ep 41. And at the same time, Luo Yun/Yan Wan comes along and tells her to meet privately as Lan Ling Wang is in danger.

Note, Qingshuo is not leaving Yuwen Yong for Lan Ling Wang, but just went to help a friend.
    Cyril Connolly

What is the link for the uncut version or the slightly cut version? I think I am watching the severely cut version on YouTube, because I am on episode 38 and Qing Suo has already been moved.

Also, does anyone have the link for the novel? Is there an English translation?

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    What is the link for the uncut version or the slightly cut version? I think I am watching the severely cut version on YouTube, because I am on episode 38 and Qing Suo has already been moved.

What's the link for the cut version? I didn't even know it was on YouTube. Here is the uncut version playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...MRpCXIFuTnhxwR

I just absolutely love the ending song! What do you all think is the reason why the ending song only have scenes of LLW and QS in it? I love the scenes and all but I don't understand the production's logic for it. Maybe it's to mislead us into thinking she'll end up with LLW when in reality she'll choose YWY instead? Or is it foreshadowing that she WILL end up with LLW? Please share your opinions!

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post

There is an orange "M" logo on the uncut version which refers to the Mango exclusive. It should be the version that all of us are following on the internet and it will be up to ep 40 now as we speak. There are scenes still edited out by the producers due to either production issues or SARFT issues.

The normal orange oval logo on the cut version refers to the Human TV station, which I think is still quite early in the story, that is why no one has uploaded it to youtube since most people are following the uncut version as it was first released, and from what I have heard from friend watching it on free tv in China, the editing is choppy as usual.

In regards to Qingshuo being moved, she was moved by him a long time ago but I was referring to her being moved to the extent that
    she finally gave herself to Yuwen Yong.
    Cyril Connolly

Now I am fuming.

It appears that to extend the broadcast weeks as the series is nearing to a close, Mango will revert to 3 eps per week starting today. Ep 40 has not appeared yet. So the series will air on the web on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays now. No Fridays!
    Cyril Connolly

Now I am fuming.

It appears that to extend the broadcast weeks as the series is nearing to a close, Mango will revert to 3 eps per week starting today. Ep 40 has not appeared yet. So the series will air on the web on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays now. No Fridays!
    Dang it!! I've been waiting for this episode forever! Oh well...can't do anything about it.

Now I am fuming.

ugh. I was wondering why it wasn't available yet. Mango is really milking this.

PGY and ZHY duet on Happy Camp

https://youtu.be/mUxF5yoPZVE