Thread: Boss and Me 《杉杉来了》 - Zhang Han, Zhao Li Ying, Huang Ming

Default Boss and Me 《杉杉来了》 - Zhang Han, Zhao Li Ying, Huang Ming

Got to watch this guys, its decently good!

http://www.maplestage.com/drama/%E6%...%86%E5%90%83)/

Its from a very successful book (cannot remember if its e-book or published) so far so good. Enjoying it. Decent chemistry too!

I'm enjoying it so far. I love the fact that they're using their actual voices and it's not dubbed!

I agree! excellent chemistry among the actors and great production values.
    Cinderella stories have been done to death in cjk dramas. Korean and Japanese each have reference standard for each. look forward to finishing the series soon

I finished it. Its excellent but the ending was weak and different from the Novel. Novel had extra add ons that were brilliant. So those who read chinese should try to read it but overall one of the best Rom Com's produced to-date and thanks to the brilliant chemistry and cast.

Yay! another fan! mind posting a link to the novel?
    I agree, it's definitely one of the best produced. Mainland has had a bumper crop of great rom-coms this year. Honey-bee man, one servant two masters, Da Zhang Fu to name just 3

Zanilla is just such a great fit for the character!

Cute series I really enjoyed it. There aren't a lot of big, dramatic scenes or huge plots. It's just about a simple, innocent young girl trying to grow up in the city and eventually falls in love with her big boss. Sounds cliche, I know...but I'm a hopeless romantic And Shan Shan and Feng Teng were just too adorable. I actually loved all the characters. One thing I liked about this series is that there wasn't really an antagonist. Usually when I watch dramas, there's always that one character that I hate so much and I get so mad! But this series was really relaxing to watch. Not that I'm saying it was boring. It still kept me watching one episode after another, after another...and another...hahaha. I agree that the ending was kinda meh, but it was all good.
    you laugh cuz i'm different, i laugh cuz you're all the same

I'm only on episode 5 but this show is surprisingly very enjoyable. ZLY has this knack for being playing adorable roles without being sickening (or maybe she's just playing herself...). Love her character, even though it's typical Mary Sue. Her internal conversations with herself are hilarious, and I love the cartoons they used to illustrate her thoughts. I find myself actually laughing out loud to quite a few parts in the show so far.

I agree that it's very relaxing to watch. I don't feel a compelling obsession about the show, but I find that time flies by when I am watching it. It just leaves you with a joyful feeling after each episode. I love Shan Shan's outfits in the show. I wish they'd toned down her eyebrows though 'cause it looks like she has two caterpillars on her forehead.