Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If you were to enter into a Wuxia novel/movie...

Quote Originally Posted by tape View Post
    Whenever you're injured/tired, it makes wuxia doctors seem amazing. We sprain an ankle or bruise a rib and it takes weeks to heal, these guys can heal you in like two minutes .
    If only it was real. The pill will be a miracle drug and will make huge profit. I will be the first to buy it.
    Sim neej aws...

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    I'd come in as MRF at the start of the story. I will make my way to Wuliang Cave, take the scroll before DY, then imprison him (with WYY as company, he wouldn't even want to leave, so it wouldn't be imprisonment) while I get my maid Ah Zhu to disguise me as DY so that I can proceed to Tian Long Shi and steal the 6MSJ scrolls. Also go round leeching random scrubs around Wuliang Shan until superpowered.

Then I will proceed to Apricot forest to make friends and swear brotherhood with XF.

Then I will help expose the lie so that XF doesn't kill Ah Zhu.

Then proceed to the Zhen Long Chess formation and inherit the Carefree leadership. Follow XZ's path to learn Kung Fu from TSTL and hopefully LQS as well. Leech JMZ, DCQ with Bei Ming as well (in fact, could probably leech DCQ and bring his head in for WYZ to see before he dies).

By then I will be invincible and leader of Carefree sect and Ling Jiu Palace. Might not even bother with regaining the throne. Only thing left is to decide if I want a friendly duel with Sweeper Monk.

Meanwhile, back at Swallow House, DY will be going goo-gaa at WYY all this while.

XF gets to live happily with Ah Zhu, XZ gets his dream of staying as a monk and DY gets to gaa-gaa at WYY throughout! There I just finished the game with a perfect score! I'd even let Ah Bi sleep with me to fulfill her 3rd Edition wishes! Nice guy that I am.
    Then you find out there's not just one Sweeper Monk. He has a whole tribe! He's only ranked #17.

In fact, they are members of the secret circle that rule Xiaoyao Pai. Too secretive for the novel. They all have reached the peak of peaks in otherworldly feats and embed themselves as ordinary members of wulin organizations with the goal of... who's that? Ahhh!
    Last edited by PJ; 09-08-14 at 01:06 PM.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by skoo78 View Post
    If only it was real. The pill will be a miracle drug and will make huge profit. I will be the first to buy it.
    Much of that stuff wouldn't pass muster with the FDA.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Then you find out there's not just one Sweeper Monk. He has a whole tribe! He's only ranked #17.

In fact, they are members of the secret circle that rule Xiaoyao Pai. Too secretive for the novel. They all have reached the peak of peaks in otherworldly feats and embed themselves as ordinary members of wulin organizations with the goal of... who's that? Ahhh!
    If we do that, we're clearly out of the genre of wuxia (which is still mortals doing mortal things) and into the realm of Asian mythology and folklore, where Sunwukong-type beings abound far beyond the abilities of even the greatest mortals.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    If we do that, we're clearly out of the genre of wuxia (which is still mortals doing mortal things) and into the realm of Asian mythology and folklore, where Sunwukong-type beings abound far beyond the abilities of even the greatest mortals.
    Or Gu Long.

Or Gu Long.
    Some of Gu Long's hyperbole was just that, hyperbole. I really don't think he meant for us to take it literally (although I know you love to for comical effect). I mean, if people such as Yin 13 could LITERALLY stop time or flip over the universe or whatever, there'd be ABSOLUTELY NO POINT to having other characters in other Gu Long's stories who use something like, you know, mortal martial arts as we know them.

So my take on Yin 13's "time stopping" sword was simply that that is the perception caused to human senses due to the incredible speed of his swords. He is not LITERALLY rewriting the laws of physics.

I was referring to GL's practice of introducing a powerful character, who gets disposed by someone several times better, who in turn is no match for someone our hero can shut down in a few moves.

But indeed, how could I forget heavenly inventions such as Yan "freeze time and space" 13 and Xiaoyao "Turn the universe upside down" Hou!

ofc i'll be wei xiao bao
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    ofc i'll be wei xiao bao
    Isn't that every man's dream to have 7 wives?
    Sim neej aws...

Isn't that every man's dream to have 7 wives?
    technically no, maybe a 7some 1 night stand, but i think anything more than 1 wife will cause so much trouble that it's not even worth it lol

technically no, maybe a 7some 1 night stand, but i think anything more than 1 wife will cause so much trouble that it's not even worth it lol
    I see it happening already.

I wonder what the women's intake on this? Who would we want to be?

Me, of course, Huang Rong smart and can cook. Lol. Would like to stuff my man all the food I make.
    Sim neej aws...

I see it happening already.

I wonder what the women's intake on this? Who would we want to be?

Me, of course, Huang Rong smart and can cook. Lol. Would like to stuff my man all the food I make.
    let me be your man

Ah yes, he was only #17, #1 was this guy who had a fetish to go round calling himself Zhuo.. I mean Zuo Bufan.

Anyway, whole circle of them? No problem. At this point I will have about 350 years of Bei Ming energy (WYZ,TSTL,LQS,DCQ,JMZ + multiple scrubs). I will then send my minions to dig up an Icy jade bed while I go to Tibet to steal the Dragon Elephant Prana manual and send other minions to gather snake gall bladders. You know the next step....
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Ah yes, he was only #17, #1 was this guy who had a fetish to go round calling himself Zhuo.. I mean Zuo Bufan.

Anyway, whole circle of them? No problem. At this point I will have about 350 years of Bei Ming energy (WYZ,TSTL,LQS,DCQ,JMZ + multiple scrubs). I will then send my minions to dig up an Icy jade bed while I go to Tibet to steal the Dragon Elephant Prana manual and send other minions to gather snake gall bladders. You know the next step....
    You can team up with Dugu Qiubai to alternately use Beiming Shengong to drain the other dry of energy followed by repeatedly training the first level of DEP, while he teaches you the art of surprising positions and the novel-breaking stance (which was missing from the extant edition of DG10J which Feng Qingyang had access to). All the while, your buddy Xiao Feng has been telling you stories and thus infusing you with his warrior spirit.

Brilliant. The greatest multiplier of wuxia martial arts may finally materialize!

Of course, the plot thickens when we learn just what The Circle has spent the last hundred years experimenting with...

Do you think it's time for... another RPG?

Brilliant. The greatest multiplier of wuxia martial arts may finally materialize!

Of course, the plot thickens when we learn just what The Circle has spent the last hundred years experimenting with...

Its been long overdue for YEARS!

In fact, we should just pick up from where the last one left off. It would be a waste to see so many lovable characters and ELOCs fade to waste.

C'mon PJ!
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

That will be great to have a RPG. I've never been in one but would love to see how it plays out.
    Sim neej aws...

"Nutz explode?"

I have a long memory, and have no compunction about using it for vengeful purposes.

let me be your man
    You sure you want to be my man? What if I stuff you so much that you become big?
    Sim neej aws...

Then I will be GJ. We meet H7G as Master JY portrayed. He teaches me XL18Z. I can push down trees with my hands! But then I became lustful. For food. My darling Rong'er's cooking is too damn tempting. The Food Demon in me start waking. I start eating 7Gong's food in secret. First just a little, but then it becomes uncontrollable. Sometimes the food is 70% gone before it reaches him. When he asks why the portion became smaller, I say it tastes better if you eat less. I start gaining weight. My Qinggong drops. At first I could still leap 20 feet upward. Then only 15. Little by little, the dragon became a flightless bird. Rong'er starts regretting and stops cooking for me. I go crazy. I tell her I can't live without her food. She refuses to cook until I can leave palm prints on rocks again. I get furious and strike her unconscious. I drag her body out of the room, thinking no one would know. But little did I know, the parrot saw everything. It played back the scene to 7Gong. He said domestic abuse is not allowed, even though Rong'er doesn't mind. He punishes me with a 2 day ban from eating delicious food. I was only allowed to eat normal food. It was miserable, but I survived. After that, Rong'er and I lived happily ever after.